Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Persona: Rising Darkness [IC]

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Persona: Rising Darkness [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:31 am

Zakk looked at Kiki.
"I don't think so. I think he was drawn there, and killed. Is that why Igor wants us there? Holy hell, that must be it! He wants to kill us!"
Zakk began to freak out. He stood up, not entirely sure what to do. All of a sudden, he got another phone call.
"Hello?" Pause. "I just saw what you did! You expect us to show up after-". Pause. "Like I believe that! Wait what? Shadows? You aren't making any sense!"
Pause. "Prove it!" Pause. "You've got one chance!" Pause. "The shrine? Why?" Pause. "Fine. But you'd better be telling the truth or I swear ther will be reprocussions!"
Zakk hung up. He turned to Kiki. "We gotta go meet Igor at the shrine tonight. I'll tell everyone else. Be ready for later".
Zakk texted everyone the news, and put his phone back in his pocket. He shook his head violently, then played with his hair.
"Damn, nothing's making sense anymore".

"But are you gonna kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays!"
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things -and how's that work? You're a bicycle."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:37 am

Kiki really wanted to comfort Zakk though didn't know how,"Shadows?" He asked, Kiki turned around to look at his own shadow, then looked back at Zakk puzzled,"Zakk, what did Igor say? " Zakk was starting to scare Kiki, and it was starting to mess with him. Zakk was getting Kiki worried,"Um. Okay." Kiki said softly, then walked quickly back to his dorm. He closed his computer, then went to stared out his window trying to catch a breath. He leaned his head against the windowpane and closed his eyes, relaxing his mind.
Original Role play, inspired by The Persona Chronicles, Zatch Bell, and Summoning in general! If you like any of these plus Modern Fantasy, and Good vs. Bad...then you might want to check out Trinket: The Journey!! *<):]
just click it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:35 am

Panda had stood waiting at the station but finally left. Back at the dorms she went into her dorm and turned on some music. She didn't know how to make since of everything. Nothing was making since. She started looking around the room, first in her closet then around in the corners of the room. She sighed then sat on her bed that sat on the floor. A thought came to her mind. She jumped to her feet and set Gaara down beside her. She then lifted the bed a little to see the gun. She pulled it out and sighed. "I found it." Setting her bed back down, she grabbed Gaara and pulled her phone out. After searching for everyones number then sent them a text. 'I found my Evoker.' She sent then leaned back on her bed, wondering what now. She soon got a text from Zakk, hearing the news she gasped. She got up and changed out of her uniform. She wore a t-shirt, blue jeans, and her Jack hoodie. A small smirk formed on her face as she looked in the mirror. She didn't complement herself often but he didn look good. She sighed, now feeling childish for thinking of such things at that time. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she walked out of her room to see Mana. Instinctively she fallowed her.

Mana went back to the dorms with everyone else. In her room, she pondered where the weapon might be. She looked all in her bed and then under her pillow. There it sat. How could she have missed it that morning? She pulled out her phone, just in time to receive Panda's text message. She sent a reply to her and then the same thing to everyone else. 'I found mine.' After sending that she noticed Zakk's message. She opened it and read it. She decided to go see Zakk before they all left.
She sighed then changed into normal everyday clothes. Blue jeans and a tank top with a black and pink hoodie. When she was changed and had her combat boots on, she walked down the hall to Zakk's room. Her eyes glanced to Panda who was now trailing her. She knocked on the door, wondering what he had been up to and how he had found out the news.
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:34 pm

Zakk went back to his room. "Damn", he said aloud. He put on his school uniform. He had to admit, the uniform looked good; especially on him. He laughed. He sat on his bed, recieving text messages from Mana and Kei, stating they had found their Evokers.
"That's good", he said aloud.
Suddenly, there came a knock on his door. He looked up, then stood to open the door. It was Mana.
He just looked at her for a minute. "Oy", he said in greeting.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:58 pm

Mana smiled and rolled her eyes. "Cant I come in?" she asked, her tone playful as she spoke. Before he could answer she walked inside, Panda trailing behind her. For a second, Mana just looked around then crossed her arms a little. "So we are going to the shrine. Why?" She asked, not sure why there instead of the old building. "And do we need to take the Evokers?" she asked, sighing a little. She didn't exactly want to be seen carrying a weapon.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:10 pm

Raimitto sat quietly in Arisato Park when he got a message on his phone. He opened it to see a message from Zakk. After reading it he sighed.

"So...the next chapter in this story is reveiled, huh?" He stood up, he black trenchcoat flowing in the cool breeze. He felt like he would finally recieve some answers today. He texted the others back that he would meet them at the shrine, seeing as he was closer to them than the dorms. Putting his phone in his pocket he started to walk down the brick path leading out of the park.

"Someone died in the appartments, huh? Either this is a really odd coincidence, or things are finally being set in place. Either way, I want answers."
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:54 pm

Kiki found himself lying on the ground next to the window. He opened his eyes slowly as he looked around his room, not much changed, it seemed to still have been the same time last he'd remember. He slowly got up and put on his uniform, he looked at the Evoker on his bed,"I have a feeling," He walked over to it,"That is all this stuff is real, this will come in handy." He put it in the deepest pocket, in his uniform, then walked out the door.

He went to the lobby, then out the lobby door. He loved being outside when he was alone, it gave him time to enjoy being alive when he was alone. The wind blew his hair, making it sway peacefully, Kiki just looked to the ground trying to collect his thoughts.

He just went for a little walk, he knew if something came up then one of the others would text or call him, so he didn't have to worry much. He started to think about the man in the Apartments, he knew Zakk knew little more about it then he did, and thats probably why Zakk was a little more bothered by the whole matter.

"Well what do we have here?" Kiki heard from behind him. He turned around and he saw a couple of boys around his age. Probably went to his school. Kiki gulped, and frowned.

"Hey isn't this that punk that goes to our school?" The boys started to move towards him. Kiki eyes went from one to the other as they got closer. Kiki moved backwards slowly as they moved closer. Until a wire fence stopped him.

"W-what do you want from me." Kiki said softly, looking towards his feet, trying to hide his fear.

"You're one of the freaks, huh? A new kid." One of them said smiling.

"Leave me alone." Kiki frowned looking up at them. One of the boys grabbed him by his shirt collar and picked him up by it, making him ride against the wire fence.

"What are you gonna do about it huh?" The one holding him by his collar said,"I could break you in half punk. You better speak to me with respect."

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:15 pm

After a while of being with Mana, Panda grew a little tired. She walked out of the room and down the hallway until she noticed Kiki. She smiled to him as he passed going for the door. She thought about it for a moment, then turned around, thinking she should keep an eye on him. Outside, she fallowed him for a few moments then began to speak, only to be cut off by a bunch of guys from school. They were picking on him but soon, Panda spoke up. "Hey, leave him alone!" she demanded, holding Gaara close to her chest as she spoke. Her tone was hard and showed she was serious that they should leave. "Set him down or your gonna pay." She added, glaring at each of them. "Kiki, you ok?" she asked, looking to him for a moment.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:22 pm

"Shit dude, come on dude before she calls the cops." and in an instant both boys sped off into an alleyway, dropping Kiki to the ground. Kiki fell to his knees, palms on the ground. He blinked the tears away and looked up at panda with a faint smile,"Y-yes thank you." He said softly. He came to his feet using the wire fence to help him up, he had a small pain in his leg, though he'd survive,"S-so what are you guys doing out here?" Kiki asked concerned, Kiki limped slightly to walk over to his Senpais.

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:29 pm

Panda smiled when the guys took off running to the alleyways. Her eyes focused on Kiki for a moment, then she helped the boy up. "Its just me." She stated then looked around. "I didn't think it was a good idea to go off by yourself so I kinda fallowed you. Its a good thing I did, too. Are you sure your alright?" she asked, looking over him to see if she could tell if anything was seriously damaged.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:38 pm

Zakk looked to Mana.
"We need to go to the shrine because Igor wants to meet us there. He said he would clear things up about our Personas, and the dead guy in the apartment. Still, I can't help but feel like this is gonna be a trap.
As for the Evokers, I'd take them just to be safe. And as an extra precaution", Zakk trailed off, picking up a short sword from his closet, "I'm bringing this."
Zakk sized the blade up. This thing was no collector's item. It was made to actually fight with, and he always hoped he'd need it.
He looked at Mana again, who seemed amazed that he carried such a fine blade as this one.
"What?" he asked.
Last edited by The Afterman on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Kiki looked up at Panda with a smile 'she actually...cares?' he thought. He let her help him up,"Indeed a good thing you did Senpai, and don't worry, no major damage...the ground was just a little hard when I fell thats all." It was just a bruise on Kikis leg, Kiki had very low tolerance for pain, he could only take so much before becoming fatigue.

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:24 pm

Mana watched and listened to Zakk as he pulled a sword out of his closet. "Damn, I hope theres nothing like that in my closet." she mumbled to herself before shaking her head. She pulled out her phone and sent a text to Panda who had left a little bit earlier. "Well, Knight. I have no weapon. You're gonna have to protect me." she said then walked to the door.

Panda smiled to Kiki, glad to here he was alright. Suddenly a tune came from her pocket, signaling that she had a new text message. She opened her phone and nodded. "We should head to the shrine room. Do you think you can make it?" She asked, worried about his knees. She knew how bad a bruise could be but not how much he could tolerate pain. "Oh and its just Panda, or Kei." She added, not liking the thought of such respect to her when she was only a little older than him, if any.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:32 pm

As Raimitto headed to the shrine he passed an old antique metalworks. Something in the back of his head told him to stop here, so he pushed the cloth over the door aside and stepped in. It was dark, and the smell of melted steel filled the air. Along the walls were various weapons, from swords to spears. An old man came from a room in the back, looked at him, and smiled.

"Eh...Well what do ya know. A customer. Don't see many kids in here though. What can I get for you?" He said. Raimitto thought for a moment.

It wouldn't hurt to be prepared, in case things went wrong tonight. Raimitto looked around the room. He couldn't find anything he wanted.

"Hmm...hold on a sec. I got something that will suit you nicely." The old man said. He went into the back room, and returned moments later with a six foot nodachi. Raimitto's eyes widened. It was the same type of sword his father used to train him with, but...how could this man have known.

"Its perfect...I will take it." Raimitto said. The man smirked, took out a large piece of cloth, and wrapped it around the sword, tieing it with string.

"It wouldn't do for a cop to stop ya over this." He said. Raimitto nodded, pulling the money out of his wallet. He paid the man, thanked him, and left the sword, with his new nodachi. "I must hurry. They will be at the shrine any moment."

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Zakk smiled as Mana walked out. "Count on it", he called after her. He went back into his room and set the sword beside his bed. He layed down, thinking again.
The shrine? Why? What's the significance of it?
The thoughts cluttered his head like a migrane. He couldn't sort these things out by himself. He wondered exactly what Igor would tell them tonight.....

August 21; Evening.
Zakk arrived at the shrine. He was anxious. Finally, questions would be answered and secrets would be revealed.
He looked at everyone.
"Ready?" he said aloud. They nodded. He turned toward the shrine, and then it hit him:
Where was he going to meet Igor?
This is a problem, he thought.
He turned to everyone. "Uhmm".
Suddenly, his phone rang.
Last edited by The Afterman on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Kiki nodded his head with a small smile on his face,"I should be okay Senp...I mean..Panda." Hes smile became a little bigger, he stretched his leg a little and made his way towards the shrine. Now it was time to get some answers...he thought about what could happen, and why he decided to bring his Evoker, he didn't have much of a reason besides he thought it felt right. Kiki wondered if Zakk would be okay, he must have been with Mana,"Wait, wheres Raimitto?" Kiki asked puzzled,"He wasn't at the Dorms when we where there, I hope hes okay..." Kiki said getting worried.

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:50 pm

"Hello?"
There was no one on the other end of the phone.
Instead, they all heard this:
Come to me. Zakk turned around. There, in the middle of the shrine, was a blue door.
"There's no way!" Zakk exclaimed. He walked over to the door. He ran his hand along it to make sure it was actually there. He put his hand on the doorknob.
Zakk turned the knob and pushed the door open. Stepping tentatively inside, Zakk saw Igor and Debra there, like they had been last night. The room was unchanged, also the same from last night.
"Welcome!" Igor said.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Mana smiled as she felt his room, hearing his reply. Later, she fallowed the others the the shrine waiting for something to happen. She didn't understand why they had to go the the shrine instead of the building. As they waited, she stood close to Zakk, since he actually had a weapon, where she didn't. His phone rang, making her jump a little. As time passed, she watched him, wondering who or what was on the other end. Suddenly she noticed a blue door. Her jaw dropped as she gazed at it before fallowing Zakk inside.

Panda shrugged at Kiki's question, not sure where Rai had gotten off to. She grabbed her phone and sent him a text, asking where he was. At the shrine, she smiled to Mana and to Zakk. "We didn't miss anything did we?" She asked in a whisper to Mana, who conformed they didn't. She watched Zakk as he answered his phone and then as a door suddenly became visible. Had it been there the whole time? She sighed and fallowed the others in. Her eyes locked on to the old man and woman who stood loyally at his side.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:13 pm

Raimitto neared the shrine, and noticed the others entering an ever familiar blue door. He sighed.

"It would be nice if they had waited for me." He said, entering the shrine. He looked inside, seeing the velvet room, with it's erily fine furnishings, and the two at the back of the room, the old man sitting, and the woman standing behind him. I suppose I should just go in... He thought, though he had a strange feeling that this time would be different. He tightened his grip on his nodachi, and stepped inside.

"Sorry I am late..." He said to the group.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Kiki followed Panda close, as the walked into the room that they entered last night,"Okay, this time I know for sure its not a dream." He said softly to himself. Zakk and Mana where already there, though Kiki didn't have a doubt in his mind that they would already be there.

"Sorry I am late..." kiki heard from behind him. Kiki gasped as he quickly turned around, it was just just Rai. Kiki sighed.

"Oh its just you. Its okay Rai-sun" Kiki said softly with an assuring smile. Though he quickly turned back, and looked towards Debra and Igor.

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!