Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Persona: Rising Darkness [IC]

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Persona: Rising Darkness [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:23 pm

Everyone took the same seats as last time. Zakk spoke first: "Alright, we're here. Now what?" Igor folded his hands and leaned forward. Zakk tightened the grip on his sword, staring Igor dead in the eyes.
"It's time to explain then. My you are an eager bunch. We just met last night....", Igor trailed off, looking up at the two mirrors.
He snapped his fingers and they came off the wall. Thet were put together, back to back. Igor placed the connected mirrors behind them.
"Turn and look", he said. Zakk looked behind him. He only saw his reflection. "Yeah, so?" he asked. Igor snapped his fingers again. The mirror reversed.
What Zakk saw nearly made him fall backward. For in place of his image, he saw a terrible creature: seemingly made of armor, cloaked in blue, weilding a black sword with no handgaurd. The monster looked ready for bloodshed. It growled a low growl, like that of a beast.
"What the hell is that?!?!" Zakk said pointing.
Igor raised his head. "That my boy, is your Persona", he said.

"But are you gonna kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays!"
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things -and how's that work? You're a bicycle."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:33 pm

Kiki could only watch puzzled as Igor performed something he had never seen before, it was as though he was using magic to rotate the Mirror. It was in front of Zakk, the mirror rotated and Kiki could see a Creature that could only strike fear in his heart...something that could only be seen in a horror movie. Kikis lips started to tremble and his hid his face in his hands. Even though he hid hi face he could still feel the presence and see it. He could feel something inside of him, feeding information about it,Thanatos a woman's voice whispered to him,"Hm, did you say something Panda-san?"
Original Role play, inspired by The Persona Chronicles, Zatch Bell, and Summoning in general! If you like any of these plus Modern Fantasy, and Good vs. Bad...then you might want to check out Trinket: The Journey!! *<):]
just click it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:27 pm

Mana walked in and sat down just like last time she saw the odd people. She sighed, wondering what weird things were going to happen this time. She looked to Zakk for the longest time but the expression on his face made her look to what was in front of him. She didn't see anything, though it could be due to the angle she was at. Then mirrors moved in front of Kiki next. He too seemed shocked by what he saw. She couldn't help but to dread the fact the mirror would soon come to her.

Panda sat down next to Kiki, staring at the man and woman still. Her green eyes had narrowed to a glare, wondering what kind of tricks they had up their sleeves. She watched the mirror face back to back then point to Zakk. He was horrified but what he saw. This scared her nearly out of the seat. Next the mirror turned to Kiki, who sat to her right. She bit her lip as it turned to her. Her throat constricted, holding in a scream at what she was. There in the mirror was a girl chained to a bulls head. The girl didn't look at her, keeping her eyes closed for the most time. Suddenly her eyes opened and shined blood red as she stared at Panda.
Panda covered her eyes with Gaara, pulling her knees up her her chest as she sat there. When Kiki asked if she had said anything, she shook her head.

Mana looked to Panda as she cowered at the image in the mirror. Suddenly it turned to her. She stared at it for a second, not seeing anything in particular until it turned. She gasped at the sight. Inside the mirror was a knight on a stead, staring straight at her. For a moment it was just a staring contest but he soon raised his spear type weapon to her. He went to charge, making her wince as she feared he would come out of the glass but the mirror moved on to its next victim. "That the hell is that!?" She demanded after opening her eyes, nearly standing out of her seat as she yelled at Igor.
Last edited by ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:42 pm

When the mirror moved in front of Raimitto, it seemed normal enough. Just an image of him. Suddenly, the image began to move on its own.

"What the..." He said, stunned. Raimitto's image began to move a pistol to his head. Then he began to smile, pulling the trigger. The image shattered like glass, reforming into what looked to be a blue skinned winged demon. Before Raimitto could react, the mirror moved away.

"What is this? Are these...Persona? The other self?" He asked. Raimitto had never seen such a creature in his life, yet it seemed somewhat familiar, like he it been there all this time. "What is going on, old man?" Raimitto asked, desprately seeking answers...
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:14 pm

The Mirror in front of him showed a Woman with bandages wrapped around her eyes and neck, He could hear her...he could feel her somehow,"Shes apart of me," Kiki said softly,"They are all apart of us." Kiki didn't feel fear when he looked at Lucia, he felt safe and protected. Though Kiki wasn't satisfied, he looked at Igor,""Tell us about the Shadows." Kiki said politely.

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:26 pm

"Yes. Now you understand. This is your power: Persona!" Igor explained.
Zakk looked at the mirror, then at his Evoker. "So what are these for?" he said, showing Igor the Evoker.
Igor looked, and took in a breath. "Those give you the capability to summon your Persona. I'll explain: just put the Evoker to your head and pull the trigger. Your Persona will appear and fight for you".
Zakk took in this sentence with unease. "Fight? Fight what?" he asked. As if on que, Igor raised his hands, tilting his fingers downward as if conjuring up a spell.
But what he did conjure up was far more terryfying. A black blob of a creature with a blue mask. "That", Igor said, "You will fight that. And many others like it".
Zakk stared at the monster. "And what is that?" he asked.
"They are called Shadows. They are your enemies".
Zakk was so engrossed by this creature. He heard his friends make similar comments on it. Suddenly, Zakk heard a terrible sound. He looked at the mirror:
His Persona was going mad, emitting ravenous screams and ramming into the other side of the mirror.
Just then, the Persona shattered the glass, erupting from the mirror frame and drawing it's blade. The sword was a black-handled katana bearing no handgaurd. The silver blade gleamed in the light of the room. The Persona slashed at the Shadow, severing it's head from it's body. The Persona then proceeded to pound the Shadow into the floor.
While this was going on, Zakk was screaming in agony from the headache he was suffering from his Persona's rage.
"This is your power. Embrace it! Make it yours!" Igor proclaimed.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:37 pm

Kiki gasped as he watched Zakks persona break through the glass and destroy the shadow, Kiki then looked over at Zakk himself who seemed to be going through some horrible migrant,"Zakk are you okay?" Kiki said worried putting his hand on Zakks shoulder,"What are you doing to him,"Kiki questioned Igor,"Stop it now!" Kiki yelled, this was the first time in a while that he actually got angry, he then looked at Zakk,"Its going to be okay Zakk, just...do what he says. Focus, try to be one with it." Kiki had no idea where this information was coming from,"Thanatos only wants to protect you...Lucia told me." Kiki frowned looking at the lady in the mirror,"Lucia?"

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:44 pm

Zakk opened his eyes and looked up at his Persona.
"Thana....tos?" he said slowly. Thanatos growled a low growl, and bowed to Zakk. Zakk heard a voice in his head, presumably Thanatos'.
Thou art I, and I am Thou. I am Thanatos. I have emerged from the sea of your soul, to fight with you, untill the very end.
These words gave Zakk a reassured feeling, and Thanatos disappeared. Suddenly, Zakk felt a warm sensation in his body, his soul.
"Now you understand. The power, of Persona", Igor concluded.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:50 pm

Kiki blinked at Igor, and took his hand off of Zakks shoulder smiling at Zakk,"See. Told you. Though I still have no idea how I knew that...I've never seen that creature before in my life, and I just knew. I think Lucia knows things...more beyond I," Kiki looked over towards Igor,"How does Lucia know these things? And why is this happening to us...what makes us different from every other person our age to where we have to experience such paranormal." Kiki's eyes cut to Debra back to Igor.

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:16 pm

Igor looked at Kiki with uttermost interest. This boy and his curiosity.
"It's your Persona's power, to know. She sees what humans overlook, or just can't find. She's a great seer, and is very knowledgable. Where your friend's Personas are more suited for combat, your Persona is better for support."
Igor explained these things carefully, making sure Kiki took it in all right. Zakk looked at Igor. This man, true to his word, had just been trying to help all along. Zakk felt sorry he ever doubted Igor.
He looked at the rest of his friends. He knew this experience would draw them all closer.
Suddenly, Igor spoke.
"Now, I bid you all farewell. I'll contact you again soon".
Zakk closed his eyes, and found himself in front of the shrine again.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:26 pm

"It's your Persona's power, to know. She sees what humans overlook, or just can't find. She's a great seer, and is very knowledgeable. Where your friend's Personas are more suited for combat, your Persona is better for support." Igor said.

'So my persona is a mere image of myself', Kiki thought when he thought about what Igor said. Kiki blinked once and when he opened his eyes he was outside of the shrine, he looked over at Zakk remembering what happened to him,"Zakk are you feeling okay...you had me worried for a second in there." Kiki said walking over to Zakk cautiously.

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:37 pm

Zakk looked over at Kiki.
"Yeah, I'm fine. It was just....overpowering. I heard things. Screams of anger and agony. I'm ok, thanks".
He took a deep breath. He looked at everyone.
So, this is the beggining huh? he thought. Well then, I'm ready. Zakk placed the flat side of his sword on his shoulder and looked up.
He turned back to everyone again. "You guys okay?" he asked.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:46 pm

Kiki nodded his head, and looked at the others. He didn't know what was to come, though he had to be ready if Igor was correct. He had to be ready to help out however he could, he knew he wasn't powerful, and wasn't the bravest though he did know how to love and what was necessary to do when the time was right for it. Lucia must be the same way,"So what now? I don't feel any different as I did before."

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:43 pm

Raimitto sighed heavily.

"I have had enough, for tonight." He said, walking away. "I will see you guys later..." He left them, leaving the shrine so that he may collect his thoughts. He had begun to understand a piece of the puzzle, but only a piece.

"What are these Shadows? How did they come to be, and who made them?" He had some questions answered, only to make even more rise up. He decided it was best to return to the dorms, seeing as it was getting late.

"I'll be sure to talk with the others in the morning..." He said.

Hidden in an alleyway across from the shrine, a figure watched over the group as they exited the velvet room.

"So...they have begun to awaken. This will surely create some....interesting results." A female voice said. She laughed to herself, and turned, disappearing into the darkness of the night.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:17 pm

Mana watched as everything unfolded. She noticed to the side a knight on a horse, which she stared at for the longest of time. It seemed to speak to her, though said nothing at all. Deep inside she could feel a connection. "We are one. You, Mana, and I, Berith." She smiled and nodded to the odd thing, smiling a little. She had a knight now. A knight to fight the darkness.
Mana looked to Zakk and Kiki, wondering if they were alright. Zakk had been in pain, she knew, but from his reply to Kiki, he was going to be fine. She smiled to him as they appeared back in the 'normal' shrine. "I'm alright." She replied then laughed a little. "That wasn't weird at all." She said, joking and being sarcastic.

Panda un covered her face, getting out of the chair she sat in. There in the room was the girl on the bull head. She had her eyes closed again, her hands in front of her in a praying position. "The shadows will not prevail when we are one. Panda and Io." Panda's eyes widened in shock as her girls voice said her nick name. "You know my nickname?" She asked out loud. Looking around for a moment, she smiled to her. "Io? Like in Greek mythology? The priestess to Hera who Zeus seduced and got turned into a cow by his jealous wife, Hera." She laughed a little. "That must suck." She added before seeing Mana looking at her Persona too.
Suddenly everything vanished and they were back at the shrine. For a second, she just looked all around but she soon turned to Zakk and the others. "Wow." she whispered then smiled down at Gaara. "So....we...we're special." She stated, already knowing the answer if it was a question.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:07 pm

Zakk looked at his friends.
Friends...., he thought, Yeah, it's good to have friends in all this mess. He heard Kei make a remark about them being special.
"Yeah, I guess we are. This is a gift, and we need to utilize it well".
Zakk looked around at everyone. They looked as puzzled as he felt. He decided he was tired just then.
"We ready to head back?" he asked everyone.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:22 pm

'Me special?', Kiki thought softly to himself, he smiled gently looking over at Panda with a sense of happiness, then he looked at Zakk, and sighed,"Yes indeed, this is a lot to take in in one day." Kiki said resting his hand on his cheek, looking upwards. He thought about summoning his Persona 'Shooting myself in the head? Doesn't that seem a little questionable?' he thought with a slight fright, he took out and looked at his Evoker, 'how don't I know that this would just kill me...? Put me out...make me commit suicide?' Kiki sighed and put it back in his coat pocket, then started to twiddle with his index fingers.

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:27 pm

Mana looked to Zakk, who she walked over to for a moment. "You alright?" she asked, wanting to make sure, and have him tell her that indeed he was. She wrapped on arm around his free one. "Lets go." she whispered before looking to the others, seeing if they were ready to head back too.

Panda walked over to Kiki and smiled to him softly. "You alright?" she asked tilting her head to the side a little. She gave him a light hug, hoping that might help him feel a little better. True, they had all just gone through a lot, but sometimes hugs can make things a little better. "You ready?" she asked, glancing over to Zakk and Mana for a moment. Her eyes then turned back to Kiki, waiting for his answers.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Zakk stood upright with Mana on his arm. He looked at her.
God, she's pretty, he thought. He looked ahead. Rai had already left, and Zakk wanted to do the same. "Yeah, let's go", he said walking with Mana.

Late Night
They arrived at the dorm, and Zakk sat on the couch in the lobby, totally beat. Mana was still there. He looked at her.
"Yeah, sorry you had to see me....you know.....flip out", he said with a slight smile. He looked at this girl for a bit.
Her red hair and gorgeous eyes were so fixating, he found it hard to turn his attention away. He sat back on the couch, looking at the ceiling.
"So. I guess this is where the ride starts huh?"

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Kiki watched as Mana interacted with Zakk, his eyes got heavy, his heart sank, he quickly looked over to Panda,"Oh-yeah, yeah I'm fine," He said his eyes tearing up, he pretended to yawn to cover up his hurt,"I must be just a little tired is all thank you for asking," He forced a smile on his face,when she gave him a hug, the tears were about to pour down his face, Panda was like the big sister he never had, her presence reminded him of the caring love of his mother, that for her own reasons couldn't take care of him.

"You ready?" She asked him.

He smiled looking up at her,"Yes ma'am." He said voice almost cracking.

Late night

When Kiki got back to the dorms, he went to his room and shut the door. He closed his eyes, and tears dripped from the corners of his eyes, he took in a gasp for air. When he opened his eyes the tears poured to the ground like rain. He grabbed his head and fell to his knees,"Stop it! Don't be stupid!" He told himself,"Its nothing, nothing for you to cry over!" He tried to comfort himself, though he just kept getting images of them. He crawled to a corner in his room, and grabbed a small teddy bear with a missing button eye, that was near him, holding it tightly to his chest,"Why...why am I so pitiful?" He whispered to himself, then quietly cuddled with the teddy bear.

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!