Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wonderland Institute v2

Plotting and Side Stories Suggestions

a part of “The Wonderland Institute v2”, a fictional universe by Rulke.

Welcome to Wonderland an Asylum like none you have ever seen, it contains people you would not expects nor characters you could imagine.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wonderland Institute v2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Plotting and Side Stories Suggestions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:44 am

@Princess- Yeah we can assume that Vitas can see the astral projections and the sounds of bells (Tink's voice) but she probable wouldn't be able to understand her unless she's had dealing with fairies before and then it's fairly limited. But if anyone interacting with her is going to know the gist of what she's saying by body language and tone alone.

@hollywood-I am hype to build a friendship with Snow and Peter and then tear it to shreds. Like I'd like him to treat he like a second Wendy- just really boyish and lovely and a little bit cocky/flirty but he genuinely likes Snow. It'd be cool if he could help her out a bit and a little bit of a safety net for her before he destroys it all. I'm unsure how he's going to break but it'll be most likely the likes of Vitas-Tink-Hook (?maybe Hyde or possible Alice?.) who does it to him but it's looking like a Vitas /Tink showdown will be the most likely scenario. Also Peter has no powers, except his active imagination. He's a great swordsman, a fast runner/acrobat, he can play the pipes and he can do mimicry but nothing magical outside Neverland or without Tink's direct help. I want him to be scary later on because of human evilness- not a supernatural weakness. Tink however is a different story- with her astral projection she will try mess directly with Snow if she sees Peter being nice to her. (I'm introducing her soon!)

@captain_grue- I'd love if Peter just naturally assumed that him and Till are best friends (cause he's forgotten about any past fights) and assumes Till is a Lost boy which would annoy Till to no end. I also would love if Peter got his hands on a set of pipes. And if Till is trying to be friendly with Snow it'd be great for Piper to really try defend her. Also, in regards to Dr.Jeykll he might see some similarities with Pan- as he has this whole 2 sides to him as well. Have you thought about how you'll get Hyde out to play? I'm excited for him! Jekyll is written really well!

We need to round up the other inmates who aren't under high security- do the roleplayers for Don Q., the boy who cried wolf and Jack frost have any ideas about how they want to act around the others?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:22 pm

Just a thought that came to me right now. Perhaps Aldric actively asking or searching for Jekyll, having heard of his previous condition? To the point where he becomes obsessed with meeting Jekyll and learning his secrets? It could be a possible fourth personality that splinters off and either becomes his main one, or one that only occurs when he hears the pills rattling in Jekyll's pill-bottle?

Lemme know what you think.
I want three things in life: Bacon, good health, bacon, a good friend, bacon, better math skills, and did I mention Bacon yet?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaptainGrue on Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:57 am

I am 100% for that, hollywood :P Got a good character dynamic/dilemma in the works

CaptainGrue
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Streamwatcher Person of Interest Promethean World Builder Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Builder Greeter Arc Warden Concierge

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!