Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Quest for the Stones of Antiquity (Medieval) OC

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Quest for the Stones of Antiquity (Medieval) OC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:23 pm

Centuries ago in the magical world of Dellphia there were two twin sisters who harboured unimaginable magical powers, but never had two sisters been so different. Arkaya the White, become a great healer of the lands and a saint of all races protecting the innocent and the middle Kingdom into a time of enlightenment and prosperity, uniting the humans and elves that lived there. To this day the capital of the middle kingdom is called Arkaydia in her honour.

Marcella the Vile however went on to conquer the mountainous territories inhabited by trolls, goblins, and a great deal of other dark creatures. Her magic was of the darkest nature and rules her new found country with an Iron fist and maliciousness. It was not long before her greed ridden eyes set themselves on the other five kingdoms. All sensing the danger, the five kingdoms united against the Dark Queen Marcella in an epic battle engraved in the histories of this would. The forces of the five kingdoms were lead by Arkaya the White, and eventually prevailed against the Dark Queen. Unfortunately it led to the demise of Arkaya as well. Arkaya, however, fearing that the world would someday have to face Marcella again, for she’d only been able to seal her soul away in limbo and not destroy her, created the seven stones of Antiquity to summon upon her when the world faced such peril again. She scatted the stones across the five kingdoms for safekeeping until the day Marcella would rise again. One went to the Prince of each Kingdom, to be entrusted in the prince’s care, and all other’s until their sons reached the age of sixteen and then they would guard it. One stone also went to the Elves who lived within the Middle Kingdom, and One to the Dwarves of the Northern Kingdom.

Now Nearly a millennia later, the story of the great battle seems little more than a fairy tail to the people of Dellphia, and the stones little more than tradition, the world however, is about to receive a wake up call. A dark sorcerer by the name of Mordeki has started the ritual that will bring the Dark Queen back from Limbo, and though her soul on earth is still weak, within a years time she will have regained her full strength. It has now become clear the stones must be retrieved, and in some cases found before the dark queen is revived. Join the quest for the stones of Antiquity!

Kingdoms:

Middle Kingdom:

Lies within the middle of Dellphia, mainly forests and farmlands. Humans ruled by the King and has one prince. This is the largest kingdom. The elves are a more tribal system within the forests now, for their Monarch line ended 200 years ago. Stone was lost with the Half Blood princess.

Northern Kingdom: Very Viking-like on the human inhabited shores. Excellent fighters and have an expansive trade system. They are ruled by a King and have one prince and several princesses. The mountains are the Dwarves territory and have a much more City state type government.

Southern Kingdom: The Southern kingdom is a large collection of islands and some costal land. Their main enterprise is piracy, and shipping of rare spices and other fine luxury goods. Their region is ruled by a King and two Queens (They are siblings). They have one prince and three princesses. These people are known for their sneaking, cunning, and taking what they want.

Eastern Kingdom: Very flat lands, great for farming, and famous for their horses. Very Celtic in beliefs and architecture. They are rules by a queen and Have Two princes and a daughter. Women are very independent here.

Shadow Kingdom: The Shadow kingdom is to the south of the Middle Kingdom, and borders the Southern, and Eastern kingdoms to the East and West. The shadow Kingdom is the smallest and most mysterious of the Kingdoms. They claim mainly neutrality, but many still fear their country. They are inhabited by a number of darker magical creatures who do not wished to be ruled by the Dark Queen. Witches, Werewolves, and Vampires are all quite common in the shadow country, and have managed to stay at peace for 200 years. They are rules by vampires and are ruled by a queen and one prince.

Races:

Humans: (can be in any Kingdom)

Elves: (Middle Kingdom only)

Dwarves: (Northern Kingdom only)

Werewolves: (Shadow Kingdom Only)

Vampires: (Shadow Kingdom Only)

Witches, Wizards, Sorcerers, Ect.: (Any)

Other: If you have another creature type, or you’d Like to be a bad guy, go ahead and put it in, just know I might have you edit it a bit if something’s off that goes against the story line.

Outline:

Name:

Race:

Kingdom:

Personality:

Bio:

Looks:

Other:

I need people to take the roles of the Princes and Princesses as well, so feel free to grab dibbs on the one you want and bring them to life. You are also more than welcome to have more than one charractor.

Rules:

1. No God modeing without permission.
2. What I say is law, get over it.
3. No one Liners!
4. Spell check your posts please.
5. Romance is greatly encouraged (it what really makes stories in my opinion) But if it’s gonna go rated R on us, time skip through none PG13 parts, or do it in PM.
6. Have Fun! XP (Corny I know but oh so true!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Re: Quest for the Stones of Antiquity (Medieval) OC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:10 pm

Name: Kianne Serena Alswoth

Race: Witch

Kingdom: Middle

Personality: Kianne is known to be ruthless and cruel in battle. She is very wise for her years though, and her knowledge of healing spells and potions is one of the best in the land. She is willing to seduce anyone to get what she wants, but is a loyal Advisor to the King. Except when she is flirting with the nobility, that is.

Bio: Kianne was born to a noble witch and wizard in the shadow kingdom. She had a very good education as a child, helped by the fact she could read perfectly since she was 3, and write since she was 4. At 9 years of age, her father had an accident, and was killed. Her mother took her to the Eastern Kingdom, which had a big influence on Kianne. At 15, she moved to the Middle Kingdom, where she had lived until now. She has spooked people a little since her father died, through her mannerism and looks. In typical Witch style, she has a calico cat called Oiche (Ee-ha), also known as 'That freaky cat" "Devil Cat" and "Evil creature, spitting at me like that,"

Looks:Image
Measuring roughly 5"8 in height, and weighing 88 pounds, she is not anorexic, nor anorexic looking. She has a slim build, with rather long legs. She likes to dress in Victorian Style, knee length dresses, usually maroon or black, but is known to wear different colours on 'happy' days.

Other: Is attempting to learn swordsmanship, though at the current moment in time, she's more of a hinderance than a help in sword-fighting. Majors in Black and Healing Magic.
Last edited by TFairy on Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm screaming I love you so

But my thoughts you can't decode.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TFairy
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaraMel on Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:11 pm

This sounds quite interesting and I'd like to join as the daughter in the eastern kingdom because I like the idea of them being famous for their horses and the women being independent, but I'm not sure how often I'll be on and if I'll be able to keep up with this because of it.
I am a proud Australian. A very very proud Australian.

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"I want to be a pony!!"
(Lmao nice Sarah)

CaraMel
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:56 pm

I'm very interested, I'd like to be the queen of the shadow kingdom. =]
Can she be on the young side?

EDIT: Here's my outline:

Name: Rosaline Eluise Shandor

Race: Vampire

Kingdom: Shadow Kingdom

Personality: Rosaline is surprisingly friendly for a creature of the night. She gets along well with most other races as long as they aren't judging her as a sterotypical vampire. She is calm, wise, trusting and a well respected ruler of the Shadow Kingdom. She tries to rule her kingdom in a way which is fair for everyone, which obviously doesn't always work out. She allows the different races which inhabit the Shadow Kingdom to choose 5 representatives to see her twice a month and voice their ideas and problems, which she will listen to and try her best to solve. She had a full education and is a strong thinker. One of her only faults is her youth which means she had less experience then most royalty.

Bio: Rosaline took power from her mother who died of natural causes. She never knew her father. Rosaline was married at the young age of 15 and had her son, the prince, at 16 years of age. She, her husband Loren and her son lived happily together and ruled happily for many years, building strong bonds with the other Kingdoms and convincing them that people of the night were not always bad. A horrible plague spread across the Shadow Kingdom when Rosaline was 21. She and her son were fortunate to stay healthy but Loren died from the plague less than a year later. After Loren's death Rosaline worked hard to wipe out the plague and keep it from spreading to other kingdoms so she was forced to forbid anybody from leaving or entering the Kingdom for two years. Now, the Kingdom has just been opened up again and times are peaceful and happy among the people of the Shadow Kingdom.

Looks: Image

Other: Rosaline wears a silver tiara, lined in diamonds. This tiara was her mother's and her grandmother's and has been passed down to the women of her family for years. For this reason she would love to have a daughter and her husband's death was devestating. After two years of mourning for him and wearing black she has finally began to wear her beautiful white dresses again.
Last edited by Natsurra on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Natsurra
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:21 pm

accepted, and yes to you both. You can also have multiple charactors as well.

CaraMel-it's cool I understand, and go ahead and post your character.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaraMel on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:39 pm

Ok then, just if I suddenly stop posting, send me a message if I haven't said I won't be posting cos sometimes I forget to do things.

And is it ok if I create the name for the rulers of the eastern kingdom? If not tell me and I'll change my post. Also, any suggestions on how to make her more interesting would be greatly appreciated.

Name: Oriana “Lyonesse” Rowena Venetia

Race: Human

Kingdom: Eastern Kingdom

Personality: Oriana isn’t a typical Eastern Kingdom girl. She dislikes the company of the women in her household as she finds their small talk tiring. She much prefers the company of her brothers but will put up with women if her mother requests it. She is not particularly outspoken but will make known her opinion at times. She is also a determined fighter and never backs down when challenged.

Bio: Growing up in the Eastern Kingdom was like growing up anywhere else in Dellphia, at least that’s what Oriana believes. She’s never travelled out of the kingdom, only to borders to see her mother off when she goes to other kingdoms on business. She was nick named Lyonesse (little lion) because of her fierceness and carries the name proudly. She was taught to use her bow by her mother, who encouraged Oriana’s independence. She was also taught how to cook, sew and skin animals, mostly by her mother but also by her brothers and father.

Looks: Oriana has waist length curly blonde hair which almost always tied back; it is only left out for important occasions. She has pale skin thought she does work outside sometimes and her eyes are deep green flecked with brown. She wears simple dresses and skirts on most days and fancier designs for occasions. She always wears a simple twisted torc around her neck.

Other: Oriana spends most of her time outside hunting on Coventina, her horse. Skilled with bow and arrow and adequate with a sword.
Last edited by CaraMel on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

CaraMel
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:49 pm

Name: Xyranus graves

Race:Wizard(undead)

Kingdom:Shadow

Personality: Eccentric, takes trophies from victories to add to his collection that ranges from various bits of gear, to body parts. Loves to talk to outsiders as his undead nature raises problems outside of the shadow kingdoms, though he still occassionally goes out of boreder if he's bored, has been ordered to, or is looking for "fun". While not evil, Xyranus is slightly ammoral, and is a ruthless fighter, taking prisoners only when necessary.

Bio:Xyranus was once a normal wizard, traveling the world in search of adventure and treasure. However, his fame drew the attention of a group of rivals, who banded together and ambushed him. The fight was a disaster for both sides, 5/7 attackers were kiled, and the other two permanently crippled, Xyranus however, was caught in the incomplete web of necromantic energies, wich were slowly killing him. Taking a chance, Xyranus altered the ritual just a fraction, and in turn became what is called an animus lich, an undead wizard who has managed to maintain his former appearance. Currently a senior member of the wizards guild in the shadow kingdom.

Looks: 6'1, looks exactly like his did when alive, albiet much greyer. Has thick, close cut black hair shot though with white, as is his goatee. His eyes are ice blue, and on closer inspection have small, black specks in them.
Clothes consist of a strange black cloak with golden runic symbols that seem to move on thier own, and is highly magic resistant. Also wears enchanted boots that increase his footspeed & agility.

Other: A phenominally powerfull wizard, Xyranus specializes in combat spells and, despite his friendly nature, is gifted in the dark arts of necromancy,demonology and others. Also a skilled swordsman.
Last edited by Kargoth on Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kargoth
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwinDeath on Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:44 pm

((I post this with full realization that Xaul might be overpowered, but here it is. And yes, he is not new. I have used Xaul before, but I hate retiring a character when I've used them in only 2 posts.))

Name: Xaul Knofker

Race: Human.

Age: Unknown and unidentifiable. Looks anywhere from 25 to 45 under his scars and tattoos.

Height: 6' 2"

Kingdom: Holds allegiance to none, and has no permanent home. If forced to choose, either the Northern or Eastern, as he grew up surrounded by the cultures of both.

Appearance: Xaul is a thin, shadowy presence swathed in a tattered leather trench coat. He has dusky black skin that is almost transparent with black hair and dark eyes, legacies from Resheph’s influence. Also, his entire body is covered in ritual scars from the many modifications made to his body to allow him to contain Resheph, as well as normal scars that accumulated from the years of fighting. Xaul normally wears dark tattered clothes that hide him almost completely when he is in darkness. In the day, these clothes are shabby and ugly, but do a very good job of hiding the chain mesh that he wears underneath. Over everything, Xaul's favorite item is a beaten, battered, and oft-repaired dark leather greatcoat.

Bio: In his small village on the border between the Northern and Eastern Kingdoms, Xaul lived a peaceful life. He was a good farmer and a fine man, and nothing would change that. One day, though, he was out in the fields and saw smoke…

They came tearing across the fields, laughing brutes on wild horses. I was overrun, beaten to the ground as they whirled past me, their torches blackening the sky. I could hear the screams of those that were already dead, those that had not yet realized the truth of their wounds. Worse were the screams of the living, the women and children that were ripped from their homes, torn from their pasts and taken to a new life. They were the ones who were worse off. I lay in the field among my plantings, among the ruins of my old life, and raged silently at fate as I slipped away.

When I came to, I heard voices. “Brother,” one said, a woman, but not human. “This one is not fully in my realm, nor is he in yours. What say you?”

This time an inhuman man spoke. “His time is not yet done, sister. Leave him, he will be yours later.” They left soon after, and I could not call to them, to ask them what had happened.

I came to again, staring at a god. The bloody being, his form indescribable, leaned down and laughed at me. “You should be dead. You should be, but you’re not. Strong little man.” I blinked at him, and tried to speak, but only a pitiful croak left my mouth. He laughed again, his mirth booming across the field where I lay. “I’m dying too, little man. Little Xaul. Did you know that? Did you know that gods could die? Here we are, two dead beings, waiting for the sweet end… Except, I’m not ready for that. Neither are you. Unfinished business, yes? Want to find the people who killed your family? Let me help. Accept me in, and I will give you my power. In return, you will give me the chance to live on, with you as my avatar.” Tears streaming from my eyes as I thought of my village, I nodded, and the god Resheph flowed into me.

The next thirty years saw one of the bloodiest wars in history, especially considering that one side consisted of only one man. What do you expect, when someone cannot die? What do you expect, when spells simply slide around their intended target? What do you expect, when you make the perfect fighting machine hate you? What can you do, but die? Xaul and Resheph went on a rampage across the lands, mercilessly slaughtering every bandit and brigand they found.

Eventually, Xaul realized what he was doing. Waging a battle in his own mind, he traveled across the lands, fighting to regain control of himself from Resheph. Somehow, he found his way to the Monks of the Banir, who, for their own reasons, took Xaul in, caring for him and quenching the pyre of hate that had fuelled his very existence. At the hands of the Banir, Xaul learned about Honor and Chivalry, ideals that he took to heart. The Banir are the people who laid the Kounnar spell on Xaul, and they are the ones who kept him sane. While he knew hat he owed them much, they simply told him to repay his debt by “aiding others, as we have done for you.” With this new purpose, Xaul went out into the world once more, this time his own man.

Personality: When he is not fighting, Xaul is intelligent, honorable and loyal, but only for those who win his trust. He often seems aloof and detached, however, this is mostly due to the fact that Resheph's influence grows at the slightest slip, and Xaul must therefore keep himself under the tightest control. When he is in a fight and his Kounnar activates, though, Xaul is insane. He is feared by the entire world in this state, if only because he is completely unpredictable. A demon in every sense of the word, Xaul in full bloodlust enjoys slaughter and torture, and will fight whomever he wants. This is due to Resheph beginning to influence Xaul. One should note that, while Xaul wants to be good, needs to be good, he is only pretending. The god inside him sees to that.

Equipment: Throwing knives, thief tools, caltrops, poison blow darts, and a light net.
Coat: Xaul's favorite coat is magically enhanced to allow him to always have a pocket that will fit what he needs to carry. He stores everything in this coat, and can pull out the strangest things from it. Often, these items are just what he needs to win a fight.
Uška, a multi-bladed Urumi that is linked to Xaul's Kounnar. The increasing level of rage causes the blades of Uška to superheat and scorch anything they touch, including Xaul.
Drshil and Haingre, two hooded splitting Katars (favored weapons). These, too, are linked to Kounnar.
Drshil causes a wound to hurt more than normal, increasing with time. At higher levels, Drshil can cause pain simply from proximity, and even cause old scars to re-open. Xaul is immune to this pain.
Haingre causes a wound to instantly begin rotting, and leaves a horrific stench in its wake. Xaul has become used to this smell after years of use. Also, Haingre can cause metal to rust, and wood to rot, simply through contact.

Abilities:
Fighting Style: Xaul is constantly in motion during a fight, always landing light hits and harrying his opponent, until he sees an opportunity, in which case he will dive in and strike. Also, he will often pull items like caltrops or nets out of his coat's pockets and use them to his best advantage.
Kounnar: Xaul has terrible, horrible rage, another legacy from Resheph. This manifests mostly in fights, to the point of taking over his body. When his rage manifests, glowing red sigils tattooed all over his body appear, an enchantment laid onto Xaul with his consent by the Banir. Without these tattoos, Xaul would revert to a state of pure fury, and Resheph would have full control over him. When the Kounnar is active, his fighting style becomes fiercer and more chaotic, to the point where it is impossible to predict his movements. (One observer was heard to describe Xaul as a "Whirling Ragdoll of Death.") The Kounnar is linked to his three magic weapons, and directly affects the level of power that they have. It is notable that while fully possessed by Resheph, Xaul could apply these effects to any weapons, but this is no longer within his power.
Last edited by TwinDeath on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, read my fiction! http://www.fictionpress.com/~twindeath Reviews are appreciated.
Könnt ihr mich hören?
Könnt ihr mich sehen?
Könnt ihr mich fühlen?
Ich versteh euch nicht.

TwinDeath
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDeath on Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:04 am

Name: Leon Bravehart I know I spelled it wrong.

Height: 6'0"

Race: Human.

Class: YoungWarrior/DarkMage.

Kingdom: None I live on my parents farm.

Appearance: Black shot hair, a nice build you can tell that he worked on a farm.

Personality: Happy, fun loving, loves a good fight.

Bio: He's lived on a farm all his life and had a girlfriend who died one year ago in a wild fire that I started with my magic.

Equipment:
Upper body: A old metal chest plate
Hands: Leather Gloves
lower body: Cloth Pants
feet: Fur Boots

Belt: Small Sword
Belt: pack
Back: A home made sheild
Back: Hunting Bow

Other: He knows the spell of fire and is working on fire rain fire ball and ice.

Let me know if I need to change anything.

BlackDeath
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luri on Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:51 am

Name: Seth Xylander
Race: Elven
Personality: He’s reckless, witty, and usually sarcastic, and doesn't trust anyone. Very defiant, strong-willed, and daring. Is very grim.
Bio: He never knew his parents, and lived in the forest by himself, practicing many fighting and defense skills. He was friends with the royal family. Most of his history is unknown, but in town he is known to be a very mysterious and dis-agreeable figure. He's very smart and sly, and his battle tactics are extraordinary.
Usually wears a long green cloak and carries around a longbow and two Anelaces. He is around 6' 2" feet tall and is slim but has an athletic build. He always looks annoyed or expressionless, and his eyes are fierce.

Luri
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auriar on Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:59 am

Name: Adrian Cortell

Kingdom: Southern

Personality: Very outgoing around friends, but reserved around people he doesn't know. He keeps out of battle as much as possible due to being a pacifist but will defend himself when provoked. Also he has a tendency to help those in need, but leaves before giving any personal information.

Bio: Forced onto his uncle by the death of his parents, Adrian was drawn into the life of hunting and also skilled in the art of petty thievery. All he knows about his parents is that they were excommunicated from the kingdom due to acts of heresy which have never been elaborated to him. His uncle was a stern man which made Adrian scared of others. 2 years ago his uncle was caught stealing and hung in the town square before Adrian's eyes, to let him know what would happen if he followed in his family's footsteps of breaking order. Since then Adrian has lived in the outskirts of the city, coming in only for food and the occasional word of gossip.

Looks: Long dark brown hair, bright blue eyes, 5'9 150, fit from years of training. Black tights and with bright green sleeveless shirt with brown matted sandals. He carries a brown long bow with a set of arrows strapped along his back. Around his waist is a belt which carries his survival knife.

Other: Mastery of bow and knife, little knowledge of things outside his city and his training.

Auriar
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:55 pm

All accepted, I'll have the IC up soon, Promise.

Name: Alicia Corsing

Race: Half Elvin half Human

Personality: She’s usually quite bubbly and optimistic, and is a perpetual klutz. She also is extremely stubborn when she makes up her mind on something, and at times recklessly so.

Bio: Alicia is the daughter of an Elvin man and Human woman. She appears more human than Elvin (other than her slightly pointed ears, she could pass as completely human) which is why she managed to live in the castle with her mother as she did. Her mother was the castle’s florist, and as such Alicia learned about plants, herbs and flowers from her mother. Unfortunately, she hardly even remembers her father, considering he left her mother and her when she was four. Due to that, she knows very little about her Elvin heritage. Her only real link to her Elvin roots are her power of premonition, the ability to see visions about a person or object past, present, or future.

Other: Alicia, has only met the Prince of the Middle kingdom once when they were children.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:15 pm

Name: Gunari the Merchant
Kingdom: Traveller
Personality: Very deceptive, has two personalities. A loud one for being a merchant, and a very quiet social one.
Bio: Born in the cold regions of the north and trained on a fishing ship by his uncle. Murdered his father and played it off as an accident. Abandoned his mother at 12 and never looked back. Joined the ship of Havard the Pillager, a human viking who was in hiding from authorities in the south. Stayed with Havard as his son until he was killed in a raid by dwarves.
Looks: Black Hair that can't seem to be combed, and stick up all over, Fair Skin, Blue Eyes, Muscular Build, 5'10, 160 lbs, wears a dark blue kilt caked with dirt, sometimes wears shirts, but that depends on if he lost it or not, and if he could steal one. Has a big coat made of bearskin with mink hanging off of it, along with other tails of animals he's collected. Has boots made of reindeer skin, and believe they make him run faster.
Other: Carries a sickle sword, and owns the armor of Havard. The luster of this armor and the name he carries keeps him safe in the shadow regions.
DVNO, four capital letters, printed in gold cause details make the girls sweat, even more, when they're shaking their belt, no need to ask my name, to figure out how cool I am.

Can anyone read, anyone feel? That I'm losing my patience I just came here to bounce! Ladies out west, they all know I'm comin'. I'm losing my patience I just came here to bounce.

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:21 pm

Cool character, Accepted.

And also, feel free to have multiple characters, we need people to play the princes, and we have plenty of spots open for that.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:28 pm

Haha, I would under normal circumstances, but I am in like 5 RP's right now, so I won't for this one. I have to join a lot, because they have such a bad habit of going under fast, you know? So yeah, I just joined like five new ones, but if the other ones start to go under like I know they will, and this one is still left, I'll make a new guy, probably some guy from the middle kingdom, if that helps at all.

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fearless on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:41 pm

Name: Dezerie

Race: Vampire

Kingdom: What do you think?

Personality: Mysterious and dark, he prefers to keep to hisself and never shows emotion.

Bio: He grew up as a little boy, his parents loving and caring for him always but at around age 9 disaster struck. His parent were killed by other humans, from some 'order' that was never filled. His past holds so much questions, and answers. Seeking revenge he first needed to seek power, but how could he obtain that? One stormy night he lay in the orphange room which he was sentenced to when a shadow fell across him. A tall, might man stood over him and after that all he could remember was pain than sudden jolts of energy. Since those days he has been teaching himself about the world, life, and battle. Aside from the rest of the army he tends to train alone, becoming powerful alone.

Other: He has tonz of weapons which he has all mastered including the use of daggers and shooting stars. He also has elemental abilities and can minipulate others through the mind and soul.

Fearless
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyim on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:54 pm

Outline:

Name: Zaphyr

Race: Spirit/Elf

Kingdom: Unknown, most likely Shadow Kindgom, or at least works for the queen on special missions

Personality: Shy and secretive, she is attracted to other with the same personality. She is kind of shady but very energetic and fit. She tries her hardest in battle and hardly ever loses.

Bio: As most other characters probably started she lived a normal life, up until news of an uprising came. In the town she lived in the citizens went mad, afraid of what was to come. They killed of all towns people who the riot leaders thought wouldn't last through the coming days. Her parent where a couple of those people. All the children where to be killed as well (at the time she was 8) but she escaped into a nearby forest just in time. Trackers followed her and one even shot her. Crawling to the center of her favorite glade she seemingly died but the forest spirit, who she had befriended in her earlier years, gave her life. Now she has extrardenary powers but is torn between which Kindgom to stand for. For many years she has been smuggling, assassinating and tracking for the Shadow Kingdom but is not fully under the rule.

Other: She mainly uses a crossbow and since most of her is spirit she can shapeshift into any beast of the lands and air. She uses this to her opportunity. She also has several elemental powers.

Nyim
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:57 pm

cool, accepted

if he's a Vampire then he's from the shadow kingdom, but he can origanate from any if he was turned.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:58 pm

Name: Prince Loki II

Race: human

Kingdom: Northern Kingdom

Personality: treats his friends with respect and honor. with a enemy he is ruthless and is know to go into rages in battle.

Bio: Son of King Loki I and heir to the throne of the northern kingdom. He is know has the strongest man in the northern kingdom (some say the world). He protects his kingdom and his stone with his life. Also under his rule as prince the dwarves are closer then ever. The dwarves also make most of the weapons and armor used by the northren kingdom's warriors, making them pretty much the best in the land.

Looks:

Other: his weapons are a dwarven made axe and dwarven made sword. His Armor is also dwarven made
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:12 am

Cool, great to see some of the viking characters coming out Accepted

I'm happy to see you go into such detail with your charracter Nyim Accepted

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!