Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

RolePlayGateway Leadership Updates

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

RolePlayGateway Leadership Updates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu May 23, 2013 2:07 pm

Hello, everyone!

Over the past couple years, we've taken leaps and bounds forward towards the future of collaborative fiction both in technology, story, and most importantly—community. Everyone here has played a role in this ongoing process, but for some of us the level of commitment necessary for these changes has required us to obligate ourselves in ways above and beyond that of casual participation. Today, we're sad to announce that Jag, member of RolePlayGateway's staff for several years, is stepping down from his positions due to increasing constraints on his ability to contribute in the way he feels RolePlayGateway deserves.

Moving forward, we will be maintaining several initiatives that Jag and myself have collaborated on until now, having known that this was a possibility. Our remaining Administrator, Tiko, will now be joined by myself, as until now I have solely been responsible for direction and leadership of the dynamic duo of Tiko and Jag. It goes without saying that we will now have an increased workload, so I ask everyone to be both polite and patient in their requests to staff, and use the built-in controls as much as possible to help us manage the work. Let's take this opportunity to reiterate each of our tools, teams, and their purposes.

• For suggestions or ideas you'd like to share, please use the Feedback Forum. This keeps everyone's ideas centralized, so we can sort through and track them. You can view everyone's suggestions and weigh in with your opinion via the list of ideas currently under consideration.
  • For the requested editing, deletion, or review of content that you feel is outside RPG's Five Rules, please use the "Summon Moderator" button on the forums and chat.
  • For content in roleplays, please contact the Game Master of the roleplay in question, which is listed at the top of the roleplay's main page.

We all place great reverence in our team and their ability to manage RolePlayGateway's growing community, and will continue to look for potential members to add to this team moving forward. We view our staff as outstanding members of the community, and trust them with setting examples for everyone.

Jag, on behalf of all of us here on RolePlayGateway, I want to extend my deepest gratitude for the tenure of your service. We will use your precedents as the standard to which we hold all future staff, and every member here will strive to contribute to the site with the level of quality that you presented at your every turn.

Sincerely,

Eric Martindale
Creator and Owner, RolePlayGateway
+1 (919) 374-2020
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Re: RolePlayGateway Leadership Updates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightGray on Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:45 pm

thanks for this amazing site, i love it btw. idk what i'd do without it.
❛All I Ask Is That You Fight For What You Believe In.❜

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NightGray
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Streamwatcher World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:16 am

I think we all know everyone on this site would curl up into the fetal position and cry uncontrollably if this site were to stop running. Just like I think many of us did when it went down that one time for like a week. Just saying.

Although...

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Touch of Venom on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:14 pm

That's an unhealthy outlook.... or maybe it's an unhealthy addiction? In any case, your probably correct.

Touch of Venom
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!