Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rorschach Academy

Rorschach Academy

a part of “Rorschach Academy”, a fictional universe by JacksColdSweat.

Having powers isn't all it's cracked up to be. {Open || Accepting}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rorschach Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rorschach Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pobeep on Sat May 16, 2015 1:12 pm

You broke your promise Jack ;<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pobeep
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat May 16, 2015 9:24 pm

I promise I haven't broken my promise! (And if I did, that'd be double breaking a promise now, so that'd be fucked up) This week has been pretty hectic school-wise, which is why I've been pretty MIA, but I'm this close to being done with all my characters, only Will is left I think, actually, so I'll be sending out some relationship PMs and replying to some and jazz tonight finally :'D
Verix and I were planning on putting up the first post tomorrow! So if anybody has any matters to finish sorting out, better get those done because we are ready to go! c;
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon May 18, 2015 12:13 am

I finally updated Dom's relationship sheet (and Gen's). Phew! Again, if there's anything there that you don't think should be there, flick me a PM. Also, I think I've PMed everyone. If you want a relationship with either of my chars feel free to reply or send me a new PM :) If not we'll just let things flow.

Looking forward to starting!

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Fri May 22, 2015 7:31 pm

I broke my promise :<
I'm so so sorry for the delay, guys! I was surprise invited to a friend's birthday party Sunday afternoon, and this week has just been utter hell for school, so I haven't had the chance to get near my computer. Sadly enough, I've actually had the post written out since Monday, I just couldn't find the time to type it out, haha.
Anyways, sorry again, the intro post is up now, so have at it! I should get my character posts in sometime this weekend :)

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pobeep on Fri May 22, 2015 9:49 pm

Well, I already have my post written so I guess I'll kick it off. Not sure how this should be formatted but I guess I can go back and fix it later. Hopefully no one minds the time/settings ;<

Pobeep
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sat May 23, 2015 12:23 am

I have work all day tomorrow and then a test midday on Monday so I'll get my posts up after that :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MatthiasAleksander on Mon May 25, 2015 10:57 am

So school and work are currently killing me (I'm scheduled to work over 50 hours this week, on top of 40 hours of high school and finals), so I'm probably not gonna be able to post until next week at the earliest. Maybe I'll have a chance to post earlier, but likely not.

MatthiasAleksander
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imp on Tue May 26, 2015 2:44 pm

Hallo!

I'd love to reserve 1 character :). This RP really sounds good! I would like my characters fear to be Thanatophobia, the fear of death itself (the fear of dying, or rather being dead). And I would like my characters power to be connected to life forces, and perhaps even the will behind them. Treats could be: being able to drain/tap into a creatures life force (with a lot of moderation in play!) or in other ways disturbing them. If it seems legit, death and time could have a connection, enabling for a manipulation of how things decay or travel through their existence.
I'd also like for my character to be female, with a faceclaim of Natalie Dormer, with the sidecut from The Hunger Games (but not with the tattoos! See http://www.screenslam.com/blog/wp-conte ... ebif9q.jpg)

Does it sound doable? :)
Onwards,

Imp
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pobeep on Wed May 27, 2015 3:25 am

We could probably use more writers... im afraid many of the others may not be joining us since it took a while to get started :/ I hope they do but eh.. can't be certain

Pobeep
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed May 27, 2015 5:20 pm

Just a quick note that I won't be able to post for the next week and a half. Unfortunately I have five tests and a lab report due within in four days next week, so I'll be spending all my time studying and stressing about all the study I should have done weeks ago. After that I'll be free to post all the time though, so yep :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed May 27, 2015 5:20 pm

Just a quick note that I won't be able to post for the next week and a half. Unfortunately I have five tests and a lab report due within in four days next week, so I'll be spending all my time studying and stressing about all the study I should have done weeks ago. After that I'll be free to post all the time though, so yep :)

Apologies, my message seems to have been posted twice.

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aparecium on Wed May 27, 2015 6:17 pm

Allow me to apologize profusely for not having been on the last few days. On our way out to lunch my friend and I were in a car accident. It wasn't the worst, but we didn't walk away unscathed either. I'm bruised, there are stitches in my arm, and my ankle is sprained (car hit on my side), but other than that I'm fine. All in the last week and a half of our senior year too.

I'll try my best to get everything done tonight so I can post. As for relations, if anyone has any specific ideas, I'd be glad to talk about them, and if not I'll try to send out messages to everyone I haven't spoken to and replies to all those that I have.

Again, sorry for being so slow.

Aparecium
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Wed May 27, 2015 9:33 pm

Awh Aparecium I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you're well. <3
Gonna work on my post tomorrow or Friday. I got detention because I missed too many days of school even though they were all excused from my parents. -3- That means two hours after school, $6 fee every time, and no internet access least my money go to waste because I"m 'excused'.i hate utah, can i plz move to alaksa or chicago again.
[/font]
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pobeep on Thu May 28, 2015 3:28 am

That sounds so scary :< I'm unsure of if we talked about character relations.. it's been a while since I did mine

Pobeep
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Thu May 28, 2015 11:18 pm

Will be posting tomorrow if I can't get one in tonight. I'm feeling dead rn.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:37 am

Hey everyone! First of all, Aparecium, I'm so sorry about your accident, and I hope you're feeling better!! :c

Also, I'm super sorry for completely disappearing off the face of the earth for the past two weeks! School suddenly started piling work on us and I've had my hands completely tied. Hopefully everyone's still on board and I'll get a post in today!

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:07 am

H-Hello...?

I'm sorry for my absence, but I've been preeeeetty stressed out with all the exams right now. I mean, there were some awfully difficult questions on some of them (*cough*Hannah's sweets*cough*). I hope everyone hasn't disappeared and is all well.

Aparecium, I hope you are feeling better after your accident!
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby an edgar allan poet on Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:40 pm

Hey there! I've been in a rough spot lately with school work and exams, I'm sure you guys can relate, but I'm still very interested in this RP and I'm still here. Just give me a little more time, this is the last week of school for me and then I'm free. I'll try hard to still be here, just give me a little more time.
And I hope you're doing well, Aparecium, you're tough. :)

an edgar allan poet
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:50 pm

My stressful week of constant tests is over so I should be able to get a post for Geneva and Dom out either today or tomorrow :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pobeep on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:51 pm

Sorry for double post ♥

Internet's out, but I'll try to post from the library or a friend's place when I can. I'm glad you guys are still interested in this RP. Hopefully we can pick up since summer break's here.

Pobeep
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!