Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sanctuary Revealed

Sanctuary Revealed

a part of “Sanctuary Revealed”, a fictional universe by pieluver.

In the secret, In the quiet, you are there, in my head, My only Sanctuary. Get out. A group of mind readers is trying to probe information from members of a rebel group. (needs more people! this is gonna be big!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sanctuary Revealed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Sanctuary Revealed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:25 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sanctuary Revealed"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Sanctuary Revealed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:48 am

Do you have limits on the amount of characters that we can submit and play?
~*Do not frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile*~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Nope! Actually, i had it in the rules that i would like every one to have at least two characters, but they got deleted :(

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:16 pm

I submitted two charries earlier today, I normally make this sort of post a couple of minutes after submitting them -- but I forgot. Dx
If there is anything I need to change about either character, just let me know! :D

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:08 pm

both of them are delightful! (And the perfect amount of crazy, i might add)

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:20 pm

Huzzah! XD I enjoy crazy characters... they just make my day. :D
So, did you have a specific plot line you are following through the story or is it character driven, a combination thereof? I really like the idea of covert mind-spies and anarchist organizations, so I'm curious. xD

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:38 pm

I have quiet a bit planned, but also am open to a bit of character driven interaction. It's like a haunted house. there are things set up in the hall, but what you do until you get to those points is up to you all, and you can run screaming from the hall if you want , lol. Like, i think Axel may come in at one point, and maybe a crazy rebellion, or a traitor.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby icey9889 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Hey im making a Character for the AA just wanted to let u know.

icey9889
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:23 pm

cool! He is great! (And cute, lol)

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:34 pm

one more character!!!! Eeeek!
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:28 pm

We are starting now! First post will be up in a moment!

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:56 pm

I wont be around much for the next couple of days so sorry if it takes a while for me to reply.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.”

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:17 pm

okay, thanks for notifying us! I hope what ever is going on for you is good!

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby icey9889 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:52 pm

hey i cant post today cuz of family reasons i hope to be able to post by tommorow.

icey9889
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:16 pm

that is alright!

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 3milyxoxo on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:14 pm

Hi, sorry I just joined and was wondering if someone could give me an update? and if its okay to make another character so late on?

3milyxoxo
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Glad to see some new interest in the roleplay, first off.

Secondly, I'd like to express a point of interest for myself. My characters have no problem interacting with other characters, Remy and Neveah have been holding quite an A-to-B conversation, but little in-game time has passed, as it were. If you'd like our characters to interact, all you have to do is present interest through your own character -- if, for some reason, I don't respond -- do not hesitate to PM me or address me here in the OOC thread. I have a strong attachment to most of my characters and find myself unreasonably angered when someone takes control of them.
I'm unsure if pieluver mentioned god-modding in the rules, but it is a personal preference of my own that my character's actions, thoughts, and words be left to me. This may sound harsh or mathematical in a way, but I don't mean to sound upset, I'm just attempting to express my feelings. Maybe a smiley would help. :D

3mily -- as it stands now, little in-character progress has been made. Interrogations have been started between numerous members, there are numerous characters off and about the complex, most AA are sitting in the retention center minding much of their own business. If you have a questions about a particular character or group of characters, I'd be able to help further. :) My guess is that it would be okay to submit another character, pieluver wants a large basis for roleplaying -- as such, however, all characters are subject to approval or rejection by the RP's GM. :)

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:55 am

Why, thank you Madame foxglove, couldn't have said it better myself.

yes, yes it is okay for you to make more characters, just make sure you can keep an eye on them all. and if there is a certain character you want to RP with, look on the front page where there is a list of all of the characters and either show in game interest or message the owner of the character and offer up a plot idea.

or just make your character walk around and someone will most likely pick them up.

edit; and yes, Godmodding isn't allowed,it isn't fun for the person who's charrie is being controlled, i knew i had forgotten something...

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Fri May 06, 2011 12:44 am

Alright, folks. I would love to apologize for my absence--I have had one heck of a time with my brother who is now in rehabilitation. However, I am also the media curator and lead sound man at my church also so I may or may not be able to post frequently. Add that to my own RP--and well, you'll begin to see ho overwhelming its been. I hope you can understand my predicament. I've been trying to place posts all over to catch up. So I haven't forgotten this RP I've just met several set backs and I will respond.

"When I see you lately I'm wondering on White roses, caskets Your name on a stone."

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Sat May 07, 2011 6:10 pm

No one else going to respond?

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!