Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Silhouette Institution

Silhouette Institution

a part of “Silhouette Institution”, a fictional universe by AmyGotScared.

An institution on the middle of France, unknown to the rest of the world theses students are being trained to understand and use in their defense their "Special" Powers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Silhouette Institution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Silhouette Institution

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:50 pm

@Shi-bang Thank you for that. I've had quite a shitty day and that's cheered me up. By the way, your official name is now Shi-bang ;)

[we're fated to pretend.]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Not that awesome
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:59 pm

Peeks head from out of the corner

Psst, Gravy, Do you mind Scottie and Xavier being roomies?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

badboyej
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeclanTv9 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:14 pm

@Artik Hey! I finished Adelina's CS, so you can go there now and check her out!

DeclanTv9
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:14 pm

No, I don't mind, EJ. They both seem sociable and friendly, so they could potentially end up being best friends.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:16 pm

Great! Yeah I can see them getting along well!

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:12 pm

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Alrighty puntos, let the games begin!

NOTE: if anyone takes offense to being called a punto, I'm very sorry. Here, have a gif!

Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:24 pm

Shi-bang! Just completely rushed that first post but I got it finished. Yippee! In the words of the great Shishy, let the games begin puntos

Now, for my gif to officially birth Flynn Calder

Not that awesome
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:13 pm

Dannng. Posts are already up? I best get on that.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:30 pm

Figured that I might as well get my post in before I go to sleep!
(Damn my impatience.)

If there's anything you're not sure about or something, don't hesitate to let me know.

@Gravey- I hope you don't mind me interacting with your character this early on!

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:39 pm

I'm just going to leave this here..
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:24 pm

....That picture is very accurate...

Lacy is finished! I might do some tweaking later but for now I'll be working on a post! I need a roommate for her though, hopefully someone that doesn't mind when she vanishes every other week...
β€œThe moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:04 pm

Now I'm a little late, but is anyone willing to discuss relations with my character? :3

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:08 pm

@dream, I just sent you a message regarding that. ^^

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myfootlesscow9 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:42 am

Hey guys, I finally posted my first post! I hope you like it!

Myfootlesscow9
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:19 am

@Muchcow.veryfootless, I actually have a correction for you, although it's really more my fault than yours. Zac only jumped once, after that he then telekinetically manipulated his body while midair to fly back to the dorms. Again, more my fault than yours, but I will now correct my post so it matches my intention, which was to fly, not jump fifty times. :P

EDIT: Also, upon further consideration of that miniature, "encounter," if you will, since there was only one, "big impact," by the time Stephanos would have looked outside to see what was up, Zac would have been up hundreds of feet in the air. You could still see him at that height, but unless you pack enhanced vision or binoculars, you wouldn't be able to see who it was. Just a heads up.
Last edited by XShishioX on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:40 am

I'm going to change Flynn's face claim I think. I've found one that suits him a little more so I really feel like I need to change it! Just a heads up everyone. The faceclaim is really similar facially, but I feel he's more 'Flynn'

Greatest apologies :)

Not that awesome
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:09 pm

Not at all, EJ. I was actually waiting for you to post before I did, so I'd have some interaction to go on.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:30 am

Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year :D

I will get a post up today, sorry for the delay. Hope I'm not to far behind!

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:47 pm

@Artik, who's the other mutt? The first one was a reference to Pup, I think, but who's the other mutt? I'm so curious, that was very clever. XP

Secondly, I suppose it's my turn, but with so many people wanting to go with Atheya, I think my plan to volunteer might just change. I'll get a post up in just a moment.

I'd also like to thank those of you who are playing along with my selfish request to think of Zac as both a class A wanker, and a lazy pile of fuck. Job well done. ;)

EDIT: Tags seem to hate me. I have done nothing wrong to them, so why?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:01 am

If you guys like anime-style fights, you'll love my latest post. :D

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!