Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Smile (OOC&SU)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Smile (OOC&SU)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:25 pm

What about Nezzy's characters? :O They were like basically the musicians and I loved them more so then the skaters to be quite honest. Also is Bree still gonna be in there? Because I rather liked playing her and she wasn't exactly in a clique.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:30 pm

I'll add eight then (:...

Preps - they basically run the school, but they're not all bad.
Nerds- they are very intelligent and know everything, but some are so sweet.
Musicians- dream of becoming famous and they're very talented in the arts.
The Others- they don't belong in a clique, they're just there.

How's all that?( : Do we all have an agreement? (: Nezzy can still have her characters, and you can have Bree, she'll belong in the Others.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:37 pm

I agree with it! :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:06 pm

Before I make the new thread, need to know here the reservations.

Ashy, you still want to be the Other female?
And Winds, the prep guy?

Everyone else, let me know here. (:

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:27 pm

Heaven I would also like the nerd girl if that is okay with you?

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:27 pm

Yes, I still want my confused, beautifully melodic voiced prep guy. Same name and everything. I think I will save that post until the time is appropriate in this new thread...... :)

I like the description you gave for each clique, even though Noah is like totally out there. He can be a bit much to take in sometimes, and does have a mentality as if he runs the school, even if he doesn't mean to. LOVE IT!!!! It's kinda strange that in his character sheet, he's a mixture of a nerd, musician and prep boy all rolled into one.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:39 pm

@ Sorella: We'll see, for now stick with just one character if you can, and if we don't get much interest in the new start-up, then you can. But for now, let's just wait and see what happens. Unless you wanted to be the nerd girl instead, but I think we should all start out with just one character for now.
@ Winds: Haha, I know. He's a great character though. I'm probably going to take up the female prep role again, but I'll make a different character. Same role, different girl.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:45 pm

@Aika: Totally agree, one character is good to start off with. I hope you don't mind the thousands of different NPCs that generate out of nowhere, lol..... Tyler is an interesting character, he'd probably spring up every so often, but who knows what will happen, thus the good thing about these sort of RPs....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:01 pm

I'm working on the new thread right now (:

Oh, Winds and everyone else, I have a new RP going on called 'The Show Must Go On', check it out and join if your interested. Ashy is the co-GM. (:

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:22 pm

I saw it and liked it, it was nice..... I might join it...

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:43 pm

You should, Winds! (: Haha and guess what! It's up! Please read over the plot and the rules, I changed it up, and it's almost a different storyline, but I like this one better!

love-isn-easy-ooc-sign-t65169.html

Hope you all join again(: And Ashy and Winds, your spots are reserved.! So see you guys there!(:

This thread is officially closed. (:

Aika
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!