Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Smile (OOC&SU)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Smile (OOC&SU)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:52 pm

Smile

::PLOT::
Washington High School is divided into cliques. It was a high school rule; you belonged just in your clique. The preps were only allowed to date the preps, the skaters were only allowed to date the skaters, nerds only allowed to date nerds, and so on. But the new girl, having just arrived, didn't believe in school cliques. Soon after her arrival, she notices the many cliques in this school, and tries to change it. She plays match maker, and known as anyonmous, starts up her own dating website called "Smile", only for the students of Washington High School. It's almost like a blind date set-up. You were not allowed to post any pictures up, you basically remained unknown. With nothing but your age and screen name as your information. And when the students arrived on these dates, they meet people out of their cliques, and once they really get to know them, love sparks. Can the new girl really end the high school clique curse? Or was the site a sham?

::RULE::
1.) Please no god-modding. Play your own character.
2.) Use realistic images only, no celebrities.
3.) Use the character templete I have provided.
4.) Keep all your cussing to a bare minium.
5.) Have a great time!

::Characters::
New Girl;; Sorella [Reserved]
Prep Girl;; Aika
Prep Guy;;
Skater Girl;;
Skater Guy;;
Nerd Girl;;
Nerd Guy;;
Goth Girl;;
Goth Guy;;

::Character Sheet::
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Appearence:[/b] [right][img][/img][/right]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Character:[/b]
[b]Age: (16-18)[/b]
[b]Physical Appearence: (describe)[/b]
[b]Personality: (describe)[/b]
[b]Brief History: (describe)[/b]
[b]Secret Crush:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

I will be posting mine up shortly! Enjoy!
Last edited by Aika on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Smile (OOC&SU)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Name: Kirai Mae Keller.
Appearence: Image
Nickname: Kia, Kira, ir just Kirai.
Character: Prep Girl.
Physical Appearence: Kirai stands at a petite height of 5"6, she's slender with curves, and tries to maintain her body from being head cheerleader and volley ball captain. She has beautiful brunette hair, two or three different shades of brunette. She keeps her hair clean and healthy and full of volume. Her eyes are a deep chocolate brown that you could get lost in, they're surrounded by thick black lashes. Her skin's smooth and has a fair complextion. Her lips are nicely rounded and she always keeps them smooth and glossy. Her teeth are straight and pearly white, she keeps good care of them. She is just a beautiful girl with a bad attitude.
Personality: Kirai is a beautiful girl with a bad attitude. She doesn't like anyone who isn't like her, but deep down she has a sweet interior but she just hasn't met a guy who can change her yet, no one special. You are better just not speaking to her and staying off her bad side, because that is one thing you don't want to be on is her bad side. She's isn't just talk, if action is needed, it will be taken.
Brief History: As a little girl, Kiari had eveything. Her parents were happy, she is the youngest of two boys and she grew up in Kansas City, Kansas. Everything went downhill and bad when Kiari's parents died when she was twelve years old, her brothers broke down and moved out after it happened, they were both over the age of eighteen. This left 12 year old Kiari alone and lost. She was put in foster care and a year later, shortly after turning 13, was brought into a new family. They treated her horribly, and due to that it changed her sweet personality from when she was younger. She is now one of the most popular girls in school, but the most feared as well from her attitude.
Secret Crush: Skater Guy, so what? She loves all the piercings.
Extra: None.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Bump... still needing players! Join please!(:

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:33 pm

I like your rp ideas! :)

May I please reserve the new girl? :)

Also i can always invite some friends of mine and I also have a suggestion for you! :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:20 am

Thank you ^.^ They're a bit rusty, I just came back into RPing a few weeks ago, I was on a long leave. Haha.

Yes you can ^^, and please! That'd be awesome, it's just what I need, lol. And for House of Nightmares. And any suggestions are awesome, so shoot!(:

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:04 am

Sorry I wasn't online I was out with my friends and hanging out with them! :D Anyways I'll Pm you when i get the time with the suggestions.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:08 pm

That's okay(: and alright, thank you!!

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Sorella, don't mean to rush you or anything, but if you can have at least some of your sheet up today or tomorrow, it'd be great. Thank you.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:53 pm

Well I am not gonna go and explain the exact same thing I did in your other rp..So yea read that first then come back.. Same thing I said there applies here! :)

Also I will at least get a om out to you today and try to send a few buddies over here and hopefully they'll get the others attention! :)

One more thing I would like to know what time zone you are in.. It sorta helps me out.. I think you're three hours ahead of me though...

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:00 pm

I join this role play! :]
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Name:
Adam 'Rage' Simmons

Appearence:

Nickname:
'Rage'
Adam [Prefers Rage]

Character:
Skater Boy

Physical Appearance: Standing at 6'3 and weighing about 210 pounds, he is tall and lazy. He has pure black hair, that's really messy but gets taking care of everyday. His hair is short stopping at where his neck starts it just doesn't look as long because he doesn't do his hair. He has greenish-grayish eyes that girls get lost in every time he shows them he never does anyway. Adams skin is like a Vampire, pale that is soft like a baby, especially his hands. But be beware, his soft baby like skin has some scars.

Personality: (describe)
Adam is this crazy emo boy who likes to skateboard with other people. He always hates it when everyone calls him crazy, he's not crazy he's just Rage. You would always see him at what they call the emo corner. He has heard that almost half the school has a crush on him, even guys. Well, Adam can't be sweet or nice so let's just say that he's 'kind'. His eyes widen and he starts yelling when you call him crazy, so don't call him that and you won't get your feelings hurt. Adam is pretty popular and has a ton of friends that he doesn't want but other than he likes to be by himself.

Brief History: (describe)
Adam past it's in-between good and bad. His family is rich, luxurious and has a pretty big house, but there are some problems they have to face. Their dad is always on the road and brings them with him. He used to get beat for no reason by his uncle and he stared cutting him self at 14 after the beatings. The man called him names and laughs at how stupid he looked. The man had passed away on Adams 15 birthday, he didn't cry not even once, he was happy to see him dead. He had to go to a mental hospital because he had been caught cutting his arms in the bathroom by his mom. After a year and a half, they moved again, which of course made Adam replace sadness with anger, because he has to leave new and old friends behind even previous girlfriends as well. Even long distance relationships don't last forever. Then he turned 17 and that's when he stopped caring and did what he want. He didn't listen to his parents, didn't care about any ones feelings but his on, kinda, hanging out with the wrong crowds and always would make straight A's on all his progress reports and report cards. Now who wouldn't have to move anymore because after his senior year was over he could find his own place.

Secret Crush:
No one. He thinks they are a waste of time.

Extra:
He hides his true feelings inside.

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Alright, Sorella, thank you! And accepted Darkness(:I'm inpatient to get started, so when you have yours up, Sorella, I'll go ahead and make the IC and HOPEFULLY more people come on it(:I hope so!

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Well considering I just started eating my cake.. and my grandparents should be going home soon I will start on my character sheet soon! :D

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:18 pm

Yay, can't wait to start! :]

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:27 pm

Name: Umbriel Beatrix Merlin
Nickname: Bree or Elle would be best for her.. No one really knows her actual name and the teachers aren't allowed to call her Umbriel either.
Character: New girl.
Physical Appearance: Bree is about the height of five foot five and she finds it to be average and it's probably the height she'll stay for the rest of her life before she turns into an elderly lady and starts to shrink. Her hair is a mixture of dark and blonde and probably goes down to just below her chest which isn't really that small...You can tell her chest is there but it's not super noticeable. She has a tone tummy which comes from her playing soccer and doing a bunch of different work outs that help her out. She has a pale face with a bit of color in it and her nose is a bit long but not really long and it certainly does not grow when she lies. Bree also has a petite figure.
Personality: Umbriel was always a soft spoken child and she was always different and actually believe it or not she had a high level of intelligence but she doesn't like to show off or stand out because it just made her seem slef centered which she obviously wasn't and still isn't to this day. Umbriel had always had a soft spot to helping out others and she was always very determined and really Umbriel has never changed how she acts because to be honest she hates change unless it's good for everyone. Umbriel is never afraid to stand up to anyone no matter their size, strength, or age she will stand up for what is right and that's final she doesn't like the unfairness in this world and then there comes the stupid groups who only date within in their groups and didn't date anyone else which is just totally wrong! So now Umbriel has to take things into her own hands and make things right and fair between everyone and let them have a chance that they never got.
Brief History: Umbriel is an only child to Tatiana and Titus Merlin. They were a family full of odd and unusual names and in fact there will be a story later on down this road about why Umbriel moved but first lets start from the day she was born. Umbriel was born on Halloween night a calm one at that and actually to be quite honest her mother was born on Halloween as well but her father? No he was born on Easter but anyways, Umbriel was the name of a moon and Tatiana much rather liked the name and was actually obsessed with the stars and moons at the time Umbriel was born and decided on the name because it was unusual and no one was to really ever have it which made her unique. Later on though when Umbriel was about eight or ten she hated her name and she was actually made fun of because of it so her parents moved to a few states over just for her sake and that was when she started to go by Bree full time and even the teachers weren't allowed to call her Umbriel. Sometimes you were allowed to call her Elle but anything else you were sure to get your face ripped off. Umbriel never really did have much of a normal life at school she was always on her own and she would always be doing things outside of the norm for any kid her age often times she'd be sitting there making a doll..Not ordinary ones but more freaky ones some people might think they were voodoo dolls but they weren't. Considering she never had an actual friend because everyone was too scared to go near her she often made her own or she created one with imagination and she got through middle school and elementary school just fine. Most kids never got close to her because of how she dressed but that was because her mom dressed her and they weren't like the clothes everyone else had but once she reached high school she started to dress her self and actually she started to make friends finally and she even got her first kiss surprisingly. Everything after that though went downhill. They realized who she was in elementary school and they also started to grow scared as soon as they met her mother thinking she was a witch and soon rumors started that both Umbriel and her mother were witches of some sort and her dad was some mad scientist so finally they moved far away and finally settled down. Umbriel really hopes to have a better start in this new place but this place seems to have a lot of groups you have to be in and personally she hates them.
Secret Crush: She's new and doesn't really know anyone so she can't say much of who she would like.
Extra: Nothing more to be added.

Name: Ascella Jane Lennix
Nickname: A.J works just fine.
Character: Skater girl
Physical Appearance: Standing at the height of five foot three and weighing a light weight she goes fairly fast on that board of hers and often times has her should length semi helmet black hair flying in the wind. She used to wear a helmet but now she doesn't and just wings it and prays she doesn't hurt her self. She does have piercings but one happens to be her belly button the other her tongue and then the last is her ears but she has about three different sets on her ears. Ascella has deep blue eyes that are quite bright and pretty but many times people don't get a chance to see them because she ends up sleeping in class or she's always looking at her feet when she walks somehow liking the different patterns on the floor.
Personality: Ascella is more like a guy in most ways that she acts because she refuses to be a daft petite girl not knowing what the hell is going on and getting hurt by the littlest things but she does have a touch of girly girl in her seeing as she likes boys and she often times will think about them and she wont lie. Ascella prefers to be more like the guy and she is rather ambitious and a daredevil when it comes to a lot of things and she acts brave and she will not hesitate to do a stupid dare or anything and most times Ascella is more out going and loud and likes to have a great time and more then anything she likes her board because the rush it gives her is amazing and she's not doing drugs to keep it that way! She likes to put it like this do hugs not drugs yes she can rhyme simple words and have fun doing it and sometimes she even pisses off teachers which is really great! Ascella likes to slack off in classes and often times she will be caught texting or she will fall asleep but now it's a habit and the teachers don't even bother with her because even sending her to the principal does shit!
Brief History:
Secret Crush: She wont ever say it to anyone not even her best friend but she has some how taken a liking to the goth guy.
Extra:

Editing! Almost done!
Last edited by Caille on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:03 pm

Ohhhh!(: She's amazing! Rage and Bree are awesoooome!!<333333333! Once you finish, Sorella, IC wll posted tonight!(: And I hooooooope more people come in before then too(: OH, and happy birthday(:

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:44 pm

My birthday was yesterday! :) (The 2nd) But thank you! :)

Also I'll try to get her finished today BUT! it being the end of the term tomorrow I really need to sit down and so some work.. :|

I will pm you in a few moments when I check other things! :)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Buuut... I forgot to tell you yesterday(: So I just told you, hahaaa:D And alright(:

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Name: Michaela Alexandria Hart
Nickname: Mike, Mikes, or Mikey. Never Michaela. Ever.
Character: Goth Girl
Physical Appearence: She'd only really call herself 'partially-goth' now, having gone from looking almost exactly like this to the girl she is now. She's let her hair grow out of it's short, dyed blue state and into it's current long, natural reddish-brown one. Mikey possesses pretty brown eyes that are a little darker than her hair. They are always accompanied by mascara and eyeliner..and you can actually tell how she's feeling by her make-up. The more she wears, the worse of a mood she's in, and the less she wears, the happier she is. She still wears fairly dark clothing, but it's not all black all the time for her anymore. Her outfits are a little bit lighter and 'prettier' now. Mikey still wears a lot of boots though, having not lost her love for them. But, she's decided to like Converse just as much, and has a fairly large collection of them already.
Personality: Mikey really is a nice girl...she just doesn't like to socialize with people she doesn't know. At all. There's just something about talking to strangers that scares her, you could say. Maybe because she's afraid of them being not so friendly to her? Yeah, that could be it. So it's not uncommon for her to be known as 'that weird girl who never talks'. Mikey does talk though. But only when she's comfortable. Despite her mousiness, there are times when she is very much 'normal'. She can be very playfully sarcastic, and somewhat energetic when she's completely happy, and she's usually at her happiest when she's around people she likes. So she's not like, a recluse or anything like that.. Except for when she's depressed. Because Mikey does in fact suffer from depression, and has since she was about twelve. Then, she talks even less, and does her best to push everyone away from her. But all of the people in her life have learned how to deal with her and her depression until it decides to go away again. But no matter how she's feeling, she's a very physically affectionate girl. Mikey loves both giving and receiving hugs..even if she doesn't seem to want one. They never fail to make her feel at least a little better, even if she's already perfectly happy.
Secret Crush: She won't admit it to anyone, not even Nick, but she kind of has a 'thing' for the Skater Guy...this of course is subject to change. Spontaneously.
Extra:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Nicholas Theodore Paxton
Nickname: Nick
Character: Goth Guy
Physical Appearence: Like Mikey, Nick is a bit toned down from what he was just a few months ago. He didn't tone down as much as his friend did, but he used to look much like this..and now he doesn't. His style has changed just a little, and he's started wearing different colors besides black (red and blue being his favorite substitutes). He doesn't wear make-up at all any more (yes, he did used to wear eyeliner), but his dark brown eyes stand out all the same. Nick's black hair is always straight and almost constantly in his face now, rather than styled...partially because he was tired of doing it every morning, and partially because he decided he liked it better just straight. And Mikey agreed.
Personality: Nick isn't someone to 'beat around the bush', as the phrase goes. He isn't afraid to speak his mind, and doesn't care who it's directed towards, it could be anyone from his best friend, to a stranger he happens to converse with. Of course it's not always a bad thing. Half the time he's really speaking words of encouragement...sometimes just in his own way. He also possesses somewhat of a short temper, so it's not uncommon for him to snap at people if they simply say something that he doesn't like. Nick is against physical violence though, feeling he's been beaten up enough in his life already. (And no, he's not too confident that he'd be able to defend himself very well). Having had his share of bad times, Nick doesn't like to watch other people go through their own. So, depending on who it is, he'll give his assurance that things'll get better, and occasionally offer some of his advice. And when he says, "I understand completely.", it's best to believe that he's being honest, not just offering pity as most people do. He's in between being a talker and being a listener, and usually does either when it's appropriate. Unless he really, really needs to say something. Mikey often refers to him as a Secret Sweetheart, because...well..he does have his moments. And when he does they're pretty sweet..
Secret Crush: He doesn't think about crushes too much. He's somehow convinced that he's ugly, and doesn't believe anyone would want him. Although he's been told that that is very wrong multiple times.
Extra:
Last edited by TheOneAndOnly on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:04 am, edited 10 times in total.

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:13 pm

She looks good so far(: And sure! That'd be great, it'll fill the spots up faster!! Uggh, can't edit names in so I'll edit/quote them in, haha(:

NOTE:: EDITING WILL BE AWESOME IF YOU CAN DO IT, IT'LL FILL SPOTS UP SO MUCH FASTER!!

Aika
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!