Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Smile (OOC&SU)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Smile (OOC&SU)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:35 pm

Well, Congrats, although I don't know if you're graduating from high school or college, but whichever it is, Congrats......

I remember when I graduated from high school. It was the most stressful, yet more liberating event in my life. Stressful because of all the stuff you had to make sure was ordered and paid for, and liberating because I was free from high school, able to pursue whatever dream I wanted. Case and point the reason I'm in college now, to become an English/Mathematics instructor.... :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Sorry I had to spend a couple of weeks in the hospital but every things okay now! Is the other guy and skater still open or the other guy is the only one open?
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Name: Reegan Penelope MonroeImage
Nickname: Reegan will do.
Character: Nerd Girl
Physical Appearance: Reegan stands at the simple hight of 4'8, she's not the tallest person around, but she's fine with that. She's thin and doesn't possess much in the curves department, that much she wishes she could change. I mean, she's short and skinny enough to still shop at kid's stores. Actually, she really almost has to to find anything to fit her. Her eyes, though, are a deep brown-ish green that she often describes as the color of mud with some pond scum mixed in. Her hair is almost the exact same color, and she often styles it in some way or another. Though, it's her skin that gives it all away. While it is dark, it's not as dark as one would expect from someone of her ethnic background, pretty much always giving away the fact that she's of mixed ethnicity.
Personality: To be honest, Reegan's sassy as can be. She's got a comment for almost anything, always has something to say about everything and her opinions are strong. The only problem? She doesn't have much of a backbone. She's not shy, she's anything but shy, but when people ask her what she thinks about something, she just sort of shrugs, when someone insults her, she just takes it. It's just how she is...That's probably why she got stuck in the social group she's in now, but she doesn't mind, they're more fun to be around then those preppy girls, but that's another story. Reegan also happens to be a pretty funny girl, she's always cracking jokes about everything, actually, making jokes about things is how she remembers them. She's be lost in school without that sense of humor of hers.
Brief History: Reegan was born to Tafia and Eric Monroe, and they got plenty of opposition from their families, but it didn't matter to them, not at all. She grew up with a pretty normal life, she was an only child, spoiled ridiculously, and never feeling unloved. Though, she didn't do the greatest in school her first few years. It frustrated her mother, she never really knew what to do with the girl, but her father came up with a few...Creative ways to help the girl remember things. Then came third grade, and she was doing pretty well...But the teacher brought up that she may have needed glasses. The girl threw a fit when they found out that she did. She thought that wearing glasses would be the end of her life, that her friends would tease her endlessly. She didn't care that she couldn't judge distances well, or that she could barely see things from very far away without them! She was not wearing those things! In the end, though, her parents won the argument. She got into the Star Wars and fantasy scene in junior high, and started hanging with nerds. The rest is...Well, history.
Secret Crush: Don't tell anyone, really, don't, but she kinda has a thing for Wade.
Extra: You mean other than the fact that, dispite being a nerd, she's getting a "C" in math?

Edit: And congratulations on graduating, Aika!
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:59 pm

@Winds of Fate: Thank you! And high school. Since I'm pregnant and I was still in school on my Senior year, they put me in this Early Graduate Program, so I take classes online, get my remaining credits, then graduate!! Oh yeahh!!

@DarknessToDeath23: The only character left is the Other Guy, if you can play him and get the sheet submitted tonight and finished (or partially finished), I can get the IC going tonight!!

@Jeffrey: Both your characters are awesome and 100,000,000% accepted!

Here's the updated spots!!

New Girl;; Sorella
Prep Girl;; Aika
Prep Guy;; Winds of Fate
Skater Girl;; Sorella
Skater Guy;; DarknessToDeath23
Nerd Girl;; Jeffrey
Nerd Guy;; Jeffrey
Goth Girl;; TheOneAndOnly
Goth Guy;; TheOneAndOnly
The Other Guy;;
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:08 pm

I am on and I will be finishing off Lizzie in the other rp first and then I will come over here and finish Ascella :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:22 pm

Okay sweetheart<33 Oh, I'm closing the Nightmare one down.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Alright that makes things slightly easier on me.. I have like two Science projects to do and this stupid art thing for English.. Yea we do art in English :/ I'm not every artistic.. I'm musical but not artistic lol. Then I have stupid math homework that I dread.

Anyways I will try to have Ascella done as soon as possible.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Okay, once Other Guy spot is filled up, then I'll make the IC!!

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Name:
Samuel Hype Jackson

Appearence:

Nickname:
Hype

Character:
Other Guy

Physical Appearence:
He stands at 6 feet and 5 inches tall, he weighs around 223 pounds. He has soft pale skin that is soft just like a baby's skin. He has short messy dark brown hair. Very tall and athletic, he looks like a smart and adventurous. His eyes are a dark brown just like his hair.

Personality: (describe)
Sam is a sweet and kind hearted boy. He's not a geek, or a prep not even a Goth. He's just your typical emo boy, he's always to himself and is never a bother. He doesn't hang out with any of the cliques, his only friends are books and music. But he has some human friends, not enough to be popular or known in the school. But, eough to survive high school.

Brief History: (describe)

Secret Crush:
New girl

Extra:
He plays guitar on his free time.
Last edited by DarknessToDeath23 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:21 pm

New Girl;; Sorella
Prep Girl;; Aika
Prep Guy;; Winds of Fate
Skater Girl;; Sorella
Skater Guy;; DarknessToDeath23
Nerd Girl;; Jeffrey
Nerd Guy;; Jeffrey
Goth Girl;; TheOneAndOnly
Goth Guy;; TheOneAndOnly
The Other Guy;; DarknessToDeath23

Alright! Everybody is filled! If you have a un-completed character sheet, just finish it, and I'm working on the IC, I'll PM everyone the link and post it here when it's done! If you guys could, "url" your link in your first post. Making the IC now! <33

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:44 pm

IC is upp!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S HEREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:46 pm

:) I will work on my girl once I finish my math homework! :) I have finished half of my one science project, I have finished my English homework and now I am finishing math! :) Tomorrow night will probably be another night of homework just so you know :P

I'm excited for this! :) Oh and Aika I think it would be best if you pmed Darkness what we had in mind and our purpose for adding the other guy :P Just saying.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:50 pm

First of all, thanks! I like knowing people like my characters! :D Second: I am rather excited to get to the posting!

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:45 pm

@Sorella: I did, it's worked out! (:
@Jeffrey&Everyone: Feel free to post tonight, or tomorrow!! I'm heading to bed now, school tomorrow, I'll be back on sometime tomorrow. G'night everyone!

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:24 am

*giggles uncontrollably*

Oh this is going to be rather interesting. I haven't played a non-anime based RP in a while. Should be fun to see if my old RPing muscles still flex the same way. :) Should be easy though, since all of you are so talented. I can tell by the character sheets you submitted. :)

Aika, I just noticed that your character sent NJ a text lol
Last edited by Wei_Wuxian on Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:59 pm

Lol, yeah, it was suppose to be bold, but didn't work out.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Did you put the [ /b] code at the end of what you wanted bold?

Like this bold face

Simply put [b ]insert text here[ /b] (remove the spaces)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Lol, yeah, i forgot the [/b] >.<

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:25 pm

I have my post typed up, will post it when I get to school tomorrow..... :)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Alrighty! (: Can't wait to see it! Everyone else, pooooost!(:

Aika
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!