Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Some things are better left unchanged.

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Some things are better left unchanged.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:09 am

Calvin shook his head and shrugged. "I don't really care about the inner workings of a witch's clan." He smirked. As she kept talking he shook his head. "My parents are bent on this. Im afraid i can't back down, and more importantly, i wont. I will not give up simply because i don't like you." He twitched his ears as he listened for everything around him. "If you want to try changing things then by all means, i will not stop you."

He laughed. "So now you make it sound like you want my child." He smirked. "You need to make up your mind." He laid on the ground and looked up at her. "It may not be a bad mix, but i still do not wish to father the children of a witch. I was raised under the impression i would take a mate and have pups, not witches." He said. "Besides, your body wouldn't be able to birth a healthy wolven child anyway."

Rule number 126: I am not allowed to Declare it official hug a slytherin day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:35 am

"Now you know how much I care about the wolf packs." She grumbled. She looked around their area behind in front and side to side seeing if she could see something. Now her hearing is not as great as a wolves but her scent was much better it was proven to be a fact and she took one long sniff in. She could smell wolves off way in the distance and assumed that their hearing wasn't that great so she left it at that. "I have my ways Calvin and my parents are usually wrapped around my finger I am a master at deceiving people and getting what I want..Learned from my aunt." She said calmly.

She listened to him speak and she laughed. "I don't want your children just simply stating the idea of a mix like such wouldn't be bad and would most likely be a secret weapon for your stupid pack so there for I will not mother any pups." She said wrinkling her nose. "Anyways I grew up thinking I would have a mate where we could have devious little kids that would ruin that pack of yours but my parents ended up shoving an ugly twist in face." She said glaring a bit. Her eyes soon adjusted back to normal but only in seconds to go back to a glare. "Excuse me!" She snapped. "If anything a witch would be better at being able to birth a healthy little mutt like you." She sneered. One wrong thing to do was piss a witch off most certainly one that went by the name of Meg because she went on instincts and when that happened someone ended up dead and it was never her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:41 am

Calvin smirked. "You do like to speak highly of yourself don't you?" He rested his head on his paws. He had no intention of giving her his full attention. He didn't need to. He glanced up at her. "Well you go ahead and use whatever ways you have." He shrugged. "It won't mean a thing to me. I didn't have any real plans for this marriage anyway."

He snorted once more. "Witch or not your body is built for birthing creatures that look like you, not a four legged animal." He shrugged. "And 95 percent of the time my kind are born in their wolf forms, since it is native to us. Our human form is actually our transformation. I don't think you could handle it." He crossed his paws like he would cross his arms.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:56 am

"I speak highly of my self for reasons. Reasons which make me believe I can do anything and having that done you already have half won the fight so yes that is why I speak oh so highly of my self." She said still angry from his earlier comments. "Of course it doesn't mean a thing to you because you're a daft mutt!" She snapped her anger exceeding.

She let him talk all the way through while he gave reasons why she wouldn't be able to birth one of his kind because she wasn't built to. "Humans can." She pointed out. Then she was getting even more angry and was about to have no patience left. "Would you like to see what a witch as powerful as me looks like!" She snapped loudly at him. "It wont be a pleasing site and I will not hesitate to rip your bloody throat out either!" She snapped glaring furiously.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:01 am

Calvin's smile slowly turned wicked. He knew fully well that he would be able to howl before she could kill him and the moment he did so the entire pack would jump her and shred her apart, witch or not. "Show me if you wish." He tapped his tail slightly, watching her. He wasn't afraid. If she managed to kill him he would have at least proved how stupid this idea was in the first place. A werewolf marrying a witch? It was laughable.
"i should warn you, if even move towards me in a harsh way i will have the pack on you before you know it. We are fast on our paws." He grinned, flashing his long canines. But if you must kill me, then just know it will be the last thing you do."

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:13 am

She eyed the wolf carefully. He most likely wanted her to turn into her true form which she simply would not do so if he so wished it. Meg didn't give people what they wanted never. Not without a fight of course. "Who said I'd have to move and in my true form you simply do not understand that I don't have to be on the ground to get to you heck I wont even be harmed by your pack in my true form and I will laugh as they jump trying to get me...It'll be like a cruel owner trying to give a dog a treat and then raise it up higher as soon as they're about to get it...Very laughable." Meg said with a smirk.

"I will say though in my other form I do have slower ability to run or walk as I do in this form. This form is a lot faster on my feet and even in this form I can hurt you so either way you aren't that safe with having a witch around but neither is a witch with a werewolf, which is why I find this idea of our parents to be daft." She said and she jumped up to a near by branch and swung her self on it sitting up there and then she had her claws form and she made her dress shorter and made it more adaptable to swift movements and so it was easier to move in and then she took a thin piece of twine and used it to tie her hair back and she moved out of the bushes of the tree so she was able to be seen. She liked being in the trees a lot better then on the ground. Anyways it's getting dark.. Dangerous for a wolf to be near these parts in the dark alone when witches go hunting for their own blood and then with the vampires out here..This should be a gong show and should be like them playing piggy in the middle with you and I have the best seat!" She said excitedly. Although it was a little fake and sarcastic.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:23 am

Calvin laughed darkly. "You think you know everything about my kind don't you?" He asked simply and tsked. "Such a shame really. It's almost too easy then." He stood and shook his fur out. "well today was nothing more then a meeting, and we have now met so i see no reason to hang around here any longer." He moved to sit on the edge of the forest. He watched her and shook his head. "I should return to my pack, and you should do whatever it is you do. Until we meet again." He bowed his head in mock formality. "Let me know if you find a way past that marriage thing. I don't think either of us really wants to go through with it." He smirked.

With that he turned his back to and stepped into the trees. He didn't need to return home yet but he didn't want to stay. The witches constant talk about being better then him was grating on his nerves. He knew this marriage would never last and he had no intention of trying to make it. It just wasn't something he could do. He would of course do what he had to but that was different. He knew he had to marry the witch but if she found a way out of it then he would be alright with that. He also know that if he still had to that wouldn't mean he had to make her happy. He would only do what he had to.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:41 am

Megan didn't say anything more to the wolf. She did know most of the basics though what the hell did they think she did while she sat in front of the mirror? Gawk at her self? Surely not because witches were far more advance she could watch the wolves from a mirror as long as there were mirrors around the wolves or if there was a lake or river or any form of water it'd work just as well.

Meg then sat in the tree awhile after he had gone and was left to ponder and think things through before she did them which she sometimes did but not always. Later she started to jump from tree to tree and would finally swing down on a branch onto the ground and she decided to run now and she was going to run at full speed which she enjoyed and it was the fastest any witch could ever go although Meg was born with a slight problem. Her balance was not quite as good as it should have been and something went wrong when she was born so naturally she was terrible at keeping balance so anything simple could throw her off balance and she would hit the ground with force. Finally she made it home and went up the stairs and then into her room. Which was the best feeling. Being away from the mutt was wonderful and it felt like she could breathe fresh air for once as she laid back on her bed. Soon shortly though she smelled wolf inside this very castle..Maybe they were being tortured one last time but she heard no cries of pain and then she sniffed more and she knew that his parents were here but they were now outside no doubt leaving which was good Meg wanted peace and not to be disturbed by mutts.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Calvin went to his den and slid down the hole, looking around at his pack. He smelled like witch, he knew. He could see the looks on the other wolves faces as they smelled him. He ran for their shower which consisted of a large waterfall and a deep pool. He changed to his human form and slipped into the cool water, smiling to himself. He washed her scent off him and stretched out in the water, letting his body relax.

Later on his parents returned and retreated to their part of the den, keeping to themselves. The pack said nothing and everyone continued on as if their was nothing happening. The next morning Calvin woke and made his way back to the meeting area.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Meg hadn't slept but she never did sleep every night. Often she'd stay up most of the night and she'd be asleep during the day and wake up in the afternoon or she just stayed up. Her nose wrinkled and she smelled like a mutt so she had a shower and then got changed into what she rather wear something that was much easier to run in if she had to. Meg was already out there in the same place in her tree. She was waiting for the wolf to come back and maybe they would go some place different who knew. When she saw the wolf in view she knew he could hear her.

"Well sleepy head finally woke up." She said with a smirk and was now waiting in the tree for an answer back. This would be fun and maybe she could pull off a few pranks on the wolf as well.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Calvin rolled his eyes and took a seat, rocking back onto his haunches. He looked at her and snorted. "I've been up since dawn witch." He said fairly coldly. "There is a lot to do in a wolf pack. Pups have to be cared for, hunts have to be done. we don't have everything handed to us on a silver platter." He crossed his paws and watched her.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:33 am

"Well I can top that Calvin." She said with a grin. "I've been up since the crack of dawn...Yesterday morning. Also we don't get things handed to us! We fight for what we want just like everyone else and looking from my mirror you don't do as much as you say you do I mean I didn't always see you but I did see you every once in awhile and when I did you weren't doing much." She said grinning. "Do you always stay in that form? It feels weird talking to a dog." She said calmly while fiddling with her hair.

(Sorry it took me so long! I was so busy and yea.. :/)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:40 am

((it's alright ^_^ no worries))

He looked up at her and rolled his eyes. "I do far more then you think i do witch. You just wound't understand because you aren't me." He smirked. "If you were me, and in my place you would understand. Being the next Alpha is far more difficult then you could possibly imagine." He stretched out on the grass. "And yes i do tend to stay in this form unless i feel the need to be in my other form." He shrugged.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:33 am

Meg looked at him and raised an eye brow. "Oh I understand and even if I didn't....I wouldn't want to be a filthy mutt like you." She said with a big smirk on her face. She moved her hand in a talking sign as he was talking way too much. "Blah, blah, blah, I'm a mutt and all I do is complain." She said mimicking him and rolled her eyes. She was swinging her legs back and forth a bit and she was looking around the area and then back at him. "Rather interesting, I find my human form a lot more fun unless involved in battle of any form." She said. "Oh and my real form is fun to scare little kids with." She noted and laughed slightly to herself.

(SORRY! I was busy and I just felt down during that month and also I just didn't feel like my self and wasn't on the computer much but anyways I am in a new year and I feel better and so I have posted!)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:22 am

He listened to her and shook his head. "You do think so highly of yourself don't you." He rolled his eyes and looked away from her. "So, im sure you have been trying to, have you gotten your parents to let you of the marriage yet?" He smirked and shook his head. "Probably not right?" He looked at his paws and stretched out. "I have a lot more going for me in this form." He shrugged.

((it's alright. No worries))

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:37 am

Meg looked at him and rolled her eyes. "I think highly of my self for one reason, first step to anything is believing in your self and your ability. I have never failed in a fight and I have never had a moment of doubt, Mutt. I owe that to what people like to call my deadly sin, pride." She said with a smirk planted on her face. "Oh, hush, you men are so impatient. I have a plan that is soon to go into motion alright...and it will take a bit of time for it to all work..You'll see..A witch always has another idea and she never shares..You tell one person you might as well tell the whole world for peeps sake! Anyone can listen in as well so even if I were to trust you I wouldn't tell you." She said crossing her right arm over her left and her legs did the same as she held her head up. "I'm sure you don't have much planned..You wolves only know how to hunt and care for each other, you guys are so close it's disgusting!" She spat at him and lowered her head to look at him for a bit.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:47 am

He watched her. "Well i figured i dont need a plan, since you seem to have it all worked out." He chuckled. "I figured you would be so disgusted by me that you would just plan a way to get out of yourself, i mean... why even try to make the commitment. You and i both know you couldn't do it, so it only made sense you would try to get out of it." He grinned.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:06 am

Meg was about to react badly and over react about the whole thing and just as she raised up on her feet on her branch she paused and thought for a moment and slowly sat back down. She sent him a piercing look. "I see what you were doing there, well played...Well played." She said with a small grin. "You know what this tells me about you. You're an arrogant, lazy, sack of crap, using everyone else to do your dirty work..You know what I'm gonna hold off my plans and make your lazy bones and peanut sized brain figure a way out of this.. I mean weren't you brought up to be a gentlemen?" She asked sneering at him and rolled her eyes. "Oh wait! Of course not! you're a filthy, stinky, stray hound!" She said coldly and stood up and stretched. "I need to get fresh air..You're causing young children to die, from your toxic smell." She shot him and then in a blink she was gone out of sight and she got air, and returned fifteen minutes later. She was on the ground this time. "Did you think of something?" She asked.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:17 am

He watched her and shook his head. "Not a thing. Because while i have no desire to marry you, i also know that my parent's desire for me to do so is stronger then my own want to not do so, meaning trying to argue with them is pointless and a waste of effort. Call me lazy if you wish, i call it being smart with my energy." He shrugged and watched her.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:23 am

A hip was placed on her hip and she looked at him raising an eyebrow. "You really don't think of other ways to do this? I don't have to argue to get what I want..I have a different thought process and besides, I made for a debate team I can argue on this topic and win." She said looking at him. "You're too kind and you really aren't that smart, otherwise you would have came up with a scheme to get your self out of it. Not much of a thinker I suppose, why are they putting you as the next Alpha in line?" She asked shaking her head. "Stupid, choice." She muttered under her breath. "You guys should use democracy instead..A hell a lot better." She said sighing and sat herself down on the grass.

Caille
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!