Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Some things are better left unchanged.

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Some things are better left unchanged.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:17 am

This is a private roleplay between Myself and Sorella.

Name: Calvin Dumont.
Appearance as a werewolf:

Calvin leaned back on his bed, resting his head on his crossed arm behind him. He had to meet his new fiance soon. His father was demanding that he be the perfect gentleman, take her hand and kiss her knuckles when they met, bow to her if he must. He felt like a puppet, being forced to marry one of them. Why did they have to be pushed together, forced into some marriage they would each hate. He doubted the mystery woman would like it any better then he did. Their kinds weren't exactly on speaking terms.

"Calvin!" His mothers loving voice echoed through the den. He looked over and stretched, falling off the furs scattered across his bed. "Coming." He said back, running his hand through his hair. His mother, a sweet, blind old wolf with white hair and eyes to match stood in the hallway. "Are you dressed, ready?" She asked softly, smiling in his direction.

Calvin nodded. "Yes mother. I am ready." He felt all wrong. He wanted to be in his wolf form, in his natural form. In his human form, dressed so formally he felt wrong, like an outcast to his people, a fake. But he knew what he had to do, knew what his father would tell him he needed to do. He wasn't looking forward to the meeting.

Rule number 126: I am not allowed to Declare it official hug a slytherin day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Some things are better left unchanged.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Name: Megan "Meg" Gregory
Appearance as a witch: Is actually the same as she looks all the time.

Meg was sitting in front of her mirror in the morning, why? Because Meg could do quite a bit of magic with a mirror but this morning it had nothing to do with the magic it all had to do with her mother telling her to get ready and look nice, which wasn't a hard task for a witch of her kind considering almost all female witches looked fantastic, it was usually how a bit of the darker witches caught the mans eye and would simply seduce them and take the man for granted. Those were selfish witches and Meg had nothing to do with them.

She was now glaring at the dress her mother wanted her to wear. Was she serious? A dress? Well a dress was usually fine but this one was just a little too out there and this one was a pale pastel pink which Meg didn't like at all. "Megan!" Came the sound of her father's voice at her door. "Are you ready?" He asked. Meg was not at all ready she didn't want to go why couldn't it have been some other witch? Why did it have to be her? "How does the dress fit?" He asked. Meg growled. "I'm not wearing that crap!" Meg snapped not too pleased.

Next thing she knew a few witches came in and dressed her them selves and once they finished Meg's father came in. "See it wasn't so bad was it? and get that sour look off your face, your future husband wont want an angry witch." Her father snapped. "He wont want a witch at all!" She snapped back. "Look Meg we're doing this for the good of our people now when you meet him you're going to smile and no hissing or any spells are to be gone off, also be polite last thing I want is for you to displease your fiance." He said and walked out. Meg sighed and she stood up and she walked out but she felt stupid as hell wearing this dress it wasn't her and it never would be.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Calvin stood at the base of the dens entrance. If anyone were to come near they would see only a hole in the ground, not even one that lead anywhere. His kind were no witches but they possessed enough magic to hide themselves. If anyone went down that hole they would find themselves on the other side of the forest without crossing more then 10 feet. It was rather amusing to watch the confused beings that crossed through the hole, unable to understand how they crossed a whole forest in such a short time. But that wasn't what was on Calvin's mind at the moment.

"Cal! My boy." his father, the alpha called stepping up behind him. He clapped him on the back and smiled softly. "it's a good look son." He smiled. "Im sure your fiance will love you." He adjusted Calvin's lapel as he spoke. Calvin rolled his eyes. "I doubt it." He mumbled. His father shook his head. "Don't be that way Calvin. Now smile." He said sternly.

The three, Calvin, his father and his mother, left the den, stepping into the sun that filtered through the trees. They walked to the edge of the forest, the agreed meeting spot for Calvin and his future bride to meet up. They stood in a line, Calvin in the middle with his mother to his right and his father to his left, each staring forward waiting.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:49 pm

Megan walked out of their small tower that housed almost fifteen witches in all and it was actually where a lot of humans went missing to be honest because witches were often found out for being too careless and well they were forced to kill the human and so after a few deaths were mentioned and it was all over the news humans stopped coming near the witches tower for a long time.

"Meg you wait and don't move..I shall go get your mother." Her father spoke and went off to get Meg's mother. Really? why did they have to go? Oh to make sure things went well? Well no matter what those stupid people did everything would turn out terrible. Why should Meg have to show manners when the dirty mutt might not? Meg sighed as her parents returned and smiled at her. "Meg you're beautiful..Any man would be lucky to have you." Her mother said. "Exactly so why can't I marry someone else instead of the mutt?" She asked. Her father glared at her. "We're trying to start a peace treaty with the wolves and when you talk to your fiance you must never call him a mutt." Her father said with harshness in her voice.

They next set off to go to the meeting spot that they had agreed on and it took a bit but eventually they made it to the spot where they were to meet. Meg could smell the mutts from quite a ways and knew that they had been there first and she sighed. Eventually though she stood in between her parents and was facing a slightly shorter man then the one who he stood next to and she knew right away that was her mutt of a fiance. Oh how she'd kill to just book it but she'd be caught in a matter of seconds unless she used spells but besides that Meg said nothing and did nothing.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:03 am

Calvin watched as three people made their way closer to him and his parents. He grit his teeth to keep from doing or saying anything that might end the treaty. He didn't want to be here. He never thought in all his years he would ever hate being the next alpha to his pack, and yet, right now? He wanted nothing more then to be a rogue.

When the three came to a stop his father elbowed him in the ribs. Calvin took a step forward, resting his arm against his waist and bowed deeply, though he never took his slightly yellow eyes off the family of witches. He would never trust a witch, not even if he was wed to one. When he stood again he put on the biggest, though completely fake smile he could. "M'lady." He said softly.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:48 am

Meg watched her parents and then her future in laws. Why did they want to do this? Was there possibly darker meanings to this because Meg would have understood then, like was there a war where they needed to have bigger numbers to defeat another race like the vampires? Meg had no idea or was this for just pure cruelty from her parents and so they could enjoy her suffer which was not fair at all.

Meg watched as the older wolf had elbowed the younger one in the ribs as if forcing him to go forward and bow to her it was terrible Meg hated this but when he had put on the biggest fake smile ever and said "M'lady" she couldn't help but smirk knowing that as long as his parents lived she'd receive this sort of attention which was nice from a mutt. Her own mother had tugged on her hair slightly not much but a little to make her wipe the smirk off her face. Meg felt silly when she had to curtsy to him and put on a fake smile. This was terrible she'd be a lot better if the parents just freaking left. "I'm Megan, and who might you be?" She asked softly and a little silently. Meg felt out of character she didn't wanna have to act like a fake.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:55 am

Calvin watched his new fiance smirk at his show. He sighed and nodded to her, keeping the smile in place. When she introduced herself he willed himself to remember her name since it would be bad if he didn't. "Megan..." He said softly. "Well miss Megan, I am Calvin of the wolves. It is my deepest pleasure to make your acquaintance." He poured on the charm. beside him his mother and father smiled brightly. He knew his mother couldn't actually see what was happening, but had the strongest hearing of the pack and easily understood what was happening. His father, like his son, had a fake smile that he held firmly in place.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:25 am

Megan kept the fake smile on her face watching Calvin for a moment. She had to remember this stupid mutt's name and everything he probably said other wise her parents would get pissed. When he kept trying to pull out the charm she knew it was all fake as hell everything about this day was fake and it just wasn't real. Why would he waste his time on charm? It was almost complicated to charm a witch considering they did that to you. She would have said it was a pleasure to meet him but really it was revolting to meet this thing. Behind her Meg could tell her mother was smiling sweetly..Something her mother had always done to be honest so it wasn't exactly fake and then her father just had the same usual look on his face..So really Megan was the only in her family who had to act fact today.

Eventually through the silence Meg's smirk came back and she chuckled a bit. "Seeing as no one else is gonna say it I will." Meg spoke in a calmly manner. "Megan don't you even dare." Her father muttered under his breath. "I don't know about you...People." She said gesturing towards the mutts. "But I feel like this is all fake now wouldn't you agree? Honestly how many times do you stay in that form?Hardly ever I'd guess, now i suggest the fake smiles get wiped off because there's nothing more unpleasing then a fake smile..How do you people expect me to like someone who is a fake as can be...You know because I surely don't like acting fake like this and it doesn't make sense to me al-" At that moment her father had enough of what she was saying. "Megan!" He snapped. "Don't be rude." He snapped once more and this time smacked Megan. This wasn't much new to Meg her father was always like this when he was angry and there was nothing you could do about it.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:04 am

Calvin slowly began to smile as the witch spoke. "As much i hate to admit it, i agree with the witch." He said coldly, letting his false smile fail and his tone turn icy. "This entire encounter is fake. If she and i are to be married, then we should be allowed to see each other for who we really are. No wedding will change that." He said with a dull tone. "If she wished me to stop being so fake, then so be it." He reached up and pulled his tie loose then ran his hand through his hair, letting it fall shaggy into his eyes again. "I am not some well dressed, well mannered alp dog, and i'll be damned if i have to act like one." He snapped at his father. Let them see us as we truly are! If anything forcing us to be nice to each other and act horribly fake is only going to ruin things further. I doubt she wishes to marry a man she doesn't know at all, and acting like a prince is not who i am." He turned to face Meg. "Your right. I hate this form. It's weak it's slow and it feels wrong to me." He removed his jacket, vest and shirt, until he stood before them with the sun dancing off his chest. He stretched once, letting his pull tight before he grinned. "If you are uncomfortable with the unclothed body i suggest you turn around." He pulled the rest of his clothes off and let his shoulders roll back, his fur rippling out over his body. His back cracked and his joints snapped as he dropped to all fours as a large wolf.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:47 am

"Look what you've done!" Meg's father snapped and pushed Meg on the ground. She was a little shocked but she simply stood back up. Meg wasn't weak this was completely just nothing that her father did to her but once Calvin had continued going on about how he felt Meg couldn't help by smirk. This was her doing and she provoked it. She wanted to see a werewolf face to face and now she got to. This was just part of her tricks and it was the start of a major one she was pulling because Meg was capable of doing lots..She had her daddy wrapped around little finger and she would put the rest of her plan and tricks into action when she got back home to the castle and she simply couldn't wait this was gonna be fun. Like the rumors say, never trust a witch. "I was starting to worry for a second..At first I thought I was brought a weak being not even worthy of being wolf but my opinion might be varied now." She said with an actual smile because this was a proud smile.. She had accomplished something. When he started to take clothes off she looked up at the clouds and then finally when she saw him land on all fours she grinned wickedly. "Now this is something worth seeing." Meg said. "Now only is there was a different form I could show but honestly I don't look much different from this one...But if I must show you the differences." Meg said sighing and concentrated for a moment and then her nails soon turned into long claws. "I have to have a defense of some sort as well but really magic is a much more productive thing but I sometimes have to rely on my nails." Meg said. At this point she knew well enough that this had turned into a disaster and her father couldn't fix it even if he tried. What done was done. "Honestly though I rather not be wed..I much rather prefer being on my own." She mumbled. "Meg! Put those claws away.. You don't look like a lady." Her mother said. "Mom, I'm a witch not a lady.." She said coldly.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:41 pm

Calvin watched the witch and smirked. "You keep your magic witch. I have my teeth and claws, that's all the weaponry i need." He bared his teeth slightly.
"CALVIN!" His father said in a stern voice. "This is beyond acceptable! What are you doing?" He snarled. Calvin rolled his eyes and shook his head. "She wanted to see the real me, well this is who i am." He grinned a wolfy smile, all his teeth shining in the light. He watched her nails grow and snickered. "Somehow im not very surprised."
His mother hissed at him as if she were a cat. "Calvin that is not very nice."

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Meg turned to face Calvin's father. "No need to get your panties in a knot..I wanted to see his true form." She said and then she slowly let her nails grow back down to a human look and she stepped forward and was just in reach of Calvin now and her hand extended out and she rested her hand lightly on his head and she petted his fur softly for a moment and then slowly pulled back. Meg wasn't scared of this mutt and she'd pet him all she wanted. He reminded her of a caged dog.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:14 am

Calvin looked up at her when she reached out to pet him and gave her a funny look. "Im not a pet." He said darkly. "I don't plan on being treated like one." He looked at his parents. "Go home, we'll work everything out ourselves." He growled softly. His father looked at him with a glare. "If you ruin this i'll skin you myself." He grumbled and took his wife's hand walking away. Calvin looked at Meg, then her parents.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:53 pm

Meg grinned at his comment. "Am I not allowed to know what your fur feels like?" She asked. Then she saw that he had made his parents leave. Meg's parents didn't have to be told, they understood right away and they left. "Who said I was treating you like a pet anyways? All I wanted was to feel your fur and see how soft it was or what it felt like." She said rolling her eyes. "I didn't even know you could talk in your wolf form."

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:18 am

Calvin smirked. "If you wish to know the feeling of fur, then perhaps i can agree for a short while, though i wonder your motives." He shrugged and sat on his haunches. "For all i know you wanted to steal my fur and cast some sort of spell." He barked a laugh. "Not all of my can communicate in this form. My blood line is higher then others and a bit stronger. We have a purer line, so we have more abilities."

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:28 am

"You know for once I didn't even have a cruel thought towards you in my mind." She said crossing her arms. "I wouldn't want to keep your fur..It may feel soft but it smells bad....Then again witches have a good sense of smell and we can sniff people out from a long distance but we can't always tell who we smell...But you should be easy because your a mutt." She said mumbling the last part. When he told her how she was interested by this. "Does that mean your family is the leader of your wolf clan or whatever?" She asked.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:41 am

Calvin snorted. "I smell fine witch." He growled quietly. "And my fur is well taken care of." He stuck his muzzle in the air, feeling rather proud of his coat. Of course, he didn't expect a wtch to apreciate his appearance in this form. He looked at her and shook his head smirking. "Well yes actually. Im the next alpha should my father die." He said with a high tone to his voice.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:08 pm

"I still don't want your fur...Witches don't have much use of fur." She said and put her nose up in the air being filled with pride. Now was her turn to snort. "Do you know what happens to Alpha males if they're daft such as your self? Many of them go missing and that is the result of a witch assassin being paid by the vampires and simply the alpha is too daft to even realize why such a pretty lady is close to him and just in a blink of an eye your head is as good as gone. Sad tales they teach the young females in the witch clan. Many of us witches could be good but as soon as we learn magic there is no turning back. Anyways you being an Alpha wont be a problem considering I am not a witch assassin and well one wont harm you as long as we're stuck in this arranged marriage. Any ideas on how to get out of it." Meg asked.

Meg was never one to beat around the bush so there for this was nothing new to her just being up front and often times she did it a lot and for other people to no matter how much she wants to stop her self from doing so it happens. "I mean being married to a dog wont be as bad as a fucking monkey but ya know. You're a dog.. If you're supposed to have children don't look at me to be supplying them." She said.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Calvin rolled his eyes. "I have seen the Alpha's be taken away in lesser packs." He sat on his haunches looking at her. "My pack however is not so stupid as to be tricked by the ways of a witch." He chuckled lightly. "The last witch that came around my pack didn't last very long." He shrugged like it was no big deal. "See we can recognize a witch easily." He stood and padded around her. "As for how to get out of it... I don't think we can." He sighed.

He snorted when she mentioned children. "Do you think i want a witch's children?" He barked a laugh. "Don't worry i have no intention of doing anything would even come close to producing children with you my dear, you have nothing to worry about."

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:01 am

Meg smirked. "Very defensive you are dog." She said rolling her own eyes watching and observing the wolf. They were interesting creatures indeed but lacked so much potential that they could obtain if they had the right connections. "Simply because that witch was not an assassin, dog. She was simply being tortured for what she did. You see not all witches are one group we have different clans that fight among each other but they think it just leavens things up, which I highly doubt that this is a good change." She mumbled the last part. "Well I for one believe there always is a way. Sometimes it's just a matter of twisting your words into what you want so they think they agree to the right then when really it's the wrong thing..Like putting on a mask for example. Everyone sees you and you suggest one thing but you are the complete opposite." She said simply.

"You make it sound like it's entirely horrible, Calvin." She said using his name for one of the first few times. "You know a dog with powers such as witch and what not really isn't bad you see, it makes them stronger and also harder to be tracked by other creatures like vampires, elves, witches, and many other creatures. They also would have the element of surprise seeing as they would simply be able to shape shift as...a mutt but they would smell less like one and have witch's power so there for very handy in battling situations so a witch and a dog's child isn't completely bad." She said stating a fact.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!