Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Some things are better left unchanged.

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Some things are better left unchanged.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:56 pm

He smirked. "They chose me for Aplha because im the first born son." He shrugged. "I have been trained for the position. My people just don't fight much." He said softly. "We prefer to sit and think things through, and then act. We only fight if we're threatened by something." He looked up at her. "and you just aren't that threatening to me." He smirked. He went back to looking at his paws. "You do get off on telling others their worthless though don't you... don't understand a compliment?" He looked a her. "You have a lovely hair color by the way." He smirked.

Rule number 126: I am not allowed to Declare it official hug a slytherin day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:55 pm

Megan looked at him and her arms were still crossed. "What ever." She commented. "Over with all the witches you basically fend for yourself..No matter how much we seem to be together we're still fighting amongst each other, which is why I find it impossible for the witches to ever get along with you wolves." She said and then when he told her she had lovely hair color she raised an eyebrow and then soon an eye roll followed after words. "Flattering, will get you no where.." She said sighing and soon her arms were unfolded and started to run her hands through the grass and soon she stretched out and laid down on her stomach. "I suppose while we're still stuck in this arranged marriage we might as well know basic things about each other." She said and her eyes shifted towards Calvin. She didn't always have to act like a total bitch and she did have a softer side and it just so happened it decided to show a bit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:14 pm

He tilted his head and shrugged. When she laid in the grass and started talking softer he watched with a hint of untrust on his face. "Alright... I suppose that would work. What do you want to know." He asked softly. "I have no reason to keep secrets." He didn't trust her, but he also currently no reason not too as well. "Ask away, i'll answer your questions.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:03 am

Meg could sense the uneasy feeling coming from Calvin. "Don't worry.. I wont hurt you, that'd look bad on me and I honestly don't kill in cold blood, it's wrong." She said softly and then she thought for a long moment of the first question she had. "Do you really want to be alpha of the pack? Sounds like a lot of responsibility for one person." She said and she was serious and she wasn't even trying to grab information from him to use it against him. She just really wanted to know. "Also, what do you like to do as a past time?" Meg asked as she rolled over onto her back and looked up at the glaring sun that was beating down on her face as she squinted her eyes.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:21 am

He shrugged. "Why do i want to be Alpha? Because i love my pack and i think i could run it well. I don't want to see it get turned over to someone undeserving that hurt it and end up risking my packs lives." He said softly. "I want to be able to know that im keeping them safe." He shrugged. "Pass time?" He thought about it. "We hunt, we run, all those simple things wolves like to do."

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:54 am

Meg thought for a moment of what he said. "You can't possibly just like all those things for a pass time..You can't all be the same don't you all have different likes and dislikes? We're put on this world to be different and not like anyone else. Isn't there anything you like to do that's not the usual? Maybe something you were told not to do ever again? I mean you should be able to do what ever you want." She said sighing. "Anyway, was there any female wolves that you were interested in before you found out about the arranged marriage? You know when I was being told I was in an arranged marriage I honestly didn't expect to hear it was to a different type of species...I honestly believed all my life as a kid that I wouldn't ever get married..It always seemed so stupid and pointless to me..Do you really have to have a piece of paper that proves you want to spend the rest of your life with them? Should men really have to go through to the extra trouble for a nice ring for a women because of a silly paper that declares them to love one another? It's all so stupid. It's rather pointless now because a lot of people are being forced to get married to who they don't love and sometimes despise..Much like our selves..Why go through all the trouble for something so..so pointless!" She sighed in frustration. "Sorry for rambling..I don't usually get to talk to people for very long."

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:14 am

He shrugged. "Not really no. I mean, i was told as a pup never to leave the safety of the woods and i did that al the time. "I always enjoyed going to new places and exploring, but i never really did much else i wasn't supposed to." He said softly. "The wolves are very alike, and very different at the same time." He said softly. "We like the same things for our own reasons." He stood and stretched before laying back down. "It's quite simple." He said.
"I agree. i think the idea of marriage is stupid. The wolves choose a mate, and mate for life usually. We don't need jewlry or paper and we do just fine." He sighed. "I did have my sights set on a girl yes, but that i pointless now, since i appear to be taken."

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!