Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sora Coelus

Sora Coelus

a part of “Sora Coelus”, a fictional universe by Ageha.

After many millenniums 5 worlds that have never known of each other, learn of new existence. Will a war of universal size happen?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sora Coelus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Sora Coelus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:30 pm

Sora Coelus

1. Girl born outside worlds - Katelyn Nieves by Ageha
2. Anima male - Riot Northdoxas by TnevdaNai
3. Farra male - Vayne Meitzen by FamishedPants
4. Diaboli female - Renevari Rihnei by Tsukiakari
5. Spiracu female -Ethiriel by Layla
6. Earth female - Lacia by Mat_z6
7. Earth male - Lucio Baer by Ageha
8. Free male spot from random world

Character sheet:

Name: (Self-explanatory)
Gender: (Remember that we have to keep males and females in even number)
Age: (Any age is allowed, but I'm sure we all will enjoy rp more if character are at decent age and not 100 year old grandpas)
Home world: (Original world of your character)
Race: (Race of your character)
Appearance: (Picture is a must. If you can't find one, then contact me and I'll help. If you're not feeling lazy you may describe your appearance, but that's not a must.)
Personality: (Describe what your character likes/dislikes, his/her habits, how he/she acts in tough situation, etc.)
Biography: (What kind of family your character has? How he/she grew up? What event stayed in his/her memory forever? Basically, here you write everything related to your character's past)
Weapon: (Describe the weapon your character uses. If he/she doesn't use any leave this blank.)
Abilities: (Describe your character's special abilities. For example if your character is pixen, write what kind of alchemy does he specialize in.)
Extra: (Any additional information comes here)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.
Last edited by Ageha on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:34 am, edited 16 times in total.
Don't say that you can't do it, if you haven't tried.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ageha
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Sora Coelus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiPjAW 0x3 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:41 pm

I might consider a join. Can I reserve a Earth Male?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RiPjAW 0x3
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:50 pm

Sure thing. I've reserved spot for you.

Ageha
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:16 pm

I guess I'll reserve a female from Diaboli. XD

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:29 pm

Haha, sure thing! XD

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:34 pm

Could I reserve the spiracu female. I'll have my character up ASAP.
Thanx!
Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way
I will not leave you
I will be standing on the path watching you
If you ever feel alone
Close your eyes
You will see 6 sets of foot prints
2 belonging to you, 4 to me
Then you will know that I have not left you

For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf...
And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:35 pm

Reserve Anima male? xD I've always loved the anima concept about souls.
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:47 pm

I reserved spots for both of you.

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiPjAW 0x3 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:17 pm

I've submitted a character, I didn't know what year, so I just assumed sometime in the future.

I'm open to change, so if something needs to, just tell me.

RiPjAW 0x3
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Hello! ^^ Could I please reserve the anima female? But I have a question, what is their system of government? Monarchy? Are they religious?

Edit: Submitted!

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:06 pm

I'll take the Farran male then.

I will not promise that I won't use the same basis as the character I submitted for your other RP XD

Also, hello Layla! :3

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:47 pm

Oh my goshness! Hungry pants!!! I'm so excited to RP with you again! :D

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:24 am

XD

Well, I'm glad I'm so liked by someone. But we never really did get to roleplay, did we?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:39 am

To be very honest, I don't really remember what RP we were in together xD Might've been a few!

So our conversation isn't totally unrelated to Sora Coelus...

Is Anima more like old Japan/China or medieval Europe? Or something else altogether/both? Also, what do you mean by the Xigmas having 'superior power'? As in magic-power or strength?

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:47 am

Layla you and Tnev will be competing for the spot then. You must make a really good character, because I'm sure that Tnev will be sure to make an amazing one.

As for the questions... system of government varies with country, it can be different in each world, so you're free to make that up. Anima is neither of those. It has amazing architecture, but no technology whatsoever. I would call them modern feudal japan Egyptians. XD

By superior power, I mean super strength. Like xigma being able to army of unarmed humans.

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:13 am

Wait what? O___O It's not one guy, one girl? Oh my goshness, I'm so sorry! I didn't realise we could only have one person from each world. I never would've gone for the Anima if I'd known. You can give the part to Tnev since he was here first. If any of the other female characters don't get made I can switch Nadia around so she fits in that world, otherwise it's fine.

So sorry for the misunderstanding, Tnev! I thought it was male Anima, female Anima, that sort of thing.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:20 am

No way. That would make 13 characters which is way too much! We'll see how will Iezobel do with her character, because I know that Tsuki will definitely stay.

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:25 am

And again, our wonderful Ageha puts up another promising RP! XD Count me in! Reserve the Diaboli male for me please? I'm excited to see there are again some very familiar faces around here. Hello all! X3

edit: OH DAMN!!!!! I made the exact same mistake Layla did... :( Crap... So I'm guessing all spots are filled then?

editedit: Could there be a slight chance of an exception? :O I'd really like to join this...

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:19 am

-sight- Fine! We'll make an exception! In that case both Layla and mat will join one as male, one as female! You can choose whichever world you want then.

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:20 am

Maybe your character's manly assets will balance out my character's boobs? *sniffles* And oh my goshness, I know you O:

P.S. Ageha, you are lookin' damn sexy today, girlfriend.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!