Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tales from Elsewhere

Tales from Elsewhere

a part of “Tales from Elsewhere”, a fictional universe by Flexar.

A group of teenagers are whisked away to another world; a world of magic and foreign civilizations. They now hunt down and old legend in search of a way home. Will they find it, or will they be trapped in this world forever?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tales from Elsewhere”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tales from Elsewhere

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:47 pm

@Mirror: That's fine. I look forward to seeing your character.

@Kura: You still have to write out her appearance, too. However, so far so good.

I may not be on tomorrow, and I definitely won't be online on Thursday. If you know anybody who might enjoy playing Teen 1, please recommend this roleplay to them, since we can't start until we have all eight characters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:52 pm

I'm working on her right now!
Um... What state are the characters living in?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:21 pm

I don't think it really matters, but I'll just say Colorado for the sake of consistency.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Hey Flexar, I finished my CS. Sorry I didn't get it done sooner. I've been working a lot lately haha.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPgamergirl on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Do you still need teen 1? I will send a character and if you still need one and it will be good, accept it, and if not, it's ok.

RPgamergirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:50 pm

Well, now that we have everyone's character, we can start. We will start with the Earthlings (as I shall call them from now on) finding the gem and being warped off. They all end up in various areas outside Kalistos, and we'll see what happens from there.

Flexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:23 pm

Do you want the Earthlings to post first or are you going to do an introductory post?
If you want, I can put up the first post with Alis. :)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:03 am

I wanted the Earthlings to post first. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Flexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:39 am

Flexor: I'll post later today when I get home from my speech meet.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:22 am

Kura, everyone was supposed to start off around Kalistos, which is in Akhar. If Winsley started in Ghaliar, it might take her some time to find the others.

Flexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:39 am

How about I start with gathering groceries for the princess then Michael found the lost girl? That sounds good?

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:15 am

I certainly don't see any problems there.

Flexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 am

Flexar: unless I misunderstood, I thought they were supposed to start in different refuobs I'd the work or whatever wed call it. If its a problem because I was confused, I can change it to the correct location

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:25 am

So... Do I post now? I just went out for a family dinner, so...

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:35 am

I'll edit it so she's just outside Kalistos it's not that big of a deal :/

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:55 am

"refuobs I'd the work"? I'm hoping that's autocorrect. I did clearly state that everyone would start around Kalistos.

And, to anyone else who wants to post, just get posting.

Flexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:22 pm

I meant 'locations in the world' I typed it when I was half asleep and auro correct changed it

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:58 pm

I'm so sorry I haven't posted yet. I'm gonna go do that right now.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EX-Burst on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:13 pm

I am interested in joining the roleplay. Are there any roles that are unactive that are open to be chosen from? Or do I make an unrelated character.

EX-Burst
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:43 pm

I'm not sure, it depends on whether or not Kyokojordie replies by Monday. You can either come up with your own role or make a replacement Rogue. You should submit your character before Monday, and I'll accept them if they're good enough and Kyoko doesn't post by Monday.

Flexar
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!