Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tales from Elsewhere

Tales from Elsewhere

a part of “Tales from Elsewhere”, a fictional universe by Flexar.

A group of teenagers are whisked away to another world; a world of magic and foreign civilizations. They now hunt down and old legend in search of a way home. Will they find it, or will they be trapped in this world forever?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tales from Elsewhere”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tales from Elsewhere

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:21 pm

I'm just gonna post and move on ... I'm not going to wait any longer :/ I'm working on replying to all my RP's, and I'm just going to move on and basically say that the boy who approached Winsley just ignored her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:01 am

@EX: Kiyoko's resigned her spot, so you won't have to wait until Monday.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Mer, this is fun again!

And posts from me will be sporadic if school keeps throwing me curve balls like it has been. I love learning but good gods the crap paperwork is, well, crap.
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:59 pm

It would be nice if someone could actually try to include Winsley into something ... I've posted like four times to no avail and finally just did something drastic and got her arrested. Is that enough to get you guys to actually include me in the RP?

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:42 pm

Sorry, I actually was a bit confused as to where the three teens were and haven't been able to post due to life throwing me some curveballs. Valencia and Michael will come your way, she'll want to see what was happening and get involved.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!