Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Academy for the Supernatural

The Academy for the Supernatural

a part of “The Academy for the Supernatural”, a fictional universe by ShadowedxLove.

{Remake} Deep within the furthest parts of Japan lies a school where supernatural beings attend. Many know that because they attend there will be school years chocked full of drama, fighting, romance, and much else. How will you survive it all?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Academy for the Supernatural”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Academy for the Supernatural

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am

Okay so does anyone have in mind who they want their characters to room with? Each room will probably have three possibly more depending how many characters it totals out to be. So who's rooming with who?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:29 am

Also I don't care who takes up on this offer or how many (so long as it isn't too many) but I'd like there to be a more evil character here. Anyone up for it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:41 am

Is it too late to join this? ^^'

Edit: Sorry! My favorite flavor is mint-chocolate. ^^
Last edited by FaithsAngel on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:50 am

No it is not Faith but if you wish to then you need your password and like I posted I'd like a more evil character so it'd be great if you could do so.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:04 am

I edited my post and I would like my character to be a Demon! Sorry again!

Evil character, I can do that.

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:12 am

That sounds great and the sooner you and and everyone else gets their characters in the better because the first post is up!

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:52 am

Could i make a werewolf?

ice cream? COOKIES AND CREAM!! YUM
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:01 am

Of course Avalon

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:54 am

Sorry for disappearing. Maaaajor plot stuff concerning one of my RPs as a long-running character was murdered. SO MANY FEELS. Unless you happen to be my greater demon character Leviathan, who cannot feels and so just finds the whole thing a mild problem.

To clarify, what I had i mind are not twins, not in a classic sense anyway. Rei and Lox are both invidia demons, descended from Leviathan, the greater demon that represents the sin of envy. In that sense they both come from the same source, and could both consider Leviathan their father/mother/unspecified progenitor however Rei is a pureblood and as a result is of reasonably high status, as well as being able to use the abilities common of the demons easily (though this has its own downsides). Lox has some human blood in him at some point and as a result the demon powers are ultimately very damaging for him to use. While he thinks of Rei as sister, Rei finds him repulsive and considers him a twisted abomination that she avoids associating with.

Hopefully that makes sense?
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:26 am

It does and sounds great Vitamin

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:34 am

Vit you're character sheet despite it being WIP I can barely read it.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRubyDarkWolfXx on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:29 am

HI~

Can I make a demon female member?

My favorite ice-cream is Bubblegum! xoxo

xXRubyDarkWolfXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:52 am

Yes you can Ruby.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:05 am

Oi sorry I forgot to tell you, your character along with any other royal-blooded demon will have to be related somehow.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:40 am

Hha, don't worry, it's not error, I just put in the screwed-up text as a placeholder. You aren't missing anything entered yet. I'm at work so I can't drop any text in right now,

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:42 am

Alrighty Vitamin. I guessed as much I just wanted to make sure ^^

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRubyDarkWolfXx on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:46 am

THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!

xXRubyDarkWolfXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:28 am

More stuffs on Rei's profile now., It's not done, but there is more detail now.

I'm struggling as far as images go, so I may put up some quick sketches of the invidias and see if I can get someone to do some arts of them for me in the near future.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:03 am

Ah, I was planning on entering this RP, had a good character idea, but now, with so many characters, and with the detail this RP demands, that calls for (pardon my french) a shit-ton of things to read. I usually end up fading in a large RP like this, school-based ones especially. I prefer 4-12 players.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:30 am

Sorry to hear that Lloyd.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!