Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloodshed in the French Quarter {Reboot}

The Big Easy Residents

a part of “Bloodshed in the French Quarter {Reboot}”, a fictional universe by chanelindistress.

The Big Easy ain't so easy, especially when you have vampire brothers tightening a leash around your throat. How long will you stand for it? Or would there be bloodshed in the French Quarter?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bloodshed in the French Quarter {Reboot}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Big Easy Residents

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed May 27, 2015 11:05 am

Hey, guys!! I'm still checking in on a few people to see if they are still with us and I am going to post in the roleplayers wanted tab to see if anyone would be interested in the last few roles that we have. With that being said, please work on those last few sections of your character sheets. Work out relationships and back stories, and all that, and then please start communicating with each other. This is the relationship sheet, so it's needed for all of you to create yours. Or, at least, to know where your characters stand with one another. Remember, the groups have their prejudices and that's fine, but not everyone has to hate each other and not everyone has to like each other.

Code: Select all

[font=Sylfaen][center][img]image or gif of character[/img]
[size=200][color=#HEXcolor]Name of character[/color][/size]
[size=150] Age - Species - three adjectives to describe your character[/size]
{ღ= Possible Attraction/ Courtship|| ♥ = Crush/Love Interest || ☺= Friendship || ☠ = Enemies || ◑ = Neutral/ Have not met yet}[/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center]
[b][size=150]Vampires[/size][/b]
[color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color][b]Atlas MacKeltar[/b] [color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color]
What is your character’s relationship to this character? The explanation should be two sentences or more.

[color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color][b]Schuyler MacKeltar[/b] [color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color]
What is your character’s relationship to this character? The explanation should be two sentences or more.

[color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color][b]Chuck Rothschild[/b] [color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color]

[color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color][b]Yvette Poulain[/b] [color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color]

[color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color][b]Isabela Wright[/b] [color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color]
What is your character’s relationship to this character? The explanation should be two sentences or more.[hr][/hr]

[b][size=150]Witches[/size][/b]
[color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color][b]Anchal Joseph[/b] [color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color]

[color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color][b]Jacqueline Emilie-Marie Lavaeu[/b] [color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color]

[color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color][b]Gabriel Knight[/b] [color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color]

[color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color][b]Claire Poplar[/b] [color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color]
What is your character’s relationship to this character? The explanation should be two sentences or more.[hr][/hr]

[b][size=150]Werewolves[/size][/b]
[color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color][b]Christian Kwan[/b] [color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color]

[color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color][b]Natasha Hudson[/b] [color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color]

[color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color][b]Jayden Foxwood[/b] [color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color]

[color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color][b]Annie Jane[/b] [color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color]

[color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color][b]Trinity Wallace[/b] [color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color]

[b][size=150]Humans[/size][/b]
[color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color][b]Mika Malone-Bell[/b] [color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color]

[color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color][b]Lena Costa[/b] [color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color]

[color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color][b] François St. Lucius [/b] [color=#HEXcolor ]Insert symbol here[/color]
What is your character’s relationship to this character? The explanation should be two sentences or more.[/center][/font]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: The Big Easy Residents

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed May 27, 2015 6:09 pm

1345 - Vampire - Enigmatic, Reserved, Dangerous
{ღ= Possible Attraction/ Courtship|| ♥ = Crush/Love Interest || ☺= Friendship || ☠ = Enemies || ◑ = Neutral/ Have not met yet}

Vampires
[color=grey ]☺☺[/color]Atlas MacKeltar [color=grey ]☺☺[/color]
Atlas is my older brother, I was turned before him, so in vampire years, I am older, but biologically...he is my older brother. He keeps me human, sane, stable, without him, the world would be a much darker place, for what I used to be.

**Schuyler MacKeltar **
"Never forget who you are, surely the world will not. Make it your strength, then it can never be your weakness, Armor yourself with it, and it'll never be use to hurt you."
It is my favorite quote.

Insert symbol hereChuck Rothschild Insert symbol here

☺☺Yvette Poulain ☺☺
Yvette, my sweet girl, finding her that day, she reminds me every day to fight the darkness for she is my light.

☺☺Isabela Wright ☺☺
She is also my progeny, during my darker days, I hadn't intended to turn her, but I am glad I did.

Witches
Anchal Joseph

Jacqueline Emilie-Marie Lavaeu
I've seen her around, but I don't know her, just of her clan.

[color=grey ]Insert symbol here[/color]Gabriel Knight Insert symbol here

Insert symbol hereClaire Poplar Insert symbol here

Werewolves
Insert symbol hereChristian Kwan Insert symbol here

Insert symbol hereNatasha Hudson Insert symbol here

Insert symbol hereJayden Foxwood Insert symbol here

Insert symbol hereAnnie Jane Insert symbol here

Insert symbol hereTrinity Wallace Insert symbol here

Humans
ღღMika Malone-Bell [color=grey ]ღღ[/color]
Mika....She is...something else.
Insert symbol hereLena Costa Insert symbol here

Insert symbol here François St. Lucius Insert symbol here
Last edited by MaliceInWonderland on Sun May 31, 2015 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaptainHooligan on Fri May 29, 2015 11:12 am

1156 - Vampire - Blunt, Shrewd, Farsighted
{ღ= Possible Attraction/ Courtship|| ♥ = Crush/Love Interest || ☺= Friendship || ☠ = Enemies || ◑ = Neutral/ Have not met yet}

Vampires
Insert symbol hereAtlas MacKeltar Insert symbol here

Insert symbol hereSchuyler MacKeltar Insert symbol here
Through thick and thin, Atlas knows he can count on his "little" brother for anything. He respects him, but she'd never tell him that, because she knows it'll go to his head. He evens everything out, including himself. Shuyler keeps Atlas in check, emotionally and physically. He owes him a lot.

Insert symbol hereYvette Poulain Insert symbol here

Insert symbol hereIsabela Wright Insert symbol here

Witches
Insert symbol hereAnchal Joseph Insert symbol here

Insert symbol hereJacqueline Emilie-Marie Lavaeu Insert symbol here

Insert symbol hereGabriel Knight Insert symbol here

Werewolves

Humans
Insert symbol hereMika Malone-Bell Insert symbol here

21 - Werewolf (Mutt) - Sociable, Witty, Nosy

Vampires

Witches

Werewolves

Humans

CaptainHooligan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Fri May 29, 2015 9:14 pm

19 - Vampire - Amiable, Quirky, Risky

Vampires

☠◑Yvette Poulain ◑☠
"It's like I don't even know myself anymore..."
Vampirism can do a lot to a person, and for Yvette, it's completely changing the way she views life. She's become increasingly more reckless and brave, and although it's finally prompting her to stand up for herself, it's also causing her to make choices that she wouldn't necessarily act upon if she were not a monster. It's confusing, and she just needs to keep a level head.

Witches

Werewolves

Humans
Mika Malone-Bell
"I feel bad for her...if Schuyler hadn't shown me mercy by biting me, well...I would have ended up like her."
Although she doesn't talk to her much, Yvette tries to be as nice to Mika as she can. She understands the purpose of blood slaves, but she just feels like they are so unnecessary when there are a plethora of fresh animals that can be hunted. She doesn't ask Mika for blood. However, Schuyler does. The way he speaks to her nowadays, Yvette can tell that there must be something going on between them...

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:10 pm

23 - Human - Perfectionist, Caring, Eloquent
{ღ= Possible Attraction / Courtship|| ♥ = Crush / Love Interest || ☺= Friendship || ☠ = Enemies || ◑ = Neutral / Have not met yet}

Vampires

Witches

Werewolves

Humans

( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!