Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yu-gi-oh the Dual Academy (OOC/Sign up)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Yu-gi-oh the Dual Academy (OOC/Sign up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:10 am

I was thinking should I make this? But I thought "What's the worst that can happen?"

Any way this RP can go from E=every one to Ao= Adults only “If we can go that far" (Yes I know I used game rating system!) Because you can almost do what ever you want in this RP just as long no one gets band, I'm not so much of the rule loving freak type person. Also this is my 2nd RP I made

Rules:
No god cards
None of those God card rip offs (You know the ones I'm talking about)
No drawing nothing but your best cards "all the time"
No character control unless it's ok with them and same with killing them.
You can make your own cards as long as there not OP "Over power"
Character sheet

Name:
Appearance:
Dorm: (Red) (Yellow) (Blue)
Personality:
Bio:
Deck:

So here's my character

Name: Sen
Sex: Male
Appearance: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_image ... _full.jpeg
Dorm: Obelisk Blue
Personality: He's relaxed and does his best to win. But doesn’t think winning is everything "Just better then loosing". He's also a total Ass-hole!

Bio: Sen was not the riches family but worked at a game shop to help his family but spend what he didn't on cards. He found that warrior cards are the best and made a deck of mainly about them. He got some good warrior cards and got at the age 17 he gets into the Dual Accadamy as an Obelisk blue

(It's harder to make a bio for yugioh then you would think)

Deck:
Monsters: Black Luster Soldier
Shield Warrior
Gearfried the Swordmaster
Gearfried the Iron Knight
Kings knight
Amazon Archer
Marauding Captian
Familiar Knight
Axe Raider
Gilford the lighting
Commander Knight
Warrior of Zera
six samurai yariza
six samurai nisashi
six samuraai irou
Chthonian Soldier
Judge Man
Warrior Dai Grepher
Zombyra the dark
Dark blade

Spells: primal seed
Change of heart
Reinforcement of the army
The warrior returning alive
Impenetrable formation
The reliable guardian
Graceful charity
Black luster ritual
Divine sword-phoenix blade
Release restraint

Traps: rope of life
Castle walls
Final attack orders
Cemetery bomb
Waboku
Rivalry of warlords
Returning of the six samurai
Swift samurai storm!
sakuretsu armor
Reinforcements

This RP wont have one single plot on the whole thing but will have events in it so if you have any event part ideas then PM me. (Because how the hell am I going to make a good plot based off a school for a card game?"

Also I'm making this because I'm a RPing high schooler that "use" to play yugioh on fall break and is bored out of his mind.
Last edited by ROFLMAO FTW on Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:06 pm, edited 9 times in total.
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Yu-gi-oh the Dual Academy (OOC/Sign up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:28 am

You got my intrest that's for sure. And I was wondering how you'd make sure no one cheated, the same system I was thinking of! Great minds think alike. Anyways I could come up with a cliche plot for you, but I'm going to bed now so I'll make a character tomorow.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:33 am

Alright and I forgot to say for duals I reccomend you PM the person you plan on dualing with and talk about a the whole dual and who wins, so one person can just post the the dual isntead of always waiting for person to talk about his/her turn and make short post. That's just a reccomendation but a good one I must say.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:36 am

OOh. I'm interested. Not many yu-gi-oh topics on here. ^-^ *flails* Can't wait for it to start. I'll get the profile up soon. ^-^ I'll edit a deck in later..I have no idea what I'm doing with decks XD

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:10 am

Name: Dexter Morgan
Appearance: Reddish-blonde hair is pulled into a mid-length ponytail. He wears photosensative glasses (the lenses are clear indoors but darken their tint into sunglasses when outside) and a Ra Yellow blazer in reverse color pallette (ie white with yellow collar).
Dorm: Ra Yellow (2nd Year)
Personality: Dexter is usually looked at as being a weirdo. At night, Dexter's voice can be heard from his room, talking to someone, when he is clearly alone. Despite this, he's actually a cheery guy by day, usually willing to stop and help someone in need even if he is in a hurry. Dexter is usually a ruthless tactician in duels, at first his strategy appears sporatic, but usually ends up becoming an elaborate set-up against his opponent in the long run.
Bio: Duel Monsters had always been Dexter's favorite pastime, but none more than the history and origin of the game. Dexter had researched all the stories of supposed Shadow Games, Egyptian myths, and most of all, Duel Spirits. He believed them to be fascinating subjects with the potential to make for very good stories. In fact, Dexter originally wanted to write stories about the shadow games, millenium items, and duel spirits but would soon change his mind. At first he couldn't decided if he was going crazy or not, but Dexter began hearing voices come from his deck, namely his Silent Magician LV4 card. Since then, Dexter wanted nothing more than to prove the existence of Duel Spirits. He enrolled at Dual Academy, managing to start in the Ra Yellow dorm. Dexter once idolized Professor Banner, the school's former Para-Dueling expert. Unfortunately, Dexter also heard the stories of what supposedly happened to Banner, so he would not get to recieve the Professor's tutelage. That didn't stop Dexter, and he now majors in Para-Dueling, in the hopes of one day proving to the world that Duel Spirits (and perhaps even the Shadow Games) are as real as the cards themselves.
Deck: Spellcaster's Judgement

Monsters
Dark Eradicator Warlock
Dark Magician
Dark Magician Girl
Dark Magician of Chaos
Magician of Faith
Magician of Faith
Skilled Dark Magician
Skilled Dark Magician
Apprentice Magician
Apprentice Magician
Chaos Command Magician
Breaker the Magical Warrior
Silent Magician LV4
Silent Magician LV8
Chaos Sorcerer
White Magician Pikeru
Blast Magician
Rapid-Fire Magician

Spells
Magical Blast
Mystical Space Typhoon
Nobleman of Crossout
Premature Burial
Swords of Revealing Light
Mage Power
Heavy Storm
Diffusion Wave-Motion
Reload
Dark Magic Attack
Spell Absorption
Lightning Vortex
Magical Dimension
Mystic Box
Nightmare's Steelcage
Dedication Through Light and Darkness

Traps
Call of the Haunted
Spell Shield Type-8
Pitch-Black Power Stone
Divine Wrath
Magic Cylinder
Mirror Force

Dexter's Dark Magician
Last edited by Xeynar on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kaiu on Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:52 am

Name:matsimoto kitadake
Sex:female
Appearance:Image
Dorm: red
Personality:daring,serious,kindhearted,nice
Bio:she started dueling when she was 12 and fell in love with it.she mostly tries to imitate her cards.she doesnt mind talking to other dorm people like blue or yellow as long as they dont do anything stupid.she likes to be kalled moto or kita
Deck: dark and light cards (element)

kaiu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:48 am

Are you going to be the judge on custom cards? If so then should I PM you my cards I wanna use? I'm going to give me character a deck now because I'm quite unfinished with a custom deack I'm working on so if the RP doesn't start soon, then I'll have my person's REAL deck up (real meaning the one he's going to use all the time).

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:48 am

Yes, I love yugioh i dont know what the red and blue stuff was about though.

Kirk Masters

Male

Dorm: He is the headmaster of the Blue Dorm

Personality: Cocky smart ass

Deck (43)

Monsters (21)

Abyss Soldier X3

Warrior of Atlantis X2

Sinister Serpent

Treeborn Frog'

Tribe Infecting Virus

Ameba

Penguin Soldier

Mobius the Frost Monarch

Mermaid Knight

Poison Draw Frog X2

Amphibious Burgoth MK3 X2

Jinzo

Sangan

Exiled Force X2

Neo-Spacian Grand Mole

Spells (17)

Nobleman of Crossout X2

A Legendary Ocean X2

Salvage X 2

Mystical Space Typhoon

Graceful Charity

Brain Control

Heavy Storm

Premature Burial

Untied We Stand

Scapegoat

Swords of Revealing Light'

Lightning Vortex

Creature Swap

Giant Trunade

Traps (5)

Compulsory Evacuation Machine X2

Mirror Force

Torrential Tribute

Call of the Haunted

Hey Hirochi use a real deck I want to duel even if this guy never comes back none of the most cheap cards are allowed are they like raigeki, change of heart, monster reborn, imperial order, HFD, yata garasu, the thousand eyed scapegoat metamorphisis combo, the envoys I mean what cards are restricted or limited?
Last edited by Kyo on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join the animal kingdom and release your inner beast

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/viewtopic.php?f=163&t=29415

Kyo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:24 pm

I know, but the cards I want to use arn't over powered. They're something you might find in a yugioh deck now (or porbably are but I don't know they even existed). I can alwasy post them on here too so you guys can judge if they're evenly powered or not. If not, then that's cool. I got like 3 decks I could use that I have hidden somewhere. I just thought I'd be cool to use some custom cards, like this is a new year and these would be cards that were just released? But you guys can be the judge of them. I've only got like 3 I want to use anyways.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:03 pm

Name:Takaru Shihiro
Sex:Male
Appearance: Image
Dorm: Red
Personality: Takaru is quiet, intelligent and aloof. He's rather odd and prefers to be alone most of the time. Oddly, he gets some of, if not the highest weekly scores in any house, but still prefers to stay in Slifer Red dorm where he feels much safer.
Bio:There really isn'y much to say. His entire family are either current champions in some part of the world, school champions of their respective schools, or like Takaru, still in school. His mother and father and both multi-time world dueling champions, and actually met in the semi-finals of the 1980 World Dueling Championships. They quickly married, and had their first of seven perfect children. And then there was Takaru. While he's all innocent, sweet and naive, his personality causes him to become rather innefective on the dueling field. Though, he has the heart at least.
Deck:

Monsters
3x Mokey Mokies
3x happy lover
3x mystic shine ball.
x1 Sangan
x3 shining angel
x1 winged kuriboh.
x1 mokey mokey king.
x3 skelengel.

Spells
x1 the law of the normal.
2x delta attacker.
x1 polymerization,
1x enchanted changing room.
x1 swords of revealing light.
x1 mystical space typhoon.
x1 heavy storm.
x1 card destruction
x1 sword of the soul eater
3x Mokey Mokey Smackdown.
2x Dark factory of mass production.

Traps
2x human wave tactics
x1 A Major Upset.
x2 Gravity bind.
1x level limit area-B
x1 solar ray.
x1 backup soldier.
x1 the league of unifrom nomenclature.
x1 Justi-break.
x1 Waboku

[Or Kuriboh deck]
2x Kuriboh
2x Kuriba
2x Kuribe
2x Kuribi
2x Kuribu
2x Kuribabylon
2x Cyber Dragon
3x Winged Kuriboh

Spells

2x Flute Of Summoning Kuriboh
2x Five Star Twilight
2x Magical Mallet
x3 Sabatiel - The Philosopher's Stone
3x Berserker Crash
2x Mystic Plasma Zone
Heavy Storm
3x Des Croaking

Traps

1x Gravity Bind
1x Mirror Force
3x Dark Bribe
Crush Card Virus
Last edited by KyraiYuki on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:53 pm

Name: Taro Nobel
Appearance: Image
Dorm: 1st year Ra Yellow
Personality:He's laid back and enjoys a good duel all the time. If he's too quick to victory, depending on his opponent, he may ease off and let them have their few turns of luck before he finishes them off. He's always got an imaginative mind and likes to use old cards, but will ocassionally mix in newer cards.
Bio: He is born into a rish family and when he decided to spread his wisdom and tactics to dueling schools, finding the right one was hard. His parents found him this one and decided to enroll him as an Obelisk blue, but he refused and went to the auditions to enroll. He defeated his opponent in less than 10 moves and was supposed to be registered as an Obelisk blue, but he refused that and demanded he be in the lower rankings. The lowest they'd let him was Ra Yellow and accepted that. He wishes to make friends with Slyfer Red's though for he is curious about how people without tons of money can be so blissful. In fact, he wishes everynight that he were born into a poorer family because the money ruins all the joy in likfe, thus the old cards he uses instead of the brand new cards released. The only new cards he got were givven as a going away gift from his father who owns one of the companies that makes Duel Monster Cards.
Deck: 50 cards

MONSTERS - 20

A.T.T.A.C.H.
Ectoplasmic Endure
Mar, Ultimatum Omega
Kuriboh
Marauding Captain x3
Princess of Tsurugi
Harpie Lady 3
Gyroid
Pitch-Black Warwolf
Penguin Soldier x3
Sangan
Armed Ninja
Dimension Jar
Wall of Illusion
Mask of Darkness
Gren Maju Da Eiza

SPELLS - 14

Black Life
The Perfect Hand! (LIMITED)
Dimensional Fissure
Burden of the Mighty
Different Dimension Capsule
Ookazi x3
Gravity Axe - Grarl
Soul Release
Card Destruction
Dian Keto the Cure Master
Mystic Plasma Zone
Mystical Space Typhoon

TRAPS - 16

Declare Retreat
Please Return!
Negate Strike
Nutrient Z
Shadow Spell x2
Trap Hole x2
Waboku
Lightforce Sword
Enchanted Javelin
Wall of Revealing Light
Dust Tornado
Skull Lair
Spellbinding Circle
Dimensional Prision
Last edited by Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:55 pm

To Protoman X: Ok you look good.

To KyraiYuki: You look good, just need to put in a bio. So I'll wait.

To Hirochi-Zangus: You should post your made cards on the thread so every one can have a say on if it's OP or not.

To Kyo: you look good and for the color of the dorm meens how good of a dualist you are and how much percs you get from it. Like a big room and good food for the Obilisk blue and small room with bad food for the Slifer red. (And yes yellow is Ra and gets nothing super good but bad.)

To kaiu: Ok that looks good but I haven't played the game in about 1-2 years, (Yes I haevn't stop playing that long ago) so it would be nice if you post exatly what cards you have. You don't have to as long as you don't make up bull crap where in one dual you have one set of cards and in the next it seems like you made a whole new deck.

Edit: I forgot to ask would you people rather want the 4000 LP? OR 8000 LP? Because I would rather want the 4000 LP from the show so duals could seem a little more tense and shorter.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:21 pm

Name: Airyn Caelen
Sex:Female
Dorm: 1st year obelisk blue
Personality: Quiet, Shy, Lonely, seems anti social.
Bio: Airyn left home to fulfill her dream of becoming a top notch professional duelist so her parents sent her to Duel academy so she could better her playing skills and learn how to make better combos, not to mention help her make some friends.

Airyn always wanted to be like Yuugi Mouto when she got older but instead of being the king she wanted to be the queen of games so she spent most of her childhood playing and defeating some of the most professional duelists out there, and even when she didn't win she still felt accomplished.

Deck: (Will post later when I make it if that is alright.)
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:53 pm

You can offer this monster to take control of one of your opponent's monsters. When you use this effect you can activate either of these effects:
1. Increase the monster's ATK and DEF by 500.
2. Offer the taken monster to increase your Life Points equal to the taken monster's attack.

Both players send their respective hand into the graveyard and draw 5 cards from the bottom of their deck, then both players choose one spell or trap from their graveyard and set it facedown on the field.

You can activate this card when your opponent declares an attack. Return 1 monster on the field to the owner's hand. You lose Life Points equal to half its original ATK.

This monster cannot be destroyed unless you lose life while it is face-up on the field. You can take one of your opponent's monster and equip it to this card (monster goes into your Spell/Trap card zone) and this monster's ATK and DEF is increased by the equipped monster's. This card also gets the monster's effect.

When this monster is summoned you can remove from play 1 monster from your graveyard to destroy 1 monster on the field whose attack is equal to or less than the removed monster's.

You can only activate this card when your opponent declares an attack. Negate the attack and they must end their turn.

Select 1 of your monsters that is removed from play and send it to your graveyard. Increase the attacked monster's attack by the Attack Points of the returned monster until the end of the turn.

Set aside your hand. Take 5 cards of your choice from your deck and make that your new hand (Excluding "Exodia" pieces). Shuffle your old hand into the deck. You can only have monsters whose total level equals 12 or less. If you take a trap or spell card, pay 500 Life Points.

Any cards that are accepted into the RP others can use, but don't over do it. I'm only going to have 1 copy of these cards that are accepted.
Last edited by Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:24 pm

To Hirochi-Zangus: They don't look OP but the best one I like is "Black Life" Where you send your whole hand to the graveyard and draw 5 new cards, then you take a spell or trap card from your graveyard and place them face down on the field.

To Kaida: Yes you can take your time to make your deck othere then that it looks alright. Also will your RP cheracter have those nails in the picture? Because those freak me out a bit, with them being that long and all red like that. It looks like she can cut you with them and you can't see the blood on them.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:34 pm

I like Black Life too. But there was an obvious error in my copy pasting. I don't want "Invincible Barrier" so... other than that one I'm taking 1 of each, except maybe 2 A.T.T.A.C.H.... Well... my Bio's in construction now so It'll be up in a while.

EDIT: There was a wierd coding problem that occured. It was copying the image of my other cards instead of Mar, but I finally fixed it after 2 tries.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:49 pm

Be advised that I will likely add/remove cards from my deck periodically. We wouldn't want my dueling strategies to become overly predictable.

Dark Red Enchanter
Magical Exemplar
Endymion, the Master Magician
Magical Citadel of Endymion

(The basic idea is for Spellcaster's Judgment to evolve into Spellcaster's Command)

Lastly, I went ahead and edited Silent Magician LV4&8 into my deck in place of Tsukuyomi and Royal Magical Library, as well as change my duel spirit from Chaos Sorcerer to Silent Magician LV4.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:48 am

Name: Satoshi Minomari ( Mokuba Kaiba.)
Sex:Male
Dorm: Sylpher Red.
Personality: Very attached to his brother but is ready to become independent of him. He can have a smart alec attitude and be down right arrogant like Kaiba himself. Mokuba is ashamed of how weak he was in the past and is ready to prove his strength. Still he is naive to the greatest dangers in this world and sometimes take his pay back a little too far ( in the manga he supplied suits with machine guns and knifes in order to force Yugi to play Capsule Chess with him.)
Bio: Mokuba was a orphan with Kaiba, both of them relying on each other in order to find their place in the world. While at a adoption agency Kaiba was adopted and gained his last name of Kaiba, however Seto would only guy if his little brother got to come along. Kaiba learned about power and control and it started to plant a dark seed within him. This seed would also corrupt Mokuba. After Seto lost to Yugi Mokuba used under handed tactics of threats and bullying to get Yugi to duel him. However he failed to avenge his brother and he grew to have a bad relationship with Jounouchi.

When Kaiba started acting more sane though, Mokuba followed suit. He grew pride in his position and executed any duty assigned to him with the up most care. This included being in charge of Battle Cities penalty force as commissioner. From here on the two grow and remain a lot more sane in their pursuits, and Mokuba seems to be edge about his brother whenever he would become obsessed with anything new.

Now he's been growing up and going to school getting the education that only the highest amounts of green can afford. Kaiba has personally forbid Mokuba from following in his foot steps and to that end he isn't allowed to duel at all. Even the smallest of packs Mokuba purchased were confiscated and more than likely destroyed. Realizing that he could never grow up with Kaiba around, he decided to play a little trick. Mokuba requested a degree in a American school that Seto found quite impressive. After earning the GPA to allow the transfer, Kaiba allowed it and wished his brother the best.

However Mokuba was able to sneak off the plain and using a sizable fortune that was supposed to be used in the US, Mokuba built a false persona using it to get inside of Duelist Academy. By the time the schooling was paid for and all of the loose ends to lead anyone back into believing he was Mokuba was existed... he built his deck and started the first year.

In order to fit into his new persona he chopped his hair shorter and used bribe money to make sure he was the only one in one of the female dorms. From there he had Mai Valentine assist him with the rest, she understood his passion to want to try to be a duelist and helped out... and had fun doing it. After being shown the do's and Do not's Mokuba was ready to get started.

Deck:

Monster ( 20 )

Dream Clown 3
Crash Clown
Blade Rabbit 3
Injection Fairy Lily
Sangan
Giant Rat x 2
Gora Turtle x2
Horos of the Black Flame x2
Peten Dark Clown x3
Witch Of The Black Forrest

Magic ( 11 )

Messenger Of Peace
Level Limit Area B x 2
Stumbling x2
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Reinforcements Of The Army
Monster Reborn
Pot of Greed
Premature Burlier

Trap ( 9 )

fake trap x2
Imperial Order
Call Of The Haunted
Gravity Bind x2
Ultimate Offering
Magic Absorb x2

[] Let me know what cards have to be dropped.[]

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:19 pm

I'll go make the IC today just give me a few. "I just woke up."

To BoyKagome: Ok...I'm sorry but no.. I would like it if you people didn't be lazy and instead of making a person they just use some one from the show. You can copy of some one from the show but not a use them.

So ya I'll make the IC asap considering that this RP will have event plots instead of one major plot people can join in later and not get lost.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:33 pm

A few questions before I throw my lot into this RP (ever since One Last Shot died, I've been looking for something to catch my interest):

1. What's your take on Forbidden/Limited cards? In particular, will we be under the Traditional or Advanced format? I ask this question because I like playing under the restrictions of the latter format, and might fall victim to a Traditional player whose deck is filled with stuff that's banned in Advanced (Dark Hole, Raigeki, etc.). I agree with the limitation of duels in this game to be with 4000 LP each so we don't get stretches of 2 pages of back-and-forth posting between the combatants. The fact that you're allowing custom cards hints to me that you don't care what people use, but I just thought I'd get this out of the way first.

2. What system will you use to try to minimize the chances of someone cheating and randomize the draw? I'm sure this question is on the minds of everyone who's looking to kick ass and take names.

3. Usually what happens in the anime is that a champion (or less often, a contingent of elite duelists) is chosen by fate or a more concrete authority to take a stand against a rising evil. I'd like to know who or what we'll be up against.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!