Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

[Angalia] - The Golden Age

a topic in Completed RPGs, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RPGs that are finished.

Re: [Angalia] - The Golden Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:47 pm

((I'll throw up character sheets for some main characters. Also, Solday is the last day of the week if anyone was wondering whether it was a holiday or something.))
Name: Helen Crenold (Neice of Trect)
Race: Human
Class: Cleric
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 103 lb.
Appearance: Short and skinny, Helen carries herself with grace. She has shoulder-blade length blonde hair and kind, purple eyes. Her eyes have dark circles of worry around them. Pale-ish skin.
Items: Nurse's cap, elegant white dress, gray shoes.

Name: Larien Crenold {Daughter of Trect}
Height:5'4"
Weight: 114
Appearance: Slender and enthusiastic, Larien is a direct person. She has long brown hair and warm, brown eyes. Pale-ish skin.
Items: Elegant green dress, brown shoes.

"Of course! Ya know, you might have had blood all over ye, but you still were cute." Helen laughed, grinning. "Never been with anyone before. Mostly it's on account of me being there to have fun. My uncle always so formal. I'm going to have to get out my good dress then. "
----

Jakob was sitting with Larien in the courtyard, and Larien never ceased explaining to Jakob about each and every type of flower in her garden. He smiled fondly, even with bandages on he was enjoying himself. He felt bad that he'd be leaving the next day.
"Oh, Jakob, over here my good sir!" It was the hurried Professor Haefin, Eliot in tow. "You should see how young Eliot is coming along!"
----
Geralt tested the blade on a finger, it cutting through his flesh and causing intense pain. It was Saryk's sword, and it definitely still held its enchantment. Putting it back in the case, the burly Dwarf grinned. "Aye, it be as strong as they say." Rubbing the blood onto his dirty smock, the blacksmith and armory overseer went and sat on his bench, polishing a silver dagger with his smock.
Last edited by Mikhos on Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:09 pm

Zenalith blushed slightly again.
"Heh, thanks... I guess am i'm going to drink the potion I should now. I need to go find something to wear too."
He carefully took the potion in both hands and stared at it for a little while before taking the top off. He hesitated a bit before drinking it. Once he did he gagged a couple of times, curling up on the bed with his arms over his stomach.
He moaned slightly, it hurt.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:17 pm

Helen made a motion as if to comfort Zenalith, but then stopped herself. It would be a minute or so, that's all. Then he'd be feeling as if he had been well for weeks.
"I can take you to the tailor. He's only recently set up shop, but Trect has a wide array of suits for Solday." She said, cringing.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:29 pm

Eliot was still just a teen that thought he was a dog, now wearing nice clothes. "Ark" He licked both Jakob's and Larien's faces once.
"I'm afriad the boy only learned part of right and wrong so far. He learned how to properly eat, and not to attemp a repeat of of earlier. So far, I'd have to guess he has some memeory of being human."
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:31 pm

After about a minute the pain in his stomach was gone. Slowely he uncurled and pulled himself into a sitting position, already feeling better.
"Okay. Thank you."
He carefully sat his feet on the floor and stood up straight, he was surprised that the potion worked.
"So, where is the place you're talking of going?"

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:42 pm

Helen looked at Zenalith.
"It's just a couple minutes walk, the tailor is by the eastern gate. Are you feeling well enough to go?"

Jakob stood, smiling.
"Well that's good."
Haefin had a triumphant look on his face. "I'd have to guess he has some memory of being human."
Jakob nodded. "He'll be fine, wouldn't you say?"
Larien pulled Jakob back down to the ground. "Yes, he will. Just make sure he doesn't lick anyone at the banquet or he'll be locked out."
Haefin thought a moment, his forehead breaking out with sweat.
"When does it start, again?"
"Seven. That leaves us with an hour to prepare."
"Oh, dear, oh dear!" Haefin cried, hurrying off with Eliot. "We need to go over everything agian, my boy!"

Jakob chuckled, looking over to Jakob, her eyes thoughtful.
"What is it?" He asked, bringing her back.
"Oh, nothing. We just need to get you some clothes for the ball, is all!"
"The ball?!"
"Why of course, every Solday, after the banquet, there's a ball!"
"Oh damnit," he said, laughing helplessly as Larien embraced him.
"C'mon, let's go!" She was up and yanking on his arm yet again as they passed a room, hearing human-barking and the yelling of a very frustrated Professor.

"C'mon boy, you mustn't drool on your plate!"

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:48 pm

"Yeah, with occasional stops. I'm not sure how long I can stand."
Zenalith said, willing to at least try to go to the ball with her.
"You lead the way. This room is the only place in the StrongHold that I know."

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:11 pm

"Alright, follow me, Zenalith. Oh! If I hadn't introduced myself yet, I am very sorry. I am Helen." They walked through a wooden corridor, and out into the courtyard, a few people were talking about Eliot.
Helen laughed on the inside. Larien still has her hold on Jakob, huh?
They went onto the cobblestone "street", stopping on a wooden bench. A few buildings were there, one was the baker, one was the butcher, and the last one wasn't a candlestick maker. It was Haefin's house/laboratory. The potion sign above the door broadcasted that.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:26 pm

"That's alright, i've not properely introduced myself either," Zenalith said slightly smiling, for the first time in months.
"I am Zenalith Esthan, if you didn't already know my last name."
He quiety walked beside her, looking at every person, building, and sign they passed. He was curious still about this place, the look on his face reflected that.
"When is the ball? Do we have time?"

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:46 pm

Noriaand walked out of the Tailors shop wearing tight bright purple trousers and a tight fitting purple surcoat. Under the coat Noriaand had his Leather Jerkin and knives. Incase he needed them.

As he exited he caught glimpse of the nurse and a patient. " Hail! How are you feeling?"

Okutai
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:46 pm

Noriaand walked out of the Tailors shop wearing tight bright purple trousers and a tight fitting purple surcoat. Under the coat Noriaand had his Leather Jerkin and knives. Incase he needed them.

As he exited he caught glimpse of the nurse and a patient. " Hail! How are you feeling?"

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:54 pm

Haefin wasn't passing him for perfect, but Eliot was amazing him. Eliot sat in the chair, as much as he wanted to kneel in the it instead. He chewed with his mouth shut, and learned not to invade others space, other than his normal greeting toward friends. He used the fork, knife and spoon. He didn't care to, and in most cases would use his mouth only. He was clean and shaved, and wore a suit. The only things against him is his dog-like ways, and his inability to speak any type of human....

" Now Eliot my boy, I figure since you have eating down, I could teach you to dance, or try speak."
"Arr?" He was still sitting. He tilted his head like a dog.
" Or possibly romance since you tried to mount that girl..." He looked at him with a smile.
" Whit?" Eliot could believe he said it, but it was himself speaking.
" My boy, did you just talk?"
" Ay..Ay din't nah."
The prof was speechless, even if it was a few words only, this boy thinks he's a dog. Speaking even a little is amazing.
" Eliot my boy, can you say anything else?"
"Ark."
"I guess not. Well, we have to go to the banquet, and maybe the ball after, although neither of us have a date."
"Uunnhh?"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:12 pm

"Well enough, Noriaand, how are you today?' Helen called, waving. "Trect and Noriaand are gambling partners, though Trect almost always loses."

"The ball will be after the banquet, which starts in about an hour or so. We'll have time, don't worry."

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:48 pm

"Oh, alright..."
Zenalith replied, unsure what to say to the person in elegant he stayed quiet, listening to Helen.
His mind though was full of different thoughts, most of them though were about Helen. He never had met someone so kind, of corse though he had alwasy been down on his luck untill now.

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:21 pm

"Me? I'm marvelous I must say. Well .I'm off to have a shave. Good bye!" He walked off.

OOC: Sorry for the small RPing. 'm not up to it much tonight,

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:04 pm

"Good day, Noriaand!" Helen called, helping Zenalith up. "Well, we will have time if we don't sit down too much." She Zenalith a smile, and led him off to the tailor's.

"Hello, Bren!" She called to the marvelously bearded halfling, who was busy with a needle. The halfling just screamed clean, with his short hair combed perfectly, and his spotless green suit looked as if it was brand new.
"My.... friend Zenalith here needs a good suit for the ball. Could you take it as a favor for my uncle to get him nice and suited up for the festivities?"

"Oh, 'course, little girl, a'course. Let's git him sized up, shall we?" The halfling replied in his Mologran accent.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:31 pm

"Yeah, true," Zenalith said pulling himelf up with her help.

Once they got the to tailors he stood beside her quietly until he was told to get 'sized up.'
"Uh- Thank you," He told the nice dressed man taking a few steps closer, he hoped that the elegant would be long enough sleeved to hide the bandages on his arm.

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:35 pm

The halfling took measurements of Zenalith's form and body.

"Alright, boy, whatyineed fer colors, length, whatcha wanna alooklike?"

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:51 pm

Zenalith watched as he took his form and measurement.
He thought for a short moment after he was asked what he wanted and replied,
"Blue sounds good to me, and your the artist so you choose what will look best."
Remembering Helen he turned and looked at her, "What will you be wearing anyway?"

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:39 am

The clothes Eliot were given were too big for him, and now that Haefin finished his teaching for the day, he noticed. He dragged Eliot to the tailor, having trouble getting him in the door, Eliot was busy watching people carry things that smelt good back and forth.
"Good evening to you Bren. When you have the time, the boy needs clothes that don't drag in the dirt when he walks."
"Arrhh?" Eliot said as the doctor took off the clothes, all except for the boxers Eliot wore. He didn't know why, but he felt a bit embarassed looking like that, and hid behind something.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!