Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet

The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet

a part of “The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet”, a fictional universe by disney.princess..

We all know how the Disney princesses got their happy endings but what about their children?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:30 am

Your infos all good for the characters that are taken..but dont put imaginethats sheets up on there yet shes not down with them so give her time for that.

I just found out I look good in hats!!! I thought I didnt but I really do look good in them lol that was random but I felt like typing it....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:31 am

Um, Imagine That!, I know your profiles aren't quite complete but i'm going to go ahead and post them on the first post with the other accepted characters and then when you finish them up, i'll edit it if that's ok with you. Not sure if you're online now or not. XD

EDIT: I just now read Fantasygirl's post so ignore this haha. I'll post it when you're done.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:33 am

Imagine that is not online right now :P I guess she will see it in the morning or when she comes on again.

(I think your a she..dont kill me if your not)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:40 am

Oh dear, don't kill Fantasygirl!
Also, i'm about to PM you just so you have a heads up. I got an idea kinda/sorta.

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:24 am

You know you guys can just call me Fantasy :P hahaha and please dont kill me hahaha

Ok well I liked your idea :P hahaha

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:38 am

Alright folks, i'll post this on the introduction page too but me and Fantasy decided to set another rule. You CANNOT date yourself. For example, my characters for Snow White/Prince's daughter and Tiana/Naveen's son could NOT date each other. You're RPing as both so that pretty much is dating yourself and that wouldn't be exciting in the slightest. Also, if you'd like to, you could pick who you think your crush or BFF would be from the characters we have so far collected. For example, i'm pretty sure my character Dev, Tiana/Naveen's son, would get along great with Daniel, Ariel/Eric's son, because they have similar interests and views on girls. Get my drift? Or you can decide to wait until we actually RP; totally up to you. Another note, you can be BFFs with yourself if you'd like or have them just meet for the first time; once again, totally up to you.

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:43 am

I think Rosalie might like charmings kid lol but thats just a thought.
Hey Disney.princess. can Dev and Rosalie be friends? Just thought about that :P lol

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:46 am

Oh by the way you can call me Jade or just Disney if that's easier to remember. =]
And yes they can totally be friends! I was thinking Dev would be good friends with Daniel too since they're both major flirts haha.
Oh I also included which characters were in which grade. We've got a lotta sophomores, one junior, and one senior. No freshies haha.

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:29 am

Haha, you talk about me when I'm not here :') But yes, I'm a she.

I'll get the done soon; the website went down last night, I now have 10 things to reply to and I'm not here tonight D: I'll try my best to be quick ^^
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:38 am

Hehe, sorry about that. I don't even remember what it originated from lol.
Oh and take your time. We're still waiting on a lot of characters so you have some time.

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:44 am

Right now, I'm off to school ^^ Won't be back home for 13 hours D: Darnded school shows...

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:04 am

Oh man! Well good luck with school. I'm so glad i'm done with it tee hee

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:18 am

Name:Alexia
Parents:Cinderella and Prince Charming
Age (15-19):16
Grade:Sophomore
Son or Daughter:Daughter
Personality:Bubbly,Cheerful and outgoing most of the times. However, she can be rather cold and aloof when she is in a bad mood. She is also kind and nice to most people.
Looks (realistic only):Image
Hobbies:Reading, singing
Dislikes: Cruelty to little animals, annoying people, being made to do things she dislike.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."~ Anonymous

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"~ Anonymous

NightLady
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:12 am

*is writing a profile for son of Mulan and Shang* :3

Harta
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:27 am

Name: Fang
Parents: Mulan/Shang
Age (15-19): 17
Grade: ??
Son or Daughter: Son
Personality: A little paranoid, if you could say that. Due to taking a little too much self defence classes and watching too much horror movies than his mind could take, he's been proven to be a little bit jumpy. So, please...try not to sneak behind him and scare him. But behind that rather thick layer of paranoia, he's really a kind guy with a sense of humor and would do anything to protect his sister. (He's the overly-protective brother type of person).
He has two major sides: his tough side and soft side. Which side will you get him on?

Looks (realistic only):
Hobbies: Martial arts, music, guitar, animals (just like his sister), and movies
Likes: A good life-threatening adventure. Also whatever has connection with his hobbies.
Dislikes: Zombies, because they drive him CRAZY. Also people who dishonor his family. And whoever hurts/bothers his sister.

Harta
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chat Noir on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:25 am

ok, just to make sure, the son and daughter of a couple are brother and sister right? Like Duke would be the brother of Rosalie and Fiona would be the sister of....shit I forgot his name, but eric and ariel's son. Right????

Duke is what you would call 'badass', he's extreamly gutsy and forward. He won't shy away from a conflict at all, he doesn't take anyone's crap, and by now no one's going to dish it out on him. He used to play football, and was really good, but he found the whole sport to be rather dull and pointless, so he quit. He's one of those infuriating people that get good grades without trying and sleeping through class. He would be a playboy, many girls are interested in him, but he finds them dissinteresting too. He is quite laid back and lazy, with a simple outlook on things, can anything catch his interest? Will he ever care?
Grade: 11
son of Belle and Adam
Hobbies: nothing in particular
likes/dislikes: He doesn't like much, and dislikes to many things to list.
Extra: He cares about and dotes on his sister though, she can usually make him do anything.

Fiona is quite the little songbird. She was blessed with a beautiful voice, much like her mother. She is quite determined to make it in showbiz, Broadway to be specific. She wants to perform, sing, dance and awe people into thunderous applause. With her voice as her main selling point, she practices tirelessly. She seems very cheery and out-there, with her head in the clouds and oblivious to everything else. But in reality she is quite serious. When not daydreaming she is seen as quite spunky and sassy (in a good way) with a good sense of humor. Fiona can be a bit of diva, as in things that deal with her life absolutely have to be the way she needs them, and she is quite prideful of her talent.
grade: 11
son or daughter: Daughter of Prince Eric and Ariel
hobbies: Singing, dancing around, teasing her friends, daydreaming, dancing singing and acting classes take up much of her time
loves/hates: musicals, horror movies, fun, her pet fish, her friends/being sick (can't sing with a sore throat), downer people, bitter food, those stupid guys that tail her all over the place, mean or unfair people
Image -Girls are not complicated. Seriously, how hard is it to say 'you're pretty' and give us chocolate?

-Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were catholic...

-I will kill you until you DIE from it!

Chat Noir
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:16 pm

Chat Noir wrote:ok, just to make sure, the son and daughter of a couple are brother and sister right? Like Duke would be the brother of Rosalie and Fiona would be the sister of....shit I forgot his name, but eric and ariel's son. Right????

Yes they would be brother and sister. Duke is the brother of Rosalie and Fiona is the sister of Daniel. If you look on the very first post of this OOC board, I put that wayyy at the bottom lol. And also, in case you didn't see, you can go ahead and put here who your characters friends or crushes would be. Or you can wait until we actually RP to figure that out, either way. Hope that helped.

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Harta wrote:Grade: ??

Well since Fang is 17, he'd probably either be a junior or a sophomore. Which would you prefer? (We could use some juniors. *wink wink nudge nudge*) Oh and for the record, i'm pretty sure my character Neve would have a crush on Fang, if that's ok with you.

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:27 pm

Hey fantasygirl Did you notice that we both took characters from beauty and the beast and the little mermaid?
I'm not sure who Duke would get along with, if anyone (stupid lazy bum...), but Fiona loves people in general and is pretty tolerant so she can be friends with anyone. In fact
Lets see:
Kari
Dev
Rosalie
Alexia

Is it ok with owners of said characters if Fiona is this character's friend?

(I am chat noir! I'm just using my roomie's account right now, if you feel suspicious then pm my account and I'll account for it. I'm just too lazy to log on right now...)

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:15 pm

It's okay with me!

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!