Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet

The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet

a part of “The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet”, a fictional universe by disney.princess..

We all know how the Disney princesses got their happy endings but what about their children?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Pocahontas's and Jasmine's sons are left :P is that confusing? I dont think it is cause Cure wants to be the daughter lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Sorry I had just woke-up when I read this so I was like half-asleep going, WTH? haha. No it's not confusing. We just need some character sheets. And for the record, i'm totally listening to I Just Can't Wait To Be King from Lion King. =]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:06 pm

Name: Genevieve Agrabah
Parents: Jasmine/Alladin
Grade: 10
Son or Daughter: Daughter
Personality: Likes to be outside, can be very playful like her father and stubborn like her mother. Is always up for fun and loves the adrenaline of danger. She's always up for a dare and has a headstrong personality. Likes rough play and doesn't like being thought of as a precious Princess of Agrabah but rather a normal teenager.
Looks: Image
Hobbies: Swimming, racing, rock climbing, anything adventurous
Likes-
<3 The outdoors
<3 Lions and Tigers
<3 Grapes
<3 Adventure
<3 Danger
<3 Newness
<3 Having new things to do
<3 Trying different things out
<3 Bending the rules
<3 Music
Dislikes-
:( Safety
:( Being told what to do
:( Rules
:( Being bored
:( Being trapped inside
:( Her naturally curly hair
Extras: Born July 12.

Cure
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Ok I posted this profile under accepted characters!

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby myerskid18 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:35 pm

damn i didnt get that character in time....well is there a character that I could RP for??

myerskid18
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:36 pm

Thank you :P

Cure
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Yes, there are two sons left to RP for. Jasmine and Aladdin's son and Pocahontas and John Smith's son. If you want two, I don't think Fantasygirl would mind if you wanted both of them. I'm sorry if you didn't get the character you wanted. Perhaps you could PM me and we could add another Disney couple so you could get a daughter too?

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby myerskid18 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:47 pm

Hmm,
Well I could try to do J&A'a son. That would be fun to work with!
And its all good, I just didnt read this post before applying, hahaha. Lesson learned.

myerskid18
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:49 pm

:) Brother? =P

Cure
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Then Jasmine and Aladdin's son is all yours! We only got one more character spot to fill and then we'll be ready to start! *big grin*

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:52 pm

* claps and jumps up and down * ok well I gotta go take a shower may be back on later dont know for sure

Peace out! ...for now lol

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chat Noir on Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:21 pm

I think Duke could get along with Jackson just fine, that ok with you harmony?
Image -Girls are not complicated. Seriously, how hard is it to say 'you're pretty' and give us chocolate?

-Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were catholic...

-I will kill you until you DIE from it!

Chat Noir
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby myerskid18 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:38 am

Hey disney.princess or Fantasygirl.
I could take on the son role of John & Pocahontas if there is no one that wants to take that part....

myerskid18
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:56 am

Yes that would be awesome! I doubt anyone's going to ask so feel free. =]

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:40 am

Yeah, I agree. Neve would probably be good friends with Zach :)
Maybe Bella could be friends with Genevieve? :)
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:50 am

=] Sweet.
We've got everyone filled; just waiting on a couple character sheets.

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:50 am

Anyone can be friends with my characters. = ]
When are we going to start actually posting??

Harmony
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:48 am

@Imagine That: Of course they could be friends :)

Cure
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:29 pm

Harmony wrote:Anyone can be friends with my characters. = ]
When are we going to start actually posting??

We're waiting on 3 more character sheets and then we should be good to go.

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:09 pm

I'm working on my sheet now, looking for pictures. :)
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!