Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Lab

The Lab

a part of “The Lab”, a fictional universe by yogitheambrangyl.

Finished, but read the last page and info section so you have info for the sequal. Check out 'The Outside' if you want to be apart.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lab”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Lab

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:04 am

It's cool,Ginko...my own posts are very few and far between also...there isn't really anything much for Nudge to do yet...not that there's a lot he can do...maybe he could be in the next Games? Since he can't really be involved in any kind of interaction between characters...although I noticed JokerofSpades was actually the first person to even acknowledge he existed! Thanks for that, I was starting to think that no one else had even noticed him...which is okay, from the character's point of view, but isn't really helpful if you're trying to post...
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:32 pm

So Kyra isn't in the lab anymore? Or is she still there?
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:10 pm

She's still there. The "shadows" (Ash) took her to a hidden place she's been in for years, completely innacessible by normal means. Basically, the only ones that can get in there without help are wind types. Even Matt doesn't know exactly where it is, and that's how they want it to stay. Please note this was the same method he and Ash had used to fake Ash's death in Matt's history.
We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.
Capt. Hitsugaya Toushiro

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts.....

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:21 am

lol. Wait, how does Ash eat then? And wow, for a moment, i thought Matt was just delusional and crazy XD

Hmmmm, now, lets just hope this isn't all part of some Master Plan the scientists are working on......

Oh, and, who likes my Lava pit/sharks?
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:29 am

BekaL101 wrote:It's cool,Ginko...my own posts are very few and far between also...there isn't really anything much for Nudge to do yet...not that there's a lot he can do...maybe he could be in the next Games? Since he can't really be involved in any kind of interaction between characters...although I noticed JokerofSpades was actually the first person to even acknowledge he existed! Thanks for that, I was starting to think that no one else had even noticed him...which is okay, from the character's point of view, but isn't really helpful if you're trying to post...

I read everyone's posts. Although im hoping Nudge posts soon, his character is fun to see. Not to mention hes like, the most powerful mind reader here, and would probably hear the message.

Muhahahahaha, i have something brilliant in mind...... >:D

Also, if you have any suggestions for additional Arena fun, please don't hesitate to send the suggestion!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:15 pm

Ash? She's still alive..... she steals food from the cafeteria when she can, but she can spend long periods of time in her "shadow" form, so she doesn't have the need to eat often.... And Matt is just cruelly kindhearted. He hates the guards and scientists, but will do just about anything to keep himself from killing other mutants needlessly. And he isn't too fond of the Lava Sharks..............................Although, they have given him an idea as well...

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:49 pm

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to introduce myself...I am the one playing the newest character "Dusk". So yeah...

I really like all your characters. They are all so different!
Shané

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Hey guys, just letting ya'll know that ginko and Axiulram havn't posted in over a week so their characters have been removed in oder for the RP to continue moving. Auricambrflaym is going to put a post that will get rid of Mouse and either I or Mr. Baneling Squishy will put up a post getting rid of Aries. Please remember that this is a dedicated RP. Post often and if you can more than once a day. ^_^
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:05 am

Lol. My latest post I put in a little artistic talent. All cards dealt, so let's see who gets what....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:39 pm

If any of ya'll want to take a second character you can. I need to animal mutants.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:05 pm

Warning, I probably will be unable to post till tomorrow.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:05 pm

Remember everyone to try and post everyday if you can. Thank you!

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:52 pm

Just to let you know, I have been reading the posts, but Dusk is currently unconscious, and I was planning to leave her like that until she recovers a bit. So yeah, still am active, just biding my times.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Ok thanks for the notice.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:21 am

Well, il post ASAP. Just waiting for someone to post something.....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:28 pm

Seriously, first post after my epic one had that little reaction... D:

I feel unappreciated....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:08 am

Really, really sorry about that!!! It was epic, but I had a few technical problems...
I originally posted around the same time as you, and didn't see your post (didn't refresh). Then I realised it wouldn't make sense with your last post, I didn't have time to properly edit, but I couldn't just leave it like it was or I would mess up the rp...so I had to have a rush job.

Do you want me to fix it later today?? I don't have time now.

Again, really sorry!!!!

Your post was amazing.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby complacent on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:13 am

Hello, I was wondering what spots are still available? :)

complacent
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:38 am

Complacent, as far as I know, this roleplay is just about to be completed. Though Yogi told me there was a possibility of a sequel, and more spots.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Reading some posts then posting, right now.

Warning: im in post shopping mood atm, so please, remember. If you say anything you think might be a little too powerful, keep in mind: Its all part of something epic.....

But there should be no problems really. Although i may make the lab blow up. Possibly. There may or may not be a nuclear self destruct in the lab. Its very likely....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!