Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Lab

The Lab

a part of “The Lab”, a fictional universe by yogitheambrangyl.

Finished, but read the last page and info section so you have info for the sequal. Check out 'The Outside' if you want to be apart.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lab”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Lab

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Lab"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Lab

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:13 pm

I submitted a character sheet for approval, though I was wondering: does it have to be a written decription? I usually use images for my characters, although I put a written in anyway, in case the pictures don't work...anyways, hope you like 'Nudge'!
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:22 pm

Picture is just fine ^-^

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Can I reserve an animal mutant? ^^
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:29 pm

yes but you have to have a character within a few days ok?

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:44 pm

This looks like a fairly interesting idea. I'd like to reserve a spot as an animal mutant, if possible. I should have a character page up later tonight or tomorrow.

Ginko
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby backtodecember on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:53 pm

Do you have any preference as to whether we use anime or a photo for our images? =)

backtodecember
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Images make no difference to me, choose which every one you want.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby backtodecember on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Oh okay thanks! Would it be possible to reserve an animal mutant? I'm making my character right now I just don't want all the spots to get snatched away while I'm thinking haha! ^_^

backtodecember
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Ya no problem!

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Could I reserve a animal mutant? I should have a character up before I take my leave. ^_O
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Ok the spot is yours ^-^

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Ok everyone all the spots are filled!!! yay!! I'll put the first post tomarrow and we can get rolling!

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:08 am

Aww, all human mutants filled? D: If you need aynone else, i call the spot! Cause i have a great idea for this....
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:29 am

I think we need doctors and scientists and guards. At least as far as I know.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:41 am

I suppose i could be the Lab's staff........however, i might add nasty security measures and relentless experiments that all countries would define as inhumane.....

>:D

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:51 am

Yes the scientists and guards are going to played by us. Unless anyone wants to have just a gaurd character? Mr. Baneling if you send in a character sheet and I think its a good edition then you're in.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:58 am

Ok I made a mistake last night and added hira as an Elemental mutant. I changed it this morning to an animal mutant. So now I have two spots open, since to make this work I am alowing five Elementals to match the Animals. Two spots left! who's going to take them?

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:55 pm

yogitheambrangyl wrote:Ok I made a mistake last night and added hira as an Elemental mutant. I changed it this morning to an animal mutant. So now I have two spots open, since to make this work I am alowing five Elementals to match the Animals. Two spots left! who's going to take them?

Moi. I will. :D
I will make my character now.
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Ok there's one spot left. If the spot is filled today then we can start posting today. If it isn't filled in the next few hours then we will start posting.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!