Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Masked Ones

The Masked Ones

a part of “The Masked Ones”, a fictional universe by Cloud.

When historians write the tale of our time, where will they place you? Standing in the light defending the world, or hidden amongst the shadows?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Masked Ones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Masked Ones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:21 am

This is the OOC thread for 'The Masked Ones' RP.

Please reserve characters here. Hopefully I haven't forgotten any vital information on the main page. If there is something you want to know, please don't hesitate to ask :)
As the RP moves closer to beginning and as it continues I will reveal any information needed in regard to the plot.

So that everyone knows, my character's font colour will be #7D1B7E

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Re: The Masked Ones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:28 am

May I reserve the FC Barbara Palvin?

Font Color - #FF00FF

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:12 am

Hello, Cloud! :3

Would it be alright with you if I reserve FC: Lyndsy Fonesca?

And I'd have to say my favourite hero is Spiderman...because I've just always loved him....And just for fun, my favourite villain is probably cat woman :D because I'm obsessed with cats.

Her font colour will be #0000FF or, in other words, just plain old blue. ^^
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:54 am

Hello!

May I reserve FC: Ben Barnes? Am I right in saying that he's entirely human, albeit with previously unseen intelligence and deduction skills?

I can't actually decide on a favourite superhero. I'm going to say Tony Stark/Iron Man, although I do enjoy the X-Men movies.

My font colour will be #2B547E. Thank you!
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:46 am

Hey~

Can I reserve FC Katie Cassidy please?

My favorite superhero would have to be Green Arrow, just because arrows <3. My character's font will probably just be #7E2817
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:58 am

Can I reserve [FC: Simon Van Meervenne]

Coincidentally my favorite superhero is Iceman and favorite villain Mystique.

My character's font will be #6699ff

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:13 am

Hey love! ^^

I was wondering if I could compete for the role of Face Claim: Barbara Palvin?

And, my favorite superhero is probably anyone of the Guardians of the Galaxy. And my color is #AF4035.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:26 pm

Yay! I'm glad people joined :)
@Dumisa, you're missing part of the password.
@Kokia, Luna Delta, Tusho Ka and Bleeding, feel free to submit for your requested characters.
@iCat, you too. And yes, he is the only one without any actual powers, but he's the smartest of the lot and probably able to hold his own fairly well.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:43 pm

I knew I had forgotten something. The little blurb for the history portion of the cs reads for a harry potter rp I was working on. So ignore the while thing about voldemort. I can't edit right now as I'm on my phone, but it should instead say something like this : "a history of your char. How they got their powers, why/how they joined the masked, how they got to earth/present time if applicable etc etc"

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:34 pm

As much as I hate to say this but I am going to pass on this roleplay though I wish all of you guys the best of luck. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:02 pm

No problemo Dumisa

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:12 pm

Hola! I've accepted in iCat's character and my own WIP. Usually I like to wait until a character sheet is completed before accepting them, but I did so for mine in case anyone wanted an idea of what they can do with their powers and weaknesses etc. She still isn't finished, but it will hopefully help give an idea to anyone who needs one.
Not that I think anyone will need any help! ;)

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:43 am

The characters are looking great so far, I can't wait to see them all completed :)
If you could get them finished by tomorrow evening that would be fantastic. I think, unless we have any last minute joiners, I will take on one of the remaining two boys. Probably FC: Freddie Stroma.

Once we've got a few more characters accepted I'll throw up another thread where we can discuss character relations. No one has to post anything formal, but I think it'd be good for everyone to have some idea of pre-existing relationships between the other members. :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathscythe Hell on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:29 pm

A quick question for the Game Master:

Are you only allowing the characters you've provided to be played, or are players (or potential players) able to construct one of their own?

Deathscythe Hell
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:26 pm

Hi Deathsythe.
Yes, the characters I have provided are the only ones I'm allowing to be played. That being said I'm prepared to alter either of the two remaining characters slightly, i.e slightly different origin story or set of powers.

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:34 pm

Well, our Plutoan is done

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:10 am

@Cloud:I'm back! Miss me? Anyways, I've seen that no one has requested the FC:Jeremy Dufour for reservation. So if I may, I would like to reserve that role, please?

My favorite superhero would have to be anyone from X-Men, even the brotherhood.
And my font color would be #658017. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:17 am

I promise to have my character done by tomorrow. I came done with something right after I sent her w.i.p in and now I can't speak without hacking my lungs up x.x... So sorry for the delay!

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:53 am

Welcome back Dumisa and you are welcome to take him, glad to have you! :)
Luna Delta, sorry to hear you're sick! Hopefully you're feeling better asap! And can't wait to see her finished.

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:15 am

Woop woop! Wonderful posting all :) I'll be posting for Louie tomorrow, i've just got an exam tomorrow and must study!

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!