Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The New Teen Titans

The New Teen Titans

a part of “The New Teen Titans”, a fictional universe by UltraVioleta.

Ten years have pasted and the Teen Titans have gone their seperate ways, leaving Jump City to become a dangerous, unsafe area. You different from other teenagers and decide it's time to take a stand. Jump City needs a new hero.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Teen Titans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The New Teen Titans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:29 pm

FamishedPants wrote:I just realized that two of the OCs managed to have a weakness to electricity. I have a feeling that Sprouse is going to have to work at his friendships.

Well, he's the sole reason I added circular breathing.
Once more, with rhythm!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:27 am

Howdy all, I realize that I've got my own TT roleplay, however, I would still like to play a villain in this one. I'm so excited to start this with you guys. I can't wait! See you inside!
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:24 am

I'm so glad this was re-made publicly.
Right now I'm extremely tired and need some rest. But when I awaken, I shall create a villain for this RP.
:D

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:39 am

Is it possible for me to create a anti-hero, one who is neither a Titan or a villain?
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:47 am

You might have to get behind Shishio on that one R.T. lol

Also, anybody else is working on thinking of ideas for their individual character back-story relation arcs?

I demand to eventually be fighting space pirate lords, ghost AI's, legions of catmen, and whatever spawned a glowy magic space rock! And perhaps other things!

Can't burden the villains with ALL the plot developments...

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:05 am

Hey guys, I know you have a ton of people already but I would LOVE to make a "min or" character if that's ok. He would probably be a hero not nescisarily aligned with the ans. He would act like a rival to them working alone and showing up occassionally, not a major character in the plot budt one who can be used to advance the plot when things get dry etc. anyway I hope y'all have room for me but if not I totally understand and wish you all well. Titans Go! Also @XShishioX screw you man for jumping in both TT rps and making me think its a good idea.
Laxnchill20

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:12 am

@Maxstokes, hey buddy! I'm going to correct you ever so slightly there. Krotos is most assuredly a villain. No matter how much he might think he is, he isn't a hero. What he is going to do will be wrong, however, it's not him that's twisted, it's his worldview. As such, with the correct persuasion, he could become a hero, but for now he has his sights set on the Titans.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:53 am

MaxStokes wrote:Also, anybody else is working on thinking of ideas for their individual character back-story relation arcs?

I demand to eventually be fighting space pirate lords, ghost AI's, legions of catmen, and whatever spawned a glowy magic space rock! And perhaps other things!

Can't burden the villains with ALL the plot developments...

Geez, Rénards would have to be pretty late game cause yo know, his dads the space pirate lord

laxnchill20 wrote:Hey guys, I know you have a ton of people already but I would LOVE to make a "min or" character if that's ok. He would probably be a hero not nescisarily aligned with the ans. He would act like a rival to them working alone and showing up occassionally, not a major character in the plot budt one who can be used to advance the plot when things get dry etc.

XShishioX wrote:. As such, with the correct persuasion, he could become a hero,

So, like the original "Honorary Titans" ?
Sounds awesome to me.

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:44 pm

I've got most of my charrie done, but I need to do her history, and I should be done. But I'm that kind of person who always forgets something and edits and tweaks it many times.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:37 pm

Hey, I think Renards is going to be a villain, or might be neutral. Abaddon is the leader of the villains, with permission of course, and does not take denial of requests lightly. So Renards might deny him a lot and eventually just be a rouge.
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a nonbeliever?

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:45 pm

JGamer502 wrote:Hey, I think Renards is going to be a villain, or might be neutral. Abaddon is the leader of the villains, with permission of course, and does not take denial of requests lightly. So Renards might deny him a lot and eventually just be a rouge.

With all due respect J-man, you take care of your character, and I'll take care of mine.

EDIT: and it's Rénard. geez, learn how to Alt-1-3-0

Edit squared
Hey, maybe we should use that nifty quests feature to make "Episodes", and then fit those "Episodes" into those other nifty things called "Arcs" to make a story arc.

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:54 pm

With all-due respect, I think Sprouse becoming a villain would just upset damn near everyone, since people insist on tempting me by putting electricity in their weaknesses.

lol

But anyways, I edited Sprouse a bit, gave him a different background just a smudge, and a slightly different personality. :3

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Rénards Electricity weakness is only in effect when he's on foot.
When he's in the mech however, it's friggin Power Rangers

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:18 pm

Hey, would it be possible to still make a character for this? Or is it completely full?

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:28 pm

There wouldn't be a spot open for someone to play as Slade/Deathstroke would there? If so, I would love to fill out a character sheet for him. I know the character very well, and this RP looks like it needs a hard-core villain.
"I have learned that Anger and Will, joined together, are the greatest Power. I have learned to meditate Anger and Will with clarity and precision, and I have learned to open the hidden reservoirs of Dark Side Power." ―Palpatine, from The Book of Anger

RichterGotz
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Any open spots for titans? I'd love to join this.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Hey all. It might just be me getting antsy, but I'm super excited to start. What exactly is holding us back from starting and how might we alleviate such issues?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:31 pm

I would assume we are waiting for our GM to start.

Also, a message for everyone here:

Resubmit your avatar so that the picture isn't blank. Pulsetrick, Fallout539 and Vexilous are among some of the people that should do this. :3

Sorry, it just irritates my eyeballs to see no avatar XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:32 pm

Well, we have people interested, but unsure if this is full or not. We also got a few people still ironing out their character sheets. And I think there's even a couple that have yet to submit the chars they are working on. Though I'm not 100% on that last one.

From my perspective, just a little more time is my prescription... though I'm a much better surgeon than diagnostician... and I'm a crappy surgeon...

In the end, everything is up to Ultra...

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:14 pm

fallout539 wrote:Hey, would it be possible to still make a character for this? Or is it completely full?

Vexilous wrote:Any open spots for titans? I'd love to join this.

Yes and yes, I think that since this is a public role play it ought to be open to anyone interested. Inevitably people will drop out over time so it's better to start with a large number of roleplayers (in my opinion).

RichterGotz wrote:There wouldn't be a spot open for someone to play as Slade/Deathstroke would there? If so, I would love to fill out a character sheet for him. I know the character very well, and this RP looks like it needs a hard-core villain.

Unfortunatly as you can see this roleplay is ten years in the future and Slade has long since been... removed. If you're interested in playing a villain similar to him feel free to join "The Apprentices" lead by JGamer502's character Abbandon.

XShishioX wrote:Hey all. It might just be me getting antsy, but I'm super excited to start. What exactly is holding us back from starting and how might we alleviate such issues?

MaxStokes wrote:Well, we have people interested, but unsure if this is full or not. We also got a few people still ironing out their character sheets. And I think there's even a couple that have yet to submit the chars they are working on. Though I'm not 100% on that last one.
From my perspective, just a little more time is my prescription... though I'm a much better surgeon than diagnostician... and I'm a crappy surgeon...
In the end, everything is up to Ultra...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, wait a second, I play a good guy. Whoopsies! My bad! ^-^
Ahem... Anyways...
There are a few more people finishing up their character sheets. I will start the roleplay hopefully some time tomorrow. From that point charcters not yet submitted will need to be finished so that they can jump in as soon as possible.
~ The Pale Violet

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!