Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The New Teen Titans

The New Teen Titans

a part of “The New Teen Titans”, a fictional universe by UltraVioleta.

Ten years have pasted and the Teen Titans have gone their seperate ways, leaving Jump City to become a dangerous, unsafe area. You different from other teenagers and decide it's time to take a stand. Jump City needs a new hero.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Teen Titans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The New Teen Titans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:25 pm

Alright, awesome! I'll have my character up as soon as I can.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:27 pm

The charrie, make it one or two, will be done tmmr! especially kage, its just the picture for.. um him, was difficult.
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:02 am

I'll have my character finished sometime tonight, I left my other computer (the one I was working on the character on) in my dorm room so as soon as I get back I can finish up and submit. Totally stoked to start.
Laxnchill20

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:12 am

I have a suggestion, and that suggestion is this:

Why don't we skip ahead in the RP just a tad bit?

Instead of starting at the point where everyone is JUST meeting the WHOLE GROUP OF TITANS, why don't we assume that they had a basic meeting, and it's later in the first day of becoming a Titan? Because I notice the larger the cast, the longer it takes to get started, and most people drop out.

Then our characters would at least know each other's codename. :3

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:16 am

Almost done with my character-duo-that-shares-the-same-body.

Just need to finish up on the history of both -.-

And btw Famished, your rival/nemesis is going to be a girl. Just a heads up.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:18 am

Maybe somebody should PM Ultra.
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:19 am

Well, this ought to be fun.

They can have fun insulting and flirting at the same time! Kinda like Catwoman and Batman, sorta. Probably not as friendly, though.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:40 am

- Rachel's Theme Song -
Mz. Hyde - Halestorm

Yup.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:32 am

My short-term goal for life right now is to read Rachel's app. XD

It's a fun pasttime to read apps while waiting for an RP to start.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:40 am

R.T.M.X. wrote:- Rachel's Theme Song -
Mz. Hyde - Halestorm

Yup.

Love it.

Also, finished my kitten loving villain.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:35 pm

I think I am going to change my character's theme song to one that is more mysterious, is that OK?
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a nonbeliever?

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:07 pm

JGamer502 wrote:I think I am going to change my character's theme song to one that is more mysterious, is that OK?

Fine by me :) Everyone feel free to critic your characters to make them more origial. After all, a million and one of the same character will make for an awful boring roleplay.
~ The Pale Violet

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:14 pm

Also I like the idea for this RP to be episodic, split into episodes. So that every time we end an episode then Ultra can bundle it and name the episode. Sounds good?

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:20 pm

DARN IT APPESAUCE I WAS THINKING ABOUT USING THAT SONG! Me trying to pick a song for a character is like taking a three year old to a candy store and telling him to only pick one. You think you have the right one until you see this cooler looking one near the counter, and put down the other one. You realize the second one is not as cool then you can't find the one you had before and THEN IT GETS CONFUSING. Sorry. I rant a lot. And back to finishing Aura's history. :3
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:10 pm

Finally done! I've finished Aura, though I may tweak some things. But, for the most part, she's done! Sorry that her history is a bit lengthy. I tend to get carried away sometimes. Hope you like her! :)

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:15 pm

@.@
HOLY CRAPOLA
MY DEAR LORD SO MANY PEOPLE

wow im gone for like two days, find the ooc is now 3 pagesx3 lol I see you charrie Applex3 I can see some fun things happenin when he meets Kokoro considering she's pretty much a cat and tends to hoard cats:3
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:15 pm

The episodes idea would be very interesting, granted it is done correctly.

In "Episode 1" is could be the introduction of the New Teen Titans, maybe where White is making a mess of the city. Then the soon-to-be-Titans will come out to stop White and end up being invited (or more likely inviting themselves) to Melanie's current home in the T-tower. This little fight will give villains and rogues a chance to make their first impressions of the potential Titans and start plotting.

Also I'll make a new OCC topic where everyone can suggest plot lines for up coming episodes.

Is everyone okay with this? If so I'll start writing. :)

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:21 pm

im fine also could the Titans band together and hear of a cat girl going about "terrorizing" the people of Jump City but then invite her to join the team;3

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:23 pm

Well I'm Making 2 villian that can be used later. One is pretty nice.. The other er- let's just say bloody nightmare ^^

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:57 pm

Orbital drop for Pulse! Who needs introduction when you're a METEORITE!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!