Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Pokemon Adventure

The Pokemon Adventure

a part of “The Pokemon Adventure”, a fictional universe by Crystal Flamedance.

A whole village turned into Pokemon, and now there has to be a way to turn them back...but how?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Pokemon Adventure”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Pokemon Adventure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:39 pm

"The Pokemon Adventure"

Hey, so this is my rp. If there are any questions or suggestions, feel free to make them here. I have a general idea for the plot here...and am open to anything off to the side, within reason, and as long as you run it by me first. As far as my plot...without revealing too much, like who took the book, I can't say too much here. All I can say is we're pretty much looking for this Pokemon for a little while.

If you're going to make a character, don't just take off. If you make a character, stay long enough to post for a while, and let me know if something comes up. We'll figure something out if it becomes necessary. I will try to be reasonable, but you can call me out on it if I seem to be acting or sounding a little unfair. :P

Anyway, let's try to have fun with this rp. Oh, by the way...this OOC doesn't just have to be for questions or suggestions about the rp; I like to have little conversations here, too, because...well, just for fun, and because it's nice to get to know each other outside of the rp, too. Okay, now I'm done for real this time. Hope you all have fun with this! ...Or try to, anyway. :P
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Pokemon Adventure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyUsername on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:07 pm

You forgot quite a few legends :I if you want I can post them

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NerdyUsername
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:34 pm

Ah...if you want to, you can. I just don't have too much of a memory. :P I knew I might have missed some...just couldn't think of which ones I had missed...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyUsername on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mew, Mewtwo, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Latias, Latios, Deoxys, Uxi, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Manaphy, Phione, Heatran, Cresselia, Darkrai, Rotom, Regigigas, Shaymin, Arceus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Victini, Cobalon, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo, Voltolos, Tornelos, Landlos, Melloeta, Genesect, Kyurem.

there you go :3c

NerdyUsername
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:49 pm

Hmm...sorry to correct you...but Heatran, Rotom, and Victini...they're not legends, but rare and hard to find Pokemon, really. I asked my sister...and she's the one of the two of us that would know. As far as all the fifth generation Pokemon...I said before that I know little of the fifth generation Pokemon, or which Pokemon are or aren't legends. Just that I could look them up if it was necessary.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:28 pm

Hey Crys looks good and tidy, one way to make sure that everyone reads all you have posted in the introduction is to put some kind of verification rule, ie : favourite RL animal, band, game etc at the top or bottom of their bio to ensure they have read it all and if not there don't accept them, no matter how good the bio is.
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

O o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:32 pm

Sora I think she knows what she is doing. She has made this rp at least three times before.
Last edited by darkune on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:34 pm

just sayin' cause she was asking earlier how to make sure that she could have some semblance of control over the RP and that just popped into my head there

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Technically, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect haven't even had their respective events released yet. I suppose making the ban on them explicit in this manner is a reasonable precaution, though.

I see from the intro that it's perfectly okay to get turned into an evolved Pokemon (main character becomes a Glaceon), but there are more ways to learn moves than through the use of TMs and HMs or by level-up. There are some that can only be learned in a pre-evolved state, which is often the case with those that use elemental stones, and there are the infamous "egg moves" that can only be passed down to offspring through selective breeding. The first case also raises the question of what happens if a human turns into a Pokemon that then tries to evolve via level-up. And of course, various giveaways as part of special events have added certain moves to certain Pokemon with the caveat of making certain move+move and move+nature combinations illegal, which is also true in the case of move tutors.

I'll be watching this RP with some interest, and I've got a couple of friends that can help out with technical stuff should it ever come up, though something tells me it won't. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to PM me.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Hey, on our profiles, if we're Pokemon, should we add our moveset?
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:58 pm

Ah...I hadn't thought of that. Yes, please add the moveset under the equipment heading. I'm sorry, I had forgotten about that one. :P

Edit: Oh...I hadn't seen that bit before...oops. Let's not have too many arguments about little things like that, shall we? I have made this rp before, but I am always open to suggestions. I just hadn't bothered with that one before because a lot of people overlook it, and it wouldn't make sense to add it now, after other people have made characters and have already been accepted. That's all.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Hi!

Uh, since I was a trainer, is it okay if I had a chatot? I know they don't speak, but they can imitate words, and can somewhat translate... I think.
Man, it's been a while since I've been a pokemon buff.

Wait no, that never happened.
As a very short lived king but said, "GLORIOUS." many people began to swoon in the presence of his shining golden armor.

They'll Rob you Blind is my latest RP! :'D

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyUsername on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Actually yes...you are correct about Rotom and Victini is arguably a legend (considering it's the embodiment of victory) but Heatran is legendary...Heatran was born the same time as Dialga Palkia and Giratina and created Sinnoh

NerdyUsername
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Ah...that should be finem overworked. The chatot can translate a little, but not completely...like translating bits and pieces of it, but not the whole thing, you know?

And...hmm...see, I don't know anything about Victini, since I know almost nothing about the fifth generation of Pokemon. Heatran, I'm not too sure about, though...cuz I haven't heard any legends about Heatran...but, even if it's not a legendary, it would still be a rare enough Pokemon that I would be hesitant about accepting it, anyway.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Ah, all right, thank'ee~

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Radical_Dreamer909 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Kyaah! I was looking for another potentially good rp! I am extremely interested and ask if I can join?! Will take any position (trainer, villager, or wild), because at this point, I'm not sure which one to be @_@

Radical_Dreamer909
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:34 pm

Yeah, you can join. Any of the three works right now; so far we have three wild born Pokemon, two villagers turned Pokemon, and two trainers. Any of the three works for now.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Radical_Dreamer909 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Thank you so much!! *Runs to make profile now!* ^_^

Radical_Dreamer909
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Radical_Dreamer909 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:44 pm

... I would like to say... (Totally not trying to sound conceded!!) I liked writing that last part of my post ^_^ Like Emilee doesn't realize the bigger problem there xP I silly... Sorry ^_^;;

Radical_Dreamer909
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:54 pm

Lol...it was interesting enough to read it. XD Already jumped straight to wanting to catch Pokemon; so funny. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!