Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Program: Anarchy is Freedom

The Program: Anarchy is Freedom

a part of “The Program: Anarchy is Freedom”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

You came to us. You volunteered. You said you'd do anything it takes to save lives. You're not a liar are you? This is it. Will you give yourself to this program?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Program: Anarchy is Freedom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Program: Anarchy is Freedom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avey on Sun May 09, 2010 8:13 pm

Oh yeah sure thing Fly :) I'm going to have any additions or subtractions up by tomorrow :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Avey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun May 09, 2010 8:57 pm

It doesn't have to be too detailed, but not really vague either.

If you look at the descriptions for the other places, I have posted, you will get the idea.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Sun May 09, 2010 9:06 pm

flysociety wrote:It doesn't have to be too detailed, but not really vague either.

If you look at the descriptions for the other places, I have posted, you will get the idea.

So, does that mean you rejected it?

Kama
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun May 09, 2010 9:13 pm

Huh?

Do you mean your character? xD

I was talking about the description for Seattle.

I PMed you about your character. He is basically accepted, but just a few things I wanted to know and address before he is accepted officially.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Sun May 09, 2010 9:24 pm

flysociety wrote:Huh?

Do you mean your character? xD

I was talking about the description for Seattle.

I PMed you about your character. He is basically accepted, but just a few things I wanted to know and address before he is accepted officially.

Ah ha. I just PMed you back.

Kama
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Sun May 09, 2010 10:44 pm

Putting my character in now. If any adjustments need to be made, just let me know.
This is the "Shiloh Savage" as mentioned in Kamachi's character sheet.
You can't spell neurotic
without erotic.

Edelle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Mon May 10, 2010 1:47 am

Seattle:

After Seattle was bombed some fifty years ago (Image), it became a technological waste-dump; a place where all the electronics and machinery went. It quickly became the largest in North America (and quite possibly the world). And when the hackers started to become hunted by The Government, a lot of them turned to Seattle as a hideout, for its protection against The Government and all the free technological junk lying around.

Today, there are two levels in Seattle (and a third level, the sky level, possibly in development).

Underground:
The hackers set up their own city, underground. Everything here is made up of random assortments of technology salvaged from above ground. Things are mostly peaceful here, but occasionally a fight or a gang war will break out.

Above Ground:

Generally, hackers will live above ground because it's a lot less crowded, and they have dibs on any technology that gets dumped. However, they have to be more careful to not get caught. Non-hacker, homeless people live here as well.

Kama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avey on Tue May 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Ok well I edited my character :P The changes are very minor.

Avey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Tue May 11, 2010 10:56 pm

submitted a character (finally) hope everything is ok, if not let me know what you want adjusted.

Chuckles
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Novelist Storyteller World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu May 13, 2010 1:40 pm

My apologies for the long delay on the RP.

Its never taken me that long to finish a character. But, he is finally done, I still want to create a Devoid character, but I wont introduce him until later in the story (or just whenever he is finished).

However you can't see my character, for reasons I''m not sure of. But I will be creating a directory after I get the RP started. But, until then if you would like to see my character, here is a link. I feel he might be a bit over-powered, so if you have any thoughts, feel free to PM me about them.

Anyway, I still need to finish making the locations, but that is going by so fast I might be finished by tonight... Though I feel I still need some more locations. So if you all have any ideas, share.

Also if your character will need a specific location then let me know. For example, if your character is a scientist with a personal lab, then obviously you will need that lab to exist somewhere. So PM me about those, even if it is just a simple house or apartment.

Here are the locations I have so far. Please note that I haven't included the locations I have finished, since you can see them in the places tab in the RP.

Earth 2150

North America:

New York City

My Characters House:
Purpose:
Structure:
Decor:

Seattle, Washington

Locations:
-CPU: a night club or bar
-The Black Market: shopping district
-Old 404 Base: self explanatory

Europe

Paris, France

Locations:
-Epsilon Cosmetic Center: Government facility
-Plane Zero: Optional assassins' home
-Devils Throat: catacombs
-Devils Heart: underground city

London, England

Locations:
-Hijack Corps Base: self explanatory
-Subway Tunnels: hacker transportation system

Trieste, Italy

Locations:
-Web Assassin Base: self explanatory
-Lambda Robotics Center: government facility

Asia

Tokyo, Japan

Locations:
Data Frame Cowboys Base: self explanatory

Beijing, China

Locations:
-Omega Genetic Center: government facility

Alpha Base

Locations:
???

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Thu May 13, 2010 2:31 pm

I'll write up a detailed (sort of) description of Seattle, and then post it here. I've been thinking a fair amount about it, so I have a pretty good idea of what it's like.
Last edited by Kama on Thu May 13, 2010 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu May 13, 2010 2:38 pm

Wait...

How did you change your name?

Or am I just tripping?

But, anyway. I kind of combined my idea of Seattle and yours, so check it out and let me know what you think.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Thu May 13, 2010 2:45 pm

I asked Skallagrim.

Yeah, I read your description. It was good, but there are some things I disagree with. I'll just wait until I post my description of it.

Kama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu May 13, 2010 3:43 pm

Alright, then I will finish Seattle later and move on to a new city.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri May 14, 2010 3:32 am

Update:

1. Seems I don't have enough locations to sustain the cities of Tokyo and Beijing. So simply which do you like better?

2. The Character Directory is finished, I'm too tired to fetch the link, so just go to the OOC tab of the RP and you will find it there.

3. I have edited the Info thread, with info about the Tracker Bots. You may remember them as the helicopter bots from the old OOC thread.

4. There are some species and factions lacking non-NPC members, so if you were considering making a character here are a few suggestions.

There are also countless links in people's bio's where characters can be fetched, like from my own, I talk about the leader of Hijack Corps countless times...

There are also only 3 splicers in this RP.

No members in the following hacker groups: Data Frame Cowboys, Hijack Corps, CHASE Unit.

There are no government officials, but those aren't really needed either, but would still be a nice add.

5. I have 4 cities left to create and finish and typically takes about 1 1/2 hours to finish one.

Which isn't that long, so I guess you wondering why I'm not finished yet? So my reply would simply be: LIFE. xD

But anyway, I should be finished sometime tomorrow. And it will take a couple of hours to get my post up. However, if Saturday comes, and I still have no post in, then I will allow everyone to begin posting.

6. When the RP has OFFICIALLY started, I will PM you all.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Fri May 14, 2010 10:54 am

I can make another character if you want, or some NPCs.

Kama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thirteen on Fri May 14, 2010 11:53 am

Yes, if you're in need of some extra characters, i have an idea that i was briefly considering as a Data Frame Cowboy since no one seems to want to be part of a group officially recognized as the underdogs.

Thirteen
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aicop on Fri May 14, 2010 11:58 am

Basically just posting to say I'm still alive in here, also I'll be adding some history to my char (he has none right now). Oh and very useful the character directory.

1. Seems I don't have enough locations to sustain the cities of Tokyo and Beijing. So simply which do you like better?

Although my preference isn't really based on anything, I would prefer Tokyo. But wouldn't mind if it became Beijing either so.

Aicop
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Fri May 14, 2010 12:19 pm

Thirteen wrote:Yes, if you're in need of some extra characters, i have an idea that i was briefly considering as a Data Frame Cowboy since no one seems to want to be part of a group officially recognized as the underdogs.

Yeah, I'll be a Data Frame Cowboy too, if you want.

Kama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri May 14, 2010 12:35 pm

Making another character is completely up to you guys. I was just throwing out info for any new RPers that may join or people looking to make another character.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!