Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Program: Anarchy is Freedom

The Program: Anarchy is Freedom

a part of “The Program: Anarchy is Freedom”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

You came to us. You volunteered. You said you'd do anything it takes to save lives. You're not a liar are you? This is it. Will you give yourself to this program?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Program: Anarchy is Freedom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Program: Anarchy is Freedom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Mon May 17, 2010 11:21 am

it's Monday... I await the grand opening of this already twisted and tangled story we've got going on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chuckles
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Novelist Storyteller World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avey on Mon May 17, 2010 8:20 pm

I agree with Chuckles XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Avey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon May 17, 2010 10:39 pm

Well now you all can stop waiting, cause the RP has finally started!!!

I just posted marking the beginning of the RP.

So you all may go post!!!

Note: There is still one more location i have to add, but I doubt you all will need to post there. It is Alpha Base, the location of the actual Program. Where all agents go to learn their skills and what not. If you happen to have wanted to start there, then I apologize. It will be in later tonight or tomorrow.

Edit: there is also two locations missing from Seattle, Scanned and The Scientists Base, but the same goes for those places too. However. those will be in whenever Kama replies to my PM.

I still feel that there is a lack of location, but I guess I have all the necessities and just because there is no McDonald's listed, that doesn't mean your character can't go there. Same goes for a night club or library.

If you have any idea for a new location (no cities) PM me and I will get to work on it.

There will also be some additions to the info thread that you might be interested in. But I will let you know about those.

I will PM everyone who hasn't taken notice of the start around this time to tomorrow.

So I hope everyone is still in the RP, if not more fun for us who stayed! ^^

I look foreword to everyone's post and the interactions between our characters.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avey on Tue May 18, 2010 12:32 am

Haha fly! XD I so translated that last part in Greek. *high fives fly* YEAH :PPP

Avey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Tue May 18, 2010 12:38 am

That part in greek...makes no sense at all...

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue May 18, 2010 1:25 am

Haha, thanks. ^^

*high fives back*

Well, to tell the truth, I didn't really know what to say, so I kinda kept it simple.

Unless you just didn't translate it well or don't have enough street knowledge, then of course it didn't make sense.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Tue May 18, 2010 9:59 am

I will be posting tomorrow if the Alpha Base is up, considering that both of my characters need to start there.

Flysociety: Would you have any suggestion as to how to start out said Government characters, given that they cannot really respond much to your posted news clip? Anything is appreciated.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue May 18, 2010 11:58 am

Ok I will hurry on that then. Because it is still not finished. : (

But, lets see... Well there are billions of NPCs in this world and a lot of them are hackers are assassin targets. So I will list a few example starts.

1. You can PM another RPer and work something out. Maybe another assassin or hacker?

2. Maybe your character has been tracking a different hacker group(one not listed)? Maybe in your post, your character has found them and is about to start a killing spree?

3. Maybe your character is currently torturing someone to get info out of them?

4. You can have a peaceful start, just living out your characters cover job, when you get that important call.

5. Maybe your character is on an assassination mission, to snuff some politician?

Those are just a few. If you would like more or want to go over an idea, PM me. Same goes for everyone else.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Tue May 18, 2010 12:14 pm

No rush. I know how life busies people, so I don't expect anyone to push themselves for something like this.

Thank you for the ideas. I might start with either 4 or 5 or a combination of the two. That will probably give me something to work with.

Also, forewarning, for Temperance, since she is devoid, I will post as she has been programmed so don't let that mess anyone up. When she does happen to go through a relapse, I will make sure it's obvious within her post and that she write it down if possible, given that that was my initial idea. Overall though, the most detailed posting will come from Charlie.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kay422 on Tue May 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Hm, I'm debating now where exactly I want my character to be...or how I want her to be in better terms. I'm thinking that she's going to be in the process of going rogue. But, I haven't decided where she should start. I know she'll be starting in New York that's as far as i've come along...haha.
Open that door: I'll follow you into that space
Where nothing is regretted then forgotten.

Kay422
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue May 18, 2010 12:53 pm

NP and thanks for understanding. ^^

I can personally say, that there will be a lot of action in New York... Somehow I knew that would be attraction point.

I do however, want my character to end up in London somehow. Does anyone think it possible to travel across ocean by hoverboard? XD

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Tue May 18, 2010 1:39 pm

I'll be willing to work out something with another person, because right now, our characters are secluded from the rest of the world.

What me and Edelle were thinking is that Spencer comes across another hacker hacking the same thing while he is hacking.
Last edited by Kama on Tue May 18, 2010 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kama
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thirteen on Tue May 18, 2010 1:44 pm

Second one to post! Yay me. And yeah, i think you could hoverboard pretty much anywhere as long as you have the fuel for it. The way i see it also, you might want to have a different model. Some boards are designed for speed, some for meneuverability but i don't see height as being adjustable, so maybe have a board specifically for ocean travel?

@Kay: I'm available to help out if you're in New York and want someplace to start.

Thirteen
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Tue May 18, 2010 2:08 pm

XIII is lose in NYC. lol

Yahoo did a fine job translating that Greek, wonder if they had a god for that in Greek history? lol

Chuckles
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Novelist Storyteller World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inerio on Tue May 18, 2010 2:08 pm

I can't post until Sonara posts as Benji because Sunny is a creeper. I hope she posts soon (not that I'm complaining, it hasn't even been 24 hours yet), I want to pester you all with my horribly arrogant character.

Jesus, did you guys notice just how many characters we're starting out with? I wonder how many people will stick it out.
"I trust that your minds are developed enough to take no offense at these things. If not, well, I'm better than you, aren't I?"-Jhonen Vasquez

Inerio
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue May 18, 2010 2:20 pm

But what are they hacking?

Hmm, true. I think I will stick to planes though or any other vehicle. xD

Haha, what a cool god that would be. lol

But, yea there is a lot of people in the RP, plus 3 more who aren't shown in the listing, plus another character who has not finished their profile, then I think there is one more coming? If anyone does quit, I would appreciate it if you sent your character to the orphanage, so that it clears up room.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonara Stone on Tue May 18, 2010 5:40 pm

@Inerio I posted!!! Sorry, got really busy last night..

Sonara Stone
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avey on Tue May 18, 2010 6:48 pm

Haha ALright, I had my post ready and everything lol now there is 6 more posts then there was before! xD Oh well haha I'm posting within the hour anyway. XD

Avey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Tue May 18, 2010 9:15 pm

I've posted, but I was wondering if anyone would like to befriend Summer/Serenity? I'd like to get some connections built soon if possible... Here's her info:

Profile: roleplay/the-program-anarchy-is-freedom/characters/summer-lovell/ [[If you'd like more info, I'd be happy to give it to you. ;) ]]

House: roleplay/the-program-anarchy-is-freedom/places/Summer%20Lovells%20House/ [[Again, if you'd like more info, just ask. ;) ]]

Thanks!
Please rate my post--I tend to workquite hard on them! Thank you! :)
My Blog: misadventuresmisanthrope.tumblr.com

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Tue May 18, 2010 11:47 pm

Syreaa wrote:I've posted, but I was wondering if anyone would like to befriend Summer/Serenity? I'd like to get some connections built soon if possible... Here's her info:

Profile: roleplay/the-program-anarchy-is-freedom/characters/summer-lovell/ [[If you'd like more info, I'd be happy to give it to you. ;) ]]

House: roleplay/the-program-anarchy-is-freedom/places/Summer%20Lovells%20House/ [[Again, if you'd like more info, just ask. ;) ]]

Thanks!

Ah, you live in Seattle? That makes it easy for our characters to interact . . . it'd be best if, at sometime, you went to Scanned.

And, argh . . . . Seattle was a great idea, but it's getting way too confusing, and I'm uncomfortable with how you're trying to make it, Fly. Really, I feel as if we should just get rid of it, but I love my perspective of it too much . . . .

Kama
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!