Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

On The Run [open to new player]

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: On The Run [open to new player]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:18 pm

" there was a cupboard, if we were bad we were in there" he began pointing to the wardrobe " belts, knives, cheese graters, cheese wire, hot wires, hot water, cold water. " he felt himself starting to get dizzy the more he explained " rotting food, food with glass in nails. Old water and drink" he swayed a little " rope, cable ties, dog collars, whips" he slurred his words and collapsed to the floor the memories becoming to much.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:20 pm

Dr Shriver sits up, alert now.
"Are you alright, Lucas? Would you like some help getting up?"
He doesn't stand yet. He's worried about overwhelming the poor boy. There was so much Annika hadn't told him... and no wonder. As a precaution, Dr Shriver calls for a nurse, in case of any accidents.
If anyone fancies some 1x1, just drop me a message!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:30 pm

Lucas began to sob heavily curling up into a small ball. " they hated us! " he choked through his tears pulling as his hair pulling it out as a method of coping with reliving so much. He whimpered loudly and continued to cry, he scooted back as people started to enter the room. " no please.....no...no...no" he pulled his hair ripping out a decent sized handful.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:18 am

Dr Shriver reaches for his walkie talkie and mutters something into it. Within seconds, two nurses have bustled into the room, and each takes one of Lucas' arms and gently but firmly pulls them away from his body, so he can't hurt himself.
"Alright, Lucas. Can you hear me?"
Dr Shriver's voice is loud and clear, but very reassuring.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:39 pm

Lucas screamed loudly as the two nurses grabbed his arms peeling them away from his head, he kicked out his legs struggling fiercly against the hold. "NO! Let me go....get off...agh!" Lucas screamed again trying to pull Way. They were going to hurt him, hurt him and do all sorts to him, give him all sort of bad pills and lock him away.

He gave up after a while and Lucas started to sob and mumble to himself, his head shaking quickly. "No..can't...no..no..no.."

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:56 pm

The nurses hold him firmly, making sure not to hurt him.
"Lucas? You're safe here. Can you hear me? Can you talk to me?"
He'd really rather not administer him more medication if he didn't need to. He watches Lucas with concern in his eyes.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:02 pm

Lucas shook his head again " I'm not safe here, cause I told you...they'll...they'll come and get me and Annika too...I have to get out " he mumbled softly looking at the doctor with tears in his eyes. " what if they come? They'll kill us!" He added his hands trembling he wasn't used to being held. Even if it was for his own safety, he hated people touching him, but with the medication it eased the feeling of terror.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:11 pm

"Nobody will find you here, Lucas. All your information is completely confidential."
He nods to the nurses, who loosen their grips on his arms, but don't completely let him go.
"It's good that you're telling me all of this. The more you tell me, the more I can help you."
He makes a mental note to talk to Annika after she'd visited Lucas. To find out if she'd endured the same sorts of things that he had.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:20 pm

" But.." Lucas trailed off looking around the room " I don't want to tell you anymore....not just yet...I don't like remembering it makes me feel ill, all the same situations running around in my head" he explained feeling the nurses let go slightly. " tomorow? Can I tell you more tomorow?" He asked in a whisper in case someone was around.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:23 pm

He nods slowly.
"Of course you can. Would you like to be woken up for breakfast tomorrow? You can eat it in here, like you did today."
He smiles gently, taking his glasses off to clean them. He didn't want to force Lucas. It was much healthier for him to talk in his own time.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:39 pm

Lucas nodded although he knew he wasn't going to sleep tonight but he wanted the doctor to think he was.

" can I have some toast for breakfast please and a banana? Nothing on it and some water?" He asked rubbing his eyes and yawning, he had to keep up apperance that he was going to bed. He didn't know what time it was anyway.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:42 pm

Dr Shriver nods gently, smiling.
"Alright. I'll get someone to wake you up at half past eight. And then we can have a talk at nine. A little bit later, you can see Annika. Does that sound alright to you?"
He folds his notes, tucking his pencil back into his pocket.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:00 pm

Lucas nodded quickly and sat down on the bed taking off his shoes, he couldn't go to bed without taking of his shoes. He knew he was safe here nothing would get him, Dr Shriver would keep him safe and at least he could see Annika tomorrow. Lucas laid down on the bed covering himself up with duvet, soon enough he did fall asleep but that was to be short lived.

Lucas awoke a few hours later, screaming loudly in fright. Everything was pitch black except for a soft glow on a nightlight in the corner of the room. He stood up and walked around the room for hours mumbling to himself staying close to the nightlight, as he looked through the room he gave glances to the nightlight as if it would go out in any moment.

He sat next to the nightlight rocking back and forth slowly his hands on his head weaving into his hair.he whispered to himself his eyes darting everywhere.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:37 am

At the sound of a scream, a nurse gently knocks on Lucas' door.
"Honey? Are you alright in there?"
Her voice is soft and gentle, but it demands an answer.

---

Anni isn't having a much better night. She hasn't been able to sleep at all. She's been lying in bed, her eyes wide open and her heart pounding. She's terrified for her brother.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:43 am

Lucas jumped at the sound of knocking, he looked around the room incase something was coming out of the walls. He whimpered loudly " Yeah....bad dream...bad dream" he mumbled scooting further into the corner holding onto his hair. He mumbled softly to himself his eyes on the nightlight rocking back and forth watching the room carefully. He wasn't going back to sleep now.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:56 am

There's a moment of silence, and then the nurse says:
"Would you like me to come in? I can give you something to help you sleep, if you like."
The nurse's voice hasn't changed. She's armed and ready with a variety of pills, just in case.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:04 am

Lucas shook his head quickly "No!" He shouted putting his hands on the wall to push himself up. He walked around the room talking to himself " don't want anything....I'm not going to sleep....not sleeping....bad stuff happens when I sleep...." He hummed loudly his hands on his head he returned to the nightlight his eyes on the door he could run..it was dark out though and Lucas didn't like the dark.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:15 am

She's quiet for a moment. Then she says:
"Shall I fetch Dr Shriver for you? He's probably more help than I am."
She sighs, still talking to him through the door.
"We all want you to get a nice night's sleep. You're safe in here, Lucas. Nothing bad will happen to you."

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:41 am

Lucas shook his head again he didn't want to see the doctor, he tricked Lucas into telling him about all the stuff that happend to him. "No! I don't want to see him! He tricked me into telling him about the bad stuff. It's those pills, they...t-they had some truth telling stuff in them! Your liars! Your gonna hand me over to them! They're coming I know they are!" Lucas kicked over a chair and sat on the floor sobbing and rocking back and forth.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:01 am

The nurse calls another and they both come in. One of them gently pulls him away from the fallen chair and into the middle of the floor. The other pages for Dr Shriver. He was more likely to be able to help Lucas now than any pill.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!