Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

On The Run [open to new player]

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: On The Run [open to new player]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:26 am

Dr Shriver nods "Okay, we can have a talk later if you like. I do however suggest that Lucas stay here for a small stay, I'd like to treat him and put him on a corse of medication and help him develop some coping strategies for him to use when he leaves. He is showing signs of paranoia which can be treated with therapy. You will be able to visit him and I will be discussing some strategies you can use with him" Dr Shriver explained.

He turned to Lucas "Lucas? Would you like to go and sit in the living room and watch tv? I need to talk to your sister first"" Lucas dragged his attention from the window and nodded "Okay" Lucas mumbled and walked over to a nurse who was in the room. He took her hand and she led Lucas to the living room and sat him down in a chair, there was no that many people in the living room there must have been more than one.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:39 am

She listens carefully as he explains what's going to happen to Lucas. While she'd rather stay with him, his treatment sounds fine. And it'd help him more than she ever could. She watches him leave, feeling her heart begin to thump and her hands begin to shake. She doesn't want to dig up things she's buried deep in her memory.
"So... what-- what do you want to know?"
She looks up fearfully, twisting her fingers together nervously.
If anyone fancies some 1x1, just drop me a message!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:01 am

Dr Shriver smiles softly "I'd like you to begin if you can when this starting to happening to the pair of you. Is there anything that stands out as a memory?" The doctor asked his pen ready to write.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:57 am

She looks away, grabbing her arm and squeezing hard. God, she wishes she'd stayed at the house today. But now she's here, she can't stay silent.
"We were only kids. And I mean-- kids."
She looks up again, feeling her chest clench up.
"I can't. I'm sorry. I can't."

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:22 am

Dr Shriver smiled softly he understood how hard this must have been for Annika, Lucas had opened up easily and that was because of the drugs calming his mind down he could make sense of things. Annika was going to be difficult.

"It's allright, take your time. Your safe here I promise" Dr Shriver explained giving a soft smile.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:13 am

She opens her mouth to speak, but the words quiver on her lips and stay there. She's embarrassed. She can't just tell him everything that's happened to her.
"What-- what's Lucas told you?"
She looks up at the doctor, her eyes narrowed slightly. That should give her a good indicator of what she should reveal to him.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:32 am

Dr Shriver nodded at Annika, he flicked through his notes to where Lucas has revealed some information to him. "Lucas spoke of being put into wardrobe if he wasn't good, being hit and such...food was out of date and had ground bits of glass in it.." Dr Shriver explained pausing to clear his throat "Lucas also mentioned different types of pills that were forced down his throat...as well as...sexual abuse.." He added tapping his pen on the file, looking at Annika to gauge her reaction.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:22 am

She stares straight back at him, her eyes hard.
"Is that what he said?"
She looks away, nodding. He's not wrong. She's just surprised that Lucas had told the doctor all of that. She glances back and nods again.
"Mm. Yeah. Sometimes."
Her voice is quiet and muffled. She looks down at her hands, picking at her nails.
"Mm. They-- they sometimes-- hm. They did it to me too."

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:54 am

Dr Shriver nods slowly writting something down on a separate piece of paper

"Okay Thankyou for telling me I do need a bit more details I'm afraid, did your parents tend to favour either of you for what they did?. You see Lucas seems to be worse as if it has affected him more, you seem to have a stronger mental hold on everything." Dr Shriver explained as he wrote.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:05 am

She clenches her jaw tightly.
"I don't want to say anymore."
She looks up at him. She doesn't want to remember any of it. The fact that she's 'holding up better' doesn't make it feel any better. She shakes her head sharply.
"I can't. You can't make me."
She's not ready for this at all. Already she feels sick.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:27 am

Dr Shriver holds up his hands as if surrendering " It's allright Annika I won't force you to say anymore if your uncomfortable" he smiles softly "I would however suggest you attend a support group for young people who have been in similar situations such as yourself and Lucas" he handed Annika a leaflet with details of the group. "If you follow the corridor down you will find Lucas, you can spend some time with him" he motioned down the corridor giving a soft smile.

Lucas sat with his knees to his chest his eyes darting around the room, he was fiddling with his hair tugging it every now and then. He mumbled to himself watching all the people that came in "Shh...not allowed...too many people.....no" his hands covered his ears his head was hurting him he hummed to himself softly.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:44 pm

She nods, sniffing.
"OK."
She gets up, adjusting her jacket and brushing her hair back into place. She smiles and nods at the doctor before hurrying away. Relief floods her, seeping from her chest and into her fingertips and toes.

She glances into the room, gazing steadily at her brother. He didn't seem any different to how he'd been before...
"Lucas?"
She calls his name softly, nervously.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:07 pm

Lucas jumped in surprise at his name being called, he looked up at Annika and smiled. He beckoned her to sit down "I don't know...what to think of this place.....the rooms are dark at night...but I have a nightlight....I only have to take one pill. At the moment" he mumbled shuffling closer to Annika pulling his hair sharply. "The pill blurs everything out...the stuff in my head...makes it go away.....I like Dr Shriver....some of the nurses grab me and stick needles in me that make me feel dizzy and tired" he stretched out his neck to look around the room, whimpering to himself softly he put his hands over his ears " How are you?....I missed you"

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:10 pm

She puts her arm round him, hugging him close, and glances round the room.
"I'm doing alright, yeah..."
It's a lie, but that doesn't matter right now. She looks down at him, smiling gently.
"How about you? How are you holding up?"
His rushed descriptions aren't enough. She needs to know whether he's really being treated well.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:01 pm

Lucas nods quickly at her question, Lucas was doing fine even though he had only been her for 24 hours this place seemed okay but he didn't know how long he was going to be here for.

"I'm good...its strange here but I know that it's safe....it's not scary like the hotels we stay at...it's quiet and not that noisy" he explains his hands fiddling with the hem of his shirt. He suddenly thought about his own clothes he couldn't wear these again they would get dirty and dirty meant he could get ill.

He squeaked a little and spoke " What about my clothes...I can't wear these again...they gave me pijamas but they smelt weird. They're in the wardrobe but I wasn't going in there...now way"

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:32 pm

She rubs his shoulder gently.
"I can bring some of your old clothes if you want? I'll wash them and make sure they're all clean. You don't have to worry about that."
She smiles down at him, pleased that he's feeling better but already beginning to feel the ache of loneliness.
"And I'm sure you can get someone to help you with the wardrobe. Dr Shriver will help you with that."
She bites her lip, suddenly apprehensive of the treatment that she'd have to go through...

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:05 pm

Lucas nodded at Annika's suggestion "Yes please, I'd like my clothes here.. I won't be saying for long Dr Shriver says its just to check on me. To see what's wrong" he explained leaning against Annika " Did you know something was wrong with me?" He asked looking up at Annika.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:00 am

Her words catch in her throat. She'd like to answer that, yes, she'd known. She'd known for a long time. But she couldn't possibly explain why she'd done nothing about it. Honestly, she was scared. Of him, maybe, of what the doctors would say or do... She nods faintly.
"I-- I thought you hadn't seemed yourself recently..."
She bites her lip, looking down at him.
"I was scared, Lucas. I didn't-- I didn't know how to make it better..."

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:23 am

Lucas listened to Annika's explanation about Lucas's mental health, she didn't know how to make him feel better. Even Lucas didn't know how to make himself feel better, mainly because he didn't know what was wrong with him himself.

Bad stuff had happened to him and now his mind was broken, he was broken. He slunk down his body to curl up on the sofa his head resting on Annika's lap. He sniffled a little his fingers fiddling together "I don't know either..." He trailed off his hands reaching up to his head tugging at his hair he mumbled to himself softly his eyes darting around everywhere but focusing on the tv.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:25 am

She strokes his hair gently, shushing him.
"It's alright..."
She lets on hand rest on his shoulder, the other gently ruffling through his hair.
"It's alright. I don't know much but the doctors here do. They can help us both. And when you can come out of here, I've got a nice little flat for us. The police watch over it for us, so it's safe."
She rubs his shoulder, glancing around the room. She hopes he'll be out of here soon. And if not? SHe'd-- she'd just have to make do.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!