Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

On The Run [open to new player]

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: On The Run [open to new player]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:51 pm

Lucas moaned loudly he couldn't swallow pills, he had to swallow them a handful as a time and that was by force. He paced back and forth rubbing his hands together " No...no..can't swallow them" he mumbled softly he looked at the nurses trolley, there was all sorts of medication what if she had given him the wrong one? Lucas groaned again as he took the saucer from the nurse looking at the pill, his eyes darted around the room as he picked up the pill crunching it quickly he face grimacing with the taste. He took a drink of water and shook his head continuing to pace back and forth ignoring the nurse. He looked around the room, something might have changed when he took the pill.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:56 pm

"Well done, darling. If you need anything just press this button for me, alright?"
She gestures to a little emergency button by the bed.
"I'll go and fetch Dr. Shriver for you. He can show you round, if you like?"
She smiles at Lucas gently before leaving, wheeling the trolley away and closing the door.
If anyone fancies some 1x1, just drop me a message!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:13 pm

Lucas nodded quickly mainly to himself as he lifted up the matteres checking the seams with his fingers, dropping it Lucas tugged at his hair his mind beginning to slowly fuzz but it wasn't as bad as the injection he was given. He still walked around the room muttering to himself checking the wardrobe again tapping the back of it he walked around the room groaning to himself he sat down on the floor. He didn't want any medication before bedtime this was a strange place anything could get him here. Doctor, nurses, patients anybody.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:31 pm

In a few minutes, Dr Shriver arrives. He knocks the door before entering.
"Lucas? Can I come in?"
His voice is gently, and he doesn't come into until Lucas has answered.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:02 pm

Lucas sat there for a while his mind still thinking over everything, but at the moment he could think of one thing at a time instead of multiple things at once. He looked up to the door " Come in" he replied his legs crossing underneath him, still running his hands through his hair and rocking slowly.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:05 pm

Dr Shriver comes in, smiling gently.
"How are you feeling?"
He sits in the chair by the door, his notepad balanced across his knees.
"Better or worse? Or about the same?"

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:29 pm

Lucas shrugged groaning to himself " I...don't know" he began standing up and walking around the room again looking around. He ducked down and looked under the chair that Dr Shirver was sitting one just incase he had put something underneath it. " It's strange...having just my thoughts. One at at time thought I mean..." He tugged at his hair briefly spinning around and looking under the bed " not all at once. It hasn't been this way for ages" he opened the wardrobe again looking in it " The food was good...nothing touching or mixed...food can be bad too" he commented rubbing his hands together.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:33 pm

Dr Shriver scribbles something on his paper.
"Don't worry, Lucas. You're having a very good reaction. Every day you take that pill it should get better and better. Now."
He takes his glasses off, pausing to polish them on his sleeve.
"Would you like to see your sister tomorrow?"

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:53 pm

Lucas watched as the doctor wrote something down " Will it just be one pill? Everyday? Just one?" He asked turning around to the doctor his head titliting to the side " I'm okay with chewing the pill, I can't swallow them...." He gagged at the thought " I just can't, it makes me ill and brings back memories, bad memories" he then realised what he had said he covered his mouth quickly his eyes wide " No...no..no...no" he began mumbling pacing back and forth " shouldn't have said that....bad..bad.." He pulled his hair sharply, tearing out a few strands.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:10 pm

Dr Shriver smiles gently.
"Don't worry, Lucas. Everything you tell my is strictly confidential. Would you like to talk about it?"
He tilts his head to the side, crossing one leg over the other. This, along with what Annika had told him, was creating a much deeper profile of Lucas.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:56 pm

Lucas shook his head quickly " no..can't not allowed to...they'll find us" again his eyes went wide " NO! Shut up, SHUT UP!" He talked to himself his hands over his ears, his breathing picked up speed and he searched the room again dropping to the floor to look under the bed. He couldn't say anything they would get them him and Annika.

He shut his eyes and muttered to himself his hands still on his head " don't want to talk....please I wanna get out"

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:00 pm

"Alright, Lucas. You're safe here. You can talk to me, if you like. If not, I can leave you alone. Would you rather be alone for a little while?"
He has to have his patient's best interests at heart. He's seen people like Lucas before, and the key was trust and time.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:19 pm

Lucas nodded quickly he wanted the doctor out he turned slightly " do you keep the lights on?..at bedtime?" He asked approaching the doctor whispering quickly " I don't like the dark....things happen...bad things" he confessed returning to pace the room checking everything. This medicene was making him feel tired but he wasn't going to sleep. No way was he going to sleep

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:26 pm

"We can get you a nightlight, if you'd like that. We can even play some nice calming music or sounds, some people like that. Do you think that'd help you sleep?"
He smiles gently, getting up and folding his notes up. He's pleased with how Lucas is reacting, even though he knows it'll be a very slow process. Much slower than he had initially expected.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:31 pm

Lucas nodded at the suggestion of a nightlight. " Yes...a nightlight...no sounds...non none at all..."" He wandered around the room checking everything again. He pointed to his ears " I need to listen incase something happends" he explained rubbing his hands together nervously. " I'm not going to sleep...no..no..this is a strange place...stuff can happen" he added looking up at the ceiling.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:36 pm

The doctor nods understandingly.
"If it makes you feel better, there are some nurses who wait in the corridor all night. If you need anything, or you get scared, you can press your button and they'll come to help you. Does that sound alright?"
He smiles gently at Lucas.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:42 pm

Lucas's eyes widened when the doctor mentioned that the nurse's stay in the corridor all night. "" no" Lucas shook his head " i know they'll be there and I know they can come and get me...and do stuff" he muttered to himself sitting down on the floor he spoke " will I see you in the morning?" He asked.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:54 pm

He frowns slightly.
"'Do' stuff? What do you mean by that?"
He tilts his head, sitting down in the chair again. What did he mean by this? He waits for Lucas to answer, biting his lip slightly.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:04 pm

Lucas shakes his head " Annika says we are not meant to say..." He looked around scared that someone was about to grab him. He could tell him a doctor had a higher power than a police man. " hurting sometimes.." He paused to lift up a small portion of his shirt showing horrible scars. " pills..." He whimpered to himself " things that mommies and daddies do to" he whispered his hands on his head.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:12 pm

The doctor nods, his face calm.
"Can you tell me what they did? Take your time, Lucas."
He smiles encouragingly, jotting something down in his little book of notes. This poor lad's life was becoming worse and worse the more he said.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!