Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Seven Emblems [Interest Check]

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Re: The Seven Emblems [Interest Check]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:56 pm

Name: Sevick Draken
Race: Drow (Dark Elf)
Appearance:
Other: He is the lost prince of Narcoda. He has been in hiding for years, now he seeks to find the Demon's Chaos and rebuild his lost kingdom. He is known to be an assassin
Weapons: Short sword, Dagger, and arm blade
Magic: He can teleport and turn invisible

Name: Ryaia Draken
Race: Drow (Dark Elf)
Appearance:
Other: She is the lost princess of Narcoda. She has been in hiding for years with her Brother and has followed him to find the Demon's Chaos and help him rebuild the kingdom. She is a sorceress
Weapons: only a dagger
Magic: Black(attack) magic
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:22 am

(I haven't seen the Dragon's Flame being used yet so I thought of this.)

Name: Van Sovare
Race: Human
(Not so much armor but something of this nature. No swords, either.)
Other: Crowned Prince of Sovare. He carries the Dragon's Flame as proof of his being the future king. He bores easily and takes to the battlefield in order to "find some fun". He's not that bad a guy, just a bit arrogant. Although, he does a seem a little too eager for his father to die, then again, the two aren't exactly on the best speaking terms. King Sovare only gave the Dragon's Flame to Van because he is the eldest and most capable on the battlefield among his siblings.
Weapons: A pair of gauntlets. Though an unlikely choice for a weapon, they make excellent additions to his unarmed style of combat, and it doesn't hurt the right gauntlet to have the Dragon's Flame embedded onto its wrist guard.
Magic: Being a Sovare noble, Van already possesses adept skill at controlling fire and heat. The Dragon's Flame gives him the power to summon fire from his right hand in a variety of ways, most commonly as projectiles and a jet of flame that can be wielded like a fiery whip.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pann on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:14 pm

...Ooo Mozenrath, I like your character. :D
To be an artist is to be able to create and recreate the world you see not just with your eyes, but also with your heart.

Pann
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:24 pm

Thanks. I hope it's acceptable though. I know what Knight said about characters usually being accepted but Prince of Sovare is something of an important role... so I'd rather wait for his say so.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pann on Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:54 pm

xD That's true. Hmm...I hope you're accepted, though. I'm kinda hoping for him and Lisa to meet and they can have a duel or something. :D I think so far they're the only two people who fights with their fists and not actual weapons. ^^

Pann
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chloe.corrupt on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:51 am

Name: Kiyomi Yoon
Race: Human Wolf
Appearance:Human: Kiyomi stands at 5"3, weighing at about 100 pounds. Her hair is dark black and pin straight, cut at an angle around her head. She wears simply a tight black skirt and black tank top most of the time because when she converts to her wolven side her cloths are torn to pieces. Her skin is pail and she has the look of an asian.
Wolven: Kiyomi stands at 5"3 on four legs and 6"7 on her hind legs, weighing at about 300 pounds. Her fur is jet black and still pin straight (and slighty shaggy). The bottom of her feet and the lip of her tail are ice white.
Other: She is in the Sovare army because of her immense strength and power, although she does not intend to kill anyone innocent unless absolutely necessary.
Weapons: She has a single silver blade attached to her right leg incase of emergencies in her human form.
Magic: As a member of the Sovare Army she has been slightly trained in magic, her real power when she really focuses she can cause mental pain to her enemies, although doing this leaves her completely defenseless(tell me if this is to intense).

(Is my character accepted? n_n)

chloe.corrupt
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KilroyWasHere on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:39 am

Name: Jerhald (pronounced Gerald) Halden
Race: Human
Appearance: Slightly greying brown shaggy hair, blue eyes, tanned skin with laugh lines around his eyes. Smallish nose, and has a beard of perpetual stubble. Normally wears a bulky set of leather armor, with iron plating underneath. Has an emerald ring on his left ring finger.
Other: From Sepheara. An ex-assassin for the kingdom, he has no qualms about killing, but nowadays hopes to avoid it if he can.
Weapons: A steel halberd, normally strapped to his back, a top-heavy bronze axe, and a weapon that is in effect a 1-foot-long dive tool (effectively a dagger with saw-notches on one side, a nice cutting edge on the other, a hookish thing at the point and a hammer-like thing at the bottom of the hilt)
Magic: Rarely uses magic, though when he does, he uses one of two spells- a normal healing spell, to repair his flesh, and a little-known spell to replenish blood.

((Is that guy at the top of the page.. Skeletor? xD))

KilroyWasHere
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knight of L. on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:57 am

You're all accepted. Mozenrath, I don't mind people using royalty as their characters, and Chloe, the mental pain thing shouldn't be a problem.

Edit: No one saw the original message before I edited right? I just woke up so I'm not thinking properly.

Knight of L.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KilroyWasHere on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:39 am

I did. 8D

KilroyWasHere
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark x Deception on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:12 am

Go me for bring totally behind XD I'll post shortly. Hopefully I'll get something good out of my mid-morning..v.v
I'm up for any sort of Role-Play, any time, any place. Just give me a PM!

~ Quotes ~

"When all is said and done, you will be the only one you can fall back on."
"Don't regret something...it was your decision to do it in the first place. Move on."
"I'm not perfect, but I'm so close it scares me."
"Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned OFF."

Dark x Deception
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pann on Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:52 am

...this OOC...is totally not used. At all. Is it? XD

Pann
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark x Deception on Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:10 pm

Ok, can someone please clear some things up for me as to what is going on? I'm slightly confused at where everyone is and what everyone is doing. I'm sorry if this is a hassle, but it's slightly hard for me to keep up..v.v

Dark x Deception
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pann on Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:49 pm

I have absolutely no idea what is going on either, I'm just waiting for RZ to post. >_> I THINK...

1) Lisa, Achr (and company, the Lion's Pride), Magix (and Scion) and Van are at some fort near the Alter Mountains which is near the boarder of Sepheara.

There's a Lion's Pride + some Sepheara army v. Sovare thing right now.

2) Nyhl and Vale and heading towards the mountains/fort thing
3) No idea where Oblivian's character is, I think he's in Sovare? ._.

Pann
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:56 pm

oh shit I'm way behind i didn't know this had started

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:06 pm

hey, i have no idea whats going on.
someone was saying that they were using heavens light and I had no idea they had taken it from me
so im toootally lost >.<

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:31 am

is Oblivian still posting? cause i'm waiting for his post cause my chars are seeking his char

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pann on Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:33 pm

Um, I'll be gone for about a week, it's midterms week and I really need to study. D: Just so you guys know. >_<

Pann
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KilroyWasHere on Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:47 pm

totally forgot abotu this.

I'll spring in when I can. :D

KilroyWasHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:33 am

I can't post till Moz. does so....

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!