Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Unseen World

The Unseen World: Plot and Character Communication

a part of “The Unseen World”, a fictional universe by Absenthia.

There are two worlds, the seen and unseen. Within this unseen world lives the stuff of legend, myth and lore. There are people who walk a fine line between these two worlds, live within it and work within it. What part will you play?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Unseen World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Unseen World: Plot and Character Communication

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Henry88 on Fri May 21, 2010 4:44 pm

so is the plot shifting from japan to the usa , that is what look's like to me
"I've gazed into the abyss and the abyss gazed into me, and neither of us liked what we saw.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Henry88
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Fri May 21, 2010 6:45 pm

yes. we no longer seem to have Feng Lan on board, or Eisenhorn so we'll be moving ahead to the US. Ideally this roleplay is set up to allow interactions in different parts of the world, with some convergences etc.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Fri May 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Hm, well, out goes THAT plot, then. Darn, now I need an explanation for Knaelan getting out of that job. I may just have him drop it, or get a better one in America. I already know how I'm getting Gram to the US, though.

Imperial Waltz made me do it.

"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us.. for science.. you monster." ~ GLaDOS, Portal 2

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Sat May 22, 2010 10:14 am

I agree. That is annoying. I just don't know what happened to those two. I haven't seen them posting any here and haven't had a response to the PM.
I'm really puzzled, because finals are over for almost everyone.
If Knaelan is heading for the US, then he's liable to pick up a job there too, people are even more so afraid of the unknown and just as evil and greedy. Japanese in my opinion aren't so much, mainly because it seems to be a underlying part of the traditional culture.
The American's are really a confused lot if you ask me, but there's a lot of potential for things via New York.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Sorry it took so many days for me to get back--work has been CRAZY!!!

JillianKeladry523
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Tue May 25, 2010 10:07 pm

It's okay. Life is nuts.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Henry88 on Wed May 26, 2010 8:44 am

that is to true

Henry88
Member for 14 years

I was for a moment going to dispute that they could figure out the Jersey Devil was related to Sir William, but sence the Devil did have a human mother (Which is why it is what it is, same thing with all of sir williams grand children) and she would have prosumably had a husband The name Aurthur McBride would have come up, (Williams only biological child) and thusly the link to the Jersey Devil.

Also another thing that would have come up (And drawn the attention to Oberan that it was being searched) was Sir Williams Service during the Fae and Pixie war. He was Lord Oberans personal Captain of the guard and effectively the Fea Kings Right hand, and the husband to Cobweb (Lady Tatanias lady in waiting) These things are not as carefully hidden (infact the Fae High council do not try to hide it at all They were very proud of william especially sence he was from a 'disadvantaged sub species.') His Service is how he was granted the title Sir, and he was the Unseens first official emisary to MCU.

All things that would pop up when you're digging up dirt on Sir William. NFI do I need to let you do the NPC of Lord Oberan, or do you want me to, or Adversary you can if you want, but if you're under the control of the Fae council, (IE if you are a Fae who obeys Lord Oberan still) he's probably going to pay you a visit, because of your inquiry into Sir William. Though their friendship has been strained, Lord Oberan understands his old friends distaste for the Fae now, and still regaurds him as a dear friend and trusted ally.

Taglio_Degazelli
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Thu May 27, 2010 1:58 pm

@Taglio - I can attempt it. But I'm not terribly well versed in Fae lore, but I suppose I just need to pull out one of my mythology books.

Oh and also for the record, Catherine is THE director of MCU. High Council (made of various Unseen etc. almost like a slightly ruling body) appointed her to oversee MCU as a whole. She's the one operative or agent that's been around long enough to be able to know whats going on. But that sort of thing is made public within the Unseen world, it's not a big secret unless your dumb or living under a rock somewhere. :)
Most of her time is spent in London, but right now she's having to travel quite a bit as MCU struggles with finding various people to direct certain regions. She is not a magic user persay, in fact distastes the stuff; but more so a mentalist. Talented in areas like telepathy, telekenisis and illusion.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Henry88 on Thu May 27, 2010 10:46 pm

finally brain get to hunt a werewolf and with and with elle on the sidelines no less (it was ravenathena idea) finally get to write some action.

Henry88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Thu May 27, 2010 11:04 pm

XD, I'm gonna be sending Knaelan after the Dover Demon. Oh, how I love urban legends! XD It was hard picking the right monster, but now I have to think of how he goes from Massachusetts to New York. Hmm . . migrating monster . . . ?

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ravenathena on Fri May 28, 2010 9:43 am

is gonna start my rp with henry tomorrow since i got wet by the rain after going home from work. took a bathe and need rest..whew... i need a reason and time for my character to process her papers for new york so killing off a lycan might be a good delay..
henry pm me your ideas and read very well how ambra and shanks to their rp =)

ravenathena
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Just noticed..two of us are roleplaying in New York as if it is the middle of the night..and two are roleplaying as if it light out or evening..

JillianKeladry523
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Sun May 30, 2010 5:27 pm

Ok I'm sorry. I had glanced through your posts and saw it was either late night or evening. I couldn't remember.
Taglio's post is kinda a back story/log of what happened earlier in the day, I can change mine though.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years

Little late for my input, I know, but I figured it will be fine. Just a sort of Disjointed time line for now, and later after Ambra and Shanks part ways I'd think we'd be alright to say we're all on the same track from there on.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, sorry for my late reply. Been a rather hectic time juggling getting school stuff ready, working, and finding time for the significant other.

Cheshire Mongoose
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Welcome to my life Cheshire. ;)
I work for my mother's studio, go to school year round and am trying not to kill my fiance who is also a member of this site.

It's never too late for input! The disjointed timeline is ok so is a semi organized one. Whatever floats your boat.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Eventually everything should smooth itself out . . . hopefully . . . . . XD

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Are we all dead? I've not seen a post in the past roughly week maybe except from Ravenathena and Henry.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years

I'm still around, log on once or twice daily. Been just waiting for Jillian to reply before I can continue. *shrug* So I'm kinda stuck right now.

Cheshire Mongoose
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Not dead, sorry. I'm formulating info for my own RP and it's been a little time-consuming. Also, I'm visiting my dad this week, so that's been taking up some time, too. Apologies!

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!