Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Way of Water

The Way of Water Character Reservation

a part of “The Way of Water”, a fictional universe by Rae.

Avatar: The Last Air bender Generations Role play

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Way of Water”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Way of Water Character Reservation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Thu May 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Dear Role players,

This Out of Character board is for the role play The Way of Water and is for character reservation only. Once you have posted your character reservation I will send you a PM letting you know I have received it along with any questions I may have for you. After I have sent you the PM I will post your reservation under the character reservation slot in The Way of Water if there are no problems with the request.

Please make sure you have thoroughly read through the entire rules and introductions section on The Way of Water. If you have any questions regarding anything, feel free to PM me. I will not accept character reservations unless they follow the character reservation form.

Other Out of Character boards you may be interested in are :: Daily Check In

Sincerely,
Rae
Last edited by Rae on Thu May 24, 2012 4:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
:: Current Role Plays ::
Legends in the Making :: A HP Generations RP

:: Role Plays in the Works ::
NONE

:: Looking For ::
Dedicated Literate Role Players for one x one or group.
PM me if interested!

Interested in any of my role plays currently in the works? PM me and let me know!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Way of Water

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Thu May 24, 2012 2:52 pm

Ha! What a lovely rp I've stumbled upon~

I am interested in creating the fire bending child, indeed. Just letting you know I'm interested c:

Edit: O.O I found a skelly!

Your Name :: ReaperGirl4

Character You Wish To Reserve :: Child of firebending royalty

Estimated time for completion :: It will most likely be done by tomorrow evening, at latest.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Thu May 24, 2012 3:38 pm

female air bender please and thank you!
Hi reapergirl :3

Your Name :: Chloe_De _Luca

Character You Wish To Reserve :: female airbender
Estimated time for completion :: tonight or tomorrow night.
Last edited by misssweetness821 on Thu May 24, 2012 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have returned!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Thu May 24, 2012 3:39 pm

OH MY GOD CHLOE YOU AWESOME PERSON!

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Way of Water Character Reservation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Thu May 24, 2012 3:48 pm

Could I reserve an Earthbender please?

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Thu May 24, 2012 4:07 pm

Your Name :: JimmytheRat

Character You Wish To Reserve :: Avatar (I'm surprised nobody reserved this role yet.)

Estimated time for completion :: Before 10pm EST

This is usually how it goes down if I don't like you: t(-.-t)

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Wolf on Thu May 24, 2012 4:20 pm

Your Name :: Sacred Wolf

Character You Wish To Reserve :: Female Earthbender

Estimated time for completion :: Until tomorrow morning central time. I have work in less than three hours and I will not be able to work on her as much.

Never mind!!
"To live is to breath, to breath is to live, but what is it to truly understand the meaning of life's existence and purpose?"
"There is nothing wrong with dying alone. It's just how life works. But who wants to live alone?"

Sacred Wolf
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Thu May 24, 2012 4:45 pm

Your Name :: Rae

Character You Wish To Reserve :: Fire Bending Royalty

Estimated time for completion :: Up by Tomorrow Night at the latest

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Thu May 24, 2012 4:46 pm

Your Name :: Adantas

Character You Wish To Reserve :: An Earth bender

Estimated time for completion :: Today
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu May 24, 2012 4:53 pm

May i Reserve the second Air bender role?

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Thu May 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Ignore this please. I have just realized that I may not have the time that would be necessary to devote to this role-play.

Good luck to you all and have fun for mee too?! :)
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Thu May 24, 2012 11:23 pm

Crybloodredtears,

Thank you very much =] if you find that you do have the time please let us know.

Roleplayers,

I have messaged all of you regarding your posts here. Thank you so much for showing interest in the role play and I look forward to seeing your character applications. If you want to just do general everyday chat please go to the Daily Check In Thread, there is a link there in the first post of this thread.

Thank you very much,
Rae

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Tue May 29, 2012 8:27 pm

I told him it was Ok, just for his intro and character page.

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Tue May 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Chloe,

What?

Rae

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Tue May 29, 2012 10:37 pm

>.> I'm not really sure...sleep deprived mind at work...I was referring to him controlling my character, but Idk why. My B Zzz -.-

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Tue May 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Chloe,

Oh, lol ok. I was looking for someone asking a questions and didn't see one. Get some good rest =]

Rae

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Wed May 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Just noticed: no one took the water bender... If you want, I can make it. It'd be a guy, just saying.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Wed May 30, 2012 7:03 pm

RG4,

Sure go for it if you want. You will just have to jump in with him wherever you can once you are finished making his profile.

Rae

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Wed May 30, 2012 7:06 pm

Lol yes he will be late!! XD

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:10 pm

Your Name ::
tornadofan2
Character You Wish To Reserve ::
An Earth bender please.
Estimated time for completion ::
A few days at most. Mostly I am quite fast with creating a character, but keep in mind that my laptop is slow and that I often lose documents. A few days at most though.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!