Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Circus

Thee Characters Relationships-ess

a part of “The Circus”, a fictional universe by Rage&Pride.

Come one and all to join The Circus!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Circus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Thee Characters Relationships-ess

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:10 pm

So, I've decided, since we have so many damn characters (which, is a good thing for this) we finna need a relationship thread to at least get some starting relationships for when the RP starts. So, I present to you thee...

Relationship Thread!
So, I think we all know how this works. We copy the code (located below) for the thing and we do whatever it says, right? Well, I don't know about you, but I hate erasing all the directions, so Imma just put them up here.

In the code below, there is a list of all the characters in this RP along with symbols that mean different things. You put a symbol (or any number of symbols you want) next to the name then put maybe a sentence or two saying why your character feels that way or have your characters say something about them (I tend to do both, putting a quote from my character after the symbol then explaining). Anyways, I'll put the thing now. I put ALL the roles that are on the front page on there and I will edit the code as new characters come in, but it'll be up to you to add there names in. I decided to sort it out for you as well by what group they're in. And I also put the NPC's on here as well, so we can be all clear.

[b](Note: If your character has a pet, when you are doing your relationship sheet for your character, you may put how your characters pet feels about some of the people as well. You, how ever, don't have to do this, but it would make everything clearer.)

Code: Select all
[center][img]Name From Fontmeme.com[/img]
[img]GIF Of Character[/img]
[color=Character Color For Name][size=350][font=Carnivalee Freakshow]Quote From Character Here, If You Will[/font][/size][/color]
♥ = Love 'Em! (Love Interest) ☺ = They Aight/They My Homie! (Friend) ☯ = We Cool. (Neutral) ☠ = I HATE this bastard/bitch/dick/ect. (Hate)[/center]
[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]
[center][color=#9c3f28][font=Carnivalee Freakshow][size=300]Thee Carnies[/size][/font][/center]

[center][b][size=200]Thee Ring Master[/size][/b][/center]
[b]Lyfe:[/b]

[center][b][size=200]Thee Acrobats[/size][/b][/center]
[b]Macabre:[/b]
[b]EverMore:[/b]
[b]Axel:[/b]
[b]Florence:[/b]

[center][b][size=200]Thee Show Girls[/size][/b][/center]
[b]Calypso:[/b]
[b]Vedette:[/b]
[b]Jennie:[/b]

[center][b][size=200]Thee Oddities[/size][/b][/center]
[b]Strong Man:[/b]
[b]Bearded Lady:[/b]
[b]Kat:[/b]
[b]Risqué:[/b]

[center][b][size=200]Thee Stilt Walkers[/size][/b][/center]
[b]Ricket:[/b]
[b]Other Stilt Walker:[/b]
[b]Bo:[/b]

[center][b][size=200]Thee Animal Trainers[/size][/b][/center]
[b]Cloverdew Silversun:[/b]
[b]Elephant Trainer:[/b]
[b]Damia Astre:[/b]

[center][b][size=200]Thee Clowns[/size][/b][/center]
[b]Shiloh:[/b]
[b]Clown (Male):[/b]
[b]Other Clown:[/b]
[b]Other Clown:[/b]

[center][b][size=200]Thee Concessionaires[/size][/b][/center]
[b]Concessionaire (Sells Popcorn):[/b]
[b]Concessionaire (Sells Cotton Candy):[/b]
[b]Concessionaire (Sells Peanuts):[/b]
[b]Concessionaire (Sells Snow Cones):[/b]
[b]Smiles:[/b]
[b]Concessionaire (Sells Carny Sticks):[/b]

[center][b][size=200]Thee Roust-About's[/size][/b][/center]
[b]Male Roust-About:[/b]
[b]Female Roust-About:[/b]

[hr][/hr] [hr][/hr]
[center][font=Carnivalee Freakshow][size=300]Thee Wanna-Be's[/size][/font][/center]

[b]Wanna-Be-Male:[/b]
[b]Felix:[/b]
[b]Pheonix:[/b]
[b]Wanna-Be-Female:[/b]
[b]Tomo:[/b]
[b]Chalice:[/b]

[hr][/hr] [hr][/hr]
[center][font=Carnivalee Freakshow][size=300]Thee NPC's[/size][/font][/center]

[b]Malu & Seneb:[/b]
[b]Elephant:[/b]
[b]Bobo The Monkey:[/b]
[b]Sham The Owl:[/b]
[b]Simon:[/b]
[b]Feral:[/b]
[b]Ceil:[/b]
[b]Bear:[/b]
[b]Rocky:[/b]
[b]Bugg:[/b]
[b]Dixie:[/b]
[b]Moxy:[/b]
[b]Nisse:[/b]
[b]Vedette's Cat:[/b]
[b]De Audience:[/b]

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr][/color]
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Thee Characters Relationships-ess

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:13 pm

"Close your eyes, focus on my power, see your dreams come alive!"
♥ = Love 'Em! (Love Interest) ☺ = They Aight/They My Homie! (Friend) ☯ = We Cool. (Neutral) ☠ = I HATE this bastard/bitch/dick/ect. (Hate)

Thee Carnies

Thee Ring Master

Lyfe:☯☯☯♥♥♥♥
"Ok so he's cute...but he's not my type...ok...maybe he is my type... though I'm glad he's the ring master...i got lucky on that one...."

Thee Acrobats

Macabre:☯☯☯
" Seems a bit intresting... a good acrobat if you really ask me."
EverMore:☯☯☯☯
" She's another Acrobat...so she's got good balance? I haven't really gotten to know her all to well."

Axel:☠☠
"I've seen his tatts, he's a good lookin guy... just if he wasn't a pompous ass we'd be fine... just because he can't figure out my act doesn't mean he's got to be rude about it..."

Florence:☯☯☯
" She's confident... I guess I like that?"

Thee Show Girls

Calypso:☯☯☯☯
"I don't really know much about her, except she belly dances.."

Vedette:☺☺

"I've had lunch with her once...it was nice, just to get away from everything and have a conversation with a fellow woman.."

Jennie:☯☯☯
"I've seen her around in her pink costume... she seems fun, and like someone i could get along with...I've seen her watch my shows, though that was only once."

Thee Oddities

Kat: ☯☯☯
"I remember waking her up once... I was out practicing my show for the night, and there she was lounging on a tree....but I don't know her, though she seems... gah... I dunno the word."

Ghost:☯☯☯
"I don't know him..."

Thee Stilt Walkers

Ricket:☯☯
"I hear he's constantly drunk... I've seen him on his stilts, and he's a good balancer...but then again, there's that drunkeness..."
Bo:☯☯☯
"I don't know her all that well...from the rumors, I'll keep it that way?"

Thee Animal Trainers

Cloverdew Silversun:☯☯☯
"I don't know much about him... he's always hanging out with the lions."

Damia Astre:☺☺☺

"I've had a few conversations with her, since I'm attracted to the Tigers. Then again my little fox isn't." *laughs*

Thee Clowns

Shiloh:☯☯☯
" I see her around... eh...I don't talk to her....

Thee Concessionaires

Smiles: ☯☺♥
"He seems way to sweet. Always seems to have a smile on his face...but then again, he seems like a good friend...and he's really cute... hehe....yeah... forget I said that last part... that's all I need anyone to know.. I have a crush on him... gosh.. I sound way too much like a teenager..."

Thee Wanna-Be's

Felix:☯☯
" I dunno about him... got my doubts."
Pheonix:☯☺
"I've seen him around maybe once.. erm... with a lighter...? I dunno... that kid seems like he could fit the circus life."
Tomo:
"I hope...she knows what she's getting into, circus life isn't all that fun... but then again what do I know?"
Chalice:☯☯☺
" She seems smart... why on earth is she in the Circus?"

Thee NPC's

Malu & Seneb:
Elephant:
Bobo The Monkey:
Sham The Owl:
Simon:
Feral:
Ceil:
Bear:
Rocky:
Bugg:
Dixie:
Moxy:
Nisse:
Vedette's Cat:
De Audience:

Last edited by Nami L'Chi on Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:23 pm

WIP

"There's two types of people in this world: the ones that entertain and the ones that observe."
♥ = Love 'Em! (Love Interest) ☺ = They Aight/They My Homie! (Friend) ☯ = We Cool. (Neutral) ☠ = I HATE this bastard/bitch/dick/ect. (Hate)

Thee Carnies

Thee Ring Master
☺♥Lyfe♥☺
"If it weren't for him I would have never been part of the circus, that means I would have never got the attention I wanted, or such a great new family. He's very charming and mysterious, I happen to like that a lot. Mysterious are always fun to solve. I also like him because in a way he's powerful and a leader to the family we share."

Thee Acrobats
Macabre
"He's very quiet I've noticed throughout my time knowing him, and quiet is never a bad thing. He's an acrobat too, a good one if I do say so myself, so I do happen to like/love him like family like everyone else in the circus. Macabre is an extremely smart fellow so sometimes I find it hard to understand him, though I try my best to keep up."

EverMore

☺☺♥Axel♥☺☺
"Another acrobat! Well, we have to work together quite often and he can be a douche bag at times, but who doesn't like the occasional douche? He appears to be confident, which is really sexy. I think I kind of know him because we talk some, but it's obvious there's a lot I don't know. Um... his wild side is also a huge turn on, but it's not like I'd ever tell him I like him. On a side note he's my favorite person at the circus, there's just so much confidence in him... I find myself always under his control to my dismay though."

☺☺Florence☺☺
"Nice to meet you I'm Florence.

Thee Show Girls
Calypso

Vedette
"She's sweet and beautiful like Jennie, but I find her to sweet. I don't dislike her, gosh no she's a wonderful person, but I find it ironic that she's a Showgirl even though she seems like an angel."

♥☺Jennie☺♥
"Honestly, she's my favorite Showgirl. She's beautiful, but she's not a bitch about it. She's beautiful, but doesn't outshine me. Also, she's so kind and sweet. If she were bi or something I wouldn't mind dating her, girls are safe to date in my book, but she's not which is fine too. She makes a great friend I think personally and I don't mind watching her dance at all."

Thee Oddities
Ghost
"He's nice for the eyes, but he doesn't talk to me much! I'm getting annoyed with all this people I've know for like ever now barely saying more than twenty words to me throughout the years. When we talk the most it's usually when we're drinking together and he's gotten drunk, now he's more amusing then. Out of everything I like he's glasses, I don't know why but glasses have always turned me on... strange I guess. Um... I talk to him about how I feel, he listens though which I like."

Bearded Lady:

♥☺Kat☺♥
"Being flexible is a huge turn on. We do talk, but it's clear she's not to open, which sucks because I would love to date the girl. I like watching her, and her outfit is... sexy. There's something about the whole cat thing that... it's just hot. I want to get to know her better though, I think maybe one day she'll let me in, but it hasn't happened yet."

Lio
"One of the kindest in the circus! I can't help but flirt with him at times when we talk. Uh, I hate it when he excludes himself from the group though, it's greatly irritating to me for soooooooo many different reasons! I think he's bipolar maybe... just a little, but regardless I happen to force myself on him at times... I just don't like seeing him alone is all."

Risqué
"When putting on her shows she looks happy and sweet, but behind the scenes she's a tad strange... I mean we are circus people but she seems a little out there. I of course like her, she feels like family like the rest of the carnies, but she's just different. I still love her though."

Thee Stilt Walkers
☺☺Ricket☺☺
"He's one of the kindest carnies ever! He's funny and so very sweet, my personal nickname for him is Cupcake, he's a really great guy. I find it hilarious when he's drunk, when he goes up to girls and asks them to sleep with him. He's asked me a few times, I say no because I know he doesn't mean it, but maybe if he asks when sober I might take him up on that offer."

Other Stilt Walker

Bo
"She's nice, but very honest. I mean in pretty honest too, but it's like she doesn't think first. Yeah to most people I might come off bitchy, but not to my family. She's kind of rude to the other carnies, I love her still and I like her and enjoy her company, but she should work on that. She's like family, but I feel like at times she tries to out do me, something no one could ever do, which makes me want to put her in her place, but I try to just smile."

Thee Animal Trainers
Bellua
"Like mosts she's nice and kind and safe and sweet. The only thing that really sticks out about her is how "perfect" she is. Now the the thing is I feel she's so perfect she's fake, like a bad perfect. I don't get mad about it though, because I'm pretty sure it comes from OCD, so I understand. I don't have it, but I had friends that did and gosh did it suck for them back in highschool! Other than that we do get along, sometimes she even helps me get on the elephants so I can ride them!"

Cloverdew Silversun
"He's a funny one! He tends to stay with his lions a lot, they're like a little pack I think, but he's a great guy. I use to be afraid of lions, they're huge and have killer instinct, but he helped me get over that fear completely, well with those two lions at least."

Elephant Trainer

☺♥Damia Astre♥☺
"Seeing her with her tigers it's clear she really loves them and would do anything to protect them. I can say the same thing about her that I did about Cloverdew, she helped me with my fear of the big cats she tames. I do in fact admire how she works with them, I could watch her for hours, maybe because she has a nice ass with those shorts she wears."

Thee Clowns
☺☺♥Shiloh♥☺☺
"I COULD TALK TO HER FOR HOURS! She is so quiet and cute! Gosh I could just put her in my pocket or carry her own my hip like a baby! She doesn't talk very much and she's just there to listen to me if I have any problems and not complain about what I have once. She just sits there, that's just so amazing. A lot of the people here are douche bags or to confident or full of themselves to completely listen to others, she's defiantly not one of them."

Other Clown:

Other Clown:

Thee Concessionaires
Concessionaire (Sells Popcorn):

Concessionaire (Sells Cotton Candy):

Concessionaire (Sells Peanuts):

Concessionaire (Sells Snow Cones):

Smiles
"He's obviously a big teddy bear that I could hug for hours for more than one reason. He may not have an act in the circus, but he's still a carny nonetheless. I think my favorite part about him is his hair, it's cool... I like his hair... yeah that hair..."

Concessionaire (Sells Carny Sticks):

Thee Roust-About's
Male Roust-About:
Male Roust-About:
Male Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:

Thee Wanna-Be's

Wanna-Be-Male:

☺☺♥Felix♥☺☺
"I heard he's Axel's brother... they have a likeness with their looks, but personality wise there's a difference. He's a sweetheart... in fact I think I might even call him that, Sweetheart. So Sweetheart is very sexy and when I first saw him I thought he might be a douche, but I was completely wrong! He seems creative, and so very trust worthy, and unlike most he's open with me when I ask him questions about himself. He is such a pleasure! If I was a fortuneteller I would predict he'd be seeing lots of me in his future."

Pheonix:
"I believe he's a music lover from how he always has his earbuds in when I see him. HE'S SO CUTE! He is absolutely adorable! He's like a little fairy I could put in my pocket and keep him with me at all times for good luck! Honestly he doesn't talk to me much, but... awwwww! I just... just... I could just squeeze and hug him to death!"

Wanna-Be-Female:

☺☺♥♥Tomo:♥♥☺☺
"She's knew but I'm quite fond of her already... so very find of her. She's like a pixie, but don't confuse that with a fairy. Pixie's are spunky, care-free, fun, and adventurous. She's sexy, and beautiful, and gorgeous. Completely breath taking. She's a little younger than me, but I don't mind that. If she ever gave me a shot I'd probably take it."

Chalice
"She's new and seems to be easy going, but at the same time guarded. I've noticed she never really discusses how she feels and seems heavily guarded, that's how I feel about her. She's pretty, and a want to be. I don't think that carnies should be guarded, times of the oldies are, but the best carnies are opened with everything if you ask me. Nevertheless I'm gonna welcome her with opened arms, she's now family.

Thee NPC's

Malu & Seneb:
Elephant:
Bobo The Monkey:
Sham The Owl:
Simon:
Feral:
Ceil:
Bear:
Rocky:
Bugg:
Dixie:
Moxy:
Nisse:
Vedette's Cat:
De Audience:

"Mi pasado me hizo lo que soy."

Thee Carnies

Thee Ring Master
☺☺♥Lyfe♥☺☺
"To most people I would never really make myself accessible to. It consist to much of different arrays of emotion I'm willing to avow, contemplations that could aggrieve another, simple things that could just up rage most, but I do happen to unfold for peculiar types of figures that radiate certain qualities causing me to input more faith into this one man atop of others. He knows the monstrous blunders that happened to me before my upbringing to my new home, letting me give him such type of trust. I think everyone here trust him the most, he brought us all in-sync and with the consist battles within my own mind I would arguably say he's my best friend."

Thee Acrobats
☺♥☯Macabre☯♥☺
"He's distant and placed far beyond the reaches of most humanity I think. He's voice is always low and I don't catch him speak to often, but he... I do try to catch his attention time to time. He seems like an empty void for an ample amount of the time. I wouldn't say I put faith in the boy, but I don't stray from the thought of conversing with him more than my fellow carnies. My biggest attraction to him is the abundance of knowledge he seems to contain within."

☺☯EverMore☯☺

☺☯Axel☯☺
"The boy, he seems to maybe be a small fragment that mirrors the way I once coexisted in. He participates in a lot of sexual deeds and the taking in of alcohol. I've overheard many of the girls express their emotions to their bedroom activities... to shorten the point he reminds me of myself... a dangerous person I once was... I have drunk a few times with him, enjoying out merry making, he's not to bad and I think the circus is what's keeping him good."

☺☯Florence☯☺
"The want to be whore for unknown reasons. She confides in me, complains, and other things that should be meaningless to a girl her age. She asks corrupted, as if she'd been tainted, but nevertheless it's an act to have people fond over her, something a lot of the others do. The things that float from her mouth and into the air can be vulgar like the sluts I ... yes. It's stupid, but she happens to still be young and naïve to some things."

Thee Show Girls
☺☯Calypso☯☺

☺☯Vedette☯☺
"It appears to me that this girl lacks complexity, she's just one persona at all passing time. She's very 'holy', as if she dropped from the heavens on a cloud made from the purest of golds, or at least appears to be so. Flawless, and with it dull. Lively, but empty. She's missing a touch that makes her pop, all she is is a little girl that wears to much makeup."

☺☯Jennie☯☺
"This Jennie... she sees my sadness, but I couldn't careless. The importances of her knowing? There is none, she'll never know what hurts me and she too seems hurt by a tainted past, but nothing that's a comparison to mine. She acts like a diva, or 'bitch' which is not attractive in anyways."

Thee Oddities
Ghost
"This is me, just Ghost. Un fantasma simple."

☺☯Bearded Lady:☯☺

☺☯Kat☯☺
"."

☺☯Risqué☯☺
"."

Thee Stilt Walkers
☺☯Ricket☯☺
"."

☺☯Other Stilt Walker☯☺

☺☯Bo☯☺
"."

Thee Animal Trainers
☺☯Cloverdew Silversun☯☺
"."

☺☯Elephant Trainer☯☺

☺♥Damia Astre♥☺
"."

Thee Clowns
☺☯Shiloh☯☺
"."

Clown (Male):

Other Clown:

Other Clown:

Thee Concessionaires

☺☯Smiles☯☺
"."

Thee Roust-About's
Male Roust-About:
Male Roust-About:
Male Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:

Thee Wanna-Be's

Wanna-Be-Male:

☺☯Felix☯☺
"."

☺☯Pheonix:☯☺
""

Wanna-Be-Female:

☺☯Tomo:☯☺
"."

☺☯Chalice:☯☺
"."

Thee NPC's

Malu & Seneb:
Elephant:
Bobo The Monkey:
Sham The Owl:
Simon:
Feral:
Ceil:
Bear:
Rocky:
Bugg:
Dixie:
Moxy:
Nisse:
Vedette's Cat:
De Audience:

Last edited by Onica-Louis on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:23 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:44 pm

“But dreams have ways of turning into nightmares.”

Thee Carnies

Thee Ring Master

Lyfe:"I'm glad he gave me a chance.." In sort of an odd way, Lyfe became an older brother / fatherly figure for Axel, whether he'd admit it or not. He became a mentor to him, and Axel found that they were similar in many ways. The two of a basic understanding of each other, and mutual agreement of leaving history and private lives, private. Without Lyfe's understanding for the boy, he probably would be roaming the streets, or in jail.

Thee Acrobats

Macabre: ☯/☺ "He's good at what he does." Axel has respect for him, both being acrobats, but always wonders if they're actually friends or not. He's somewhat quiet, and Axel hasn't taken the time to get to know him. He takes Macabre's facade as a message not to bother trying to pick a fight and Axel doesn't really mind him, so he leaves him alone.
EverMore:
Axel:"What's not to love?"
Florence: ☺/♥ "I enjoy her confidence." He likes everything about her, but he doesn't know to what depth.

Thee Show Girls

Calypso: ♥/☯
Vedette: ♥/☯ "Extremely nice.. Kind of like a barbie." Axel is amazed at her always kind and nice presence. The girl is constantly helpful and selfless, which he could never think of doing himself.
Jennie: ♥♥ "Haha.. Jeannie. We have fun together.." Axel is "dating" Jeannie, but he's not the best boyfriend. Their relationship is kind of complicated, and they aren't exactly exclusive. Axel likes to have "fun" with many girls, and he doesn't really seem to always show Jeannie he cares.

Thee Oddities

Ghost:
Bearded Lady:
Kat: ☯/♥ "What an interesting girl... I wish I'd talked to her more." He doesn't know her that well, but she's attractive so he'll probably hit on her sooner or later.
Risqué:"Kind of reserved.. I don't think I know anything about her really." He's seen her act multiple times, but hasn't really talked to her because she's kind of cold.

Thee Stilt Walkers

Ricket:"He's kind of weird. Very weird." Axel thinks he's a funny guy, as weird as he is. He likes his weirdness, and likes to hang around him occasionally.
Other Stilt Walker:
Bo: ☯/♥ "Kind of keeps to herself.. Jeannie's sister right?" Axel knows of her and about her, but hasn't really talked to her much.

Thee Animal Trainers

Cloverdew Silversun:"Nice guy. Lions are cool." Not much else to say.
Elephant Trainer:
Damia Astre: ♥/☯ "Love tigers.." No other comments.

Thee Clowns

Shiloh:"For a while I thought she hated me, but I realized she was just quiet." Axel tried a few times to flirt with her, but she didn't seem interested. After a bit he went to her for advice and what not, and she was always helpful. She may not like him though, because occasionally he's "the bully" in various situations.
Clown (Male):
Other Clown:
Other Clown:

Thee Concessionaires

Smiles:"He's alright.." Axel doesn't dislike him, because he seems like a very cool guy. But he knows they'll possibly but heads in the future.

Thee Roust-About's

Male Roust-About:
Male Roust-About:
Male Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:

Thee Wanna-Be's

Wanna-Be-Male:
Felix:"No comment" Axel still holds a grudge against his brother.
Phoenix:"I don't know him yet."
Wanna-Be-Female:
Tomo:"I don't know her yet."
Chalice:"I don't know her yet."

Thee NPC's

Malu & Seneb:
Elephant:
Bobo The Monkey:
Sham The Owl:
Simon:
Feral:
Ceil:
Bear:
Rocky:
Bugg:
Dixie:
Moxy:
Nisse:
Vedette's Cat:
De Audience:

(PM me if you'd like to discuss changing anything, I'll possibly PM you first..)

Last edited by By Starlight on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:52 pm

"People aren’t broken. They’re just interestingly wired."

Thee Carnies

Thee Ring Master

Lyfe: ☯|☺ "Lyfe's definitely an interesting character, I'm not sure what to make of him but he seems quite charming; besides, he likes cats - So he'll love me."

Thee Acrobats

Macabre: ☯ Macabre is quite reserved, I haven't spoken to him a lot but he seems, okay."

EverMore:

Axel: ☯|☺ "Damn he's arrogant, but Axel's actually quite funny and doesn't seem that bad - After you get over his superior attitude."

Florence: ☺|[♥] "I enjoy being around Florence, she's definitely funny but she does like to be the centre of attention a lot, although, I don't mind. She's got one of the best personalities and definitely isn't shy also, she's hot which y'know, is always good."

Thee Show Girls

Calypso:

Vedette: ☯|☠ [Kat doesn't hate her, she just can't figure her out which annoys her] "I don't know what it is, but there's something that annoys me about Vedette; she's so perfect, too perfect."

Jennie: ☯|☠ [Look at Vedette] "Another girl who seems like the perfect person, she's got the looks and the personality, it's a little annoying but I can't use that as a reason to dislike her and anyway, she seems quite fun."

Thee Oddities

Ghost:

Bearded Lady:

Kat: ☠☠ "I realise you're meant to love yourself but, honestly, I am my own worst enemy."

Risqué: ☯|☺ "She's so icy, if I could get past her cold exterior I bet you'd find a kind person but, I don't know, is it bad I kinda like her icy? It's more interesting."

Thee Stilt Walkers

Ricket: ☺|[♥] "I like Ricket, he's funny, weird, but funny. Some people might find his childishness odd but I actually kinda like it, he's different."

Other Stilt Walker:

Bo: ☯|☺ "I like how honest Bo is, and she can be quite funny. I think she's someone I could come to befriend."

Thee Animal Trainers

Cloverdew Silversun: ☯ "I don't really know Cloverdew all that well but boy does he have a long name. He seems nice enough but every time I see him, Cloverdew's always with those lions of his."

Elephant Trainer:

Damia Astre:

Thee Clowns

Shiloh: ☯|☺ "Shiloh might as well be mute, honestly, all the time I've seen her and I've barely heard her utter a word. Although, that doesn't mean I dislike her - No, she's alright in my book."

Clown (Male):

Other Clown:

Other Clown:

Thee Concessionaires

Smiles: ☺ "Smiles is definitely a good person to go to for cheering up, he's a good guy and I'd say Smiles' a friend, I don't know what he'd say."

Thee Roust-About's

Male Roust-About:

Male Roust-About:

Male Roust-About:

Female Roust-About:

Female Roust-About:

Female Roust-About:

Thee Wanna-Be's

Wanna-Be-Male:

Felix: ☺|☯|[♥] "Like Felix, a lot, he's approachable and doesn't sit superior to everyone else, unlike his brother. He's honest which is a trait I like and while I really don't know him all too well, he's the kind of person I'd befriend."

Phoenix: ☯ "Phoenix is such a funny name for such a timid boy, although, I guess they call him that because of his weird flame obsession - Then again, who am I to go around calling people weird, I'm as odd as it gets."

Wanna-Be-Female:

Tomo: ☺ "Tomo's my favourite wanna-be, she's fiery and I like that, I also enjoy her bluntness, I'm the kind of person who hates sugar-coating, if I ask you a question actually tell me the truth."

Chalice: ☺|☯ "Chalice is a little guarded, although she's also very charismatic so I'm not sure whether I like her or not."

Thee NPC's

Malu & Seneb:

Elephant:

Bobo The Monkey:

Sham The Owl:

Simon:

Feral:

Ceil:

Bear: "I love Bear, and I think Nisse and him might have a thing going on. Wait, they're both boys, oh well - I'm not one to be homophobic - They're interspecies love is fine by me."

Rocky:

Bugg:

Dixie:

Moxy:

Nisse: ☺☺ "Nisse is my little cat, he's so very loyal and follows me everywhere. Nisse means 'victorious' and I found him after I escaped my 'home', so I guess it fit. I was finally free; victorious."

Vedette's Cat:

De Audience: ☺ "And hold for applause. And bow. And smile. And walk away. Our love can go no further than that. Forgive me."

[These were just the thoughts I think my character would have, if you'd like me to change or add anything, just PM me].

Last edited by PatchworkHeart on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:46 pm

Life is better with Sparkles!

[color=#9c3f28]Thee Carnies

Thee Ring Master

Lyfe:♥|☺
"He is so unbelievably hot! He's got that whole tall, dark, handsome thing going and he's got that maturity of an older guy. But have you seen him? He looks like my age! Anyway, yeah he's the best boss ever, and the hottest. "*winks* She flirts with him often, but respects him as her boss.

Thee Acrobats

Macabre:
"I mean he's really reserved so I don't really know him per say. But I do know he's a damned good acrobat and anybody who is good at what they do gets respect from me. But like I said he's pretty distant." She doesn't really talk to him much but she's friendly toward him

EverMore:

Axel:♥♥|☠
"I mean he's not the best boyfriend but I can't seem to let him go" She and Axel are dating, but sometimes she feels like she's puts more into the relationship than he does. She knows he cheats on her, but she chooses to ignore it. She really cares about him but she needs him to commit to her, or she can't do it anymore.

Florence:♥|☺☺
"Florence is one of the girls I like hanging out with the most. She's really cool. Sometimes I catch her checking me out,not that I mind. Honesty if I was bi, I would totally date her. I love her confidence too." She considers Florence a good friend, if not her one of her best friend at the circus

Thee Show Girls

Calypso:
"We show girls need to stick together... but your in my spot" She's a showgirl so that makes her like a sister to Jeanie. But the girls got a lot a confidence, maybe not Florence confident but she's confident and really flirty. Sometimes she makes Jeannie jealous. Jeannie loves being everyone's favorite showgirl, and she doesn't want calypso to take that away.

Vedette:☺☺
"Sweety I don't know how your so good and sweet and a showgirl. But I love this girl. Again she seems a little too good for what we do but I love her, she's like another sister to me." She is constantly watching over her, she considers her a good friend. Well more like a little sister.

Jennie:♥♥♥♥
Gotta love yourself

Thee Oddities

Ghost:
"He seems so sad sometimes..." She sees him all the time, but doesn't believe his facade, mainly since she's a master at her own facade.
Bearded Lady:

Kat:
"Sorry, I'm sweet as sugar but I hate girls who makes stereotypes based on how I look. I don't know who you think you are but I've dealt with jealous before, and I'm not gonna take it from you." Lets just say they're not gonna be best friends any time soon

Risqué:
"She's like a true Carnie she really is into her craft. She's a tad weird, not gonna lie. But she seems really kind and nice." They are friendly but not close

Thee Stilt Walkers

Ricket:☺|☯
"He's hilarious and really nice." They might be friends?

Other Stilt Walker:

Bo:☺☺☺
"Well obviously I love my sister! She's kinda um protective but she's all I got sometimes. "They have a pretty crazy relationship. Some may say they are very destructive together.

Thee Animal Trainers

Cloverdew Silversun:
"Haha he's really into those lions, like really into them. Anyway I don't know him, not really at least." They're acquaintances, at best

Bellua:
"Ok I know she's seems like a total snob but I like her," She likes Bellua, she thinks her confidence is amazing and likes that she is sophisticated
Damia Astre:
"She loves the animals. I don't know her..." No relationship

Thee Clowns

Shiloh:
"Not exaggerating when I say this but we've never talked, ever." No relationship

Lio:☺☺
"I love this kid! Yeah he's weird but he's fun to be around... when he's not being um... crazy?"She likes to hang around him on his good days but his bad days worry her.
Other Clown:

Other Clown:

Thee Concessionaires

Smiles:☺☺
"Aaaw smiled is so cool, he always helps me feel better, he's a pretty amazing dude." They are friends and she considers him somebody she can confide in.

Thee Roust-About's

Male Roust-About:

Male Roust-About:

Male Roust-About:

Female Roust-About:

Female Roust-About:

Female Roust-About:

Thee Wanna-Be's

Wanna-Be-Male:
Felix:♥|☺
"God he confuses me" As previously mentioned she really cares about Axel. However Felix always sticks up for her when Alex does stuff to hurt her. He makes her feel special, like she matters and she loves that. But she knows he wants to make up with his brother. She doesn't want to tear them apart but he makes her happier than Axel has.

Pheonix:
She doesn't really know any of the wanna be's besides Felix

Wanna-Be-Female:

Tomo:
Doesn't know her

Chalice:
Doesn't know her

Thee NPC's

Malu & Seneb:
Elephant:
Bobo The Monkey:
Sham The Owl:
Simon:
Feral:
Ceil:
Bear:
Rocky:
Bugg:
Dixie:
Moxy:☺☺☺☺
"My baby!" She loves this dog and treats it as her baby
Nisse:
Vedette's Cat:
De Audience:

Last edited by bracefacebeauty on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:42 am, edited 5 times in total.

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:24 pm

“We lead strange lives, chasing our dreams around from place to place.”

Thee Carnies

Thee Ring Master

Lyfe:"Seems interesting enough; at least to be a ringmaster."

Thee Acrobats

Macabre:
EverMore:
Axel: ☺☺☺☺ "Please just talk to me?" Felix desperately wants to be close to his brother again.
Florence:

Thee Show Girls

Calypso:
Vedette:
Jennie: ☯/☺ "She seems like a very nice girl.. Though she tries to flirt with me often. I know Axel flirts with her as well, so I try to keep my distance and be friendly as to not upset him." It's not that she isn't attractive or intriguing to Felix, but at the moment he's trying his best to win back his twin, and if Axel has a serious like of the girl he doesn't want to go messing with that. He finds her very sweet though.

Thee Oddities

Strong Man:
Bearded Lady:
Kat: ☯/☺ "She's one of the nicest, down to earth people I've met here. Quirky like a circus person should be, but friendly enough that I like talking to her." He's started to befriend her.
Risqué:

Thee Stilt Walkers

Ricket:
Other Stilt Walker:
Bo:

Thee Animal Trainers

Cloverdew Silversun:
Elephant Trainer:
Damia Astre:

Thee Clowns

Shiloh:
Clown (Male):
Other Clown:
Other Clown:

Thee Concessionaires

Smiles:

Thee Roust-About's

Male Roust-About:
Male Roust-About:
Male Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:

Thee Wanna-Be's

Wanna-Be-Male:
Felix:
Pheonix:
Wanna-Be-Female:
Tomo:
Chalice:

Thee NPC's

Malu & Seneb:
Elephant:
Bobo The Monkey:
Sham The Owl:
Simon:
Feral:
Ceil:
Bear:
Rocky:
Bugg:
Dixie:
Moxy:
Nisse:
Vedette's Cat:
De Audience:

(Work in progress)

Last edited by By Starlight on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:57 pm

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”

Thee Carnies

Thee Ring Master
☺♥Lyfe♥☺: "I respect him for everything he has done for all of us, if it weren't for him, I don't know where I would be. Most likely, dead." If it hadn't been for Lyfe, she most likely wouldn't be where she was today, in some ways, he took her in and gave her a home, a family, and a place to belong, when she had no home, no family, and didn't belong anywhere else in the world, Damia will always love him for that.

Thee Acrobats
☺Macabre☺: "He is so quiet, and I love it, I feel like I could sit down beside him and just bask in the silence when I need it the most, and he would understand." She doesn't know him real well, but she likes to sometimes just sit beside him and relax, she feels like if she can sit beside someone, not hold up a conversation, and still be at peace, well that someone is worth knowing.

EverMore:

☯Axel☯: "Who him? He seem's interesting, but not my type, I do respect his love for Tigers, but I don't really know the guy." She doesn't like to sleep around, and mostly she doesn't respect people who do, but she could honestly care less about how much he likes sex and money, through she doesn't know him, he's still a part of the circus, and therefore, part of her family, she believes family should be able to see through each other's difference's and so that's what she does.

☺Florence☺: "I enjoy her company when she comes by to watch me practice with my Tigers, I am glad she had gotten over most of her fear and I try to ignore that fact that she watches my ass like a hawk, I guess I should be flattered." She remembers when she first met the girl, she was horrified of being eaten by one of her Tigers, it was actually very amusing, but she helped her try to get over her fear by having Feral and Simon play with her, it seemed to help, and it made Damia happy to help someone rid themselves of their fears.

Thee Show Girls
☺Calypso☺: "It's fun to watch her dance, mostly because I know I could never belly-dance and be taken seriously." Damia often likes to sit and watch as the red head does her performance, not to be a pervert or anything, but because she just likes dancing over all, and loves to watch the moves that the girl has mastered.

☺Vedette☺: "I love that girl, she is such a sweetheart and Ciel loves her." Through they had never really shared words before, she respects her because of how caring she is when it comes to everyone and how thoughtful she is. Damia understands she she has a bad past, she can see it in her eyes, but she wont call her out on it, everyone has their demons to hide.

☯Jennie☯: "I don't know her, and I don't trust her, but I respect her." She girl has worked hard to get where she is, while she comes from a rich family, she doesn't act like she has a pole stuck up her butt, if Damia got to know her better, she would be able to call her a friend.

Thee Oddities
☺♥Ghost♥☺: "I can honestly be myself around him, when I'm near Ghost I feel like I don't have to be tense, but instead I can just relax, and there is something more to my feelings, but that's best not explored..." Damia isn't sure how to react on how she feels about Ghost, in some ways her feelings for him are similar to how she feels for Lyfe, and it doesn't help that the two of them are always together, in fact Damia tries to avoid both men when their together, or she ends up reduced to a pile of mush. On certain nights she'll visit Ghost's tent so she can have a drinking buddy, but it's not very often this happens, through when ever it does, she makes sure to leave his tent before she falls asleep, mostly because she's scared that if their both drunk, one thing will lead to another, and she wont be able to remember the experience the next day. That is defiantly a experience she wants to remember.

☯Kat☯: "I find her interesting because of how similar we are." Both of them have learned to not trust other's because of their past, and therefore they most likely don't have any good reason to trust each other, but if they got to know each other better, Damia and Kat would most likely become good friends.

☯Risqué☯: "She seems like a dark person, but I like to look past appearance's, I wish I could help her with her fears when it comes to the stage. I really do." Because Damia keeps to herself, she hasn't spoke much to the other girl, but she wouldn't mind trying to talk to her.

Thee Stilt Walkers
☺Ricket☺: "He can make me laugh more than anyone I've ever met." Damia loves to be around Ricket because of how carefree and happy he is, the way he acts makes her smile and laugh more than she has in years, so naturally she loves to hang out around him when she has free time or when she is feeling down.

☯Bo☯: "I don't really know her, but she seems nice enough." Damia never really sat down and talked with the girl, not that she is bothered much by it, but she wouldn't mind talking to her and getting to know her and maybe making a new friend.

Thee Animal Trainers
☺Cloverdew Silversun☺: "Micel? Oh I love that guy, he is the only other person that honsely shares my passion for animals, he's like my big brother." Damia loves animals, so does Micel, so of course they get along brilliantly, she loves to be around him and his Lions because of how happy he is around them, and his happiness tends to make her happy too, it's strange.

Elephant Trainer:

☠Damia Astre☠: "I hate myself more than you ever could.” Damia hates herself, who she is and how she became this way, she hates the fact that she could never be more like her siblings and that she had to be the odd one out, she hates everything about herself and always will, she can blame her parents and her school and her family all she wants, but none of that will ever be true, she blames herself for everything.

Thee Clowns
Shiloh:

Thee Concessionaires
Smiles:

Thee Roust-About's

Thee Wanna-Be's

Wanna-Be-Male:
Felix:
Pheonix:
Tomo:
Chalice:

Thee NPC's

Malu & Seneb:
Elephant:
Bobo The Monkey:
Sham The Owl:
Simon:
Feral:
Ceil:
Bear:
Rocky:
Bugg:
Dixie:
Moxy:
Nisse:
Vedette's Cat:
De Audience:

Last edited by Emily3456 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:12 pm

(This is not finished. Ricket's is the farthest away from being finished. If you want to talk about relationships or whatever for either Shiloh or Ricket, just shoot me a PM & I'll reply ASAP.)
"The best thing about life is knowing you have one."

Thee Carnies

Thee Ring Master

Lyfe: ☯ "Well, he's the Ring Master, after all.
Shiloh tries not to make an opinion of him, considering he's basically the boss around the circus.

Thee Acrobats

Macabre: ☯ "I don't really talk to him."
Being a quiet person herself, she hasn't really talked to him, but she's seen him in his act and believes he's good, just like the other acrobats. But she can't understand how they can stand being that high off the ground.
EverMore:
Axel: ☯/☺ "He's okay."
Shiloh, honestly, couldn't care less about this guy. Now, if he's in a jam or something, of course she'll help him out, the fact is though, she just doesn't talk to him all that much. Unless he's coming to her for advice or something.
Florence: ☺/♥ "[I]If there's one person I could just listen to all day, this is defiantly her.
"
Shiloh, honestly, likes this girl. So what if she does most of the talking and Shiloh just sits there, Shiloh's fine with it. She likes listening to people talk, especially this person.

Thee Show Girls

Calypso:
Vedette: ☯ "She just seems so nice."
Shiloh hasn't really talked to her, but seeing her around the circus leads her to believe she's a nice person.
Jennie: ☯ "Never really talked to her."
I'm pretty sure this is self explanatory.

Thee Oddities

Ghost: ☯/☺ "He's a nice guy."
This is one of the people Shiloh may just want to sit with once in a while.
Bearded Lady:
Kat: ☯/☺ "She seems a little odd, but in a good way."
Obviously, Shiloh doesn't really talk to her, but she finds her on the good side of oddness and likes seeing her act as she's amazed at it.
Risqué: ☯ "Don't really talk to her."
Self explanatory.

Thee Stilt Walkers

Ricket: ☺ "This guy is hilarious! He's like a brother to me."
Ricket is the guy that can kind of break Shiloh out of her quietness and make her talk and laugh with his many jokes.
Other Stilt Walker:
Bo:

Thee Animal Trainers

Cloverdew Silversun: ☯/☺ "He's nice and so are his lions."
Shiloh doesn't really talk to him all that much, but she'll occasionally go and sit with him and his lions. Not to talk, really, but to just sit.
Elephant Trainer:
Damia Astre: ☯/☺ "There's just something about this girl..."
Shiloh, like everyone else, doesn't really talk to this girl, but she can find herself amazed by how she is with the tigers and likes to see her shows. Shiloh can even find herself watching her train sometimes, she wouldn't say anything of course.

Thee Clowns

Shiloh: ☯/☠ "Sometimes, I just hate how I am..."
Shiloh has these problems where she'll hate herself whether it be because of her being so damn quiet or because of her sexuality or because she hates that she hates seeing families.
Clown (Male):
Other Clown:
Other Clown:

Thee Concessionaires

Smiles: ☺ "He's all smiles all the time."
Shiloh would like to consider Smiles a friend. Maybe even consider him a brother...or...maybe not that far, but close.

Thee Roust-About's

Male Roust-About:
Male Roust-About:
Male Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:

Thee Wanna-Be's

Wanna-Be-Male:
Felix:
Pheonix: ☯/☺ "He's quiet, like me."
Shiloh is mildly interested in this Wanna-Be in the fact that he seems really quiet and her curiosity gets the best of her.
Wanna-Be-Female:
Tomo: ☯/☺/♥ "I like her. She seems cool.
Though, she's still a Wanna-Be, Shiloh has an interest in her.
Chalice:

Thee NPC's

Malu & Seneb:
Elephant:
Bobo The Monkey: ☺ "Awh, this guy is awesome."
Shiloh has become good little friends with this little (again, not so little) guy.
Sham The Owl: ☺ "Sham's amazing. I just love him."
Shiloh just loves their little (or, more like huge) owl. She can sometimes be found petting the wild bird.
Simon:
Feral:
Ceil:
Bear: ☺ "Bear is just the cutest little Pomeranian!"
Shiloh has become good friends with Bear as he sometimes accompanies her.
Rocky:
Bugg: ☺ "We perform together."
Self explanatory.
Dixie:
Moxy:
Nisse:
Vedette's Cat:
De Audience: ☺ "I can't not like the audience."
Shiloh figures being a clown means you have to be cool with all the audience. She leaves the hating of the families until after they all leave.

"RRRRRRRRIIII-KIKIKIKIKI-TITITI!!!! Haha!"

Thee Carnies

Thee Ring Master

Lyfe: ☺ "Awh, thee Ring Master. Thee leader of thee ring! The king of the carnies! The lord of the Circus!"
Ricket could go on and on with different nicknames to call this guy. So, he understands he's the mysterious ring master and all, but that doesn't stop Ricket from making a little fun out of his personality.

Thee Acrobats

Macabre:
EverMore:
Axel:
Florence:

Thee Show Girls

Calypso:
Vedette:
Jennie:

Thee Oddities

Ghost:
Bearded Lady:
Kat:
Risqué:

Thee Stilt Walkers

Ricket:
Other Stilt Walker:
Bo:

Thee Animal Trainers

Cloverdew Silversun:
Elephant Trainer:
Damia Astre:

Thee Clowns

Shiloh: ☺ "She's like a sister to me. I don't understand why people find her quiet."
Ricket's never had a hard time making Shiloh talk or laugh.
Clown (Male):
Other Clown:
Other Clown:

Thee Concessionaires

Smiles: ☺ "Awh, Smiles me lad. Always with a nice big smile on his face."
Ricket defiantly likes this guys attitude.

Thee Roust-About's

Male Roust-About:
Male Roust-About:
Male Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:

Thee Wanna-Be's
Ricket made it his plan to make the Wanna-Be's feel welcome by talking to them or saying hi with a big smile whenever he sees them.

Wanna-Be-Male:
Felix:
Pheonix: ☺ "Ah, a quiet lab he be. But he's still a friend.
Though, he may be quiet, Ricket still counts him as a friend.
Wanna-Be-Female:
Tomo: ☺ "She's a feisty young tyke, now ain't she?"
Ricket likes her as she's kinda crazy and fun!
Chalice:

Thee NPC's

Malu & Seneb:
Elephant:
Bobo The Monkey:
Sham The Owl:
Simon:
Feral:
Ceil:
Bear:
Rocky: ☺ "He's my little buddy!
As Rocky companies the stilt walkers on a daily basis, Ricket already calls him a buddy as he's always around him or the other stilt walkers.
Bugg:
Dixie:
Moxy:
Nisse:
Vedette's Cat:
De Audience:

Last edited by Rage&Pride on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:40 pm

"This is a home for the homeless and hope for the hopeless."

Thee Carnies

Thee Ring Master

Lyfe: "I have learned to make peace with myself...I'm not perfect, but I'm not as broken as I used to be and I'll leave it at that."

Thee Acrobats

Macabre: "Like all of the carnies, I try to have a general understand of each individual, for none of them are the same. Macabre is a rather quiet one that I would like to get to know better, but I know that he likes his space, so I will not pry. However, if he needs someone to talk to, I'll be here."

EverMore: "Ever is very beautiful and yes, I am physically attracted her, but that's all it is...physical, I mean. Despite my attraction, I treat her like everyone else: like a human being."

Axel: "Axel is like a little brother to me or maybe a son. He and I are probably closer than I am with anyone else because we have an unspoken understanding regarding where we draw the line. He's a good kid and talented. He'll go far."

☺/♥ Florence: "Miss Florence is a pleasure. She is a sight to see and like Evermore, I'm attracted to her, but I see beauty within her as well as the outside. I like her, I won't lie, but I would never make a move since I have so much respect for her as an employee and a person, in general."

Thee Show Girls

Calypso: "I honestly don't have an opinion on her because I don't know much about her."

Vedette: "Another beauty in the circus, Vedette is a sweetheart and I really enjoy her company. I think she should open up a bit more...then again, who am I to talk."

Jennie: "She is walking temptation. Jennie tends to flirt with me a lot, and I do the same, but I don't think I'd touch her. She is too perfect and I like women that can still look lovely despite their outer flaws. Don't get me wrong, she is splendid, but she isn't the one for me and Axel already has her heart. I wish them both the best."

Thee Oddities

☺/♥ Ghost: "Ghost is my right hand man, I adore him, wholeheartedly. Whenever I need a hand, I can count on Ghost to keep the carnies in check in my absence. I can honestly say that I love him...whether it's merely friendship or more...I haven't decided.

Bearded Lady:

Kat: "Kat is absolutely adorable. I love kittens, so her act is just a bonus for me. She is talented and just an overall good person, I don't regret recruiting her into our family."

Risqué: "Risque and I haven't gotten the opportunity to actually engage in conversation, so I don't have much of an opinion on her."

Thee Stilt Walkers

Ricket: "Ricket is a lively one. He is the one I go to when I need a laugh. He's the comic relief."

Other Stilt Walker:

Bo: "Bo is a complete joy. She has a good heart and a lot of patience...especially with a wild card like Jennie being her sister."

Thee Animal Trainers

Cloverdew Silversun: "He is a good man and I like his sunny personality."

Elephant Trainer:

☺/♥ Damia Astre: "I've grown fond of Damia, she truly is an untamed star and I have the utmost respect for her. I want her to strive for greatness and better herself."

Thee Clowns

Shiloh:"I know that she tries to stay professional with me, but I still like her, nonetheless. I don't push her to talk to me, but if she ever needs me, I'll be here. I'm always here for my carnies."

Clown (Male):
Other Clown:
Other Clown:

Thee Concessionaires

Smiles: "Smiles' names kind of gives it away. He is always able to put a grin on my face when I'm feeling down. I'm glad he's a member of the family."

Thee Roust-About's

Male Roust-About:
Male Roust-About:
Male Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:

Thee Wanna-Be's

Wanna-Be-Male:
Felix: "He's fresh meat. I recruited him because I know that he and Axel have a lot to work on. I want Axel to b able to let go of whatever is ailing him and I believe that Felix can save him."

Pheonix: "He's a timid kid and I hope that he'll branch out and get to know some of the others. I'll be keeping an eye on him."

Wanna-Be-Female:

☺/♥ Tomo: "Tomo is fiery. I like her spunky and her style. I think she's beautiful. Her looks are all I can really go on, but I'm sure that if I get to know her better, I'd really like her."

Chalice: "She is a woman of charm and I like that. She managed to enchant me with her charisma and I figured she deserved a shot."

Thee NPC's

Malu & Seneb:
Elephant:
Bobo The Monkey:
Sham The Owl:
Simon:
Feral:
Ceil:
Bear:
Rocky:
Bugg:
Dixie:
Moxy:
Nisse:
Vedette's Cat:
De Audience:

Last edited by peace_of_mind7 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:32 am

(This is a work in progress, so if you'd like to work on something, or have something changed, etc, feel free to message me.)

“Entangled are our lives, blinded by the illusion of identity, and we are as human as we are fires dancing upon stars.”

Thee Carnies

Thee Ring Master

Lyfe
“It’s a natural inclination of mine to observe those that display the enigmatic traits of a subject that seizes me. The word physics is derived from the Greek word for ‘knowledge of nature’ and what is closer to nature than life itself? If you listen you will hear hundreds of stories of the ringleader, each elaborate, many tragic, all false, therefore logic dictates that as a result of my remaining curiosity that I keep my senses alert to piece together this particular puzzle. What is keeping me from dissection is undeniably my gratitude towards him, and that is really, really annoying.”

Thee Acrobats

Macabre
“To be brief, I have no opinion of myself.”

EverMore
TBA

Axel
“Axel is a person that embodies what puts a bad taste in my mouth, and I can’t say I like him. Underneath his egocentricity and pattern of indulging in mindless behavior he is both an intelligent and capable person, so it's not a surprise that his actions confuse me and what's more is that I’m unable to begin to understand him because I can’t tolerate him for long periods of time. I figure that whatever his story might be will be told if I happen to stick around long enough, provided that it’s as brazen as he is. Otherwise he is an acrobat that I trust during acts, so I’ve learned to appreciate him, despite the faults.”

Florence
“Initially I was intimidated by her because the reasons why we preform contrasts so strongly. I felt as if I was tarnishing her art form with my need to escape the world, but since then I’ve become comfortable around her regardless of that perception more or less, remaining. Florence, she has a progressive mind and a personality that will get her far, and though they are rare, I do enjoy our conversations. Honestly, her diet concerns me, hot dogs bring a risk of cancer with them, and it’d be a shame if she had to stop preforming due to illness. To be fair, it’s hypocritical of me to criticize her.”

Thee Show Girls

Calypso
TBA

Vedette
“Diamonds, traditionally, are regarded with high value and thought to be the pinnacle of natural beauty and perfection. Howbeit, for diamonds to be created they must undergo unbearable heat and pressure. That is how I’d describe Vedette, since while she is amiable and compassionate it’s obvious to me that she has not been exempted from the cruelty of humanity. Albeit, what has sullied her innocence isn’t something I actively seek to learn. To pry at her façade and poke at her demons, it feels as if it’d be a crime.”

Jennie
“I can’t say much about Jennie since I haven’t been around her much, but what I do know is that the aura of confidence radiating off of her during work hours differs from her true personality. What I’ve witnessed has been mere glimpses here and there so I can’t come to any conclusions, but there must be a reason why she stays with Axel. It’s an unfortunate situation, but it’s not one I’ll intervene in.”

Thee Oddities

Ghost
“Human beings are creatures that conceal themselves in plasters and acrylics. Each of us paint our own personas whether it is intentional or not, and granted that I don’t have concrete evidence, I believe that Ghost is a person of the former group. It’s an unexplainable phenomenon, the sense I have that the two of us correspond with one another. Alas, it’s not a feeling I can shake off and the consequence of this parallel suspicion is hesitance. Indecision persists as I ponder if it would be healthy or wise to get to know him, but since I inhale toxic fumes heedlessly, I might as well summon the dead as well.”

Kat
TBA

Risqué
TBA

Thee Stilt Walkers

Ricket
TBA

Bo
TBA

Thee Animal Trainers

Cloverdew Silversun
TBA

Elephant Trainer
TBA

Damia Astre
TBA

Thee Clowns

Shiloh
TBA

Clown (Male)
TBA

Lio

Thee Concessionaires

Smiles:
TBA

Thee Roust-About's

Thee Wanna-Be's

Wanna-Be-Male
TBA

Felix
TBA

Pheonix
TBA

Wanna-Be-Female
TBA

Tomo
TBA

Chalice
TBA

Thee NPC's

Malu & Seneb:
Elephant:
Bobo The Monkey:
Sham The Owl:
Simon:
Feral:
Ceil:
Bear:
Rocky:
Bugg:
Dixie:
Moxy:
Nisse:
Vedette's Cat:
De Audience:

날 밀어내도 난 다시 네게로 다가가서

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:39 am

PM me if you want to discuss relationships :3

"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."

Thee Carnies

Thee Ring Master

Lyfe:

Thee Acrobats
[/center]
Macabre:
EverMore:
Axel:
Florence:

Thee Show Girls

Calypso:
Vedette:
Jennie:

Thee Oddities

Strong Man:
Bearded Lady:
Kat:
Risqué:

Thee Stilt Walkers

Ricket:
Other Stilt Walker:
Bo:

Thee Animal Trainers

Cloverdew Silversun:
Elephant Trainer:
Damia Astre:

Thee Clowns

Shiloh:
Clown (Male):
Other Clown:
Other Clown:

Thee Concessionaires

Smiles:

Thee Roust-About's

Male Roust-About:
Male Roust-About:
Male Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:

Thee Wanna-Be's

Wanna-Be-Male:
Felix:
Pheonix:
Wanna-Be-Female:
Tomo:
Chalice:

Thee NPC's

Malu & Seneb:
Elephant:
Bobo The Monkey:
Sham The Owl:
Simon:
Feral:
Ceil:
Bear:
Rocky:
Bugg:
Dixie:
Moxy:
Nisse:
Vedette's Cat:
De Audience:
[/center]

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:57 pm

"You cannot outrun insanity, anymore than you can outrun your own shadow."

Thee Carnies

Thee Ring Master

Lyfe: ☺ "I can hardly dislike the guy who gave me a knew home, and let me do what I love; be who I am, now can I?"

Thee Acrobats

Macabre: ☯ "I have respect for Macabre, and while we hardly speak, I can see he's an intelligent guy and I wouldn't mind befriending him."

EverMore:

Axel: ☯ "Axel annoys me - He could be such a nice guy if only he'd get off that high horse of his."

Florence: ☺|[♥] "I know I'm not one to go for the loud, party girl but nobody can help being drawn to Florence, her constant unwavering charisma really is attractive. Definitely."

Thee Show Girls

Calypso:

Vedette: ☯|☺ "Vedette is like candy, sweet and good natured but too much can be sickly, I enjoy Vedette's company but only for so long."

Jennie: ☺ "I like Jennie, she's got a great personality but I just don't really she really understands me. Jennie's great to have around on a good day and I enjoy spending time with her."

Thee Oddities

Ghost:

Bearded Lady:

Kat: ☺ "Kat's definitely a friend, she's got a similar personality in the way that we're both very careful. She also knows how to control my temper."

Risqué: ☯ "I can tell, if I could just break down that cold exterior of hers, inside would be a thoughtful caring girl and that's the type of person I need in my life."

Lio: ☯ "We have our good days and we have our bad days."

Thee Stilt Walkers

Ricket: ☺ "Ricket makes me laugh, he's the person I like to hang around when I'm in a good mood because we can just joke for ages, however, on bad days Ricket just seems too boisterous and his childish ways are irritating. But, I don't mean I dislike him, only when I'm having one of [i]those days do I find myself not enjoying his company."[/i]

Other Stilt Walker:

Bo: ☯|☺|[♥] "Bo's quite different to her half sister, I like her honest and strong attitude, she comes across as the type of person who can be thoughtful and I think that's a great quality to have."

Thee Animal Trainers

Cloverdew Silversun: "I think I could possibly grow to like Cloverdew, but the thing is - It's so difficult to talk to him, he's only ever with his lions."

Bellua: ☯|☺ "Bellua is very confident, she definitely knows what she wants and is very passionate about it. I've also noticed her elegance, her soft voice and graceful walk. I wouldn't mind getting to know her more."

Damia Astre: ☯|[♥] "If I'm honest, I really like Damia. She's so headstrong and passionate but then again reserved, I do admire her and I do want to become friends."

Thee Clowns

Shiloh: ☯|☺ "Shiloh's reserved, like me, I wouldn't say we were great friends but I like her character and I guess if we spoke more, maybe we could."

Clown (Male):

Other Clown:

Other Clown:

Thee Concessionaires

Smiles: ☺ "I like Smiles, I do - It's just, sometimes you need a bit of seriousness, to get your mind sorted out. Smiles obviously doesn't believe that."

Thee Roust-About's

Male Roust-About:

Male Roust-About:

Male Roust-About:

Female Roust-About:

Female Roust-About:

Female Roust-About:

Thee Wanna-Be's

Wanna-Be-Male:

Felix: ☺ "He is actually quite a nice guy. I thought at first, because of his brother, he'd be just as obnoxious but actually, Felix is a honest, intelligent guy and I respect that."

Phoenix: ☯|☺ "Phoenix is shy, definitely, but he's also rather intriguing. I barely know him but I just really want to find out why he carries that lighter with him everywhere he goes."

Wanna-Be-Female:

Tomo: ☯ "Well, Tomo's definitely a spitfire. Not that I mind, but sometimes it can be a bit annoying the whole 'rebellious' act."

Chalice: ☯ "Chalice seems rather easygoing and rather charismatic so I don't see why we shouldn't get on."

Thee NPC's

Malu & Seneb:

Elephant:

Bobo The Monkey:

Sham The Owl:

Simon:

Feral:

Ceil:

Bear:

Rocky:

Bugg:

Dixie:

Moxy:

Nisse: ☺ "While I'm more of a dog person than cat, Nisse is rather sweet and does, anyway, act more dog than feline."

Comet: ☺☺ "Comet's my companion, he's always there beside me and I've had him for so many years, he's a great pet."

Vedette's Cat:

De Audience: ☺ "Of course I love the audience, how could I not?"

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuLei on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:43 pm

Pm or something to talk about relations if you want to.

"....The Flames are Calming...."

Thee Carnies

Thee Ring Master

Lyfe:

Thee Acrobats

Macabre:

EverMore:

Axel:

Florence:

Thee Show Girls

Calypso:

Vedette:

Jennie:

Thee Oddities

Strong Man:

Bearded Lady:

Kat:

Risqué:

Thee Stilt Walkers

Ricket:

Other Stilt Walker:

Bo:

Thee Animal Trainers

Cloverdew Silversun:

Elephant Trainer:

Damia Astre:

Thee Clowns

Shiloh:

Clown (Male):

Other Clown:

Other Clown:

Thee Concessionaires

Smiles:

Thee Roust-About's

Male Roust-About:

Male Roust-About:

Male Roust-About:

Female Roust-About:

Female Roust-About:

Female Roust-About:

Thee Wanna-Be's

Wanna-Be-Male:

Felix:

Wanna-Be-Female:

Tomo:

Chalice:

Thee NPC's

Malu & Seneb:

Elephant:

Bobo The Monkey:

Sham The Owl:

Simon:

Feral:

Ceil:

Bear:

Rocky:

Bugg:

Dixie:

Moxy:

Nisse:

Vedette's Cat:

De Audience:

LuLei
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:52 pm

Be who you are, and don't back down

Thee Carnies

Thee Ring Master

Lyfe:

Thee Trapezey

Fleur:

Thee Acrobats

Macabre:
EverMore:
Axel:
Florence:

Thee Show Girls

Calypso:
Vedette:
Jennie:

Thee Oddities

Strong Man:
Bearded Lady:
Kat:
Risqué:

Thee Stilt Walkers

Ricket:
Other Stilt Walker:
Bo:

Thee Animal Trainers

Cloverdew Silversun:
Bellua:
Damia Astre:

Thee Clowns

Shiloh:
Clown (Male):
Other Clown:
Other Clown:

Thee Concessionaires

Smiles:

Thee Roust-About's

Male Roust-About:
Male Roust-About:
Male Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:

Thee Wanna-Be's

Wanna-Be-Male:
Felix:
Pheonix:
Wanna-Be-Female:
Tomo:
Chalice:

Thee NPC's

Malu & Seneb:
Elephant:
Bobo The Monkey:
Sham The Owl:
Simon:
Feral:
Ceil:
Bear:
Rocky:
Bugg:
Dixie:
Moxy:
Nisse:
Vedette's Cat:
De Audience:

Don't put so much faith in someone, they aren't always who they say they are

Thee Carnies

Thee Ring Master

Lyfe:

Thee Trapezey

Fleur:

Thee Acrobats

Macabre:
EverMore:
Axel:
Florence:

Thee Show Girls

Calypso:
Vedette:
Jennie:

Thee Oddities

Strong Man:
Bearded Lady:
Kat:
Risqué:

Thee Stilt Walkers

Ricket:
Other Stilt Walker:
Bo:

Thee Animal Trainers

Cloverdew Silversun:
Bellua:
Damia Astre:

Thee Clowns

Shiloh:
Clown (Male):
Other Clown:
Other Clown:

Thee Concessionaires

Smiles:

Thee Roust-About's

Male Roust-About:
Male Roust-About:
Male Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:
Female Roust-About:

Thee Wanna-Be's

Wanna-Be-Male:
Felix:
Pheonix:
Wanna-Be-Female:
Tomo:
Chalice:

Thee NPC's

Malu & Seneb:
Elephant:
Bobo The Monkey:
Sham The Owl:
Simon:
Feral:
Ceil:
Bear:
Rocky:
Bugg:
Dixie:
Moxy:
Nisse:
Vedette's Cat:
De Audience:

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!