Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This Mad, Dark World

This Mad, Dark World

a part of “This Mad, Dark World”, a fictional universe by Azure Limit.

In a world controlled by the creatures of the night, those who seek the light again rise up and resist.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “This Mad, Dark World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] This Mad, Dark World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:02 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "This Mad, Dark World"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] This Mad, Dark World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brigitteanncastro on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:05 am

Can I play as a female hunter? XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brigitteanncastro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:07 am

Sure go for it.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceoftheHunters on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:43 am

Can i have Levantine?
Life is like a rose, the more it opens, the more you become beautiful XD

PrinceoftheHunters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:53 am

Sure if you want.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:32 am

D: I don't know if I want to be a hunter or a vampire. >.<
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:09 am

Can I be a male vampire?
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Virile on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:34 am

Would it be possible to be a demon that sides with the humans? O:

Virile
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:21 pm

Uhm..Uhm...Can I create a Wraith Daemon, or is that too ghosty and not enough Daemon-y? Hm..Maybe I can just submit a profile and you can tell me if it not right, eh?
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:36 pm

@Virile if you want to you may.

@pieluver Go ahead and make the character. I'm sure it will be fine.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:18 pm

I was wondering when we were going to start...
And we're all just a little insane...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:31 pm

Probably in a day or two. I want to get a few more characters to join.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:47 pm

Okay:) Just wondering.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brigitteanncastro on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Is romance allowed here?

brigitteanncastro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Uh...it is one of the tags...

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OldSkoolGirl on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:22 am

Is it okay if me character is on the humans side because I think I forgot to add that...

OldSkoolGirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:18 pm

Thats fine...But from now on we are gonna need some antagonists.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:14 pm

If y'all like I can make another antagonist. I love playing the bad guys.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylentStand on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:18 pm

I was planning to play the part of minor antagonist with my character, if that's okay with you. As an agent of the fallen government, he doesn't really care what your intentions are. If you're not human, you're the enemy.
Protect and Serve

SylentStand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:07 pm

Alright! Planning on making a Demon Antagonist! :D

(Hopes thats okay)

Wheatley
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!