Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

So...

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

So...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dyne on Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:50 pm

I'm new here. Getting new to these odd surroundings that look very aesthetic. I enjoy. A little about myself, I like roleplaying, I love music, and I'm EXTREMELY busy.

Hopefully I'll find lots of free time, pull some late hours, and get in some good posts. lol.

I enjoy rp'ing fantasy mainly, almost strictly. Though, I will venture out of such a genre occasionally. I came here from another sight, that I'll leave unnamed. I'm hoping this will be my place forget about my stress's from other places. So please, be nice! xD

I'm a cool person if your cool to me. I'll hang out and talk to whoever I want, even if you don't like them. It's just how I am. Now...

Hi! ^.^
----------

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dyne
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: So...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:14 am

Welcome, this can be a great site if you let it. Have fun and don't be a chud!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:17 am

Welcome to RPG!
I, too, enjoy fantasy rps, but only recently I've started branching out. I hope you can find yourself enough time to post, and some good rps to join while you're at it :)
If you need any help, please feel free to contact me. I'm not an admin or anything, but I'm always willing to help!

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby quidhala on Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:02 am

Welcome Dyne,

I'm a recent addition myself. I just started chatting, posting and putting myself out there and the people on this sight really responded. They are some of the friendliest and most tallented people I've associated with online. So look around at the postings and take advantage of the chat box at the bottom of the page, especially if you have questions. I have a few links with basic info you might want to browse through. We also have some of our most skilled RPers tutor people in the Role Play Academy. It's a good place to get started whether you are new to RP or an old pro. Just be patient and explore all that this site has to offer. Hope to see you around soon.

Quidhala

Read This First

Quick Guide

Etiquette

quidhala
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dyne on Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:17 pm

Wow. Thank you guys.

I really wish I would have found this site a lot sooner... oh well.

Thanks for the responses. I'm sure I'll fit right in! xD

Dyne
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:05 pm

Hey! Welcome to the board! ^^
I hope to meet up with you in some rps sometime.
I am sure you will fit in too. ^^
And I love your avy!

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:00 pm

Don't worry about finding the site sooner. It's never too late to join us. =)

I welcome you! So many people have already pointed you in the right directions, so I'll just add that you should stop into the chatroom to introduce yourself and talk to some other members. Lots of new members make new friends there. =D I've become really good friends with two members recently because of the chat. =D

Again, I welcome you and I really hope you can come to call this another home like we do. If there is anything I can do to assist you, please feel free to PM me or something.

=D
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dyne on Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:54 pm

haha. Okay. Thank You All so much. I'm sure I'll enjoy my time here.

Dyne
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!