Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Infected

Infected

a part of “Infected”, a fictional universe by LittlexVamp.

Seven children are taken from their home during the night. They spend the next 13 years in a Goverment agency, injected and tested. One day, they have had enough... (NEED SCIENTIST)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Infected”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Infected

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:15 am

Hmm...I'm back and bored. I think Im going to try to escape! >:D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:21 am

@Vivi: I'm not sure if the scientists would allow grouping of the children and experiments.. to handle that big a number... we need real good security measures! xD
But in one way or another they gotta meet up... soo..

@Tabris: Thing is I may create another character~ Experiment. If you need a name for the OOC uhm-- she'll be called 0777 (Nova)

@NewKid: Welcome back and watch us smart science people stop you xD or more rather perhaps our muscle folk (guards)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:35 am

I might put Kaoru or Akira with you Nova then. Always amusing to RP with you Valkyrie.

So yeah... we're gonna have two experiments without a scientist if the other scientists take on 2 experiments each. Not that it really matters I guess, we'll probably just rotate from time to time. That way everyone can experience the wrath of Akira first hand!

Good luck escaping Kid. :D

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:35 am

I still need to read some for the scienctist's, and i was one of the first people to submit, but i heard too amny people had water pwoers so i switched it to ice, which kind of fits her name a little bette if you think about it.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:50 pm

Apparently, one of children is turning on me...which is kinda ironic, because I was going to have my charter try to help the others escape...

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:24 pm

If your talking about my character then you are wrong. I'm not turning on you. My character just didn't want to be ripped to shreds by your character. I've only got telepathy, you can create tentacles from your chest. Plus, I like the character Jane so I want to keep her safe. Lastly, the assistant Annie didn't do anything to anyone. I'm wanting to escape, but I'm hoping not to get anyone killed in the process.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:06 pm

*NOTICE*

Won't be able to post as much over the coming week or so, on vacation, but I'll try to keep up and post as much as possible.

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:01 am

Hold up...Valkyrie, where in the dickens did Nova come from? As I remember, she was coming to aid Jane (for that's where the signal is).

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:01 pm

Some sciencetist, any sciencetist maybe Dr. M (i forgot how to spell it) should like follow some of the children, and then talk to Krystal, and try to make her come into a room, and lock ehr in there. Because Krystal will basically do as shes told.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:03 pm

Macarius! I choose dodgey spelling names for a reason :D Anyway...why would he lock anyone in a room? Then again, if he could get one of the experiments to stop them.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:36 pm

NewKidOnTheBlock wrote:Hold up...Valkyrie, where in the dickens did Nova come from? As I remember, she was coming to aid Jane (for that's where the signal is).

"The device sent a signal throughout the laboratory to confirm the current whereabouts of the escapee not only to advise other doctors where not to go..
But to also summon another experiment asap to deal with the matter.."

Its not coming for Jane..its coming for yous. I was supposed to say where she came out of and that she located you successfully (after being sent a signal which equals to code red meaning some of you have escaped. I guess some may be wondering why not have Nova react on her own accord after the red alert.. well thats just in case its a drill or another standard procedure. She's not a complete robot yet and thats one of her flaws...but hey her human side is still somewhat intact thanks to that. If she was set on automatic reaction it'll be crazy. ) but I was running short on time and couldn't let you guys escape so easily.

@ Tabris. Nova is loyal to us scientists.. she doesn't have any choice really xD So in regards to; "if he could get one of the experiments to stop them." Nova is on the case /o/ But Jane sent her out already for it hmm.. still. Nothing wrong with her receiving orders from various scientists at a time or maybe told a certain way to capture them rather than capture by any means necessary. Idk ><
Thanks for the compliment too xD

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Tab, he could lock Krystal in a room to stop her from escaping. ANd then maybe usign a shot, he could use her against the otehr experiments. Its better to catch one escaping experiment the to catch none.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Alright, well I might post soon. It's getting late here. D:

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:10 am

Hey, guys, I'll be leaving on Saturday for a two-week vacation, during which there is no guarantee of Internet. Luckily, the point we're at makes it easy to lock up Jefferson before I leave. I'll try and keep up if I can.

Sorry!

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:48 am

Hmm... will anyone to anything to my char besides stab her in the neck?! She can't really do anything, so I can't post until she wakes up...

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:50 am

PLEASE?!

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:46 pm

C'MON!!! *POUT* :(

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!