Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

To take the throne

To take the throne

a part of “To take the throne”, a fictional universe by Dandan.

From the corners of this land warriors and others have been chosen by the gods to rise against the Dark emperor. The come from the lands of the elves and humans, fearies and more. There are 7 gods who have chosen to pick warriors from these people.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “To take the throne”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] To take the throne

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:33 am

quarteria
Hello fellow spinners of a story

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dandan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:03 pm

The chosen of demon player has given up his reservation

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Dandan, should we start? Demon will probably be taken easily and Arcanine is reserved, so they'll join soon, at least before we have to go to the shrine.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:28 pm

Not quite yet i wanna wait till Arcanin is in and the Emperor is in at least

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black_Blooded_Queen on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:45 pm

Hey, I kind of need some help...I don't know how to PM some one...please I'm really interested in joining but I haven't been able to figure out the pm system. Please can I get some help?

Black_Blooded_Queen
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minibear on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:50 pm

you have to have ten posts in different threads on the site to be able to send PMs. you could probably just go to the welcome area on the site and say hello to ten different people and then be good to go.

minibear
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black_Blooded_Queen on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:55 pm

Thanks Mini! Now that I know that, and made already ten post...(More like twenty) I'm all set! Thanks again!

Black_Blooded_Queen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black_Blooded_Queen on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:26 pm

Okay, so I'm confussed...Why is the PM in the out box? but not in the sent box?

Black_Blooded_Queen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:11 pm

I can explain when you send a PM until it is read by the receiver it is in the outbox.
Once it has been read it will be moved to the sent box
took me a while to figure it out myself

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:32 pm

I'd like to reserve the demon chosen will start working on char now
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Sorry iced that position is currently reserved by another person. If you would like though i have a few other slots open

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:12 pm

oh...ok thought you said he dropped the reservation...

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:21 pm

Probably got a reserve in a pm to work out the details. I know its a pain man sorry! there are other spots open and one may open soon to..still waiting on the elf guy to post his toon.

Corvan
Member for 17 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Hi I am not sure where to begin in this role play, but I might want to join it.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:50 pm

The best guards are still fully open, So go for it man! the more the better by the looks of it!

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:52 pm

What do I do as a beast guard?

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Your one of the emperor's chosen guards. from the beastly tribes. its in the introduction.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Okay...

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black_Blooded_Queen on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:26 pm

So when do we start this?

Black_Blooded_Queen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Probably when someone makes an evil character to counteract all the other characters, unless one of the characters there on that list I read does have some evil intentions.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!