Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

To take the throne

To take the throne

a part of “To take the throne”, a fictional universe by Dandan.

From the corners of this land warriors and others have been chosen by the gods to rise against the Dark emperor. The come from the lands of the elves and humans, fearies and more. There are 7 gods who have chosen to pick warriors from these people.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “To take the throne”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] To take the throne

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:28 pm

alright the post is first thing is first If everyone could start there posts from a sleeping position. I'd like for all the chosen to start in there prospective areas and post about the lives of the character before thier visions from their gods.

Emperor and the guards you guys are waking from a battle and a dwarven lord is in your captivity i will play the dwarf.

The Family would be in inside the castle

If there is any questions feel free to ask.

And if you can find someone to take the empty places please please ask them to
Hello fellow spinners of a story

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dandan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uriel on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:29 am

The first post is you playing the Dwarf right? I'm just curious.

Also I found an interesting theme song for Azazel, it kind of gruffly sums up his character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uriel
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:21 pm

It was a dream. Its actually the Keeper talking to you. I figured you guys could post waking up and you and your guard would be going to the prisoner to talk to him.

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:20 pm

so I think I'm last on the post order...so wake me when it's my post zzzz
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:23 pm

Are we still doing the posting order, or are we just gonna post? if the order..people should be pmed that it has finally started.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walking-travesty on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:09 pm

One question for Dandan: Are you going to post as the beast guards next, or should I go ahead and post as Lilith?

Walking-travesty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:05 pm

go ahead and post the beast guards will be added in as they join. Unfortunetly no one has take them up yet.

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Uhh, I wasn't keeping track of time. You said that if a person doesn't post in 2 days, it goes to the next, right? Is it my turn yet?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:51 pm

yes

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minibear on Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:54 am

So is anyone else going to post or are we done here?

minibear
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:41 pm

I've been waiting on Iced fire to post.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!