Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Avengers 2.0

The Avengers 2.0

a part of “The Avengers 2.0”, a fictional universe by RiotTerritory.

While the Avengers are out catching Loki once again, their children have been called in to catch a new villain named Lithium.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Avengers 2.0”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Avengers 2.0

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed May 30, 2012 6:13 pm

Kenzi wrote:Hey! Posted :) So I just added that other stuff to make things a little bit more dangerous :P If you want it to actually blow up later, or get close to blowing up, that's fine by me! haha.

It's nice to RP with such good writers! Yay

Shup! Kenzi! Taunting us with you short-story posts. Not all of us are famous writers such as yourself. :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed May 30, 2012 8:35 pm

rp at work. Tis the only way to live
I should go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Wed May 30, 2012 8:49 pm

Haha! Hardly, Famished. I just love writing. I minored in it in my first degree and it's now one of my 'teachable' subjects. I'm graduating with my education degree tomorrow. :)

Ahh, yes, that's a very good thing to do. My job doesn't allow for such an opportunity so I'm jealous that you can! haha.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Wed May 30, 2012 9:43 pm

Firstly, congrats Kenzi on your graduating! Huzzah!

Secondly, every time I'm on and I see you posted it's like a little birthday present. Haha I always get excited 'cause I absolutely love reading your posts (: Haha my current major is psych, and I want to minor in creative writing or something like that, but I'm not sure yet... I'm both happy and a bit sorry that my actual writing is better than I do in my RPs.

Thirdly, as of tomorrow I'll have started my summer job and will be off from 8-4 (EST) on Mon-Fri. (:

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed May 30, 2012 10:02 pm

In commemeration (Probably spelled that wrong) of Kenzi's graduation, I performed a "Stinger" with my OC.

DMC for the win. :D

Also, it wouldn't be bad if I had Stark make my OC a few pieces of armor, would it? I was hoping to see if I could somehow get gloves that made Zach stronger and a pair of boots to help him fly. Just improvements, obviously neither are to the standard as Iron babes :>

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:13 pm

Famished: What you said about Stark creating the boots and maybe gloves is fine. Everyone is always up for improvements. Haha!

Also, I won't be on for tomorrow, but will probably post tomorrow night. Haha! I'm usually never this busy... Man do I feel important -_- *sarcasm* Haha!

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Don't go anywhere, peeps! I'm about to post and it's a long one that is pushing the plot forward ;)

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:43 pm

POsted :D

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:19 am

Posted too and in case anyone's wondering...

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:45 am

Guys,

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:17 pm

BAD BOYS! I LOVE THAT MOVIE... haha, at least I think it was Bad Boys.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:24 pm

Eek! Kenzi, I love you. Haha! You're plot is making this RP just SO much better! Hahaha! LOVE IT!

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Haha, yay I'm glad you like it!

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Hey. Really sorry if i can't post tonight. Gotta finish a project.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:05 pm

holly crap I fell behind -_-
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Oh snap! These injuries to Zach are going to actually affect him later.... you'll see.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Heyy everybody, DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX already joined but I love the way everybody in this rp writes so much I wanted to invite everyone personally to take a look at an rp I just put up. If you like it I'd love to rp with ya ;]

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/a-true-game-of-survival/#posting

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Look at Shadow! Using his character quote! I need to set myself up for that.....

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:10 pm

*Blinks* Where is everyone? ...

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:58 pm

I'm not sure. I have to wait for Riot....

I don't want this one to die! It's my first one on this website, shnarf!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!