Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloodlines

Character Relations

a part of “Bloodlines”, a fictional universe by alxxxjames.

An original role-play that takes place in a modern setting where magic is dying. The characters are all descendants of five supernatural Bloodlines. Literate & Active drivers only, please.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bloodlines”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Code: Select all
[center][size=150]Name here[/size]
  [img]picture%20of%20your%20character%20here[/img]
[size=95] Age - Bloodline - Hometown[/size]
    ♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral[/center]

[size=120][u]Characters[/u][/size][size=90][list]
    [u]Omarain Bloodline[/u]
    [*][b]Aaron Highmore:[/b]
    [*][b]Nila Loriette Pearce:[/b]
    [*][b]Hazel Ebony Highlynn:[/b]
    [*][s][b]Elvis Johnson:[/b][/s]

[u]Evincal Bloodline[/u]
    [*][b]Tally Roawn:[/b]
    [*][b]Soren Corosa:[/b]
    [*][b]Prusa Deszled:[/b]
    [*][b]Ferne Baumiller:[/b]

[u]Mori Bloodline[/u]
    [*][b]Erin Silver Alier:[/b]
    [*][b]Daniel Sanderson:[/b]
    [*][b]Markus Wright:[/b]
    [*][b]Graham Lennox:[/b]

[u]Balaren Bloodline[/u]
    [*][b]Seph Winterfoot:[/b]
    [*][b]Omar Maria Media:[/b]
    [*][b]Wynston Watson:[/b]
    [*][b]Vendicare:[/b]

[u]Navarene Bloodline[/u]
    [*][b]Renn Elliot:[/b]
    [*][b]Artemis Hulston:[/b]
    [*][b]Darcy Lilith Ratri:[/b]
    [*][b]Xylea Parihan:[/b]
    [/size][/list]
Last edited by alxxxjames on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Darcy Lilith Ratri
20 - Shadow Navarene - Ireland
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

Characters
    Omarain Bloodline
  • Aaron Highmore:"He is incredibly immature, but I like the guidance I can give him. I can see that he enjoys our friendship, but I don't know if we are honestly as close as he thinks."
  • Nila Loriette Pearce:
  • Hazel Ebony Highlynn:"The girl seems to like me for somebody that I have never been. I'm thinking that she is forcing herself to see me as someone that she'd want to get to know, but honestly I will never be that person. I just hope she understands that."
  • Elvis Johnson:"I am not the one to approach people to talk, so Elvis is no exception. I do find that he might be the only Omarain that I'd find myself having an actual friendship with, but for now we are of separate sides on the Isle."
  • Harvey Mak Chinnen:"He's a complete asshole, who needs to get his ass kicked a time or two. I cannot stand him and he treats Renn like crap. I despise him."

Evincal Bloodline
  • Tally Roawn:"She hasn't been around long enough for me to actually talk to. I think it has been a week, right? We'll give her a couple of more weeks for me to see how she'll fall in my life."
  • Soren Corosa:"She is my closest friend at the Isle. We spend a lot of time together, and she is one that I can actually open up to constantly. We do have our moments when both of our powers get to us, so during that time we usually just enjoy each other's company at a distance. I do cherish our friendship though. I will keep her's throughout it all."
  • Drusa Deszled:"I have never been in the situation to talk to her, but I don't know if I would if I were to be. That's the confusing part of not knowing somebody. Oh well."
  • Ferne Baumiller:
  • Milo Reed Corner:

Mori Bloodline
  • Erin Silver Alier: ☺◑ "She is worth the friendship we have for each other with the few moments we do actually talk. She has helped me through a lot of my darkness, and I am so thankful for her. We aren't that close in reality, but I do value her advice and guidance at times."
  • Daniel Sanderson:"Our friendship is strictly based on our love for music. I don't go to him for advice, or to just talk. We spend most of the time together either playing or listening to music. That is enough for me."
  • Markus Wright:"The way he stares at me sometimes is kind of overbearing to be completely honest. I feel the need to just punch him in the face, or tell him to back the fuck off. I am constantly on edge around him, but he is always trying to make me bring out the darkest side of my power.. And sometimes I like to."
  • Graham Lennox:

Balaren Bloodline
  • Seph Winterfoot:"She is the opposite that keeps me slightly up when I'm having a really bad down. I don't know if we will stay as close as we are now, but while we are I'm not going to waste it. I try to keep myself positive when I'm around her, but sometimes it gets too hard on me.. I think that's when I'll hurt her the most."
  • Omar Maria Media:"The only reason I like him in the least bit is because we both realize that the other has boundaries, and we respect each other enough to know cross them. There might come a time when we might get closer, but for now we are great the way we are."
  • Wynston Watson:
  • Vendicare:

Navarene Bloodline
  • Renn Elliot: ♥☺"It's so weird for me to be drawn to Renn. We are so different that I can't see us ever getting together, but then when I'm around him all I want to do is stay by his side. He keeps me calm more than anybody else on the Isle, and I am so grateful for that. I never imagined myself finding love in the place where I thought would be my escape, but Renn is worth it."
  • Artemis Hulston:
  • Xylea Parihan:

Harvey Mak Chinnen
20 - Omarain - Unknown

Characters
    Omarain Bloodline
  • Aaron Highmore: ☺☠
  • Nila Loriette Pearce:
  • Hazel Ebony Highlynn: ☠◑
  • Elvis Johnson:

Evincal Bloodline
  • Tally Roawn:
  • Soren Corosa: ☺◑
  • Prusa Deszled:
  • Ferne Baumiller:
  • Milo Reed Corner:

Mori Bloodline
  • Erin Silver Alier:
  • Daniel Sanderson: ☠◑
  • Markus Wright:
  • Graham Lennox:
  • Tabitha Ezerath:

Balaren Bloodline
  • Seph Winterfoot: ♥☺☠
  • Omar Maria Media:
  • Wynston Watson:
  • Vendicare:

Navarene Bloodline
  • Renn Elliot:
  • Artemis Hulston:
  • Darcy Lilith Ratri:
  • Xylea Parihan:
  • Something Seraphine:
Last edited by alxxxjames on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:09 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Aaron Highmore
Seventeen - Omarain – Louisville, KY

Characters
    Omarain Bloodline
  • Aaron Highmore:The Faerie Prince|”I am not what I am but what I dare; it’s action that defines a man, not air.”|(Aaron likes himself quite a lot! There’re always ways to improve himself, though)
  • Nila Loriette Pearce:The Temptress|”I do envy her the arts of tugging at the strings of hearts.”|(Aaron is a bit jealous of and impressed by Nila’s control of her abilities in terms of seduction, but it doesn’t keep him from enjoying her company.)
  • Hazel Ebony Highlynn:The Lady-in-Waiting|”Few gifts compare at all with sage advice, but in the meantime, revelry will suffice.”|(Aaron loves Hazel’s helpfulness and upbeat attitude.)
  • Elvis Johnson: ☺/ ☠/♥? The Prince Uncrowned|"If they could ever make a crown for two, I'd feel much safer wearing it with you."|(The only thing Aaron knows for sure about Elvis is that he likes him. Elvis inspires a certain insecurity in Aaron that he's hard-pressed to acknowledge, never mind explain. He enjoys interacting with him, though, even if most of the time he feels as if Elvis might be putting one over on him.)
  • Harvey Mak Chinnen ☠/◑/☺ The Duke of Sighs|"Some dreams do cleave to dark, and others light, and all dreamers are the same in day and night."|(In Aaron's mind, there must be some reason for Harvey's bad behavior, and some shred of decency deep within him. He considers it his duty to bring that facet out, regardless of how unpleasant he finds the other Omarain's company. In his reading, he read of Seelie and Unseelie, and he can't help but feel they come from different courts.)

Evincal Bloodline
  • Tally Roawn: ☺/◑ The Girl in Rags|”Her plainness speaks of something more that brought her to this distant shore.”|(Aaron hasn’t really gotten the chance to interact much with Tally yet, but he wants to know more about her and likes what he’s seen so far.)
  • Soren Corosa: ☺/☠ The Cloistered Witch|”Even the tallest, sheerest tower can be scaled. In what tale has loneliness ever prevailed?”|(Even though Soren doesn’t seem to like him much at all, Aaron continues to try to draw her out of her shell and befriend her.)
  • Drusa Deszled:The Warrior Woman|”Strength of arm is good indeed, but true strength stems from truer deed.”|(Drusa’s fierce independence and nature result in quite a lot of respect from Aaron. He has more than enough self-esteem to not be put off by her in the slightest.)
  • Milo Corners: ☺☺/(♥) The Fool|"He seems to some the most simple of minds, but I feel only glad we're of like-kinds."|(Aaron adores Milo for his good-natured amusingness, even if his sluggishness occasionally needs to be contended with. There isn't anyone on The Isle who he feels more alike, as different as they are.)

Mori Bloodline
  • Erin Silver Alier: ☺/◑ The Lady Trapped in Ice|”Her cold cage will one day be bested; the most-needed help often goes unrequested.”|(Aaron can’t help but want to brighten up her light a bit, and is undaunted by her tendency to rebuff his friendly entreaties.)
  • Daniel Sanderson:The Conflicted Knight|”The greatest battles great men ever fight have naught at all to do with steel or might.”|(While Daniel is a little too sedate for Aaron’s tastes, he thinks the world of him for struggling against his inner darkness and protecting others.)
  • Graham Lennox: ☺/☺//☠ The Demon Prince|”His darkness holds a mirror to my soul. In joining, might each make the other whole?”|(Graham and Aaron are two sides to the same coin, and depending on the day, their relationship ranges from partners in crime to cuddle buddies to bitchy friends.)
  • Markus Wright: ◑/☺/♥ The Smiling Fiend|"They say that there are daggers in some smiles. I fear that I may bleed for his dark wiles."|(Aaron has a very difficult time deciding how he feels about Markus. He's innocent enough that the Mori has a fairly easy time fooling him, but when Markus reveals himself, Aaron can't decide if his dark behavior is something he can help. He's literally seen the demon in him come out, and likes to think that the nice boy who makes courtly flirtations with him is the -real- Markus, and the less fun bits are something in his heritage.)
  • Tabitha Ezerath: ◑/☺ The Broken Mask|"A mask is meant to hide the meanest face. Much is revealed when her mask it's place."|(Tabitha is difficult for Aaron to assess; he almost feels like there are two of her, at times, one "the mask", cold and angry, and the other the girl who is only half-hidden by it. She confused him, making it hard for him to decide how best to help her.)

Balaren Bloodline
  • Seph Winterfoot: ☺☺ The Maiden Wyld|”In her guileless journey we will find that no shape can ensnare the heart or mind.”|(Aaron is immensely fond and even protective of Seph; he’s taken it upon himself to help her with the human stuff, and their playfulness and naiveté make them an interesting pair.)
  • Omar Maria Media: ☺/♥ The Briar Ranger|”In mystery, the mind may seek delight; what mysteries might we two share at night?”|(Aaron doesn’t understand Omar very well at all. He’s solitary and religious, but his exoticism and mystery are very attractive in Aaron’s eyes. He loves the chances he gets to converse with him.)
  • Wynston Watson: ☺/♥ The Lone Wolf|”He stalks my dreams by night in wolfish guise; by day, it’s in in my heart the danger lies.”|(Aaron is a little glad that Wynston keeps his distance, since he’s very attracted to him. He admires his strength and independence.)
  • Vendicare:The Stranger Dark ☺|"The road he walks will lead him to divide; in darkness or in light will he reside?"| (No one on The Isle is more different from Aaron than Vendi. The intelligence and rationalism that he admires in the Balaren are the exact same qualities that he can't quite understand. He views Vendi's isolation as something that needs curing, though, and has no intention of desisting in his ministration. He also is currently unaware that Vendi and his wolf form are the same person, since he's never seen him transform and the behavior is so markedly different between them.)

Navarene Bloodline
  • Renn Elliot: ♥/☺ The Green Man|”To feel those lips on mine I’d find World’s End; till then I could not find a wiser friend.”|(Aaron has a massive, very public crush on Renn. He’s the first person Aaron goes to for advice, and Renn’s patience and calmness often help to balance him out a bit, while his antics and energy can be good for the Earth-Touched. He knows Renn will never return his advances, but in a way, that makes him the perfect crush, since there's no chance of actual rejection.)
  • Artemis Hulston:The Disgraced Lord|”The road to redemption is paved in deed, not word, and while he walks that road he’s still a lord.”|(Artemis is Aaron’s fencing partner, and Aaron has a lot of respect for how he’s handled himself after his past, and for his intelligence.)
  • Xylea Parigan:The Western Wind|"From the west, the wind doth presage spring; warmth and sweet-rain stir the heart to sing."|(Aaron practically thinks of her as a sister without even realizing it. She's incredibly fun to be around, and when her lack of attention span strikes, he's not the sort to be put off. He also lives in a glass house as far as judging people based on their perceived intelligence is concerned.)
  • Darcy Lilith Ratri:The Twilit Princess|”Some say that dark flees light, some the reverse. Their edges always meet, though- that’s their curse.”|(Aaron can’t help but be a little awed by her maturity, since he’s so very lacking in it. They share a bond in the love of music, and though she can be a bit reserved, he enjoys spending time with her.)
  • Something Seraphine:The Avant-Garde|"The trick, it seems to me, of taming trends, is that when one begins, another ends."|(Something has only been on The Isle a short while yet, but Aaron isn't sure he'll ever understand her. They come from very different worlds in the mundane sense, and her mutability can prove a bit baffling, even as he admires her for it.)
Last edited by throne on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:29 am, edited 8 times in total.

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:59 pm

Erin Silver Alier
21 - Mori - Rockford, Washington

Characters
    Omarian Bloodline
  • Aaron Highmore:◑/☺/☠ To put it simply, Aaron is much like this incredibly irritating little brother I never wanted.
  • Nila Loriette Pearce:◑ She's okay, I guess. A little too bubbly for my tastes, but not a bad person.
  • Hazel Ebony Highlynn:☠ I don't like her. She flirts with Daniel and she's way too energetic. She also flirts with Daniel. And I have serious troubles believing she's really all that sweet and giving. I think she has issues she needs to work through. And did I mention she flirts with Daniel? I don't entirely know why that bugs me, but it does.
  • Elvis Johnson:◑ He's just sort of an annoying bugger, ain't he? I'm honestly not entirely sure what to think of Elvis.

Evincal Bloodline
  • Tally Roawn:◑ She's sensible enough to stay away from me, so I don't really... know her. Either way, I don't think she'd be someone I'd be all that chummy with, so... yeah. Whatever.
  • Soren Corosa:◑ Another person I ignore most of the time. We'd probably be friends if I wasn't so fucked up, but that really doesn't matter now.
  • Drusa Deszled:◑ I don't much mind Drusa. Her outbreaks can be a little much, and it obviously irritates her that I am the way I am. Oh well, she'll just have to deal, won't she?
  • Ferne Baumiller:
  • Milo Corner:◑ I have serious troubles finding out whether or not I like Milo. He's just one of those people to me, I believe. I don't really mind his company.

Mori Bloodline
  • Erin Silver Alier:
  • Daniel Sanderson:☺/♥ He's just special. Daniel not only squeezed through a crack in my walls; he's steadily tearing them down. I think the darkness sort of accepts him, but I'm still worried so I occasionally still shut him out... or try to. He's always there; my personal ray of sunshine. I'd probably kill myself if I lost him. Right now I'm giving it another try; caring about someone. I guess not all of the naivety has been beat out of me, after all.
  • Markus Wright:◑/☺/☠/♥ I'd love to say I know exactly how I feel about Markus, but I don't. It depends on my mood and quite frankly, which part of me wins out on a certain day. I do like being around him, though. If nothing else, then because I know my dark side accepts him completely. It's like it doesn't feel the need to push at me, because Markus likes to do that himself. I can glare at him one moment, and flirt with him the next. It's so confusing.
  • Graham Lennox:◑/☺/☠ Another person my darker side tends to relax around. Graham can be both amusing and incredibly irritating, which again depends on the day. I like being around him, but much like Markus, he likes to poke and prod. He's also one of Irayah's favorite people. Or... he's one of the very few she doesn't outright hate, anyway.

Balaren Bloodline
  • Seph Winterfoot:◑/☺/☠ I really, really want to dislike Seph. She's too innocent and fragile; too easy a target. Ignore and avoid is my strategy with this Balaren.
  • Omar Maria Media:◑/☠ I don't hate him, I don't. He just scares the living shit out of me. I stay as far away from him as possible at all times. Catholics give me the chills.
  • Wynston Watson:
  • Vendicare:

Navarene Bloodline
  • Renn Elliot:☺/◑ We're on friendly terms, Renn and I. None of us want it do go deep - it's an unspoken understanding, which is why I like spending time with him. There's no pressure for me to care, because he'd never expect me to.
  • Artemis Hulston:◑ He's troubled, I can tell as much, but I don't talk to him. He thinks I'm a typical Mori, and I'm not about to change his mind about it. At least he has the good sense to stay away from me and my darkness, which is more than I can say for several others.
  • Darcy Lilith Ratri:☺/◑ It's hard. I know she considers me a friend because I understand her, but... I can't let her in. I just can't... for her own good.
  • Laney Elizabeth Wright:
Last edited by Mela on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:33 am, edited 7 times in total.
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Nila Loriette Pearce
Nineteen - Omarian - Washington D.C

Characters
        Omarian Bloodline

• Aaron Highmore:☺- I love to be around Aaron! He is so calm and easy to talk to, and we always seem to be able to get along. I feel the start of a very good friendship coming on!

• Nila Loriette Pearce:☺/☠- I love and hate myself 

• Hazel Ebony Highlynn:☺- I love how Hazel is so outgoing! Even though I sense she doesn't really like me all that much, maybe I can warm up to her so we can be good friends. 

• Name here:

Evincal Bloodline

• Tally Roawn:☺- I love how sweet Tally is. I just wanna pick her up and squeeze her until her eyes pop out! Is that weird? I think it is. But I do want her to come out of her shell a little, or I might have to crack it open!

• Soren Corosa:☺- It's kinda creepy how she can raise the dead but… oh well! I find she's easy to talk to and can be kinda nice. Even though she does like to be left alone when reading, I respect her boundaries however. Oh, and I LOVE her name!

• Prusa Deszled:

• Ferne Baumiller:

Mori Bloodline

• Erin Silver Alier:◑/☺-I don't think Erin likes me a lot. She kinda scares me a bit but hey, I'm pretty sure she's nice on the inside. Maybe. I hope. I'm pretty sure, but hey I still wanna be friends. It's a damn shame she always looks like shes about to stab me. 

• Daniel Sanderson:♥/☺- I like Daniel… a lot. I don't know why he just really peeks my interest in some way. He is quiet, yes. But he's really cool to be around. 

• Markus Wright:◑/☺- Markus kinda confuses me. I don't know why, sometimes he's so easy to read then other times he is a bit closed off.  But I'm pretty sure that he's cool to be around, and that is most likely why I want to be his friend. 

• Graham Lennox:◑/☺- Ok, so there's self-sure then this guy. By I can defiantly see myself and him pulling some pranks on the others. Hmm, maybe we could go with the classic mayonnaise on the pillow case one or go for something more original! Why do I sense a good friendship coming on? 

Balaren Bloodline

• Seph Winterfoot:♥/☺- Someone else I like a lot. It seems like she's trying extremely hard to understand everyone, which in my opinion is really cute. I wanna hug her and teach her but I don't think she'd appreciate it. Maybe if I just coax her with some seducing… no! That's wrong! Maybe, though. 

• Omar Maria Media:☺- Omar seems so… paranoid. I wanna treat him like the little brother I never had. Hold him under my wing and make sure he is always ok. But then again he's also a very good friend to be with. I'm glad we're buddies!

• Wynston Watson:

• Vendicare:

Navarene Bloodline

• Renn Elliot:♥/☺- I have a few crushes, but he is the one I like the best. I feel a bit of heat come to my cheeks when I'm around him. Even though every time he tries to ask me about my pranks… I kinda… seduce him into walking away. It's kinda amusing, and hey, it's not like I'm doing anything bad to him when he's in that state. Not yet, anyway. 

• Artemis Hulston:◑- He confuses me… a lot. I don't really understand him but maybe if we got to know each other a bit better then maybe we could get along better!

• Darcy Lilith Ratri:

Last edited by Sullenkiller on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrandedOne on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:33 pm

Daniel Sanderson
21 - Mori - Stanford, California

Characters
    Omarian Bloodline

• Aaron Highmore: ☺-"This guy is really...into fairy tales. I don't exactly see why he likes to talk to me so much, but I can't help but respect him...even with his quirks."
  • Nila Loriette Pearce: ☺-"She's a prankster, and certainly brightens up the day. I just get the feeling that she wants more than I want to give. I hope we can be good friends though."
  • Hazel Ebony Highlynn: ☺-"She's nice enough. She's kind, looks out for others, and in general a good person. I can't help but think she wants more from me that I'm willing to give to her though. Friends are fine...but I hope she doesn't push the issue."
  • Elvis Johnson: ◑-"He doesn't seem to entirely get just what I go through daily with my blood, and likes to egg me on for it. I don't pay him much mind though. He's a decent enough guy."
  • Harvey Mak Chinnen:

Evincal Bloodline
  • Tally Roawn: ◑/☺-"It seems that she didn't even know what my bloodline was when we first met. She likes to encourage me to stay to my path, and I thank her for that."
  • Soren Corosa: ◑-"She...resurrects the dead?! I mean, she's not evil but...there's something wrong with that. Leave the dead in peace!"
  • Drusa Deszled: ☺☺ -"Drusa, my Evincal sister. This girl and I bonded well enough that we act more like siblings than friends. I know I annoy her sometimes, but that's just because I care. She's important."
  • Milo Reed Corner: ☺-"Milo is one of the few people that enjoys me playing the piano. It's an art I picked up as a kid, and I've found it helps surpress my infernal blood, so I'm always happy to play if someone requests it."

Mori Bloodline

• Erin Silver Alier: ☺/♥-"How can I even describe her? Erin is the closest person on the entire Isle to me. Whenever I feel lost she keeps me anchored down. She's smart, talented, beautiful...very much the definition of a triple threat. I love spending time with her, and each moment is a treasure."
  • Daniel Sanderson: ◑-"Myself? Well I guess I'm ok. I like to be friendly, love music and such, I just wish this darkness would shut up..."
  • Markus Wright: ◑-"I will not give into my darkness as you have. It takes true strength to resist it's pull, and a weaker man embraces it as a brother."
  • Graham Lennox: ☺/◑-"This guy loves to tease me about my dilemma with my blood. I know he does so in jest, and that life is fun and games to him. It's refreshing to see someone so upbeat in this day and age.
  • Tabitha Ezerath:

Balaren Bloodline

• Seph Winterfoot: ☺-"Seph is just...Seph. I have no real description for it! She's naive, sweet, always trying to find acceptance. I made it a personal mission to try and look out for her while she's at the Isle. I don't want other's to take advantage of her at all."
  • Omar Maria Media: ◑-"He's a priest...and Catholic...and a priest..."
  • Wynston Watson:
  • Vendicare: ◑-"It sort of amuses me that he thinks I'm new to the Isle when I've lived here for a year now. I've yet to correct him as he likes his solitude."

Navarene Bloodline

• Renn Elliot: ◑-"He's a pretty down to earth guy. Although I know that his element and my vestment would not mesh well at all. So I try to keep my distance around him to help him out."
  • Artemis Hulston:
  • Xylea Parihan: ☺-"Ah, Xy. She's the first friend I made on the Isle as we arrived almost at the same time. She had a penchant for calling me Dan, but I don't really mind it. She's a dear friend and I enjoy her company.
  • Darcy Lilith Ratri: ☺-"Darcy is someone I worry about a lot. She's nice, and a sweet girl, someone I like to spend time when whenever we run into each other. Both of us being lovers of music, it just created a friendly connection that I don't think I'll ever give up."
  • Something Seraphine: ☺-"This girl is certainly hyper enough. She brings a fresh energy to this Isle that I've come to admire and respect. Keep it up Something, keep it up."
Last edited by BrandedOne on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:06 pm, edited 9 times in total.

BrandedOne
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:09 pm

Soren Corosa
18 - Evincal – Lancaster, Rhode Island

Characters
    Omarain Bloodline Overall Soren doesn't particularly take to any of the Fae race, though that doesn't necessarily mean she hates the specific people.
  • Aaron Highmore: ◑/☠. He's a bit strange for Soren's taste, and is more than uncomfortable with him constantly picking at her socially in attempts to "rip her out of her shell" as she likes to put it.
  • Harvey Chinnen: ◑.
  • Hazel Highlynn:◑. Soren doesn't have any problems with this Omarain, but tends to avoid her overabundant energy and happy-go-hyper personality. Not to mention she's still wary of her powers, having seen them in action once or twice before.
  • Nila Pearce:◑. Nila is pretty nice, but like the rest of her Bloodline, overly hyped and ready to go. As mentioned before, Sinry doesn't like to hang around any of the Fae; she'd much rather keep her mind straight and very alert.
  • Elvis Johnson: ◑/☺. Sinry actually likes him because he's so different from the rest in his bloodline. However, him being in the Fae race makes her wary of him like the others. She'd actually like to know him a bit more, and she can tell there's something different than that... overly sweet exterior he puts on. Though, maybe that's just her over thinking him.

Evincal Bloodline Soren likes to think that she's close to the rest of the Evincal, even though she doesn't really talk to any of them other than in training or for possible advice. Not that anyone would probably come to her for advice, she still has good comments and points... though... keeps them to herself.
  • Drusa Deszled: ◑. Drusa may be a bit rash and sometimes violent, Soren still likes her, even though this Evincal can come across a little jerky at some points, Soren's still... fairly accepting of a fellow Dragon-Born.
  • Milo Corner: ◑. What Soren really wasn't expecting was how Milo, being a student of healing, learns so slowly. Of course, she gets that he probably had some legitimate reason for such, but it's still a bit confounding, what with how often people, more than including herself, get hurt. She has a hunch that he may just need to get more of a hands on learning, and she does quite enjoy tutoring him whenever she really has the time, which she does push her own training back to make. Even so, she's still kind of awkward around him, and finds it sometimes difficult to get her wording right.
  • Soren Corosa: ☺. She's pretty confident in herself and who she is, and people would really be able to see her actual personality if they gave her a chance, or... maybe if she gave them a chance?
  • Tally Roawn: ◑. Even though Tally is going in the completely direct opposite direction in training, Soren likes to think that she knows her fellow Evincal a little bit more than the rest. They do share the same work space, and their blood is the same though different.

Mori Bloodline Soren is a lot more comfortable around the Mori considering the ties between demon and necromancy are almost on the same level, and on occasion, she'll seek them out for tips and rarely help.
  • Daniel Sanderson: ◑. Soren doesn't particularly care to get to know this Mori, but then again, she doesn't really care to get to know anyone, as it just makes her feel awkward and unruly when she tries to reach out socially.
  • Erin Alier: ◑. Sinry neither loves nor hates this Mori, though might attempt practicing socially with her. Maybe.
  • Graham Lennox: ◑/☺. Half friend half acquaintance would best describe Soren's relationship with Graham. Plus the fact that Graham Crackers always come to her mind whenever she hears his name, which he'd probably seriously maim her if she ever said it out loud. But she still enjoys his company somewhat, even if he is a little... unpredictable and a little pushy.
  • Markus Wright: ◑. Sinry doesn't know him well at all, and he tends to sort of avoid her maybe? That's what she supposes anyway, but she is a little curious about him. Then again, he might just not want to bother with her, which is fine by her too.

Balaren Bloodline Like the werewolves themselves, Sinry's views are half and half with the group as a whole.
  • Omar Media: ☺. Omar, to Sinry, is actually a brotherly figure. She prefers his company out of many other people, and she's constantly finding the small child that never got to exist coming out when she's alone with him. It's a lot easier for her to be herself when around him, though the basis of her personality which has been burned into her being is always there, though, like her Bloodline weakness, she tries to fight back against it. She sort of wishes that he'd have more time to spend with her instead of being with other people, and that she had enough time and the actual confidence to initiate a sort of gathering between the two, but instead waits for him to come to her when he needs to let off steam.
  • Seph Winterfoot: ☺. Seph's awkwardness, Soren's awkwardness, the two are practically perfect for being friends with each other. She'll usually seek out the Balaren when the ghost's aren't particularly satisfying for her social needs, as does happen occasionally. As well as that, Soren is immensely more open when around her, and if Seph didn't have so many people constantly around her, she'd seek her out a lot more and attempt to help her understand more.
  • Vendicare Silka: ◑. Soren just doesn't understand many of his views. The world isn't as much fun without a bit of color in between the lines. The Balaren just makes a lot of work for himself for no reason, which she doesn't understand at all. Though, she wonders if he'd open up at all, but has decided to keep her distance.
  • Wynston Watson: ◑. In actuality, Soren is a little intimidated and freaked out by this Balaren. He seems way too power hungry, and a little bit crazed with said aspect. She doesn't really have to avoid him, considering he doesn't really usually... really approach her.

Navarene Bloodline The Elements are so vastly different from each other it's nearly impossible to sum them up as a whole.
  • Artemis Hulston: ◑. She's read his books before, and thinks that he's got some talent for writing. She was quite surprised to find that he was the author of those books, but other than that, she doesn't know much about him.
  • Darcy Ratri: ☺. Sinry is particularly close to this individual. The pairing between shadow and necromancy just seems sensible. Though Darcy may not be too pleasant to be around all the time, she still makes it a point to recognize the Navarene.
  • Renn Elliot: ◑. She's met him once, but he's still a stranger to her. She wouldn't mind having a bit of assistance in some of her training and rituals, as many require digging.
  • Something Seraphine: ◑. Sinry actually really likes odd names like Something has. She doesn't know much at all about the Navarene, since she's hardly been on the Isle at all, but she seems kind enough.
  • Xylea Parihan: ◑. Rena doesn't particularly like this individual, but she doesn't hate her. She really doesn't like how she just seems to float away in a lot of things in regards to attention, and her being the air element is no excuse! Soren just tends to avoid her.
Last edited by Skwidge on Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:54 am, edited 30 times in total.
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:11 pm

Seph Winterfoot
19 - Balaren (Wolfborn) - Wilderness of Alaska

Characters
    Omarain Bloodline
  • Aaron Highmore: ☺☺ I've seen him dancing before, and it's mesmerizing. He's also always there for me, looking out for me, and helping me learn whenever he can. I don't know what I'd do without him.
  • Nila Loriette Pearce: ◑ It's probably just me, but this girl confuses me more every day. It's like she's always a different person when I meet her! I don't know what to feel about her, but I'm interested in learning more.
  • Hazel Ebony Highlynn: ☺ She's so helpful, and somewhat of a mentor to me. I envy how comfortable she is around others. I'm actually considering asking her how to approach people I'm interested in. I know she'd help me, I just don't know if I'm capable of being as charming as she is.
  • Elvis Johnson: ◑ I don't know about him. I talked with some of the others about the things he tells me sometimes, and they'll tell me things that contradict. I mean, he's always nice to me, and I'm always nice to him, but... I just don't get it.
  • Harvey Mak Chinnen: ☺/☠ I think Harvey's the only person on the Isle that can make me legitimately angry. I can't understand how he treats others, and how he treats himself. But sometimes he seems different... around me. I don't know what it is, but I'm going to find out, and then help him. I don't think many people have helped him before.

Evincal Bloodline
  • Tally Roawn: ☺ I'm comfortable around her, and I really like how easy-going she is.
  • Soren Corosa: ☺ I think she feels comfortable around me, which is amazing, because she seems more closed off towards the others. I'm really glad I can be a friend to her, and the idea that I could actually help someone else, and not the other way around, makes me feel really hopeful.
  • Drusa Deszled: ☺ To be honest, her strength is a little intimidating, but it's something I look up to rather than fear. And she's very nice to me, so we're pretty good friends.
  • Milo Reed Corner: ☺☺ Milo's probably my favorite person to be around on the Isle, except for maybe Aaron. I trust him completely, and we both know we'd never do anything to hurt each other. I just feel so at ease around him.

Mori Bloodline
  • Erin Silver Alier: ◑ I've tried talking with her before, but she doesn't seem to want to be around me. I think I must be doing something wrong. Maybe Daniel could help? He seems to understand her better.
  • Daniel Sanderson: ☺ I think he's the kindest person here. He's been nothing but helpful, protective, and accepting of me since I've arrived. He's someone I know I can turn to if I'm in trouble.
  • Markus Wright: ◑ He's extremely confusing, and a little scary. He doesn't seem to pay me much attention, though. I'm alright with that.
  • Graham Lennox: ☺ I find him extremely confusing, but he's always been nothing but kind to me. I think he genuinely wants to get to know me, and I've never felt unwelcome around him.
  • Tabitha Ezerath: ◑ I usually keep my distance from her. She seems quite mean most of the time, and I find her far more confusing than most.

Balaren Bloodline
  • Seph Winterfoot: I'm not at peace with myself. Wolfborn are extremely rare, as I'm told, and so I feel my weaknesses will inevitably disappoint people, especially considering how strong my fellow Balaren are. Every one of them makes for a better wolf than me, and I'm a wolf myself.
  • Omar Maria Media: ◑ Omar scares me a little. I can't help but think of the strong, self-reliant wolves that hunted for my pack when I look at him. And while he's kind enough to me, he's very closed off. I feel like we should have switched places. That he should have been born the wolf, and I the human.
  • Wynston Watson: ☠ He's an Alpha, I can see it in him. Born to lead, to make others submit. A wolf just like him made my pack abandon me to starve and die. I'd rather just avoid him. Just thinking about him reminds me how weak I am.
  • Vendicare: ◑ He's cold and closed off. I heard he spent years as a wolf. Hopefully he doesn't think we have any kind of connection because of that. I'd actually prefer if he left me alone.

Navarene Bloodline
  • Renn Elliot: ◑/☺ He's very nice to me... but he seemed more interested in the wolf I was than the girl I am, and I can't help but feel a little uncomfortable talking about it. He's been bringing it up a lot less lately, though, which is a relief. I like him.
  • Artemis Hulston: ◑/☠ I know I shouldn't dislike him just for his ability, but I'm absolutely terrified of lighting, and storms in general. Maybe we should just stay away from each other.
  • Darcy Lilith Ratri: ☺ Darcy struggles with her power, but she says that I'm a huge help when she's feeling down. I really want to be there for her. She's an amazing person.
  • Xylea Parihan: ☺ I don't think I've ever really had a good conversation with her, but she's a very fun person. I'd love to get to know her better.
  • Something Seraphine: ☺ I bet you can't find someone who's more likable on this island. She's so warm.

• Note: Seph has no romantic interests above because she still hasn't convinced herself that anyone would be interested in her. She's always been passed over before. In addition, she has no idea how to approach someone romantically, and is currently too intimidated by the idea to just go for it, as she feels she'll simply be rejected, or end up hurting someone unintentionally.
Last edited by AugustArria on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:59 am, edited 12 times in total.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:12 pm

WIP

Renn Elliot
20 - Navarene (Earth) - Texas

Characters
    Omarain Bloodline
  • Aaron Highmore: ☺ "Mess with this kid, and you're messing with me." (Renn feels responsible for Aaron since he takes him in additional training, mediation, and does his best to calm the kid down. Aaron is persistant, hyper, and very fun-loving which easily balances out Renn's 'chill out, bro' attitude. His is the big brother, though. Don't mess with him!)
  • Nila Loriette Pearce: ◑ This one is a prankster. If there's ever a clever pun done, or something gone wrong, she is immediately the one I think of. However, it seems like every time that I come to find her to question her about it, I always leave without having done so and with a strange foggy feeling. Almost as if I can't remember what just happened, why I came to bother her, or... Hmm. Her illusions must really work.
  • Hazel Ebony Highlynn: ◑ I like my peace and quiet. I enjoy my time alone. This one... appears to like the opposite.
  • Name here:

Evincal Bloodline
  • Tally Roawn:
  • Soren Corosa: (♥)/☺/◑ I don't know her very well at all, since she just arrived, but despite the fact that she is ironically the opposite of my existence (being that nature is all about life and preserving it), I am very intrigued. It's a given that she's beautiful, even someone as oblivious as I could see that, but I'm not sure about much of anything about her other than she is diligent with her training.
  • Drusa Deszled:
  • Ferne Baumiller:

Mori Bloodline
  • Erin Silver Alier: ☺ If I have a friend, Erin is she. There's something to be said about being around someone without any sense of awkwardness in silence, and no hostility when we're both speaking what we think without a filter. The best part? Neither of us gets offended. Not even on our bad days. I would protect this one with my life, just as I would Aaron.
  • Daniel Sanderson: ◑ It's not that I dislike Daniel. It's just that I don't like him. It's not his fault that he's a fire-something-or-rather-Mori. He didn't choose that. But I didn't choose mine either, and we don't mix well. At all. Not that I act upon this, other than the occasional, "oh, that thing I forgot to do.." when he appears.
  • Markus Wright:
  • Graham Lennox:

Balaren Bloodline
  • Seph Winterfoot: ☺/◑ In the beginning, my feelings towards Seph were purely scientific. An animal that turned human?! That is incredible! It's unheard of, at least where I came from. Then again, so are the rest of us. -- Point being, my feelings have changed to admiration and adoration. She is so positive as she learns more and more -- even when others aren't as nice to her. She deserves happiness, and I wish nothing but it for her. That Daniel fellow seems to watch her like a hawk, so I don't worry too much for her safety. I don't think he'd ever intentionally harm her. Quite the opposite.
  • Omar Maria Media: ☺/◑ I feel like this balaren and I understand each other. I hardly see him as a human, or even around the common grounds. I doubt he's touched his dormroom, which makes me admire him. He's one with himself and who he is. He likes solitude. -- Yeah, we'll get along great.
  • Wynston Watson: ◑ I try very hard not to dislike anyone. This one makes it very difficult. He seems to... Well, he's... I want to say 'alpha dog' mentality, but that's just too inappropriate, isn't it? Mentality.. more like a syndrome for this one. I don't have a beef with him, but I definitely don't like someone who expects others to look to him, rather than rising above them by his own accomplishments.
  • Vendicare:

Navarene Bloodline
  • Renn Elliot: ☺/◑ When I first got here, I didn't think highly of myself at all. Worse yet, I was on the verge of suicide. Four years later... I can honestly say that I have no qualms with myself. I am who I am, and that will never change. I can only cause harm to others if I fail, and I can only fail is I give up. Success is within my reach.
  • Artemis Hulston: ☺/◑ Artemis seems like a reasonable person. For a Navarene, I mean. We can only be so reasonable. I admire him for putting his work's profit back in to the Isle, despite how hard it was to get him here in the first place. It's nice to know someone else cares as much as I do for this place and all it's done for us. The others who haven't been here for at least a year, well.. they'll learn.
  • Darcy Lilith Ratri: ♥/☺/◑ It's complicated. I want her, and it's frustrating. She seems to have a much easier time talking, despite that I can't seem to open my mouth and find the words, but I want her near anyway. And she stays with me anyways. When she's gone, I'm frustrated. When she's here, I'm flustered. I can't stand the Isle with her around... But I can't imagine it without her.
Last edited by Attie on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:23 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Attie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Hazel Ebony Highlynn
19 - Omarain - Springston, Oregon

Characters
    Omarain Bloodline
  • Aaron Highmore:☺ I like him because we are so similar personality wise and he is always great to talk too. And a bonus he likes my advice.
  • Nila Loriette Pearce: ◑ She's a bit strong for me, but I haven't found a problem to have with her yet. Besides she is of the same Fae blood, so she is ok.
  • Hazel Ebony Highlynn: ♥☺☠◑ You know sometimes you love yourself, are content, or are very happy. But sometimes I feel lonely and I hate myself sometimes as well. The common emotional issues of a person after all.
  • Elvis Johnson: ◑/☺ He is of the same blood but I find that he ignores me a bit. Maybe when he gets to know me he will like me a bit more. I get a vib he thinks I'm not amusing.

Evincal Bloodline
  • Tally Roawn: ◑/☺ she as well seems very nice and caring. She has a honest side to her and I admire that of her, but she is generally ok all in all.
  • Soren Corosa: ◑ She's quite intelligent and a sweetheart. I don't have a problem with her.
  • Drusa Deszled: ☠ She seems to not like the way I act. She also seems to loathe me in a way. Fine if she doesn't really like me then I just will try to avoid.
  • Ferne Baumiller:
  • Milo Corner: ☺ I like him, so laid back and care free attitude ya know. So sweet too, he is a nice break from everyone as well, since he doesn't care about the drama that happens around him or to him. I like talking to him and hanging.

Mori Bloodline
  • Erin Silver Alier: ◑ She seems to be a little mean at times. Just to say I don't blame her since her powers are kinda dark, but then again I don't really wanna be around someone is so different from myself personality wise.
  • Daniel Sanderson: ♥ He is just like herself. He is so helpful and nice to everyone. I like him for that, but I'm not sure if he even likes himself enough to love anyone else. I'll help him realize how special he really is and get to warm up to people more.
  • Markus Wright: ◑/☠ I get the feeling he doesn't like me very much so I'll just stay away from him then. I don't need to waste my energy on him.
  • Graham Lennox: ♥♥ I love how amusing he is. He loves himself so much I find it quite funny. But also he seems to really genuinely appreciate my compliments and praise to him more than some people on the island. He is SOOOO hot too! I can't take my eyes off of him, but why would i wanna. I'll definitely keep my eye on him, but I'll probably end up doing anything he wants anyway.

Balaren Bloodline
  • Seph Winterfoot: ☺ I love how weird she is. She makes me want to help her out so much. I'm gonna take her under my wing and teach her how to do things as best I can. She will be my student as you could call her.
  • Omar Maria Media: ◑ He's a bit odd huh. But whatever I don't have a problem with him and besides he kinda reminds me of the girl I was when I was living with my family a while back.
  • Wynston Watson:
  • Vendicare:

Navarene Bloodline
  • Renn Elliot:☺ I like Renn. He is really sweet because he is so quiet all the time and not to bad looking either. I think I can get him to come out of his shell a bit more perhaps.
  • Artemis Hulston: ◑ Artemis is ok, I expected him to be a little more antisocial like his kind is but he's an ok guy.
  • Darcy Lilith Ratri: ☺/◑ She seems like a very pretty, lovely, and nice girl. I just wanna get to know her a bit more is all.
Last edited by Arabella13 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Arabella13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:24 pm

Drusa Deszled
Eighteen - Evincal - Wellington, New Zealand

Characters
    Omarain Bloodline
  • Aaron Highmore: ☺ He's so cute and when I say that it's more of a puppy cute, he craves attention and in my mind he's a sweet heart and I much prefer people like him. Although craving attention can get annoying.
  • Nila Loriette Pearce: ◑ I'm not a big fan of Nila, she's actually rather boring and annoying in my opinion. I can't say I'll be keen on wanting to be her friend or anything and the fact that she can be stubborn probably wouldn't go down well with me, I also don't like how she's willing to flex and lay off when she feels a person doesn't want their presence. I'm not her enemy though, I just strongly dislike her in all.
  • Hazel Ebony Highlynn: ☠ This girl needs to leave, she's like a lost puppy who needs help. Also the fact that she gives advice when I don't want it practically telling me what to do is a big no no. Surprised I haven't decided to rage at her yet, she's annoying. Plain as that.
  • Elvis Johnson: ☠/♥ This man is a whirlwind for me, he's got thing that he does that absolutely stump me and sometimes the things he does only provokes my anger that lies within but other times when he's being flattering it makes me feel things that I don't even know, the ass still ticks me off though so it's simple for me to hate him.

Evincal Bloodline
  • Tally Roawn: ◑ I don't like her too much, she seems to go with things while I go against them, naturally I would be keen on being her friend or something but simply because she doesn't have confidence in her power I don't even see how she's an Evincal to begin with, I just can't be friends with an Evincal that is like this..I have no words to really describe it.
  • Soren Corosa: ◑ She's weird, I mean for some reason I don't seem too keen on most Evincal. She's weird and boring for me. She's alright though and I could try to get used to her and I mean I know how it's like with her having a weakness from our bloodline at least I can connect some how with her on that but other than that I don't really talk to Soren.
  • Drusa Deszled: No need to talk about myself.
  • Ferne Baumiller:

Mori Bloodline
  • Erin Silver Alier: ◑ She's impossible to understand! I just don't know, sometimes I feel like breaking things because I don't understand one bit, she's expressionless and I hardly see anything from her and she seems quite reserved...It's weird. I'm not used to it, not at all.
  • Daniel Sanderson: ☺☺ Daniel is like the brother I never wanted. He's rather much of a softie but yet sometimes he's not which will confuse me but there's other times where he tries to help me out with alchemy and well, that annoys me and I will jokingly push him away because well like again, he's like a brother to me..But annoying.
  • Markus Wright: ☠/(♥) He's..I don't know how to really put this but in the sense that him and I are quite similar at times it makes me rather content to have more people like me but it also angers me because he could be a big set off for me which would be a disaster waiting to happen and I don't know if I want that to happen.
  • Graham Lennox: ☺/(♥?) He's interesting, he really is. I've observed his behaviour for a bit and he seems to go and find something to entertain him of sorts and if that doesn't happen then I've noticed he'll create something which rather perks my interest rather than anger me which is odd. He's still a bit of a mystery to me though.

Balaren Bloodline
  • Seph Winterfoot: ☺ She's like puppy cute and it's rather adorable! I always tend to have liking to those like her and the fact that she can be rather kind hearted which is sweet. I will give her advice on anything she asks of. I enjoy her company because she isn't trying to help me out or anything unless I were to ask her to.
  • Omar Maria Media: ☺/◑ Omar and I tend to compete a lot with each other but it's friendly competition, we'll race to a certain rock or we'll so can climb a tree fast or who can do this better, it's quite entertaining to say the least.
  • Wynston Watson: ☠ He's rather stubborn and likes to put himself above others, no, he can just leave now unless he'd like to suffer a terrible wrath and trust me, my wrath's can be very terrible. He better watch out.
  • Vendicare: ☺/◑ He is cold, sarcastic and distant but I much rather like that about him. Helps my independence trait and I know he wont try to help me or come too close for he is rather distant which suits me just fine!

Navarene Bloodline
  • Renn Elliot: ☺ I like Renn, he's a nice guy and he has extreme patience, he can't be bothered to be angered too easily and he's almost always there for me whenever I need someone to confine me in a rage and he's around. He can seem to restraint me.
  • Artemis Hulston: ◑/(♥?) I don't know too much about him but I do know he's good looking and he's rather interesting to say the least. I find a lot of people interesting but he seems to interest me a bit more than the others.
  • Darcy Lilith Ratri: ◑ I'm not too fond on the girl or too keen, I never really spoke to her that much to know her though so, we'll see.

Tabitha Ezerath
Twnety - Mori - San Francisco, California

Characters
    Omarain Bloodline
  • Aaron Highmore:
  • Nila Loriette Pearce:
  • Hazel Ebony Highlynn:
  • Elvis Johnson:
  • Harvey Chinnen:

Evincal Bloodline
  • Tally Roawn:
  • Soren Corosa:
  • Drusa Deszled:
  • Ferne Baumiller:
  • Milo Corner:

Mori Bloodline
  • Erin Silver Alier:
  • Daniel Sanderson:
  • Markus Wright:
  • Graham Lennox:
  • Tabitha Ezerath:

Balaren Bloodline
  • Seph Winterfoot:
  • Omar Maria Media:
  • Wynston Watson:
  • Vendicare:

Navarene Bloodline
  • Renn Elliot:
  • Artemis Hulston:
  • Darcy Lilith Ratri:
  • Xylea Parihan:
Last edited by Caille on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Markus Wright
20 - Mori - Kircaldy, Scotland

Characters
    Omarain Bloodline
  • Aaron Highmore: ◑/♥ "He's quite curious. And quite handsome. I find him calming, strangely enough, despite the way he sets me on edge." Markus isn't completely sure what to think about Aaron, but there is something compelling about him. Markus has to keep him at an arms length, however, because prolonged exposure makes him uncomfortable and weary. He does find the young man quite amusing though, for his idiosyncrasies.
  • Nila Loriette Pearce: ◑/☺ "She amuses me with her ever changing moods. I might have great fun seeing where I can push her." While he is wary of her curious nature, he does enjoy her presence. He doesn't mind talking to her, despite the slightly paranoid feeling she induces in him.
  • Hazel Ebony Highlynn: ◑ "She leaves a bad taste in my mouth...I'll keep away from her unless it's necessary to map her out." Markus is not fond of the buoyancy and her 'helpfulness' He doesn't trust it at all. He'll keep an eye on her from a distance though just in case she proves to be useful for some reason.
  • Elvis Johnson: ☠/♥ "Perhaps the old saying come in handy here. I can't use my own words to describe this fanciful miscreation. All that glitters is no gold, and look, but don't touch." Markus has failed to notice the subtle similarities between him and Elvis, quite ironically, he's loathed people for less. What he dislikes about the young man is that just being near the man makes him twitchy. An on-edge sort of mingled fight or flight response. He wants to escape, because that man just makes him feel twitchy, paranoid, but at the same time, Markus can smell a good game, and a good game that man would surely be. But who would come out of that quiet scuffle alive, Markus isn't entirely sure.
  • Harvey Mak Chinnen: ♥/◑ "I could sit and watch that glorious bastard all day if I had the time." Harvey amuses Markus to no end, just by existing. He has a strong urge to poke the man and see what he'd do, but he hasn't found a long enough stick yet, and he's not putting his hands anywhere near that guy...metaphorically speaking. He's kept his distance thus so far, but the sheer frequency of his thoughts about messing with the guy borders on obsessive.

Evincal Bloodline
  • Tally Roawn: ◑/☠ "She's too sedate for my tastes." Tally puts Markus ill at ease. he hasn't even attempted to pick at her because she seems so calm and frank, he's all about the reaction, and he doesn't think he'll find anything from her. She also makes him feel paranoid.
  • Soren Corosa: ◑/☺ "A rather interesting girl, but I prefer to watch from afar." It's almost as if Markus doesn't want to poison the reserved girl, but at the same time he's quite interested in her, in a curious sort of way. The way she deals with her personal darkness fascinate him.
  • Drusa Deszled: ☠/♥ "I wonder if fanning her flame would make it grow stronger or put it out?" Markus find the young woman quite attractive, with her strength and the way she acts around people, he finds it amusing, but he loathes her for it at the same time. He sees connections in her to himself, which, while those are the very things he finds attractive, he can't stand the fact that she is similar to him. She is another one that he watches from afar, but he does quite a bit more planning and thinking about her than some of the others.
  • MIlo Reed Corner: ◑ "This...this is not going to work." Markus has deemed Milo much too cheerful, and like with most cheerful people, Markus keeps his fair distance from the man. Of course, he can't help but wonder...just what would it take to knock this calm, unbothered creature down?

Mori Bloodline
  • Erin Silver Alier: ♥ "Her darkness is so tangible, but she cannot see its beauty." Erin amuses Markus to great extents. He loves her snarky and rude replies just as much as he loves her flirting, and his goal for her is to draw the darkness out of the box she's put it in, and help her love what makes being a Mori so great.
  • Daniel Sanderson: ☠ "He's weak. He's foolish. And he's a danger to Erin fully realizing who she is. He needs to bugger off." If there is one person on the Isle that Markus will have utterly nothing to do with, it would be Daniel. Markus avoids him as the plague. He believes that there is no hope for him to come to any realization of his true self. Markus wouldn't make amends with this man if his life depended on it.
  • Markus Wright: ♥/☠ "What's not to love?" Markus, while he loves himself almost to the point of narcissism, hates aspects of himself, especially those that remind him of things, or people, he does not like.
  • Graham Lennox: ☠/☺/◑ "I can't say I'm infatuated with his personality, but at least he does have his priorities straight." Markus appreciates this young man's grasp of who he is, but he loathes him because of the similarities he sees between the two of them. He's entertained the notion that he could use Graham for something, but has not pursued the idea very far.
  • Tabithia Ezrath: ☺ "Hey there sweetheart, want to play a game? She's quite the curious little monster. I think we could be grand friends." Markus quite likes this young woman, although, her habit of mumbling to herself is quite offsetting, but he enjoys her company nevertheless. His plans for her involve helping her grow to grasp her darkness and become even more potent.

Balaren Bloodline
  • Seph Winterfoot: ◑ "Strange creature, I cannot say I enjoy her presence, but she does have a knack for amusing me with her obvious naivety for the subtleties of speech." Markus doesn't actively pursue Seph, because he quickly loses interest in her because she misses quite a bit of the sting in the snarks he issues. So he usually regards her from afar. She would be, he's decided, very easy to manipulate. He's kept that in mind.
  • Omar Maria Media: ◑/☠ "I do not like him. He reminds me of my family." Markus keeps well enough away from Omar, but has no particular animosity towards him but for the fact that the man makes him uncomfortable, and he hates people who make him feel so ill at ease.
  • Wynston Watson: ◑ "I'm not particularly partial to this young man, but I am curious to see what it would take to topple his tower, and I do think it would be quite amusing to find out." Markus keeps his distance from Wynston, and plans from afar. it is, however, very unlikely that he will ever execute his plans, because admittedly he is a bit intimidated by the young man.
  • Vendicare Silka: ◑/♥ "He seems like great fun to clash heads with. And he is exceptionally handsome, for a lycanthrope." Markus is quite intreuged by the levelheadedness in this man, as well as his anger, and has concocted many a plan to push his buttons and draw out that enticing anger, but of yet has kept his distance.

Navarene Bloodline
  • Renn Elliot: ◑ "I find him uninteresting, to put it simply." Renn is much to grounded for Markus to shake, the young man has decided, and he makes no effort to find a way to do so. In essence, Mark pays about as much attention to Renn as he does the ground beneath his feet. Which is none.
  • Artemis Hulston: ◑ "He has darkness within him. He may not be a Mori, but perhaps I should help him out." Markus is both drawn and repelled by this curious man. He's not a fan of the intensity the man exudes, which has kept him at bay thus so far, but he has examined this man from afar. He doesn't have a plan for him yet, but he is vigorously trying to form one.
  • Darcy Lilith Ratri: ◑/♥ "She is quite attractive, but not in the same way as Erin. She's acknowledged her darkness, I think, but she doesn't have a place to put it." Markus quite likes Darcy, but he's rather hesitant to approach her. Her potency is appealing, but at the same time, it seeds second thoughts in Markus's mind. He's content for now to watch from a distance and perhaps absolve his hesitance before making any his way closer to her.
  • Xylea Parihan: ◑/☠ "She...is interesting...I'll...leave it at that..." Markus tends to avoid personalities such as Xylea, if purely because her idea of cheerful and his idea of cheerful stem from two different ideas of amusement. So if he sees her he usually ends up turning around and walking away. Quickly. With his head down. He has no true animosity for her, she just makes him severely uncomfortable.
  • Something Seraphine: ◑ "Well, she is something, I'd say." She's a bit too...bright for his tastes, but not near as blinding as some inhabitants of the island. He hasn't interacted with her much, but he is quite curious. Her light is dimmer, does that mean that there might be something else in her life? Or is she just another plain face? Markus has contented himself with waiting to see.

((If you have any discussion you'd like to strike up about Markus's feelings towards your character,for change or whatnot, don't hesitate to ask, I'm still in the process of editing this...slowly :3 ))
Last edited by pieluver on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Artemis Hulston
21 - Navarene - Hometown

Characters
    Omarain Bloodline
  • Aaron Highmore: ☺ Artemis and Aaron get along well, they’ve both been at the Isle for some time now and get along well enough. Aaron respects Artemis’ past and Artemis respects Aaron in general. They get along and fencing practice is always friendly.

• Nila Loriette Pearce:
  • Hazel Ebony Highlynn:
  • Elvis Johnson:

Evincal Bloodline
  • Tally Roawn: ☺/♥ Artemis is kinder to this woman than her guardian counterpart whom he does not get along with. She’s also undeniably attractive and Artemis must admit he’s caught himself stealing glances her direction in lessons, though more often than not he credits this to her looking much as he imagines on of his characters in his books too. This of course, at least partially, is bull.
  • Soren Corosa:
  • Prusa Deszled:
  • Ferne Baumiller:

Mori Bloodline
  • Erin Silver Alier: ◑/☺ Artemis doesn’t dislike this person at all, he’s always pleasant to her, but he does understand she has the darkness within that all Mori has and thus he has emotionally distanced himself from her. He may be the only other person on the Isle who can understand her pain, and the moment she arrived, when their eye’s met for the first time, he knew that like he had she had true horrors in her past.
  • Daniel Sanderson:
  • Markus Wright: ◑/☠ Now Artemis doesn’t know this man at all really, but he is weary of him. Love and hate can both come at first sight, and while hate is a strong word Artemis is certain he does not like this man. Should Artemis learn of the man’s past this is sure to grow; Artemis has known many criminal bullies who ruled the streets in his life… having killed several of them in self-defence.
  • Graham Lennox: ◑ Artemis simply doesn’t bother with him normally, he sees a typical arrogant Mori with no regard for others what so ever. To him this Mori reflect the darkest desires and people who give into them and thus he simply avoids him, though he doesn’t quite get the feeling of foreboding dislike with Graham as he does with Markus.

Balaren Bloodline
  • Seph Winterfoot: ☺/◑ She’s a kind enough person and seems harmless but Artemis doesn’t trust easily and he really doesn’t speak to her beyond lessons. Nothing personal, but he has no reason to confide in her.
  • Omar Maria Media: ☺ He’s a good guy and Artemis gets along with him. Like most of the Balaren that Artemis meets he feels like this man just lacks the darker urges that drive other bloodlines, and this young man exemplifies it.
  • Wynston Watson:
  • Vendicare: ☺/◑ Ah, yet another Balaren with a typical disposition. Artemis always seems to take a shine to such people as they often hold a kinder outlook than most. Vendicare the new guy on the block here but Artemis is always friendly to him because he generally likes their bloodline. After all, Artemis is definitely a dog person.

Navarene Bloodline
  • Renn Elliot: ☺ Artemis likes Renn, the man is a good enough person and has been at the Isle for longer than anyone, he’s been a good gardener and made several beautiful places at the Isle that Artemis enjoys visiting to write at. He’s even made sure to get some of the money he funnels to the Isle funnelled to Renn as a Gardening fund so that he can continue his work.
  • Artemis Hulston: ☠ Artemis truly hates himself, he often ends up harming himself in small ways as all masochists do and especially in training when he’ll deliberately take strikes he should have been able to dodge or block. Artemis is not so open with this but it is not so deep others wouldn’t notice.
  • Darcy Lilith Ratri:
Last edited by Elrith Eldwind on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:15 pm

Elvis Johnson
18 - Omarain - St Edmundsbury, England

Characters
    Omarain Bloodline
  • Aaron Highmore: Elvis finds him whole heartedly amusing. At the same time, he's extremely envious of him for his firm beliefs and the power of his glamour, yet he knows that Aaron is very insecure around him and exploits this as well. They have a complicated relationship, but Elvis appreciates the fact that he has someone to relate with about Omarain obstacles if he needs to. He does a lot of fibbing and silly fairy trickery to Aaron because he's gullible, but he's never downright mean. Overall, Elvis holds Aaron in pretty high regards.
  • Nila Loriette Pearce: "Nila is... necessary. There has to be someone to fill this role, so she does. I don't particularly dislike her, but she's not my favorite person to be around. I'm almost certain she despises me, which I find just peachy."
  • Hazel Ebony Highlynn: A lot of harmless flirting. Hazel bores him at times, but she's still pleasant enough.
  • Elvis Johnson: This is a can of worms best opened in privacy and with a pen and paper to write it all out.
  • Harvey Mak Chinnen: "Oh god." Elvis has so many conflicting feelings. He admires him too much, and hates him even more- perhaps a bit of fear is dabbled in there too. Around Harvey is just about the only time Elvis will shut the fuck up, respecting him enough that he doesn't feel compelled to rattle on like a useless prat like he usually does.

Evincal Bloodline
  • Tally Roawn: "She's so... simple." Elvis is very nice and civil towards her.
  • Soren Corosa: "Mysterious little minx, isn't she?" Elvis respects Sinry a lot, and is interested in figuring out just what she's got to offer. Her ambiguity draws him in like a moth to a flame.
  • Drusa Deszeld: "Oh, I'm quite fond of Druse. She gets so angry- an explosive one, she is." He picks on her more than most people because of the reactions he gets.
  • Milo Reed Corner: "He's not even fun to mess with." Elvis finds him spectacularly boring.

Mori Bloodline
  • Erin Silver Alier: There's nothing in this world Elvis wants more than to get under Erin's skin. Attempting to melt the ice princess has grown to be a pass time of his, and whenever he succeeds in eliciting a reaction, he feels like he's won a prize. He'll grow tired of their charade once the novelty's wore off, but for now, he's still engaged . He's grown to even sort of admire her crassness.
  • Daniel Sanderson: "Oh no...! What's... happening... to me?! I'm being... overwhelemed... by... by... by how little I care...!" Bleh, enough with the "infernal angst" routine. Of course, it's easy for Elvis to roll his eyes at Daniel's struggles since he's never really had to face something similar, but it doesn't stop him from being an ass anyway.
  • Markus Wright: He's very handsome and very interesting. If Elvis didn't know himself better, he'd even go to say that he had a bit of a crush on the other lad, which is funny, because they don't get along well at all. Fickle is their relationship so far. It's a dangerous web they weave, which only makes it all the more enticing for Elvis. He can't quite figure Markus out yet. .
  • Graham Lennox: Whenever Elvis is around Mr. Lennox, he's sure to fan the boy's ego. Certainly his own self-obsession makes the fairy boy's job exponentially easier. He's never gone out of his way to manipulate the kid of yet, so they're really just mild acquaintances.
  • Tabitha Ezerath: Elvis hasn't done much of anything around Tabitha before.

Balaren Bloodline
  • Seph Winterfoot: She's so strange and exciting and horribly awkward. He loves telling her about fake customs or other trivial lies because she believes most of the things he says. They don't do much associating, but he smiles when he thinks of her.
  • Omar Maria Media: Elvis is... wary of Omar. He's a bag of contradictions, going from a charming school boy to a were-priest. They haven't done much interacting because they have extremely different agendas, but Johnson's still midly interested nonetheless.
  • Wynston Watson: "I seem to be one of the only people who can tolerate Wynston, which is kind of silly seeing as how he's just a dumb, lonely pup. " Elvis has no problem rolling over and playing submissive to make Wynston feel like he's in control. Pride? Elvis has no idea what you're talking about. He isn't consciously going out of his way to force Wynston to trust him so he can later betray him but... he's certainly not completely genuine in his "adherence" to Wynston's whims. He likes to play pretend, is all. He actually rather enjoys quality time with Wynston, if he were to be honest with himself. Maybe it's less pretend and more natural than he likes to think.
  • Vendicare: Vendicare is one of the people that Elvis genuinely, sincerely likes, regardless of how unrequited his friendship is. He understands that he's seen kind of like a pest at times, but this doesn't bother him. He's the type of guy to throw other people's opinions to the wind (it's what he wants that matters anyway). "What, I'm not allowed to have friends? I'm not entirely cold hearted, you know." He enjoys bothering Vendicare.

Navarene Bloodline
  • Renn Elliot: "He's alright." They've had a couple decent conversations before.
  • Artemis Hulston: One of the people Elvis doesn't mess with. He's not sure if it's due to apathy or intimidation, but he's thus far kind of avoided the man altogether. There's just something about him.
  • Darcy Lilith Ratri: Elvis finds her beauty enchanting, but they admittedly haven't interacted all that much. They simply float around different groups, he supposes. She's definitely a looker, though.
  • Xylea Parihan: "She's a girl seeking attention and she knows the right ways to get it. I can respect that." Elvis recognizes Xylea as a sort of lower level manipulator, whether she does herself or not. That said, her presence lightens his mood considerably by natural affect, and then he becomes even more sour than before when he realizes that he was just molded like everyone else. Therefore, he tries to diminish any peppiness he possesses when around Xylea, if not just to prove a point, but she certainly makes it difficult. "She really is incredibly charming."
  • Something Seraphine: "I... I don't even know." The girl is so weird. When she'd first got on the island, he was in a really foul mood and had been especially venomous towards her. It was like she hadn't even heard him. Interested in this reaction, he immediately changed his persona to his standard nice, charming, casual one and she didn't seem to pick up on the difference at all. "How... how can you be so daft?" She seems to be under the impression that they're friends, and, honestly, as much as she's annoyed him so far, she's also made him laugh aloud more than once (which is a feat).

Guardians
  • Michaela Conlin: Que a long, disgruntled sigh. Elvis likes Michaela, but he hates her. He wants to learn about magic and glamour and illusions, but he doesn't. He appreciates her finesse, but finds it gaudy. He has no idea how to feel about her, though he definitely harbors at least respect. They can butt heads at times.
  • Arietta Fife: "Haven't done much associating with her."
  • Simon Bordaine: Elvis is really drawn to him. He finds him incredibly charming- a bit like a role model to him.
  • Matthew Monroe: Elvis also finds Matthew extremely compelling, whole heartedly interested in him probably because he seems so... dangerous.
  • Fleet: "Heh." Elvis can become annoyed by the man, not one for airheads, really. He doesn't despise him, however, which is saying something. He'd just avoid contact if he could.

Note: These icons are nearly impossible to use for a guy like Elvis... So I guess I just really abused them. Hahahahaha. EDIT: I JUST GOT RID OF THEM BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T MAKE SENSE. /leaps on a mountain top and sheds skin to reveal that I've become the embodiment of liberation in the form of a hawk and soars into outerspace.
Last edited by Averagebear on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:26 pm

Tally Roawn
18 - Evincal - Hawaii

Tally hasn’t been on the Island very long so most of these will be sort of like her first opinion:

Characters
        Omarain Bloodline
  • Aaron Highmore:◑|☺ - “Aaron is interesting, in a good way though, I like his outgoingness and how good-natured he is. I know he can’t help it but it makes me a little weird how the vibe around him changes based on his mood.”
  • Nila Loriette Pearce: ◑|☺ - “I enjoy her company, she can be over the top sometimes, but I don’t see anything not to like. I just hope I don’t become the victim of one of her pranks.”
  • Hazel Ebony Highlynn: ◑|☺ - “She is very bubbly, but she is sweet, a little bit of a flirt but she could defiantly be worse.”
  • Elvis Johnson: ◑ - "He's fine. He's nice and polite to me, what else is there to say, I haven't really seen much else from him."

Evincal Bloodline
  • Tally Roawn: ☺ - I choose who I am, so I'd be pretty stupid to be someone I'd hate
  • Soren Corosa: ◑|☺ - “She’s a fellow Evincal, and despite her closed off persona, no one truly wants to be alone all the time. She’s probably the only one on this Isle that I care about getting closer to. Though she is really into the magic stuff and that makes me feel a little inept.”
  • Drusa Deszled:◑ - “She’s also an Evincal and I think she’s got an interesting personality, though she’s someone I think I should watch from afar, she a little too much for me.”
  • Milo Corner: ☺ - "He's like an even more chill and carefree, male version of me, what's not to like. Plus he is as unmotivated as me in the whole studying and learning spells aspect, sure for a different reason but thats a technicality. He does ask me about the future a lot, but hey the guys just curious, who can blame him?"

Mori Bloodline
  • Erin Silver Alier: ◑ - “Erin is hard to get a read on, she seems to push people away and keep to herself, though there are a few people she seems close with. I haven’t talked to her and don’t really intend to, if someone wants to be alone let them.”
  • Daniel Sanderson: ◑|☺ - “I didn’t even realize he was of the Mori bloodline at first, he seems to fight his default nature, I admire that. I like how compassionate and helpful he is, hopefully he can continue to be this way.”
  • Markus Wright: ◑ - “Mark seemed to be quite open and polite when we first met, he seems to not interact with me much for some reason though this may not be too bad of a thing from what I’ve heard of him.”
  • Graham Lennox: ◑ - “Graham is a strange one, I like that he doesn’t let thing daunt him, but I’m not sure if it’s something he consciously decides. I found it unsettling how he looks for entertainment in others, he seriously needs a hobby.”
  • Tabitha Ezerath: ◑ - "She seems different, she is cold and uncaring. I don't dislike her for who she is but I feel her and I were not meant for friendship."

Balaren Bloodline
  • Seph Winterfoot: ☺ - “My favourite thing about Steph would have to be her sweet nature and her innocence. She’s easy to talk with, and at this point someone I actually kind of want to be friends with because with her you never have to be thinking of hidden agendas or meanings in her words.”
  • Omar Maria Media: ◑ - “Omar seems very charismatic and I like that no matter what he will stay true to his morals.”
  • Wynston Watson: ◑ - “Wynston seems to love being in charge and showing dominance over others, I don’t particularly care, if he wants to be top dog let him, no point making an enemy about something I don’t really care about.”
  • Vendicare: ◑|☺ - “I can’t put my finger on it but there is something about Vendi that I like, maybe it’s because he accepts the fact that he can’t change reality.”

Navarene Bloodline
  • Renn Elliot: ◑|☺ - “Not that I would, but I can’t honestly say anything bad about this guy, he is kind and patient. I only just met him but I know if I needed I could rely on him.”
  • Artemis Hulston: ◑|☺|(♥) - "I find Artemis very entertaining, he seems to have a different way of thinking to most, like he sees the world differently to the rest of us. I know I just met him and he has a past that look to affect him in ways I can't comprehend but I don't know why, I can't help it but I think I have developed a schoolgirl crush on Artemis."
  • Darcy Lilith Ratri: ◑ - “I like her and her personality, she seems really guarded and I think she struggles with the darkness of her powers though, I have decided not to push friendship on her or anything.”
  • Xylea Parihan: ☺ - "Xylea is constantly a little bit of a scatterbrain but I can't help but like her energy and vibe"

Last edited by ali_rox96 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:10 am, edited 5 times in total.

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:09 am

Omar Maria Media
16 - The Balarens - Toledo, España

Characters
    Omarain Bloodline
  • Aaron Highmore: ☺/♥ “The heart of my hearts, my passion, my concern, my prince, I wish… comó se dice that he could be mine. Unfortunately, I feel that he will not belong to me, and others will capture his eye far more than I. I can only pray he will find me worthy.”
  • Nila Loriette Pearce: ☺/◑ - “Nila seems to want to get into my business way too much, but I enjoy her company and she’s pretty fun.”
  • Hazel Ebony Highlynn: ◑ - “She tends to stay away with a smile, so I don’t really mind her.”
  • Elvis Johnson: ◑/♥ - “I am always interested in elfish boys, and I think the faeries always seems to be the most beautiful of them all. Elvis is no exception, he just seems to lack a bit of… nobility that I expected of him. I am interested in his beauty, but I honestly don’t find myself speaking with him.”

Evincal Bloodline
  • Tally Roawn: ◑ - “She’s nice enough, and she respects me for who I am without question, so naturally I hold no animosity against her.”
  • Soren Corosa: ☺ - “Sinry is my bestie! She’s definitely my rock, and I know I can go to her whenever I can’t to others. She seems to understand me more than anybody. ‘Mi hermosa’!”
  • Drusa Deszled: ◑/☺ - "I have found her in the forest and wilderness, climbing the trees and such. We've shared quite a few friendly competitions: racing to a specific rock or climbing the fastest up a specific tree. She's always seems to be carefree around me, and I know of no one else I could share these moments with."
  • Ferne Baumiller:

Mori Bloodline
  • Erin Silver Alier: ☺/☠ - “She is very pretty and smart, but I don’t think she likes. I’m not sure why…”
  • Daniel Sanderson: ◑ - “He calls me ‘padre’ and that’s about it. Does he think I’m a priest? At 16? Ugh…”
  • Markus Wright: ◑ - “This ’tio’ seems to have a distaste for me, but I don’t really care. He keeps his distance, I keep mine. I just hope he doesn’t threaten my romantic endeavors with the efebos.”
  • Graham Lennox: ◑/♥ - “Graham has caught my attention in many ways, and he always appears to make me feel… almost feminine while others seem to amplify my machismo. I have nothing against him, I just worry that he may take Aaron from me before anything becomes serious between us.

Balaren Bloodline
  • Seph Winterfoot: ☺/◑ - “She seems always uneasy with me, but I trust her wisdom deeply. I, personally, admire her for her being wolfborn, but we’re not too deeper than that.”
  • Omar Maria Media: “No comment.”
  • Wynston Watson: ☺/☠ - “He thinks he is some alpha, but he must learn that it takes love, trust and respect to properly lead a pack. I personally will never see him as my alpha and I won’t let him subdue me. But I can’t but help… admire his charm, and he can micromanage in situations which is a plus.”
  • Vendicare: ◑/♥ - “Vendicare has a lot in common with me, especially being Mediterranean, gay and the loss of parents. He’s stunning, wolf-like(always a plus), and rather peer-like to me. If I had to chose, he and Aaron would be my two major crushes, with him being the brotherly-love and Aaron the passionate one."

Navarene Bloodline
  • Renn Elliot: ☺/◑ - “He seems rather interested in being friends. I like him well enough, but I don’ know if I can trust him.”
  • Artemis Hulston: ◑ - “Artemis tends to act rather caring and fun with me, and seems to admire me a lot… I just can’t bring myself to be terribly close with him.”
  • Darcy Lilith Ratri: ◑ - “She keeps her distance. I keep mine. Must there be more said? I will admit, I admire her stunning beauty.”
If your heartaches seem to hang around too long
And your blues keep getting bluer with each song
Remember sunshine can be found behind the cloudy skies
So let your hair down and go on and cry

lom.conor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nori on Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:17 am

Graham Lennox
19 - Mori - Surrey, British Columbia
♥ = Romantic-esque Lust || ☺= Entertaining || || ☠ = Boring Beyond Belief || ◑ = Indifferent

Characters
    Omarain Bloodline
  • Aaron Highmore: ♥/☺ "He's gorgeous, intoxicating, mesmerizing--words truly can't do him justice. There's never a moment's boredom when he's around, it's refreshing beyond belief to have such readily provided amusement, I doubt I'll ever tire of him...Oh the things I would do to him if he were to let me, mhmmm~"
  • Nila Loriette Pearce: ☺/♥ "Mischievous, I like that. I foresee many an escapade with this one, she seems the type to play along with my ploys...the tamer ones at least, terrible shame that; the more risqué, the greater the pay, I always say...oh that made my day"
  • Hazel Ebony Highlynn: ☺/♥ "I do so adore praise, and she provides it by the plenty. Beautiful, a tad manipulative, and a flatterer, of course she strikes my fancy, what man could hope to resist such charm?"
  • Elvis Johnson: ☺/♥ "Such excitement he promises in that mischievous gaze of his, I look forward to seeing his work in action, I'm sure he wouldn't be one to disappoint. His looks certainly haven't disappointed any, not at all~."

Evincal Bloodline
  • Tally Roawn: ◑/☠ "She's sort of terribly boring with her whole mellow, unfazed demeanor, there's not much there to work with for excitement. Not to mention, she's cursed with the worst ability of all the Dragon Kin, Spoiler Powers much--no one wants to know what's going to happen, it's never anything good."
  • Soren Corosa: ☺/◑/♥ "Who?...Oh! Duck Tape Girl! I remember her, I concede to her skill, 'twas impressive. I enjoy what little of her company I've held, she's actually pretty spunky beneath the doom and gloom. Her little Loach-fish-thing, Tic-Tac I think, is pretty badass too. I wonder where you'd even find one of whatever he is...Oh! She's also unbelievably gorgeous, in that dark, lonely sort of way, it's compelling."
  • Drusa Deszled: ♥/☺ "Headstrong and abrasive, I respect that in a woman. I've always loved the gorgeous spitfire type, they're just so difficult to come by and normally spited against all and any. I'm eager to worm my way closer to her, that intensity of hers is tempting beyond words."
  • Ferne Baumiller:

Mori Bloodline
  • Erin Silver Alier: ☺/♥ "That kitten of hers, Irayah is quite captivating, I dare say I enjoy her company more for the cat's than her own. She really ought pull the metaphorical stick lodged in her ass out, though, I doubt it's pleasant to be so morose all the time"
  • Daniel Sanderson: ☺/◑ " He's worse than Erin with the whole Demonic-resentment-jazz, it's weird; seriously, who complains that they can conjure flaming freaking swords?! Dude needs to reconsider his priorities, bad ass supernatural abilities before stupid moral dilemmas...It's fun to watch him squirm at least, though."
  • Markus Wright: ♥♥♥/☺"Faaaa-huuck, am I a clone?! No one gives that little shit, is that manipulative, or that drop dead sexy, other than me...That being said, oooooh, I could stand to get to know him."
  • Graham Lennox: ♥/☺ "Why helllllllo there--oh wait, that's me...Damn I look good."

Balaren Bloodline
  • Seph Winterfoot: ☺/♥ "She's ashmorable, it's near impossible to resist the horrible urge to huggle, smother, and horribly irrevocably corrupt her. Such innocence as hers is practically begging for a dashing manipulative bastard like myself to come along and taint it, truly."
  • Omar Maria Media: ☺/♥ "The pious little pup, he's terrible fun to poke and prod, though I'll admit I fear a tad what he could actually do to me if I ever pushed him too far...He's fucking hot too, I could definitely stand to be more intimate with the dude.
  • Wynston Watson: ◑/♥ "I can't much say I'm a fan of being told what to do, it's not in my nature to thoughtlessly follow through on someone else's command. That being said, he's swoon-worthy enough that I've at least considered actually doing what he says...that overbearing dominance of his is delicious~"
  • Vendicare: ♥/☺ "Tall, Cold, and gorgeous, I don't care if he hardly says a word, I want to be close to this one. He can smolder at me anytime, mhmmm"

Navarene Bloodline
  • Renn Elliot: ☠/♥ "As impassable as the earth over which he holds domain, I can hardly get a reaction out of this guy at all. Not even anger, or annoyance, or anything, it's maddening! It's a shame he's so damn good looking despite being so dull.
  • Artemis Hulston: ☠ "Redemption means nothing, no one cares what he did and I certainly am not the exception. Let him struggle for the forgiveness he'll never have, hopefully he'll bore the crap out of someone else while he's at it, I want nothing to do with the dude."
  • Darcy Lilith Ratri: ◑/♥ "I've never spoken to the girl or paid her much attention. Fitting for a Navarene of Shadows, I suppose...She is quite cute though."

Nori
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missjmiles on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:59 pm

Vendicare Silka
21 - Balaren - Bibbiena, Italy

Characters
    Omarain Bloodline
  • Aaron Highmore: ◑ "From what I can tell, he's like my polar opposite but he's nice enough. He means well, I'm sure."
  • Nila Loriette Pearce: ◑ "She's left me alone so far. I appreciate that."
  • Hazel Ebony Highlynn: ◑ "She's like a female version of Aaron, with less fantasy."
  • Elvis Johnson: ◑ / ☺ "So far Elvis is tolerable. He gets really question-y sometimes, but I can deal with that because he generally knows when I want to be quiet. We are friendly. He's probably who I've talked to the most since being here."
  • Harvey Mak Chinnen: ◑ "From what I can tell, he's got a chip on his shoulder. Don't we all?"

Evincal Bloodline
  • Tally Roawn: ◑ "From what I gather, she's as new to the Compound as I am. That relaxes me a little."
  • Soren Corosa: ◑ "She's odd. I've only ever seen this girl with a book, a dead fish-lizard, or duct tape. I'm going to keep my distance."
  • Drusa Deszled: ◑ "I've met a lot of people over the past few days, but she stood out to me as someone straight-forward. I respect that."
  • Milo Corner: ◑ "I don't know much about him, but he hasn't proved to be a nuisance."

Mori Bloodline
  • Erin Silver Alier: ◑ "I've seen her around but she seems to keep to herself. I prefer it that way too, so I understand."
  • Daniel Sanderson: ◑ "I don't think I've even seen this guy yet, is he new too?"
  • Markus Wright: ◑ "He has only ever spoken to me once. He seems to like his solitude as I do and I like that about him."
  • Graham Lennox: ◑ "He's handsome and he knows it. That much I can tell at first meeting."
  • Tabitha Ezerath: ◑ "She reminds me of me a tiny bit. Minus her talking to herself... That's just odd."

Balaren Bloodline
  • Seph Winterfoot: ◑ "She's a wolf-born Balaren? I Didn't even know that existed. She didn't need ears though to show me how she felt toward me when we met. I got that message loud and clear anyway."
  • Omar Maria Media: ◑ "For being so young he strikes me as extremely mature. We've only just met and already I feel a need to protect him... Man, I don't need another Davide on my hands..."
  • Wynston Watson: ◑ "He's strikes me as an alpha. We're either going to butt heads or develop a close friendship. Time will tell."
  • Vendicare: ◑ "How does one feel one way or the other about oneself? I mean... Everyone equally likes and dislikes themselves. It's 'human'."

Navarene Bloodline
  • Renn Elliot: ◑ "This week, he's been comfortable to be around. I can't say we'll be friends, but I can and do recognize his good judgement and maturity."
  • Artemis Hulston: ◑ "My hair stands on end around him... but not from any emotions. I don't get it, but I'm sure there's a logical answer"
  • Darcy Lilith Ratri: ◑ "I don't believe I've seen this girl yet..."
  • Xylea Parihan: ◑ "She's tried talking to me a couple times only to stop mid-sentence and wander away. Not too sure what that's about."
  • Something Seraphine: ◑ "She's almost as new to the isle as me, how am I supposed to have formed any feelings/thoughts on her yet?"

*Vendi has "neutrals" for everyone because he's only been on the island a week. As the game progresses and people pop out of the woodwork to create different feelings in him, I'll change/update this. Don't be discouraged by his lack of requited friendship or anything. Just be persistent. :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Xylea Parihan
19 - Air Navarene - Chrysi, Greece

Characters
    Omarain Bloodline
  • Aaron Highmore: ☺"Aaron's so splendid! He's always fun to be around and since he came to the aisle I feel as though I have someone I can truly be comfortable with. Besides, his dreams are --"
  • Nila Loriette Pearce: ◑ "She's really hit or miss with me... I like your hair today, by the way."
  • Hazel Ebony Highlynn: ☺ "I've had such wonderful chats with her! She's so bubbly and funny which works well with my -- and ohmygosh have you seen her eyes? They're beautiful!"
  • Elvis Johnson: ◑ "He always seems happy with me at first then it's like a switch and his happy light goes off. I don't get the change, but there's not much about other humans I pick up on." *shrug* "Either way, I want to keep him cheery, I like the tingly feeling I get when he smiles. --Which reminds me, goosebumps are amazing aren't they?"
  • Harvey Mak Chinnen:

Evincal Bloodline
  • Tally Roawn: ☺ "She's completely infantile on this island but I can just feel our friendship blossoming! I bet we'll be close in no time!! We have so much in common, and -- Do you smell that fresh air?!" *spins around laughing*
  • Soren Corosa: ◑ "Her skele-fish freaks me out..."
  • Drusa Deszled: ☺ "She's only been here a little while but we 'click' so well! We could have been sisters in another life! I just love her. She's a great running partner out on the trail."
  • Milo Corner: ☺ "I love Milo! Ever since he's been here I've had a sure-fire friend to laugh with! We're just so similar! I'd trust him with everything. We just have such wonderful times together! He's just great... just great..." *smiles absently and stares blankly into the distance*

Mori Bloodline
  • Erin Silver Alier: ◑ "Hmm... I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me much. She always turns the other way when I walk to? Around. Near...? Past... Toward(!) her."
  • Daniel Sanderson: ☺ "Daniel and I have quite a bit in common, actually. We got here around the same time, so we've bonded. We're very close because... Y'know, that Erin girl always pays attention when Dan and I are hanging out? Wonder why..."
  • Markus Wright: ◑ "I feel like he's a great guy somewhere behind that scruffy face.I really just don't understand why he always turns away from me." *takes a moment to think* "He's kinda handsome, huh?"
  • Graham Lennox: ☺ "He's only been here a few weeks but I find him really interesting! It's like when I create a storm, y'know? Like... the pull before the winds and the tension before the lighting. He stays up late... I don't sleep much, did you know that?"
  • Tabitha Ezerath: ◑ "She... uhm... She kind of terrifies me... Can we talk about puppies or something instead?"

Balaren Bloodline
  • Seph Winterfoot: ☺ "This she-wolf makes me so happy!! She's so wonderfully nonjudgmental and we have chatted for a whole hour before! Just laughing and getting lost in our own conversations! So fun! I'm so very glad she's here now... as opposed to not... being here that is... which would be if she hadn't come here... because she did... I'm confused."
  • Omar Maria Media:☺ "He's just like a little brother to me!! I love that I can get that scowl-y face of his to break into laughter and smiles when I'm around... I love that he..." *wanders away cheerily*
  • Wynston Watson: ◑ "(Sorry about that...) Wynston's kind of mean to... (I just saw something.) ...me. He always makes me feel... (In the distan--)" *begins to wander again*
  • Vendicare: ◑ "Oh! He just showed up! I haven't even had a chance to talk to him yet, he's kinda quiet. We shook hands... I think... Right when he showed up on the -- Have you rode the ferry yet?! It's so much fun!"

Navarene Bloodline
  • Renn Elliot: ☺ "Renn grounds me... I feel like can truly focus when he's around. He's so patient and understanding with me, and he's always been there for me when my training gets frustrating. Renn's acknowledges the intelligence in me, and I acknowledge the poet's soul within him."
  • Artemis Hulston: ☺ "We've been here the same amount of time and from day one I've felt like something inside pulls me to him. Maybe it has to do with our powers, but I can't deny the internal storms that rage in my stomach whenever he's around. Even though I seem to be even more scatter-brained around Artemis, he has never made me feel dumb. OH! Like, 'unitelligent' not 'mute'. I mean... obviously I can talk!"
  • Darcy Lilith Ratri: ☺ "We have a special bond, having shown up at the Compound around the same time, being Navarene and girls, we just have a lot in common. We're pretty opposing in our powers but you can't grow like we have around one another and not become close friends. I cherish --- She makes the best music!! I could dance on the air when she plays!"
  • Something Seraphine: ☺ "I love Sera oodles! (I call her that because I get kinda confused by her first name.) She's so new but so precious!! Like a puppy! A fire puppy! ooooo ohmygoodness she's a draaagoooon!" *makes claws with her hands* "Raaar!"
  • Xylea Parihan: ☺ "Me? I'm great. Thanks for asking! How are you?"

*Xylea doesn't have any hearts because she doesn't fully understand love, but she definitely has a crush or two, even if she doesn't realize it. If anyone were to advance, she might pick up on it, but (as most Navarene) she doesn't read human subtlety very well. She needs flags and whistles to know for sure.
Last edited by missjmiles on Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:32 pm, edited 11 times in total.

missjmiles
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:59 pm

Milo Corner
19 - Evincal - The Bronx

Characters
    Omarain Bloodline
  • Aaron Highmore: ☺☺ "Ah, yeah, me and Aaron are buds. He's great." Aaron makes up for whatever umph Milo himself lacks. He's very fond of the other lad, appreciating how entertaining the other can be. It's crazy that one person manages to capture as much attention from Milo as the Omarain prince does.
  • Nila Loriette Pearce:"She's pretty chill." Whatever mischeif Nila has ever pulled, Milo is none the wiser. He's never really noted her promoscuity nor her tempermant changes, only seeing her as how she presents herself at that moment, really.
  • Hazel Ebony Highlynn:"Short-stuff Mc-Squeaky Pants." Obviously, Milo and Hazel are are opposite sides of the spectrum as far as socialization. He rather likes that. The fact that she likes to talk means that he doesn't have to- he can just listen.
  • Elvis Johnson:"...?" They've never really spoken before, Elvis not really having an interest in Milo, assuming him to be dull and boring. Milo just doesn't have a clue who you're talking about.
  • Harvey Mak Chinnen: ◑/☠ "Come on, there's no need to snuff out my good vibes like that." It's incredibly hard to enjoy yourself with dudes like Harvey bringin' everyone down. He says funny things that Milo laughs at occasionally, nonetheless. He doesn't hate him.

Evincal Bloodline
  • Tally Roawn: "I call her Raven sometimes. You know... seeing into the future and all that? As in That's So Raven. Yeah, you get it." Tally is like a more practical, functioning, female Milo. He likes her but is accidentally insensitive to any negative feelings she harbors regarding divination, and will ask her about the future a lot. He's simply curious!
  • Soren Corosa: ☺/♥ "She's the coolest of cool. She's ice cold. She's Antarctica." Milo has developed a bit of a crush on Sinry, but it's nothing serious. It's one of those silly star-struck infatuations you get over an upperclassmen for being so much better than you. He goes to her when he needs help with their training. He needs help a lot, though (the only way he was even alerted of her coolness was by having to seek out a tutor of sorts when he was making such slow progress with magic)
  • Drusa Deszled: "Probably the most... dragon-ey... out of all of us." Milo is under the impression that the two of them are friends, but he's actually pissed her off without knowing it on more than one occassion. He doesn't understand that some people can't handle different opinions, nor that you're supposed to stop saying them when someone's yelling. So, yeah, Milo likes her tons! But this might not be a universally consistent relationship.
  • Milo Corner:"I could really go for a poptart right now." Milo is of average confidence. He doesn't do a lot of introspection.

Mori Bloodline
  • Erin Silver Alier: ◑/☺ "Erin's basically just badass." They don't talk- like, at all. But when he sees her, he's under the impression that she's a pretty neat chick.
  • Daniel Sanderson:"Daniel's got some crazy musical skills. Have you heard him jam on the piano? It's insane." Milo has never picked up on any internal struggles Daniel might face as an infernal blood. All he really notices is a friendly guy with entertaining talents.
  • Markus Wright: "..." Markus is perhaps the only person Milo dislikes. Okay, to be honest, he doesn't exactly dislike Markus. He dislikes the hair that grows on his chin. If "dislikes" translates to "is extremely envious of", of course. But a man and his beard are one, so Markus gets spurned through association. He doesn't like to be around him, and Milo will typically sulk if he is. Or he'll simply leave.
  • Graham Lennox: ◑/☺ "Reminds me a lot of Michael." When Milo first got to the Isle, he was instantly struck with the uncanny resemblance between his peer and the older brother he'd just practically ran away from. It just feels almost like home with Lennox is around- which can be good and bad.
  • Tabitha Ezerath: ◑/☺ "Not to be weird but, dude, her hair is magical." They don't know each other well enough for that comment to have not been weird, to put it frankly.

Balaren Bloodline
  • Seph Winterfoot:☺☺(♥) "Haha! Seph's a trip!" The two of them pal around together a lot. Milo can sometimes accidentally ask triggering questions, but he means well, always. He likes Seph a lot.
  • Omar Maria Media: ◑/☺ "I'm writing a book about Omar and titling it "The Man With Hair That Defied Gravity." They don't hang out all the time, but when they have, it's been pretty easy going. He's got good vibes.
  • Wynston Watson: "He could probably do well for himself on the streets. I mean, if he wasn't a werewolf and everything." Milo and Wynston come from completely different worlds. They simply do not understand one another.
  • Vendicare: ◑/☺ "Ya know, he really doesn't smile much." They're acquaintances, though on friendly terms.

Navarene Bloodline
  • Renn Elliot:"A really decent guy, no doubt about it." They're not the best of friends, but Milo holds him in high regards. He's one of the most sincerely good people on the island.
  • Artemis Hulston: ◑/☺ "Ah, the sparky dude." Milo is under the impression that Artemis simply needs to take a breather and smell the roses. Of course, Milo has no idea what Elemental Affliction is like, and has absolutely no basis for this, but he's determined to one day get the guy to chill out. As of yet, it's been extremely unsuccessful, considering they've had maybe two, three conversations?
  • Darcy Lilith Ratri: ◑/☺ "She's gotta have high pain tolerence." Whenever he sees Darcy, all he really pays attention to are her various tattoos and piercings. Actually, he's probably never heard a word she's said because of this.
  • Xylea Parihan: "... Am I the only one who sees the comedy in Xylea, an Air manipulator... being an airhead...? Is that just me? No?" Milo enjoys Xylea's company a lot. He finds her to be a breath of fresh air. Heheheh.
  • Something Seraphine: "When I first met her I thought she was makin' a joke about her name. I was like, "What's your name?" and she was all like, "Something," and I was like, "Yeah, I figured, but what is it?" and she just laughed- she's got a nice laugh." Milo likes her a lot so far. He can see them becoming good friends.

Guardians
  • Michaela Conlin:☺ Milo is affected by Michaela's glamour more than most, especially susceptible. He finds her just peachy.
  • Arietta Fife: ☺ Milo disappoints her a lot. He feels bad when he's reminded of this fact, but he's so forgetful and absent minded that this doesn't hover over his brain long enough for him to actually fix his behavior.
  • Simon Bordaine:"I actually don't think I've ever spoken with Mr. Bordaine 'fore."
  • Matthew Monroe: "..." Okay, honestly, he's a little bit freaked out by him. He's a scary guy!
  • Fleet: ☺ He likes Fleet a lot- he's the most personable out of all of the Guardians. Don't tell Arietta, but sometimes he wishes he had Fleet as an instructor...
Last edited by Averagebear on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wunderland on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Wynston Watson
18 - Balaren - London

Characters
    Omarain Bloodline
  • Aaron Highmore:☺◑He's like an annoyingly cute person that I can't help but like. Still I think it's best for me to keep my distance from him, his presence is a bit too overwhelming for me.
  • Nila Loriette Pearce:
  • Hazel Ebony Highlynn:
  • [b]Elvis Johnson:[/b] ♥☺Elvis seems to be a person I can trust, but at the same time not. Still, I enjoy his company.

Evincal Bloodline
  • Tally Roawn: ◑ Tally is nice, I guess. She isn't much of a threat so I leave her alone.
  • Soren Corosa: ◑ She isn't someone I would want to be enemies with.
  • Prusa Deszled: ☠ She's almost as stubborn as me. I would leave her alone if it wasn't for that. I refuse to let her think that she is the leader.
  • Ferne Baumiller:

Mori Bloodline
  • Erin Silver Alier: ☠◑ She's dangerous. Everyone should have a good amount of empathy, but if not who knows what they can do.
  • Daniel Sanderson:
  • Markus Wright: ◑ I've never really talked to him.
  • Graham Lennox:

Balaren Bloodline
  • Seph Winterfoot: ☠◑ She seems to dislike me, but it's not as if I do either. Seph is just too weak and quite frankly stupid, it annoys me to see that she is so easy to manipulate. Still she is a wolf-born so I try to be slightly more patient with her.
  • Omar Maria Media:
  • Wynston Watson:◑ I'm just me, I can't hate myself or love myself.
  • Vendicare:

Navarene Bloodline
  • Renn Elliot:
  • Artemis Hulston:
  • Darcy Lilith Ratri:
  • Xylea Parihan:

Wunderland
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!