Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Academy for the Supernatural

The Academy for the Supernatural

a part of “The Academy for the Supernatural”, a fictional universe by ShadowedxLove.

{Remake} Deep within the furthest parts of Japan lies a school where supernatural beings attend. Many know that because they attend there will be school years chocked full of drama, fighting, romance, and much else. How will you survive it all?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Academy for the Supernatural”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Academy for the Supernatural

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:30 am

Oh my goodness I'm gone for a day and this is what happens! :DDDD

Just to let everyone know, I'm camping and currently posting on my phone in a tent in the woods, but I will get a post in, I promise! Just bear with me, please :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:06 am

Hey Shadowed, I was wondering if I could make my character part royal. Like her father was a prince and her mother just a regular feline-were. Could I do that? Because I have a really good idea for Serenity's history. If not, it's cool. :3
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:17 am

Star, why.....why? Why would you do that? I thought they would be equal. But, I guess not. Ya know since you're making her be royal and Cameron will be a peasant I guess. ^.^ You know I'm just messing with you Star. Love ya!
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:23 am

Of course Star.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:23 am

I'll make an evil character if that is okay with you Shadow

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edgeout on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:25 am

@star if you are making your character partly-royal, doesn't that mean your character is partly related to mine since my character is fully royal?

Edgeout
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:30 am

Sweet, thanks Shadowed.

@edgeout my character is a feline-were, so unless your charrie is a feline-were then I dont't think they are related

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:31 am

Leej yes but once that character is in I'd rather there not be several more characters come in so those who have reserved others are the only other ones. Sorry to anyone else.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:36 am

@Okay I'll work on it as soon as I can.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:08 am

I apologise, Shadowed. I didn't check the OOC and read that post about more characters before I sent Mamoru in. It's okay if you don't accept him, I'll understand. c:

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:09 am

Don't worry about it besides how can I say no to L?!

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:13 am

x'D I know, L is awesome. This is my first time using him as a face claim though.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:25 am

Question: do the students step off the bus in their uniform or are they given the uniform later on in the day?

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:30 am

They should be in their uniform less they chose to break the rules nd feel the wrath of Katherine mwahahah ^^' but yes they should be.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:33 am

Oh and before I forget once again ROOMIES EVERYONE! Anyone have in mind who they want to room with?

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:35 am

Ohh oops!

Can y'all do me a favor and just pretend that Calli is in her uniform because editing a post on my phone is a serious pain in the ass? XD

Also, doesn't really matter who Calli rooms with. Maybe Phae since she's talking to we right now and it would be a nice coincidence?
Last edited by BBSweetie on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:39 am

Okay, thanks. Ma probably won't be in his, just to warn you.

And as for the roomie thing, I honestly don't mind who Phae rooms with, but Ma is going to need to be with someone who isn't annoyingly quirky because he'd honestly just throw himself out of the window (he's powerful but not indestructible).

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:06 am

Rei is powerfully antisocial much of the time, so whoever she rooms with will probably be not extremely welcomed initially at least as she's accustomed to living by herself, and they'd have to be capable of tolerating a demon insomniac who will usually be playing video games in the early hours of the morning and screaming obscenities at opponents.

Lox is very friendly, perhaps more than is strictly required not to be disturbing, and will most likely by very accomodating of any kind of roomie...but they'd have to be fairly tolerant of blood and nasty shapeshifting. And creepy. Much creepy.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:44 am

It would depend on how may people per room. I definitely want Cameron and Serenity together, but I think some random person, like Phae, should be tossed into the room if its going to be three per room. It should add some excitement. :3

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:53 am

I was thinking that too, Star. I just didn't think you would like that arrangement. But, apparently you do. If that happens, I agree with you Star, it should be interesting.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!