Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Little Mayhem

A Little Mayhem

a part of “A Little Mayhem”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

The heroes have fallen, and our existence is still threatened. For the first time in history, the villains must become the heroes.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Little Mayhem”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Little Mayhem

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:52 pm

Yo Cat, throw Ig in for Darkness Manipulation with the codename Shadow

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:36 pm

Alright I decided (finally) that my character will have a form of hemokinesis where she can only control and manipulate her own blood (as of now). As for her code name it shall be Scarlet.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:17 pm

Okay so I finally decided on a power for my character. He'll have retrocognition(and possibly death sense if that's okay) and his code name will be Epimetheus

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:46 pm

Oh my gosh guys, all roles but one have been reserved, and we already have four profiles submitted, two of which are fully finished! I'm so happy with that. Please do submit your characters ASAP, I'm so excited to see these profiles! All reservations have been edited in :)

@tigerz- I'm sticking to a limit of one power, so unless they're somehow connected, I'm afraid you'll have to stick to one or the other :) I'm assuming you meant a hero as opposed to a villain, right?

@Imaveronica- I can't allow the telepathy, I'm afraid, as it's not connected in any way to her ability, as interesting as it would be.

@Fabricator- Gary Oldman is a little old, I'm afraid. If it was a hero, I'd consider allowing it, but when all of the other villains are so young, I just feel like he'd be majorly out of place, you know?
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:57 pm

I'll admit I had been going with Gary Oldman with more of his look as Sirius, with the character being in his mid 30s but I'll have a think if I'm staying with the existing FC or going with another. So would Gary Oldman fit that or is he still too old?

But yes, so far I'm probably going to go with Mind Control to some extent, with the name of Animus.

Last edited by Fabricator on Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:09 pm

Okay! I'll just stick with the healing then!

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:16 pm

@ICat: Righto. I just finished up the history, and I should have the appearance done shortly...ish. I hate writing Appearances, for some reason, I have such an easy time writing other people's appearance, but my own character's? Ugh. Anyways, so... in.. an.. hour or so, E should be ready to go.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc, feel free to pm me anytime.

@Fabricator: Neato. The speedster I am working on hates mind control/telepathy, so I am rather glad someone made one. Especially when they are in the same group.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:17 pm

Wow, we're going to have some interesting relationships xD @Taunbon, he's accepted! Looking forward to seeing how the rest of the characters shape up :)

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:04 pm

His death sense would be like a secondary power to retrocognition. Like the only time he can ever have 'foresight' is when he sees someone's death at sporadic uncontrollable moments.

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:59 am

@tigerz- That's fine, then! It could be interesting :)

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snowshoe. on Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:52 pm

Hey all, could I reserve a hero? I'd go with the codename Trapshot, and he'd mainly be a water manipulator, though it'd be great if he could have super strength as well (not Superman level, but more than normally possible).

snowshoe.
Member for 8 years
Author Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:31 pm

Hey just finished up Surge. let me know if there's anything I need to fix.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:31 pm

Trying to expand on some of the information in Sam's sheet because I'm feeling kinda inferior here... everyone else has these awesome, in-depth sheets... and im just sittin' over here like

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:51 pm

Don't feel bad, I kinda cheated.

As I mentioned before, I was in an RP that was also super power based but failed to launch, so I just kinda ripped my own character from that and smacked him into this after making the needed adjustments and edits...

And Super Speed needs to be described in detail since it can be stupidly crazy in terms of power such as with Wally West.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:36 am

Molly is done! I apologize in advance for my horrible gif placement, I've never been good at that. If anyone wants to talk relationships PM me. I'm so excited for this I can't wait to start!

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:18 am

I've got a little caught up with real life events so I may be delayed in writing up my character.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:00 pm

These characters are shaping up to be awesome, guys! I'm going to message everyone who hasn't submitted a WIP yet and just make sure they're still in. I'd love to have all of the characters in and mostly finished by Saturday, so we can start posting!

@snowshoe.- I'm sticking to a power allowance of just one power, so you'll have to choose, I'm afraid. Is FC: Mazzi Maz okay? I'm not adding any more heroes as only a few were meant to have escaped.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chevin11 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:59 pm

Hey Can I Reserve? :) ill have a full sheet done by friday

chevin11
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violeta on Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:19 am

Hey guys >.<!

I have finally finished my character, Nora, after years and many bowls of cereal...

It currently is being difficult, and wont let me upload links, but she is now on the character board.

Feel free to PM me about relations and all that jazz!

violeta
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:22 pm

@chevin11- We actually don't have any open roles at the minute, I'm afraid, and I'm not planning on adding any more.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!