Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Mansion (FULL!)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Vampire Mansion (FULL!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarmellaScarlet on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Blinks. Expression going blank, all but eyes that welled with tears. "I..." Pauses, as if considering. "I hate you Ren!" This had gone to far this time. This was the final straw, I wasn't going to take this any longer. Looks over in direction of lake, thinking back to when I first stayed out there." If you could kill me, why haven't you already. And please do now, it would be a mercy. Whats the point of living if your life was forgot and your just going to be hurt over and over by vampires!Don't try and tell me your not idiotic, cause you are. A smart guy wouldn't trap people here just because he can. Your a spoiled brat...." goes in between yelling and whispering as I speak, not believing all what I said much.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CarmellaScarlet
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:23 am

Ren just smiled at all of Zmey's comments. "I am a spoiled brat. Who's dad who you think owns this mansion? Makrov Ritsuke is my father." He thrusted his palm towards the ground and watch Zmey thud against it. "Don't worry," his eyes were fading back to blue. "I didn't throw you against the ground hard enough to kill you." He started to walk towards her. He walked past Zmey, out the door and to the attic. "What is it Ren." His father asked bored. "Oh nothing much. We need more supplies. Food and what not." Makrov snorted. "I'll be back in a few days. I need to make a trip to several couple countries. Do you need anything?" Ren started to walk towards the door. "Just get me chocolates from every country you visit." He waved goodbye and walked down to the 2nd floor. Makrov teleported outside of the gates and started to walk down the driveway.

Ren once again sat down on the couch and started watching Tv.
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:47 am

Preston was stunned when she said that she loved him. Truth was Preston wasn't sure about his feelings he never had been. He just felt really protective about her. He sighed. "Saku it's nice and all that you love but are you really sure you do? I mean you've only known me for like a day..and I just think love doesn't happen in a day. I'm sorry if this makes you sad but that's just my thought." He said not trying to hurt her.

Akemi looked at him. Then she looked down at the piano thinking of what to play. Akemi could also play by ear. She memorized a song her father always use to play for her when she was little and before he had died of cancer when she was eleven. Akemi started to play it and it was exactly played how she remembered it. Akemi didn't even have to look at the keys she just looked around the room and pictured everything to look like the big room in her house with the piano where her and her father spent all there time in.

(Sorry it's not all pretty this time I wanted this post to be up.)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:32 am

He smiled as she began to play careful to keep his fangs hidden as he walked down the side of the piano picking up the song as she played it in the head, looking to her thoughts for the next note and cord as she played, matching it with a harmony as perfectly as she was able to play, the sound echoing through the room and mansion as the two played the piano, it having been placed there for the acoustics that would allow the music to float through the house, his harmony bringing his hands closer to hers as he played.

(If you do not know what he is doing look at the heavier guy here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT3PWIY8VzY)

aipsylon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Saku laughed, trying to cover up her sadness. "Yea. Who knows for sure." She let go of him and walked to the door. "If your gonna ask where I'm going," Tears started to drip down her face. "I'm just a little tired." She walked from the archery rooms, through the halls and up to her room. She closed the door and locked it. "I wonder if this is what Zmey feels like when Ren does all this stuff... heartbroken." She covered her face as she cried quietly.

(( Lol Fanta, It's ok. You dont have to appologize for that. Probably just in a rush.))

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:16 pm

(I'm sorry, I might post today but I might not, I'm going sledding with a few friends who are visiting and my dad is getting mad, gtg bye!)
School is practice for future life, practice makes perfect and nobodys perfect, so why practice?

Lucy100
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarmellaScarlet on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:54 pm

Rubs head, feeling a little dizzy. " Ugh, maybe I should just go drown in the lake..." Mumbles grumpily and stands up. Walks to my room slowly, feeling no need to rush. Walks into room and gets out journal, pencil, and tape. Writes "Do not open this door unless you have a death wish" on the paper and tapes it to the door. Slams door shut so the sound of it echoes through the whole house. Sits on bed, doing nothing, feeling nothing. Not even going to bed. Just sits there completely mute for what had to be at least 10 minutes before looking out window at lake, wondering in drowning would be taking the easy way out.

CarmellaScarlet
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:52 pm

Preston sighed. He could tell that Saku was upset. "Saku...." He said. He opened the door. "I don't mean to hurt you but I'm being honest with you...Really I'm just a vampire who is always confused about his thoughts and I am never taken seriously so..I really don't want to say something that I'm not sure of. Please don't leave." He said.

Akemi looked at him. When he sat beside her and played along with her she was surprised. It was a cool sound effect how it echoed and something better was it went through the whole mansion. When she finished the song she looked at him "You're an incredible pianist." Akemi said looking at him wondering where he learned how to play.

(Once again it is not pretty. I have a ton of rps that need posting in so I just don't have the time to make it all pretty.)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:19 pm

"No, no, not all, my playing is skilled, but little else, a child that practiced enough could match it. The clarinet is the instrument that I most excel at. I was once told that the music I played as the sun had nearly risen was enough to bring tears from stone. Yet, I boast without cause, and without demonstration. If you would play another song, please I would love to hear something, something that your parents liked to hear you play" He gave a soft smile again as he waited for her to begin, limbering up his fingers as he stood and walked behind her.

aipsylon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrsinuzuka on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:50 pm

Both Ren and Zmey had left the room. Kairi couldn't believe her eyes, butt she knew what she saw and now she kneww what he was: a vampire. A pretty moody one at that. Kairi's heart began to race. Is that what Ren had done to her? Bite her? Kairi closed her eyes and took deep breaths. This was not the time to start having a panic attack, she had to think rationally. She had to find a way out. Kairi ran out the room and headed outside. There had to be a way she could leave. She looked around, but didn't see an escape route. She headed back inside. I'll just have to stay away from Ren for a while. I'll try tomorrow, besides I'm hungry. Kairi went for the kitchen.
Don't
tell me
the sky's the limit
when there are footprints
on the

moon

Mrsinuzuka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:53 pm

She looked at him as he spoke about how he was good at playing clarinet. She'd have to hear in play at some point. At the moment when he told her to play something else and something her parents would have liked to listen to. Akemi thought about it for a moment then she realized what piece her parents had always liked to listen to. Akemi placed her hands back on the keys and started to play the piece her parents would have liked to listen to.

(Yay I actually had time to make it look good and not boring... =D)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:18 pm

Saturo listened to the piece as it began, reaching his hands around her and placing one on top of either one of her hands as he blended the song into a much darker theme as he pulled back his lips and began to bite into her neck. He was hungry, and knew that he would be able to make her remember the song instead when he was finished. He had not fed in a while, and was glad that soon he would taste her blood.

aipsylon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Lilla was awakened by the loud slam of Zmeys door ringing in her ears. "Ouch!" she grabbed her ears and got up to see what had happened 'I can walk' she thought with a smile curling up in the ends of her lips. He face became blank as she read the sign on her door. Lilla sighed as she turned towards the staircase 'He might be in the kitchen, nooooooo, the living room?' she wanted the tour now "John? Hello? Where are you? Wanna go to the lake?"

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:19 pm

Saku wiped her face and looked over at Preston. "I won't leave." She tried to give a little smile. She walked over to the window sill and sat down. She sighed and looked at the lake. "I wonder what people would give to be in this scenery." She smiled.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:23 pm

John heard Lilla calling him. "I'm in the living room!" He called to her. He smiled. "Would you like a tour?" He asked smiling to himself.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:25 pm

"Yes! Thank you John" she smiled bigger than she had ever had before "Lets go!" she grabbed his hand and said "Where first?"

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:30 pm

John flinched when she grabbed his hand. "How about swimming in the lake?" He smiled sweetly. "Unless you'd like to do something else." He said in a silky smooth voice. He knew he wasn't as cunning as Ren, but he still tried.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:34 pm

"Sounds great. Lets go" realizing she had no bathing suit, but didn't care. This was the moment with John. THe moment she had been fantasizing about with a guy for years.

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:38 pm

(writers block)

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:39 pm

John walked her out to the lake. He smiled and left go of her hand. He walked to the dock and took of his jacket and shirt. He used his vampiric speed to jump in the water. He grinned widely.

((Um... Do you wanna join and awesome fantasy roleplay I'm in?))

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!