Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Mansion (FULL!)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Vampire Mansion (FULL!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:45 pm

(Totally, how far has it gotten? Shoot me a link)

She watched as his glistening body jumped into the lake 'Amazing' she thought 'He is amazing' She stripped into her bra and underwear and jumped in as well, hoping she didn't land on top of him.
School is practice for future life, practice makes perfect and nobodys perfect, so why practice?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lucy100
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Akemi watched as Saturo had placed his hands on hers. She was wondering what he was doing. "What ar-" She was about to question what he was doing when she felt something break the skin on her neck. It was something that wasn't a blade or anything really. She realized then what it was and her eyes went wide. Akemi calmed her self down and just focused on playing the piece instead of what he was doing. She just had to focus all her thoughts on the piano piece and nothing else. If she let one thought slip she knew she'd freak out. Akemi just thought about back to when she first started to learn this piece for her parents because she knew they liked it.

(I am starting to get busy again :/ Yes Akemi has her own way of handling this.. I'll post Preston in a bit.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:54 pm

John smiled and felt the water stir around him. 'Probably nothing.' He thought swimming around. "This is my second time swimming in this lake." He called cheerily. He thought of the first time he swam in this lake. When he was a little kid, Ren was so nice. 'I guess he is still.' He thought swimming circles around Lilla.

(( Forsaken, It's not too far, It's easy to catch up if you need the posts. ^-^. And ok Fanta, I understand busy schedules... xD))
Last edited by xXChocobeanXx on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:02 pm

"Second time? I love swimming, I used to be on a team" She stopped, shivering at the thought of her father "Um, uh, yea" She smiled hoping it would help. She felt a hand against her back, it hit her hard, pain stakingly hard "Ow! Easy there!"

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:06 pm

John stopped. "Sorry Lilla." He rub the back of his head as the clouds started to cover the sky. He swam slowly back to the shore. "LILLA GET OUT OF THE WATER!" He called, as his voice got drowned out by the wind. He started to pace around.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Lilla heard John screaming "What? John whats going on?" Suddenly unfarmiliar hands grabbed her. She kicked and screamed, not feeling anything but hands pulling her away from shore "John! John!" her voice got dehydrated "John" she whispered, letting the hands take her away, unconscious.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn9CdCWe8R0, listen to the song! lol it's like amazing! And british! lol)

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:28 pm

John a thing pulling Lilla underwater. "Stop!" He called holding out his hands. The water and Lilla and the Thing lifted in the air. He gripped his hands and the water ball started to float towards him. 'So that's mai new power.' He thought smiling mentally. He jumped and grabbed Lilla. "Back you fiend!" He yelled throwing the water back. "Apparently Ren didn't get rid of all the Nobodies." He frowned, carrying Lilla back in the the mansion. His fangs throbbed and his stomach growled loudly. 'I need her approval first.' He thought fighting the urge.

((Yea, I had to Kingdom Hearts something. xD The line, "Got it memorized?" That I used for Ren way, way earlier was from Kingdom Hearts 2. The actual thing is when Sora askes Axel his name and Axel says, "The names Axel. Got it memorized?" He even tapped his head. -fangirl squee- That was the very first time axel said that! X3))

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:38 pm

(lol kewl)

Lilla awoke in John's arms "Your my savior." she smiled and closed her eyes

(writers block)

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:19 pm

He would drink slowly, glad that Akemi was not resisting at all as he drank her blood, tasting its warmth and filling up. As he fed he was gentle, much unlike Ren had been. He would only be as forceful as he needed to be in taking the girls blood. His hands stayed over the top of hers as she played, moving along with them. With his hands there she would find that his fingers would move occasionally before hers to the next note of the song, that is if she had the presence of mind to think of it.

aipsylon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Akemi kept playing and slowly she could feel a bit of her energy leaving her and finding that keeping her thoughts off of what was happening harder to do. Akemi watched her hands and his move across the keys. She didn't notice much for as she didn't feel very observant at the present moment. Soon enough her hands slowed down as if finally her her physical state was catching up to her mental state. Her hands then stopped on the keys all together and suddenly felt as if she wasn't able to really control anything as if she were too tired or weak to do so.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:15 pm

His hands would sit atop hers, until they became more sluggish than her mental faculties, playing the song all the way to its end, not needing to look to see the keys to finish the song, drinking enough to lull her into slumber. He would then change her to remember herself playing that song before getting up tired, and heading her room to sleep. He would carry her to bed, laying her down. "Sweet Dreams little one we will have to do this again." He whispered before heading back out into the house, the music having put him in the mood to play he would go to his room to pick up his clarinet.

aipsylon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:56 am

Akemi had one of the times where when you went to sleep and nothing happened. Not a single dream what so ever she just slept trying to regain some energy. After sleeping for awhile she woke up with a slight headache. Akemi blinked her eyes a bit and didn't even bother thinking of how she made it to her room if she was really concerned about it she'd think about it but Akemi's main focus was to go and get something to eat. Akemi walked out of her room she walked down to the kitchen and looked around trying to think of what she wanted to eat.Finally she decided on a banana. Akemi sat down on a chair and just went into her deep thought.

(Not too sure what to type for Preston at the moment :P)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarmellaScarlet on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:18 pm

Had fallen asleep and lazily sits up. I look around, sun just barely showing through the window. Had been woken up to what sounded like piano. "Huh..." I stand up and leave my room. I clearly remembered what had happened not long ago, but I blocked the images from my mind best I could. I hated showing my weaknesses. So i usually hid them. Walking down the hall, she stares at the wall. It was white, maybe a shade blue mixed in. It fit with the rest of the house. Had I not just been by a vampire, I would have been re-tricked into thinking this place was nice. Sighing, I make my way around the house to explore.

CarmellaScarlet
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Taking his clarinet from his room he returned to the music room playing a dark and entrancing tune to catch the ear of any that would pass the room for a couple of hours. As he walked through the mansion he listened carefully for others thoughts, unable to make out any of their thoughts as they were far enough removed from his presence. After a short time he would resume playing. His choice Op 20 from swan lake. His eyes closed, though he would not need them to know if any approached the room. The others in the house knowing he spent most of his nights in that room, playing.

aipsylon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Ren heard Zmey up and moving again. "Hm..." He shook his head and flipped the channel to the Food Network. "I guess I could start eating Human food, even though it doesn't fill me up." He rested his head on his hand.

-----------

John set Lilla down on her bed and walked out of her room. His fangs throbbed again, aching even worse. He ran outside and caught a couple squirrels and drained them of blood. "I won't last much longer." He mumbled walking back slowly to the house. 'Am I the only one who drink animal blood?' He asked Ren and Preston metally. 'I mean I only do it until humans around.' He shook his head.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Preston just watched Saku and sighed he didn't bother to say anything to her. Then he heard John ask if he was the only one who drank animal blood unless humans were around Preston smirked. 'You know you want to suck the girls blood John, just do it.' Preston said.

Akemi finally left the kitchen and headed back upstairs walking by she heard a Clarinet. She knew exactly who it was. Akemi opened the door and walked in seeing Saturo. She smiled "you are good at playing the clarinet." Akemi said still smiling at him.

(Sorry it's not much of anything I just have so many things to post in and I also have a character to finish typing up.)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:57 pm

He kept playing as he motioned to the chair there at the piano as he blended the piece he was playing, taking up the song she had been playing as he had fed from her, enjoying the end it had had. His eyes watching her with a knowing gaze as he waited for her to act. As she stood in the doorway the sound would not travel nearly as far, ans it would seem that at that moment he played only for her.

aipsylon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:19 pm

Lilla woke up in her room smiling. John was the sweetest(sp?) man in the world. Or at least the sweetest vampire in the world. HE never had the look of despair in his eyes that he wanted so badly for blood, the way the others did for the rest. She headed for the door "I am lucky." Her smile grew bigger as she saw John walking inside "Hey John" she said non-chalantly(sp?)

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:42 am

John smiled at Lilla. "Hey!" He smiled sweetly. "Sorry about earlier." He rubbed the back of his head. "I guess Ren forgot to get rid of the Nobodies." He looked at her, concerned. "Do you have any scratches?" He asked looking away. He growled slightly. 'Unlike you, I ask. I find it absolutely rude to bite girls without their permission...' He hesitated before finishing his thought. 'Unless I'm on the brink of death.' He sighed. His thoughts started to wander. 'I turn 1,000 today. Curse me, for I am stuck at thee age 14 forever.' He forgot he was talking to Saturo, Ren and Preston. 'Sorry.' He said before whipping around to face Lilla.

---------

Ren laughed at John. 'Shall I force you to bite her, maybe even kill her?' He was mocking John's Old English. 'But, I see you have been trying to get out of your Old English habit.' He simply ignored John as he said it was his 1000th birthday. 'Yes, we all know.' He sighed and fell asleep on the couch.

((What does SP mean?))

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarmellaScarlet on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:15 am

Zmey looked through every door she came to, that looked like it didn't belong to someone. She wandered aimlessly untill she came to an archery place. A smile spreads across her lip. "Finally, something I enjoy doing...." She walked up to the equipment and put on a arm guard and one for her hand too. Sh got a bow for her height and some black and blue arrows. There weren't very good targets so she brought the stuff outside and set the stuff down about 10 yards from a tree. She picked up the bow and an arrow, taking her usual shooting stance, and let the arrow fly directly to the spot on the tree she wanted, which was marked by a knot in the tree trunk.

CarmellaScarlet
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!