Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Verbose RP Awards

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Verbose RP Awards

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:26 pm

Records of people who have written a lot of things.

Nominate here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:26 pm

10,000 Word Recognition
The Southern Wind
Mia Siserae
Future Kiyoshi
SSJHunterKiller
Zach Rendar
Gabriel Faile
MeiaGisborn
Zhelir Darkfall
SinfulSoul

50,000 Word Recognition
Future Kiyoshi
SSJHunterKiller
Zhelir Darkfall
SinfulSoul

100,000 Word Recognition
Future Kiyoshi

[EDIT] Added some names. ~ SinfulSoul
Last edited by Remæus on Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:56 pm

I'd like to nominate Mia. No real specific post, all seem to be above the bar.

Though she only has around 68 posts, I believe that they deserve acknowledgement none the less. Her total word count is 10,235 which would show that she does add quality to her posts though there aren't that many.
Oº°‘¨The Southern Wind¨‘°ºO

(¯`·._)The Concrete Cowboy(_.·`¯)

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:49 am

The Southern Wind wrote:I'd like to nominate Mia. No real specific post, all seem to be above the bar.

Though she only has around 68 posts, I believe that they deserve acknowledgement none the less. Her total word count is 10,235 which would show that she does add quality to her posts though there aren't that many.

That made no sense. o.O;

FutureKiyoshi is the man. Can't I just say that? :P He has written alot, most of his paragraphs are usually ABOVE a paragraph, and are quite interesting to read.

:]

~Don''t get too excited, because then you wouldn't be so dissappointed and let down when it turns out to not be the way you want

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:36 pm

TehSouthernWind, hands down. I believe its safe to say that all of his posts not only exceed the number of necessary words, but he has been consistant in his ability to produce high quality material.

--------------

I would also like to acknowledge a pair that work extremely well together. Gabriel and Seraphina have both produced material that have been most enjoyable to read, and I applaud their duet performance.

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:03 am

Merci Mia and I don't mean to be selfish but I think that I am also above the 10 000 word count.

I would also like to congratulate Zeke and Virgil. I believe those guys are doing exactly what we need. Someone to cause Chaos. They are doing a finominal job with their RP and keeping it interesting aswell. As soon as they start interacting with the rest of us I believe it will really break open the story line. Good job guys!

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:08 am

Both Zach_Render and myself have also broken the 10,000 word count

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:39 am

Gabriel Faile wrote:Merci Mia and I don't mean to be selfish but I think that I am also above the 10 000 word count.

I would also like to congratulate Zeke and Virgil. I believe those guys are doing exactly what we need. Someone to cause Chaos. They are doing a finominal job with their RP and keeping it interesting aswell. As soon as they start interacting with the rest of us I believe it will really break open the story line. Good job guys!

phenomenal...

^_^

I think most of us have broken the 10 000 word limit so yeah, this may be pointless or you can just look for more QUALITY not quantity. >_>

Zeke and Virgil, are causing un-needed chaos. -_-;

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:55 pm

My god....

Is there ANYTHING in this entire forum that you can't complain 'bout? I mean, first we were supposed to be killin' the RP by actually gettin' it kicked off an now you wanna' put down the the singular RPer's quality.

You see.....An extraordinary post would contain more words than a basic bland post, thus the reason people are statin' that they've achieved over 10,000 word limit.

As for my earlier statement, let me clarify it jus' a bit for ya'. She doesn't have too many posts, though each are quite descriptive and well written. Get it now?

As for a statement that makes entirely no sense....I think this would qualify under that subject as well.

"He has written alot, most of his paragraphs are usually ABOVE a paragraph, and are quite interesting to read."

Ehh......Yeah....That explains itself...

Now look, I know I only helped further this topic from it's original point, so let's return it to such. Nominations for those who went above and beyond in their posting. Enjoy it.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:07 pm

Jeez, sorrrrry. I wasn't even complaining about that. I never said, you guys were killing the rpg either.

My dear lord. You guys need to calm down. I have commended you guys on your work. I said the RPG was been hurried, and I don't want it to be because its so good and I love it. Ok?

Calm down, people, take a breather.

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:27 am

I believe that their un-needed chaos is quite entertaining. I rather enjoy reading it, it is something, with mercilous killing and they are just the kind of characters G-Wing has been waiting for. I mean, don't you have that massacist side?

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:31 am

Don't know what that word means. Lol...its too late in the night and after Donnie Darko, i don't want to think.

I think they go about their chaos pretty well. I like that their posts are very detailed and thought provoking, I just don't know if what they did was right. But i'm glad they punished themselves for their actions. ;)

Ha ha...I guess I find their posts amusing...I was just pointing out the fact, I didn't think they contribute anything at all. But I suppose it was the only way they could get in on the action, considering, everything else seems so off limit. o.o;

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:38 am

I just think once they jump in and begin interacting then they will shove the story line in a new direction. I'm not really sure why they haven't yet, but it seems like they want those suits pretty bad heh. Maybe that's what their waiting for?
Anyways, I really enjoy their posts because 1. they're descriptive. 2. they are just plain fun.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:44 pm

Y'bastard. Already got all the people I was gunna nominate.

So, yeah, I've exceeded 10k as well.

EDIT: I also nominate Master for reaching 10k, 50k, 100k, and 200k. The post-happy bastard.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:35 am

Kiyoshi broke the 100,000 words

**Editness**
What are you talking about Kiyoshi?
I did no such thing!

::Shifty Eyes::
Last edited by SSJHunterKiller on Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:15 pm

Val's gained over 50,000 words, so nominating him for that.

*Edit* Bah! Didn't notice he already nominated himself. Oh well.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Uh?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jewbie on Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:10 pm

Since when does quantity represent quality?

Why are you rewarding verbosity?

Does this topic have a purposeful function or does it merely exist to needlessly rack up post counts and pat a few backs?

EYENEDANSURZ!11

Jewbie
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Re: Uh?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:51 pm

Jewbie wrote:Since when does quantity represent quality?

Why are you rewarding verbosity?

Does this topic have a purposeful function or does it merely exist to needlessly rack up post counts and pat a few backs?

EYENEDANSURZ!11

Are you kidding me? By posting here, our word counts GROW. The cycle never ends!!!!1111elevenoneonetwo

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:34 pm

Can I nominate myself? I nominate myself for reaching 10k words, a long ass time ago.
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:15 pm

50k, for me.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!